Spoiler Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jennifere12511, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Yin YiLiu transmigrated into a book.

She became a mutant rabbit in doomsday and was even given two interspatial spaces. The owner who adopted her was also the Villain Boss, Jin Yang, who will later wreck the world. Her mission was to help the villain counter-attack and prevent the end where he dies.

Currently, both of Jin Yang’s legs were crippled and his being was lackluster. Due to the doomsday, he was stuck in the villa with no one else around.

Thus, the bunny undertook the responsibility of looking after him. As the world underwent a global mutation, she worked hard to protect her owner and to provide him with food.

The little rabbit then, bam, turned into a little bun with rabbit ears. In a milky voice, she pointed at the mutant male and female lead and said in a childish tone, “You’re not allowed to hurt him.”

But never would she have expected that the one being held in the palms and doted on would be her instead.

From feeding her to taking care of daily matters, Jin Yang who had always been indifferent and reticent began raising a child/cub during doomsday, becoming an omnipotent stay-at-home dad. He took care of her so well that there was no chance for her to display her prowess at all.

Yin YiLiu looked at the Villain Boss who was hugging her with one arm while ripping apart mutant beasts with the other.

Where was the weak and frail villain we agreed on?
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...it-of-the-sick-and-frail-villain-in-doomsday/
    Raw: https://www.mtlnovel.com/transmigra...it-of-the-sick-and-frail-villain-in-doomsday/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Jennifere12511

Reading List:
    Link
    So right now I’m in chapter 92
    I want to know where is ML’s sister? Is she being experimented on like what ML thinks?
    so MC is reborn as a bunny on the day were the mysterious fog appear and as the villain pet. She was immediately mutated as well as the ML but the ML lost consciousness. MC worried moves ML into the cellar room and starts to hordes food for ML. She discovered that she could jump higher and is more flexible. Later she realized that her fingers?claws? got sharper while defending herself from a snake. ML is being nurse back to health by MC and he wake up being able to walk however it painful for him to walk.

4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not a doomsday day theme fan but I really liked this story .
    On the cover it looked like a fluff story but it isn't.
    It's a story that revolves more around end world , ml & mc are just like parts of it . Author vivid description of some scenes get u goosebumps.

Mc is naive 20y/o but she grows little by little especially when she has to be separated from Ml for 2 years .
    Ml too grows up from a elusive person (due to childhood trauma , everyone sees his glory but no one knows his wounds) to a person who would consider his teammates..

This story is more like journey of a end world and a new beginning.

Author really shows evil/cruel side of human nature (not 100% though) .

It is a mix of both ml & mc going along with world building.
    Rather than romance it is more of them ml & mc accompanying each other.
    Ml isn't domineering, he will always value mc opinion and mc just because she knows plot won't be like a God ,would rather have ml take decisions as she doesn't want to bring problems to ml .

I haven't completed it yet (went through few chapters of end) but I feel like I wanna reread it again .
    I am at 50+ now...

5. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    They save her . Yes she is being experimented. Her blood like ml's could cure wounds very fast. It is due to orifl she got caught. They use her blood to make some medicine for wound curing.

6. Jennifere12511

Reading List:
    Link
    yes I got to the part thank you, I was trying to convince myself yesterday to go to sleep at an reasonable time but because I wanted to know what happened to the sister I stayed up all night. Lol btw do you know where I can find chapter 122-133 mtl?

Isai05 likes this.
  7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.twfanti.com/ChuanChengMoShiBingRuoFanPaiDeJiaYangTu/dir.html

Same here.. ... now I am so sleepy .
    I went through titles and read ahead few chapters like they separated and met again. But I am still not sure what is the source of "end" and how it ended..
    I am slow reading now . At 66 chapter . Every chapter is so intriguing

Jennifere12511 likes this.
  8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I really feel bad for ml. For Mc growth ,realization of their feelings ,he has to suffer for 2 years and the trauma ,paranoid character that he suffered. At start I really like seeing him happy coming out his loneliness. Sigh .
    If Mc was some mature woman she could have seen ml problems but mature woman couldn't get close to ml.
    Maybe I am wrong (I am not there yet )

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really sad for Brahma guy and 2nd male lead/ultimate villain.
    Damn!!! Just completed last chapter and tears can't stop . It's a gem of a novel .
    After reading "doomsday" theme ,I only feel we should take care of our earth. The days we live are so peaceful, we should cherish it...
    Author really know how to stir emotions of readers.
    But still 2nd ml/villain ending still made me sad (poor guy ,his destiny was bad). And little Plant guy (brahma) ending does makes me sad a lot.. a little guy who should be loved by his parents became like that .
    There are many side characters whom stories just crush u but that's what is cruel nature of life ..
    (Just sentimental due to ending ) .
    Title shows it like a fluff novel but it isn't. Many chapters i have to stop to control/ manage my emotions.
    Even though not a fan of Mc(cute one ) but story itself is great.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    Guide1410 and Jennifere12511 like this.
  11. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what hapoened to the original FL and ML? I'm currently at chp 150 and up until now, they never mention about them again....

Im cyrious about their ending

12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    They separated. O ml with his team(as he basically has guilt for his ex fiancée) nothing said further . I guess he belongs to one of the good teams.
    And o fl just remained a normal person without any big things and later on seeing newspaper adv for Mc & ml she feels she shouldn't be like this . She should have been the one who achieves glory .

As ml & mc after end of doomsday went on living a peaceful life despite different olive branches from big shots . Both were at highest peak of power and their evolutionary energy basically helped in generating earth artifical conscious (with plant and animal)
    They havea daughter, a white dragon (combo of both ) . Ml & mc with their partners were the ones who ended last villian aka 2nd ml ,that's why I said this novel is very bad to 2nd ml

Makakaron, magical_al00 and N. B like this.
  13. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been seeing this 2nd ml. Is this the man whose been with fl's side for the last 2 years. The guy who always stalked FL whenever he's on his manic side?

I have yet to finished the novel, u see...I'm still at the part where ml and FL just reunited and were at Z base.

14. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who is from tibet .
    I pitied for the one who is actual human .

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  15. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?!! He became a villain?! No way, is it the kind of villain that turned black because he was rejected by FL?

He was always transparent from the chapters I just finished. And though he have feeling for FL and was hostile to Ml, I don't think it's enough for him to be a villain...

16. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn’t villian . It is the other extraterrestrial species that took over his consciousness was the villian . I guess u didn’t get the main point of plot bcz of Mtl (reason of doomsday) or haven’t reached till there ... he isn’t a bad guy just an unlucky one .

17. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think its kinda creepy SPOILER IDK HOW TO TURN ON THAT SPOILER WARNING

that the mc first turn into a child and ml see her as a child. Like he is supposed to like someone who he first saw as his daughter???? Idk its wierd so i dropped it

18. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the ML discover that the little rabbit his raising can transform into a human?

Can anyone tell us what happens in City Z when they get there?

19. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    what is ML’s actual power?

20. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hear me out guyz!! I have lots of grievances in this story. I know its called apocalypse but I didn’t expect that the story if full sorrow with little romance. The story was most focus in saving the earth than the mc and ml. I cried so much that i dont remember how many. Any way it has many deaths, sorrow, delema and more. Its perfect but something that i wont reread again cuese i dont wanna fill the bucket with tear.

Like seriously Li Jia part was so heartbreaking, i lost count of how i want to kill those two b!tches that hurt her so badly, sadly the auther didn’t say the ending of the b!itc-in-law. And the ex-Ahole he just want to feel superior because Li Jia dont complain about how he/family treated her. Best decision Li Jia made was abandoned him. Turn out he tried wowwing Li Jia again and even tried to make Li Jia child recognizance him as his father but was also abandoned by Li Jia Child cause he ABONDONED THEM FIRST. he just want to get the spotlight like Li Jia cause in his POV said that if he didn’t believe his sister and choose Li Jia he would have been like the Xuyang Team that is regarded so high.

To me(just to me) I feel like braham is not the 2nd ML. Like he only treat MC as a sister who took care of him. Like the story said MC treated braham As a mother because he was seriously injured that time. They never have this scene when braham treat MC like a lover. And when they first time they meet braham only think of marrying MC out of impulse cause of child thinking.

Cangyan mostly like the 2nd ML. Like when they want to eliminate the human, canyan suggest that they coexist. At that time canyang eye switch color witch indicate the black(cangyan) red(darker). Also in the ending he just quietly want to disappear not wanting to make MC see him, because he want the beautiful canyang to me in mc memory not the ugly him currently(he was slowly corroding) idk but i feel like when they fight he also make the darker canyan interrupts the fight slightly to help mc, but maybe its just my thinkinghe

Makakaron likes this.