Recommendations Boy in all girl school?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 314196, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Deleted member 314196

Deleted member 314196 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly like the title says, but more like a boy for some reason is able to do things that are normally considered a girls only kind of things. By things I mean supernatural things. Like the ones where Mc awakens powers that are said to be awoken by girls.
    I don't know how to explain it...
    JP, Romance, and no harem ending if possible please~

2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Those types usually include harem tho. I know a few anime/manga but they all have harem.

3. IAmARealPleb

IAmARealPleb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only think of 2 anime’s off the top of my head, not sure they have novels or not.

Alright so i just checked and they both have novel versions, tho I don’t know anything about them since I haven’t read them. Anyway,

1) Unlimited Fafnir, this one basically fits all your descriptions but I don’t know about them ending and whether or not it’s a harem ending, srry.
    2) Infinite Stratos, The more I thought about it this doesn’t rlly fit your taste but decided to put because I said I thought of 2. This one isn’t supernatural power but mecha suits, also this one is kinda hard harem but not sure Mc picks a girl at the end, again srry I couldn’t be of much help.

4. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can you have a boy in an all girls school and not have a harem? That's literally the point of such a set up.

5. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. IAmARealPleb

IAmARealPleb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHHH I JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER ONE.

3) Trinity Seven, not sure if its an all girls school but I basically can't remember seeing another boy in the anime besides the principal. Also this is a harem but I can't remember if ending is harem or not srry. But its also one of my favorite amines so I recommend giving it a look.

7. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are but they basically dont appear