Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 chapters released for Season 2 ♥

[​IMG]

The cover indicates that maybe they have added some romance on the manhwa. ♥

It feels like Keira was thorn between the ML and the 2nd ML :bloblove:

sneak peek on the chapters released ♥

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

oooohhhh!!! so the webtoon will give us an ML and even the 2nd ML, oh my! Both 'potential' MLs are quite good actually. Not 100% sure about the blondy magician, need more time to get to know him better but for now he gives me the 'bad boy' vibes; but the green-eyed knight is GORGEOUS inside and out, he's THE real man from 'even if we fall in love with bad boys we marry the real men actually' heh. :blob_coffee:

LOVE when the webtoon adds on what the actual novel lacks. :blobcatblush:

3. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the Vice Captain more to be honest. He was the only one who sincerely cared for the MC. I hope that Kiera "chooses" him (I put it vaguely). He also seemed to really want to save Kiera during her past life.

AnnHime, Hixki, riechan and 11 others like this.
  4. RikaHirai1125

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually for the novel and manhwa covers the FL always faces the ML, but the author really confuses us with this cover as Keira faces the front.. :blobconfused:

rock.doll likes this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know this. I also observed this but I really hope that the webtoon will have a romantic ending with our MC going on a cruise not with her brother but with her chosen ML. :blobcatblush: Though the gut feeling tells me that the webtoon may have added more romance to make it more appealing but the ending will be same as novel, MC as an independent and strong female taking a solo trip and leaving behind 2 broken hearted MLs lol. :blobpopcorn_cool:

6. RikaHirai1125

Reading List:
    Link
    This also makes sense, maybe the author only have our hopes up, there are maybe a romance added - but still not the main concern of the manhwa. IT'S A TRAP! :blobfearful:

[​IMG]

AnnHime, mia-chan, Niaosaf and 3 others like this.
  7. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen chapter 42 and, did the MC got sick to the point of bedridden? The father remains indifferent as an ASS!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  8. Farihasuha7

Farihasuha7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml ?!

9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    No he cared for something. It's called dignity, the guy was said by some theory to have turned back the time just to save his face from shame of murdering his own daughter, believing a shit-made lies, turning his back over his father in laws and especially, his late wife!!

10. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It just suddenly struck to me, that if the father reaaally wanted to be neutral, why did he not marry a commoner women with no noble background or some noble with very little influence? ( He could protect them since they have little influence idk) Isn't that better than watching your own kid die cause of political neutrality?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  11. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    nahhh that dude doesnt give a shit abt neutrality because even neutral people have feelings, all he wants is power through and through

12. RikaHirai1125

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel originally was not a romance novel but since the manhwa was tagged as "Romance Fantasy" on kakaopage korea and the S2 cover was drawn like that, MAYBE but im NOT 100% sure that theyve added a little romance on it but still not the main concern of the story. So the ML was still not clear if which of them it is. If they will not follow the novel- (like what happened in "This Villainess wants a Divorce!"- the manhwa does not follow the novel) - maybe we will see more of romance in the future but no official statement yet so its okay to just see what will happen on the story for the next chapters coming. :blobsmilehappy:

Farihasuha7 likes this.
  13. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope in the end the author change few things in the ending tho.. like for example, Keira Ignore his Existence forever or shove him from the cliff not bad choice either..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    Sylx, evanesco99211 and Rylee56059 like this.
  14. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Chapter 41 and 42, are those flashbacks/past events because I can't believe that Kiera was acting like a weakling after what she went thru and prepared in chapter 40?

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  15. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    yup those are past event
    s from joseph’s pov mostly

twistingfeelings and WhiteCoffee like this.
  16. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized... the Duke isn't neutral. He is an indifferent ass who has no feelings. He just doesn't bother with trouble lol. With that kind of motto, a person will loose everything they will have.

17. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who has read the novel tell me in which chapter the father 'remembers' what he did to Keira before the time rewind? Is there such a situation?
    If you can't remember which chapters it was can you describe the situation? :notworthy::)

mokaoka and harmoniche like this.
  18. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About chapter 41 & 42, I wonder is there anyone knows what sir Joseph did after Kiera's dead in previous time??

19. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna see/read how the empire burned after they killed Kiera. It would be damn satisfying (although Cosette won).

20. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was told that there is no ML or romancer in the novel. I guess that the manhwa artist going to change this part a bit in his work, and not that I am against it or anything. However, there is something bothering (or a conflict for me) me about the ML in this cover.

I am happy that the potential ML is not another royalty but a mere knight but his hair color is black, where most of the manhwa ML's hair color is black and the other potential ML is yellow hair which I can accept if he won but then it is really cliche if the MC ended up with the most strongest person in the world where most manhwa already did it, not in power wise but position-wise, aka a royalty such as Emperor.

And yes, it was such a nice cover.