Discussion The Reverse Harem World

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by LynneSuzuran, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    女O在无性世界播种(nph)
    Very great smut

2. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Orc smut np
    兽人之金枪不倒(NP高H肉文

YORIYORI20 likes this.
  3. SweetPink13

SweetPink13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the website had been shut down apparently QAQ

Mafia Lady likes this.
  4. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    黑白月光(np)
    https://m.pozhaiwu.org/novel/101210.html
    Black and White Moonlight
    Novel similar to seeking good temptation with it's smut NP version . Mc is fake white lotus, she is seduced many male leads with her fake white lotus, innocent, pure beauty. MLs is crazy and yandere, crazy love her. Plot is interesting and hot. I like it. There is also tsundere female character fall for mc:D:D

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    YORIYORI20 and EmpressRouge25 like this.
  5. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet pet farm np smut, 5 ML
    兄弟共妻
    https://m.yuwangshe.net/0/651_1/
    https://www.po18.tw/books/547184
    Ye Zi traveled to another world and married the five brothers of the Su family. The eldest is a handsome general who retired from the army, the second is a handsome and gentle genius, the third is a martial arts expert, the fourth is a beautiful boy who harms the country and the people, and the fifth is

YORIYORI20 and Czarinananana like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The fifth is?

7. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Younger than female MC
    He do housework, help female mc to cook and wash.
    It's sweet pet smut novel, five MLs dote on her. Five MLs are nice and gentle, they do get jealous sometimes.

kiara8 likes this.
  8. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finishes read it. But it's strong female mc, NP novel. Mc is strong and heartless. There is many MLs
    女相(NPH)

10. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  11. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, i have read this matriarchy and mpreg novel. It's great. @Czarinananana
    @dvxt
    我的相公有点多 i have many husbands
    Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/440152/

Also it have manhua adaption. Unfortunately, it's untranslated. If anyone want to translated it. Please picked it up
    Manhua link: https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/649921

Summary:
    • Zhao Li, known as the youngest medical professor, accidentally crossed the world where women are superior to men. As a modern woman who cannot accept so many husband and cannot watch men being enslaved, she has to resist the provocations of sannyasis and the deliberate seduction of countless other beautiful men, as well as farming, doing business, fighting with the people, fighting with the people, fighting with the officials. Fighting, fighting with the female emperor, I'm really too difficult...
    • 24180A72-444D-4BE8-A9ED-83AB8E2351F7.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Czarinananana likes this.
  13. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg is rare until you start getting interested in them hahaha.

I feel like I've read this somewhere XD like 3 years ago OMGG

14. Mafia Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is ongoing. It's focus more on smut. Her husbands are rich. When MC marry, there is only three brothers ML.

15. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel not completed? Is it still ongoing? Cause at the website, where's I found to read this novel, the novel is still serializing

I want to read it.. but, I don't understand mandarin and at that website, there's just a few chapters which is are not locked:cry::cry::cry:

The attached picture seems like different from the story n manhua you're mentioned:hmm:

16. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    My mistake, I add different pic. I fixed it now.
    Manhua was adaptation from novel. Summary sound different. But they are same.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  17. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YORIYORI20 and Alina Moktan like this.
  18. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I need more recommendations for matriarchy and mpreg novel or polyandry novel, especially the completed/finished one.. do you have any recommendations? :aww::blobalert::blobbunny:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  19. 0126achang

0126achang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for one similar to sweet rustic love: four brothers’ wife. It is a polyandry novel. I forgot the title and can’t find it anywhere. From what I remembered:
    •I believe she transmigrated over to ancient china
    •the brothers were poor and she help with making business so they can become richer
    •her background is that she has a uncle who’s a well known butcher and another short uncle who uses cats to attack his enemies and usually the butcher gets it the most.
    •she reunited with her uncles when she was pregnant.
    •her grandma adopted a white lotus girl and they met the FL at a temple but gma couldn’t recognize her but I think FL already knew her gma
    •uncles don’t approve of her being a shared wife and so the husbands had to prove themselves
    •I remembered one of the husband is a cripple/stutters but he’s a bit sinister I guess…he pretends to be weak, but is the most calculating. When it was his time to share bed with her she didn’t paid him no mind bc she thinks he’s too innocent so after she’s sleeping he starts getting perverted and uses her mouth of course she wakes up in the morning and wonders why her mouth tastes funny but since she doesn’t know the taste she didn’t paid no mind…later when she does know she remembered the first night she tasted it and confronted him
    •There was a village girl who tried to get the FL r*ped but the brother that stutters and another brother (I think the more violent one) got the two bad guys to take it out on the village girl instead…she starts sleeping with an old guy to get him to convince the villagers to go against the FL.
    •While there was a wolf outbreak the old man pushes the oldest brother behind…the FL rushes up the mountain to find him…he saves her and they find a cave…I think this is where they have the first snu snu.
    •The two brothers (the one that stutters and the violent one) (the butcher uncle follows them bc he knew they were up to something) didn’t let the village girl off so they led the villagers to a broken shed where couples go for a quick snu snu and she gets caught having s*x with the old guy. the butcher uncle approved of what they did bc they were protecting their wife.
    •The village girls father is the village head and he puts her under house arrest and tells her whichever husband he finds for her she will marry…the two bad guys have been forced to keep having s*x with her every night are getting tired of her but they can’t stop bc they’re scared of the two brothers…the village girl doesn’t want to marry so one of the bad guy suggested she run away with them bc by now she’s super s*utty…and they take her to work in a brothel so she can make money for them…later the father hears about her and goes to check it out…he sees her and tells her to come home and feels sad that she refuses to go home bc she loves it there.

PLOT TWIST:
    The original soul of the FL also got transmigrated to a body in the imperial palace as an unloved concubine…she works her way up and is upset that someone is occupying her original body bc she feels shameful of being a shared wife. And tries to find ways to get the FL killed.

That’s all I remembered.

20. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Highly recommend reverse harem world hopping novel 漂亮咸鱼被迫万人迷![快穿] Pretty salted fish forced to be heartthrob! [quick wear]
    Mc is my favorite character.
    There is more than 18 male leads. Each arcs have different male leads.
    : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6838719https://www.56bok.com/list/243/243839.html

Spoiler https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/pretty-salted-fish-forced-to-be-heartthrob-quick-wear.156947/

Fortunate wife, if it’s not
    Then is it raw or translate novel

0126achang likes this.