Spoiler I Am Trying To Divorce My Villain Husband, But We Have A Child / 악당 남편 과 이혼 하려는데 아이가 생겼다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers @Emarulde :blobsmilehappy::blobsweat_2::blobsmilehappy:
    P.S. PLEASE SPOIL ME ABOUT THE CONVERSATION OF ML AND FL THANK! YOU

2. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Richard, who had been watching Elisa for a while, took her hand and asked quietly.
    - Why did you run away?
    - Even though we have our own child.
    Elisa chose her words for a moment. There was no way she could tell him that this place was part of the book and that she was trying to avoid her fate.
    Elisa covered her stomach with the other hand he hadn't grabbed.
    It was as if she was protecting her child from danger.
    Richard narrowed his eyes at Elisa's actions.
    - I know you don't like children. ....
    - I will take care of this child in a place where no one will know me. I mean...
    - I don't hate them.
    Hearing Richard's answer, which had changed from his previous one, Elisa looked at him curiously.
    The look in his eyes was a strange one, one of relief and regret at the same time.
    Richard opened his mouth again, looked down, and sighed deeply.
    - I'm sorry.
    His eyes were fixed on her.
    - So don't run away again.
    It was a pleading, desperate voice. Elisa blinked expressionlessly in his arms.
    'I thought you hated children.
    Unlike her previous reaction, she didn't seem to be avoiding children now. The original Richard had hated the presence of children.
    'He's not like the original?

3. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so in love with the story i hope the translation catches up faster cs I want to read all the details. Thanks for everyone sharing spoilers keep em coming:bloblove:

snzzykitten, xpeanut and nichan like this.
  4. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please read part 1 of the summary of the side stories again. I added something that I was missing at the beginningʕ • ́ᴥ • ̀ʔ っ ♡

Marcie, Eraien and iamwhoami like this.
  5. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it how the baby is wearing the bear which his father killed on last year hunting competition.

*Sorry for the bad English*

GlitterNGold likes this.
  6. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    End of Side Stories Summary

As Elisa watched as Richard left, she felt a chill. Also, she had a headache and her body was tired.

Elisa concluded that it was because of the change of season.

But she was concerned because the symptoms persisted despite the days.

And since it was Richard's birthday, she kept it quiet.

Elisa bundled herself up and entered the mansion.

Harness who was inside the mansion, was looking for his mother and found her.

He approached her. Elisa, at eye level with Harness, asked how she had slept.

And she proceeded to give a fit of kisses to his chubby cheeks. And she held Harness in her arms.

Despite Harness babbling, Elisa carefully explained that today was his dad's birthday.

And Harness just nodded as he understood.

Then Elisa went to the bedroom with Harness.

Elisa explains that the preparation for Richard's birthday party was very simple. They had a dinner with the people closest to Richard. They just had to prepare the food and choose the clothes. So it was very simple.

Elisa went downstairs to the kitchen after hearing that the cake was ready.

She wanted to make the cake herself, but since last year when she was making the cake for him birthday, she was forbidden to put her hands on the oven again. (Note: I can imagine the reason, hahaha)

The chef asked Elisa to evaluate his cake.

[It was a small tasting cake made by mixing the main cake and ingredients].

[The cake, which was decorated with sweet and sour fruits like raspberries and green grapes on a soft cheesecake].

Elisa hesitated, because she had no appetite. But she did not want the chef who prepared the cake to taste, to be disappointed.

As she was cutting the cake into pieces, Elisa saw Harness tugging at the hem of her dress. And Harness pointed a finger at the cake.

Elisa gave Harness a piece of cake. She then she gave him two more slices, but then she told him that she would no longer be able to eat for dinner if she continued to eat like this.

Harness calmed down. Even though she had no appetite, Elisa took a bite out of the piece of cake and gave the chef her approval.

The chef was happy. The remaining pieces she distributed among the servants. Afterward, she went up to Harness's room.

Since dinner was ready, Elisa decided to take a nap with Harness.

She walked into the bedroom tired, but Harness still wanted to play.

Harness pulled out the toy box, one by one. Harness placed a rabbit doll on a toy model of a carriage.

Elisa thought that she could put Harness to play and then she could sleep. But, she was too sleepy.

Annie, who was playing with Harness, saw Elisa's expression. Annie suggested that if she was tired she could get some sleep.

Elisa agreed, but asked her to wake her up in an hour.

Elisa lay down on Harness's bed so as not to sleep soundly. And she fell asleep quickly while she listened to Harness and Annie.

After playing with his toys for a while, Harness noticed that Elisa was quiet, and looked for Elisa.

Annie told him that his mother was sleeping and he might wake her up.

Harness was calling his mom. (Note: Harness at this time refers to him as "Hani", because he cannot pronounce his name, Harness well).

Harness got on the bed, Annie thought Harness would wake Elisa. Harness sank into his mother's arms and Elisa hugged him too,

Annie thought the two of them together were very beautiful sleeping and she covered them with a blanket, and she quietly left the room.

(Note: Here is the rest of the scene. It is a dream that little Harness has).

(MTL)

Harness, who fell asleep in Elisa's arms, was playing with toys alone, in his dream.

Then, when he realized that his mother was absent, the door opened and Elisa entered.

"Mother!"

"Harness, are you having a good time?"

Harness, who was about to run to Elisa and hug her, stopped because he couldn't hug her.

In Elisha's arms was a wolf cub with pure white fur.

Harness had seen an animal that looked like that in a book.

Dog?"

"It looks like a dog, doesn't it? It's not a dog, it's a wolf. Not a dog, but a puppy wolf."

"misuse." (Note: I can't understand Harness's babbling here.)

“Since it is still a baby, it looks like a dog. "

Harness looked at the wolf sleeping in Elisa's arms with curious eyes.

Elisa, who was looking at Harness, who couldn't even touch her and could only see him, smiled and asked Harness.

"Harness, will you touch it?"

Harness held out his hand as if he were waiting.

Elisa took Harness's hand and gently stroked the wolf's back.

"It's so pretty that you can say it's pretty."

The baby wolf's fur was soft to the touch.

Harness stroked the wolf's back as Elisa had told him.

''Yes Yes Yes'"

Then, feeling Harness's touch, the baby wolf turned and looked at Harness with red eyes.

Those red eyes were familiar to him somehow. (Note: hohoho, they look like your father's eyes, little Harness.)

When Harness made eye contact and stopped stroking his hand, the wolf cub got off Elisa and put his head under Harness's hand.

Seeing this, Elisa smiled happily and whispered to Harness.

“I think Harness for Babies is good. How is Harness?

"Baby wolf".

Harness laughed softly and hugged the baby wolf tightly.

The baby wolf was small, but soft and warm, so it felt good.

Harness opened his eyes thinking that it would be nice if the baby wolf lived with Mom, Dad, and him.

But when he opened his eyes, the wolf he was holding was nowhere to be seen except for Elisa, who was sleeping.

(Note: it seems Harness had a premonitory dream about his future family member, hehehe. It reminds me of how Richard had a premonitory dream in the main story about a pup wolf as well.)

Elisa woke up while she listened to the babbling of Harness, who was asleep

Harness stammered and looked for the baby wolf, but there was nothing.

Elisa realized that Harness was dreaming, because he was looking for something.

Elisa tried to explain to him that the baby wolf in the dream did not exist.

After listening, Harness burst into tears. Elisa quickly hugged Harness, she thought that Harness who was crying for not returning to his baby wolf friend was very cute.

Elisa almost laughed at Harness, but she ended up comforting him.

Elisa tells him: "The baby wolf will come again to find Harness in his dreams." (Note: not only in dreams, mmmm).

As Elisa and Harness hugged, a noise comes from the balcony.

When Elisa looks, she sees Richard with Leon in his arms on the balcony.

Elisa thought that with the two who arrived Harness would forget about the dream.

Elisa grabbed Harness and they went to the balcony,

Richard lowered Leon. Richard says, "Your Majesty asked me to go fast, so I flew."

Leon greeted Elisa and Harness.

When Harness saw Leon who always played with him often, he stopped crying.

Leon every time he bought his toys, he also bought Harness.

Leon took Harness and they went to the toy box.

(Note: the rest, hehe).

MTL

I'm here, Elisa. "

Richard kissed Elisha's forehead to reunite.

Elisha looked at him and smiled.

"It's your birthday, but you've worked hard, husband."

After only a few hours apart, they share a painful reunion, and Anne slammed in.

"Ma'am, it's been an hour ... .... Ah, sir! He came back early."

Anne, who had come to wake Elisa as she had promised, found Richard and bowed her head.

And she told Elisa.

"Ma'am, now you have to prepare slowly."

"Geez, let's go"

Elisa saw Leon and Harness, who were absorbed in playing with blocks, she exchanged glances with Richard and left.

Richard walked over to Harness and Leon as they played.

Leon was building a castle with blocks, and Harness was handing Leon blocks one by one.

Seeing the two children play together without knocking down the blocks, Richard was amazed and patted the heads of the two children.

"They were both having fun."

After building the castle, Leon placed a toy in the shape of a wolf and touched Harness.

Mr. Harness should be a wolf and I should be a dragon. "

Hearing the word "wolf", Harness recalled the existence of a wolf cub in his dream that he had forgotten for a while.

"The baby wolf!"

"Yes? The wolf was here."

Leon said, pointing to the wolf model he had placed in Harness's hand.

But Harness continued searching for the wolf.

Harness. What about the wolf? "

"A wolf?"

Richard, who was watching the two children, was also puzzled by the words of Harness, who was looking for a wolf out of nowhere, but in the end, no one understood what Harness was saying.

In the evening, Olivia and Aiden arrived at the duke's residence. (Note: Olivia is the Marchioness of Beltane, she was friends with Elisa's mother, Yulia, and Elisa met her in the main story while she was running away from Richard. And we already know that Aiden is Elisa's father).

They settled into the dining room for the special dinner and they had all gathered to celebrate the birthday of the main character of the day, Richard.

As they sat down, Richard thanked Aiden and Olivia for their presence.

All five congratulated Richard. Even Harness complimented him with a babble.

Leon had suddenly remembered something. He told Richard that he had a gift for him.

Leon, who was rummaging in his inside pocket, pulled out a small envelope and held it out.

Richard was puzzled and opened the envelope.

Inside were three sheets of paper with the words "a wish" written on them.

''Wishes? What is this?"

"I'm granting uncle a wish. Individually!" (Note: Leon calls Richard "uncle", but now that he's learning etiquette he calls him by his title, the Duke).

"So if you give him that role, will you grant him a wish?"

"Ong, I'm a king so I can grant you wishes."

To Elisa's question, Leon nodded confidently and replied.

Olivia and Aiden, who were looking at Leon like this, laughed.

"His majesty from him, the Emperor himself grants wishes, that is a very precious gift."

"I know, right. It's really a gift."

"I'll give you the holy name for your birthday !!"

When everyone was envious of the gift, Leon shrugged and babbled.

Seeing Leon like this, Richard smiled bitterly and carefully tucked the 'wish ticket' that Leon gave him, in his inside pocket.

It was given to me by the Emperor himself, so I will be grateful. "

They all smiled happily and began to eat.

But Elisa could hardly stop eating.

I have no appetite for food ... ... '

It wasn't to the point where she couldn't eat, but she hardly ever had an appetite.

She felt that her stomach was not digesting well and, therefore, she ate significantly less than usual.

Elisa didn't want to alter the atmosphere of the dinner, so she pretended to eat well, but she couldn't even fool Richard's eyes.

Richard took Elisa's hand under the table and looked at her anxiously.

He had a look that he wanted to ask what was going on right now and where she was feeling bad.

Elisa tried to smile like she was fine.

Olivia, noticing the subtle flow of air between the two of them, asked.

"You two, isn't there good news that you haven't told us yet?"

Elisa, who understood the meaning of the question a little late, shook her head.

"Not yet. It's because Richard still hasn't thought about the second one. ''

"Yes? The good news of the two of them spread throughout the empire, so it was time to hear some good news."

Elisha laughed at Olivia's words.

However, the expression of Richard looking at Elisa like that was somewhat complicated and subtle.

(Note: it is practically the entire chapter, but this is very beautiful).

MTL

After dinner, Aiden, Olivia, and Leon spent a little more time with the three of them before heading home.

After bathing, Elisa let the maids out of the house and took out the clothes that she had kept on one side of the bathroom.

It was a thin transparent fabric that she bought for today.

Will Richard like it?

Elisa blushed at the memory of Richard, who flinched violently when she saw her in those thin pajamas.

When he saw her seduce him, he was moved at first, but then he turned into a beast and pounced on her as if to devour her, making Elisa's heart beat more and more.

Thinking to stimulate him, I was baptized and dressed, but her stomach was still nauseous.

(Note: I don't know what she means by "I was baptized", but I think it implies that she prepared herself with that suit to stimulate him, it is like Richard's birthday present).

'I still don't feel well ... ....

It doesn't look like it was, but she felt uncomfortable all over her stomach, as if her digestion wasn't going well.

Soon he will do something with the moon.

Elisa's appetite drastically decreased before and after her menstruation started, and she often had trouble digesting herself.

I think she's probably because of it again this time, but she suddenly remembered that her period was being delayed this month.

At the same time, the words Olivia said over dinner came to mind.

'You two, maybe there is some good news that you haven't told us yet?'

If so, maybe ... ...

Elisa thought of a possibility for the similar symptoms, but then she shook her head.

Richard said that he still didn't want a second child, so he should have avoided it. "

Originally, her menstruation cycle was not regular, so it would be a little later than usual. Elisa was excited for a while, then realized that the possibility was slim and she struggled to calm her mind.
    And she was excited at the idea of stimulating Richard, she headed to the bedroom.

When she entered the bedroom, she saw Richard waiting while he read a book.

Elisa took off the robe she was wearing over the fine fabric and walked over to Richard.

Richard, who got up from the couch and walked over to Elisa, stopped while she slept, as expected of him.

But he didn't take his gaze from her.

Rather, he avoided Elisa's plan that he had planned tonight.

'Oh, what a shame. Can I put my gown back on?

It was the feeling she expected, but when she met her face, her face lifted as if she were about to explode.

But now, there was no going back.

Elisa sidled up to Richard, whose eyes were distorted with desire for her, and she held the slip band in her hand.

"The gift is me."

Although he was trying his best to pretend he was nothing, Richard, who looked at Elisa's flushed face in shame, let out a pained sigh.

" ..... I'm going crazy . "

"In the heart ... ... Don't you hear me?"

"You say that."

At the same time, Richard stroked Elisa's lips.

He grabbed Elisa and went to bed.

And after putting Elisa to bed, he seriously swallowed her lips.

Elisa slid her hand through Richard's tunic and placed her hand on his firm chest, as in natural habit.

Beyond her warmth, she could feel his heart beating hot.

It was his heartbeat that made her happy.

At the moment when Elisa was drenched with happiness, Richard, who was about to untie Slip's tape, stopped his hand as if thinking of something and murmured with a sigh.

"... ... We must not exaggerate."

"Oh?"

Elisa looked at him, unable to understand his sudden words.

Richard asked, looking at Elisha with concerned eyes.

"Elisa. When was the last time you spoke? I think it's time to do it '

Elisha, who blinked at Richard's question, realized the meaning of the question a moment later and answered.
    "Um ... ... seems like it's been a while since I've been passionate about it. About two weeks?" (Note: I want to believe that this conversation refers to when was the last time Elisa menstruated or when was the last time they had sexual intercourse, the MTL is very confusing, because I did not find another meaning. So, excuse the mistake).

"2 weeks······ ."

“But it's probably a bit possible because you've been taking the pill. Then… ... . "

“..… · There was a possible day. "

"Oh?"

"The first day we were in Rudea, I couldn't take the pill the day before."

At Richard's words, Elisa's eyes widened in surprise.

Just as Richard was about to say more, a thump was heard.

Hearing the sound, Ricardo got up, opened Elisa's tunic and gave it to her.

“I called Sir Cetyl. Let's examine first. Even if you are not pregnant, it means that you are not feeling well. "

After Richard told him to come in, Sir Cetil entered the room.

He asked Cetil about some of Elisa's symptoms and her problems and immediately began an examination.

Elisa and Richard eagerly awaited the test results.

After a while, after completing the exam, Cetil opened his mouth with a happy smile.

‘‘ Congratulations to you two. A baby has arrived. "

Not only Elisa, who had never expected it at all, but also Richard, who had expected it to some extent, was also quite surprised.

"At the moment, it is best to avoid outdoor activities as much as possible and rest."

After giving some warnings, Cetyl congratulated the two again and left the room.

Elisa, who had froze with a puzzled expression, placed her hand on her stomach with trembling hands.

'The baby ... ... I have a second baby
    ".
    Seeing Elisa blink in surprise, Richard sighed remorsefully.

He was happy to have a child, but he felt sorry for Elisa.

Even when he had Harness, he felt sorry for Elisa more than happiness.

It was because he had guessed that she must be anxious about the unexpected pregnancy.

So, he thought that she would definitely have the second baby after a while, but in the end, he suddenly appeared due to his negligence.

"I'm sorry, Elisa. I wasn't careful ... ...."

"Because you feel it?"

Elisa looked at him with an expression of emotion and smiled.

"I'm so happy ... .... Even if I didn't expect it, I'd be delighted, but it's like a surprise gift, so I'm more than happy. Today is your birthday, why do you think I have a gift?"

Seeing Elisa talk like she was really happy, Richard smiled at the same time.

He then he hugged her and kissed her gently, expressing his feelings.

“Yo, I feel that I have received the best gift that I could receive from you. "

"....

"Thank you, Elisa. "

Richard, who was pouring his emotions into the corner of Elisa's lips, suddenly noticed her outfit, wrapped her in a blanket and sighed.

'……… Then the gift will have to be postponed for a while. "

Elisa laughed at his words and kissed his lips.

"I will return the gift with a kiss."

Richard smiled and patted Elisa's belly.

When she had Harness, he was worried about Elsa, who was running away, so he was more grateful than happy, but now that he has seen Harness, he knew. (Note: Richard explains when Elisa was pregnant with Harness, exactly when she ran away from him and he found her, he accepted the unexpected baby because Elisa was running away. So he was more grateful than happy, but that doesn't mean he didn't he wanted it. He just wanted Elisa not to run away anymore).

How beautiful is the child that grows in her womb!

Richard whispered to the child that he was still smaller than a fingernail.

"Thanks for coming with mom and dad."

Elisa, who was looking at him like that with a normal expression, reminded Harness that she was sleeping and asked with a worried expression.

“But if I told you that he has a younger brother, would Harness like him? He is still young, but he would like to go crazy ...... "

Richard nodded.

"I'm sure Harness will like it too."

"Hug me more, until my belly pops out

I need to give you more kisses, son. "

“…… More than now? I will carry you in my arms all day and I will bring my lips together. "

Elisa laughed at his words.

Then, playing with Richard's big hand caressing her belly, she got into trouble with a very serious expression.

"My love, what is the baby's name?"

Elisa reflected for a moment and asked Richard with a playful expression as if she had remembered something.

"How are you, Seiel?"

"Seiel ... ...?"

"It means that an energetic parent made a baby without missing a single day's opportunity."

"... I don't think it's a little bit-."

The tips of Richard's ears turned red when he heard the meaning of the name.

Seeing him turn into a beast in bed and now with a different appearance, Elisa smiled.

After laughing out loud, Elisa was serious this time.

"I would like the name 'Seiel' because I desperately wanted it."

“Okay, because my wish was also fulfilled. "

Elisa was satisfied and leaned on Richard's shoulder.

"" I hope to see you soon after growing up in good health, my baby. "

I am sure that we will be twice as happy as now, no, now that we are four people, we will be four times as happy.

Richard smiled and kissed Elisa's lips.

Elisa received his kiss with a happy heart.

Now, I believe that spring will not be a painful season with painful memories, but a season filled with warmth and joy.

The winter of that year was the day to end the year and welcome the new year.

Another cry of a baby sounded from the residence of the Duke of Rubelin.

It was the birth of a beautiful princess who looks like Elisa.

<I Am Trying To Divorce My Villain Husband, But We Have A Child> Side stories End.

Don't worry, it's not over yet. A second part of the side stories came out in July. We are going to see a 15-year-old Harness, 12-year-old Seiel and 18-year-old Leon being Emperor. And finally the supposed female lead of the novel or future that Elisa had seen appears, her name is Inette. I will be doing a summary. And this second part of the secondary stories ended very intriguing, I hope the author does a third part. ʕ • ́ᴥ • ̀ʔ っ ♡

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    rock.doll, Pipi1989, salty25 and 46 others like this.
  7. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary: Arien Serriot and Genade, the first king of Arencia. Thousands of years ago. (Main story)

(Note: their story is very sad. This is from the main story, when Elisa finishes talking with Lardin Esther in the Divine Forest)

Arien Serriot was the first head of the Serriot family. Elisa's ancestor, and Elisa is her reincarnation. She was the lover of Genade, the first king of Arencia.
    Genade, son of the demon king. For being on the side of humans and for his great contribution in defeating the demon king, he was the first king of Arencia. Arien saved him when they were teenagers while being chased by other demons, and along with Lardin they eventually taught him to speak human language. Years later, Genade and Arien were making wreaths in a flower field, but suddenly Genade began to transform into a complete demon and upon losing consciousness, he nearly killed Arien. He escapes after this, Arien never forgets him, a few years later he appears in the war against the demons and is reunited with Arien.
    The human side leans toward victory for Genade's help. He became king and was always by Arien's side. One day they visited Lardin to tell him that they were going to get married. They were both very happy, but the happiness was short-lived. The moment Genade killed the demon king, the demon king's power was absorbed into his body, combining with Genade's original power and little by little he began to lose control (Note: this is the same thing that happens to him to Richard). Seeing the future where a world in ruins was appearing by Genade, Lardin realized that everything was always the Demon King's plan. He created Genade so that his soul would absorb his power and thus obtain the power to destroy the world.

To avoid that horrible future, Genade's soul needed to be purified, it meant they would have to kill him and the only one who could do it was Arien. But, she couldn't do that.

Arien asked Lardin not to mention any of this to Genade. Days later, Arien visited Lardin to say goodbye forever.

Instead of purifying it, Arien intended to seal it, which required much more power to maintain the seal for a long time.

Arien would have to use all of her power to seal it.

Which meant, that she was going to sacrifice himself.

Hearing this, Lardin burst into tears, cried a long time. Lardin at that time was very young using the Power of Esther, which is responsible for predicting the future, and seeing the memories in people's souls.

After that, Arien sacrificed himself to seal the cannon and Genade's power in the tainted land.

Genade days after regaining consciousness from the sealing, and learning of Arien's death, he went insane. Kaisa of Rubelin, first head of Rubelin and Mikhail of Cairot, first head of the Cairot family, took advantage of Genade's weakness to kill him.

Then Lardin saw another future. From the figure of Genade a world in ruins to the future where he was transformed into the form of Richard. And again, Arien was the only one who could stop him.

Lardin could not live long in a human body, with a short life span. He decided to become one with the will of the Tree of God.

In the lake of purification, where Arien used her power, there were remains of her soul fragmented from her. He began to collect those soul fragments and revive Arien's soul. Lardin wondered if doing that was the right thing to do, by making her reincarnate she must kill Genade.

The reincarnated souls of the two can clash without recognizing each other.

In the end, he decided to bring her back to life. She would have another chance.

He revived Arien's fragmented soul and made Elisa from that soul. He placed a little of his power in her, allowing her to read the future or past entwined with her soul.

Some moments of Richard and Elisa in the main story 145-148

Chapter 145 Fragment (MTL)

"To take advantage of."

After arriving at the duke's residence, Elisa dined and went to Harness's room.

Leon, who was tired from the long journey, fell asleep immediately after dinner, and Richard went to the bathroom after taking over work.

Harness greeted Elisa with scruffy eyes, probably because she slept through the entire long journey.

"Umma"

Recently, Harness has been using the word 'Huma' a lot (Note: Harness is trying to say 'Mama', but only saying 'Umma' or 'Huma').

Seeing Harness like this, a smile reflexively spread across Elisa's lips.

Elisa replied, holding up to Harness that he greeted her with a scandal.

"Ugh, mom is here. My son, aren't you sleepy?"

"Oh." (Note: when they see this, it is pure babbling and when it comes directly from the translator, it does not make sense)

“You must have been tired the whole time in a place that wasn't even your home. My baby looks like his dad, so he's strong. "

"Kah".

Knowing that his mother was praising her husband, Harness laughed.

When she saw Harness smiling, the fatigue and tension of the past melted away like snow.

But at the same time, she felt a responsibility as heavy as the weight of Harness.

"I have to change my destiny even for the sake of Harness"

She never wanted to let this child grow up just like the future she saw.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Harness, let's live happily ever after with Mom and Dad."

"Wow"

Elisa whispered as she struggled with the anxiety that broke her heart.

At that moment she opened the door and Richard entered in his dressing gown as if he had just come out of the bathroom.

Now it was time to head to the couple's bedroom.

Elisa whispered as she kissed Harness's round forehead.

"Have a good sleep, my love."

Sleep well and see you tomorrow, Harness.

Richard followed her and kissed Harness's plump cheek.

"Cow!" (Babbling)

Harness, who received a loving goodnight kiss from Mom and Dad, even gave his clear saliva.

He chuckled and laughed.

Elisa enthusiastically grabbed Harness's shaking little hand and handed it to the nanny.

Richard also greeted Harness and returned to the bedroom with Elisa.

And after returning from the Tower of Truth, he took off his shirt, as he did every night, and turned his back on Elisa.

"Then I'll start."

Elisa washed the power of Richard with the power of purification.

However, even after a purification like this, only the energy on the surface faded away, but the dark energy that had settled in it remained the same.

No, it was getting clearer day by day.

Elisa stared at the vivid black power with resentful eyes, then closed her eyes with a sigh.

She cannot complain about this power.

Because this power is the original Richard himself.

"... ... Elisa?

After Elisa had cleaned it up and stood still for a while, Richard looked at Elisa with a puzzled look.

At that moment, Elisa regained consciousness.

"Oh sorry. I've been thinking about something for a while."

"You have a bad complexion. Where do you feel bad? ''

Richard, who was looking at Elisa with a slightly hardened expression on his face, touched Elisa's forehead.

Elisa smiled and shook her head like it was nothing special.

"Okay, I guess I'm a little tired."

"Then let's go to sleep."

Richard hugged Elisa gently.

Surprised by this, Elisa opened her eyes and looked at Richard.

"Because, why?"

"Because you can't even fall because you're tired."

She wasn't too far from the table to the bed, but after a few steps, the soft sheet came to her back.

Richard lay down next to Elisa and hugged her.

And he put his forehead on the forehead of Elisa, who was looking at him with puzzled eyes, and said in a low voice.

"Think about the rest tomorrow, when your head hurts, and rest today."

Elisa groaned.

She tried to hide her anxiety from him, but she was already revealed.

Richard stared into Elisa's eyes as she looked up at him and kissed hers on two of her lids one after the other.

Elisa's eyes, which had been closed by that kiss, opened again.

Richard, who had failed to put Elisa to sleep, whispered with a slight frown on his forehead.

"If you don't sleep now, I don't plan on going to sleep through the night."

It's okay?

His warm hands gently caressed Elisa's waist, rising from her and sweeping her back.

Elisa's body trembled as she felt the warmth of him through her thin pajamas.

Elisa quickly closed her eyes at his warning, because today she was really tired.

Then, as if he was waiting for Elisa's forehead, Richard's lips touched and fell gently.

"Sleep well, Elisa."

Chapter 146 Fragment (MTL)

'Where I am?'

In the dream, Elisa was wandering through a dark place.

As she walked, she saw a familiar back.

'Richard?'

Hearing the call, he looked back.

However, his appearance was somehow different than usual.

There was no emotion in his red eyes, which always glowed softly when they looked at her.

Furthermore, black energy radiated from him stronger than ever.

The energy that touched her fingers was numb.

No way … ... '

Elisa stared at Richard who was approaching her.

He reached over and grabbed Elisa's neck with one hand.

Her skin tingled with black energy, aching and suffocating.

'Ri, chard ... ....

She managed to yell out a voice that she didn't come out of her and she tried to call out to him, but he gave more strength to the hand that was holding her neck as if there was no hesitation at all.

At that moment, the divine power that radiated from Elisa swept through Richard.

At the same time, the force that was holding her breath disappeared.

Elisa let out a painful sigh and looked at Richard where he had been a while before.

But he was not there.

He only left there the pendant that contained the purifying power that she had created.

Seeing this, Elisa's heart sank.

'Richard…?'

He was not in sight.

At the same time, her chest clenched as if she was about to explode, and she was filled with emotions that she couldn't bear.

' Oh no … ... . No… ... . '

Elisa grabbed the pendant and shook her head.

At that moment.

"... Elisa?

Her eyes widened at Richard's voice.

The wind blew away the tears that had formed from the corners of her eyes.

Then her vision became clear and the face she had been searching for appeared so clearly.

When she saw that face, she burst into tears of relief.

"Richard ... ...."

Although the dream was shattered, the emotions continued to rise.

Richard hugged Elisa, who was shaking and crying, and kissed her forehead, comforting her.

"It's okay, Elisa. It's just a dream."

Elisa sank into his arms and cried for a long time before she finally stopped crying.

When Elisa calmed down, Richard asked cautiously.

"What the hell did you dream of?"

After hesitating for a moment, Elisa replied in a low voice.

".. ... ・ I dreamed that you died."

As she pretended to be strong on the outside and said that she could change her destiny, the anxiety that was in her heart within her appeared in a dream.

Realizing this, Richard looked at Elisa's hand, which was still trembling slightly, and wrapped it around her.

And he drew her to his heart.

Elisa looked at Richard in puzzlement, her eyes still full of tears.

With her fingertips, she could feel his heart beating so hard it was incomparable to her heart.

Richard said as he kissed Elisa's forehead, who was looking at him with puzzled eyes.

"I will give you my heart, Elisa."

"...."

"I will watch over you until I die and follow you after the funeral."

"..."

"I'm not going to die until you give me permission."

Her voice was soft and smooth, like a child's, and Elisa's hand was shaking.

Of course, I know that he can't give her his heart for saying that.

But when he looked into her eyes sincerely, she truly felt that his heart belonged to him.

As he said, he seemed like he wouldn't die if she didn't allow it.

Because he was always someone who listened to everything she had to say.

Elisa looked at him clearly as he whispered, held her in his arms and asked.

"And in the next life too?"

"Even in the next life."

Richard took Elisa's hand, which was on his chest, to his mouth and kissed her finger.

It was an action that conveyed his desire to reassure her in some way.

"But why did you love Arien in your previous life?" (Note: after she saves Richard near the final chapters, she realized that she was Arien, the reincarnation of Arien)

At Elisa's sudden questioning, an expression of embarrassment appeared on Richard's face.

"It's a past life. I can't even remember her face."

"" The person he loves the most in Hoeung is the weakest. "(Note: I can't understand this sentence, I think it's about his past life)

When Elisa's mouth pouted and gurgled, Richard laughed as if it were silly.

"Who said it?"

“In my next life, I have to meet another man and have a very passionate love. Come to the life of your goodness ''

“…. that"?

“It's embarrassing when you think about it. Didn't you whisper like you did to me in your previous life when you were with that woman? Then-"

Elisha's words were half joking.

Of course, when she thinks of Arien and Genade, she gets jealous.

But I can't imagine a future without him, can you imagine loving someone else even if he says he's alive?

She said it because she was ashamed to cry due to her dream, but he quickly became jealous and covered her lips with his before Elisa could even finish her words.

A sudden kiss. Startled, Elisa looked at him with round eyes, surprised.

His eyes fluttered fiercely as if he were eating her.

Richard looked at Elisa like that, growling.

"No way"

Richard's lips overlapped again.

Richard, who was chewing and swallowing it with lips so soft as to swallow Elisa's breath, noticed Elisa's breathlessness and reluctantly pulled his lips away from her.

As if he regretted even that moment, he kissed her on the lips and called out to her.

Elisa ".
    At his call, Elisha opened her closed eyes and looked at him.

Contrary to how he was trying to devour her with terrifying force a while ago, his serious eyes were directed at her as if he was pleading.

"In this life and in the next life I will love you even more. If there is a next life, love me even then."

Her heart was touched by his sincerity.

Elisa nodded with a smile and hugged him.

"Yes. "

Soon after, the shadows of the two overlapped.

That night, Richard hugged her with the urge to etch himself in every corner of Elisa's soul.

It was a night full of each other, every memory and every hole.

On the same day, Elisa was tossing and turning with a dreamy mind, unable to get out of bed.

Richard, who had washed himself first, looked at Elisa with worried eyes.

"I think it would be better to take a break from today's meeting."

Today was the day scheduled for both Richard and Elisa to attend the meeting of the nobles.

Elisa had inherited the rank of Marquis de Serriot and, since Yulia was also being framed, she was obliged to attend the council of the nobility.

But now Elisa looked very tired.

Richard walked over to Elisa's side and lay down.

Then Elisha found his warmth in her dream and sank into his arms..

Elisa's action in sinking into his arms as if she were in her own place was so beautiful that she laughed.

"Did we skip the meeting?"

It was like a fireplace, wanting to stay by the gathering of the nobility and protect Elisa's side.

'But if he did, he would be resentful for not waking up from Elisa ...... "

Richard woke her up with a kiss on the cheek of Elisa, who had fallen asleep helplessly.

Elisa "
    "Yes...".
    "Today you look very tired when you are resting without going to the meeting."

It was a ridiculous concern for whoever kept him from sleeping until dawn this morning.

Elisa's eyes, which had closed at the word "reunion", widened.

"No, we have to go, I'll get ready soon."

Elisa, who had lifted her numb body, stretched her legs out of the bed.

At that moment, her body momentarily lost its balance and swayed.

Richard hugged her quickly.

"I'll take you to the bathroom."

Normally, Elisa would have had a hard time walking on her own feet, but today she was so tired that she hugged him silently.

However, when Richard got to the bathroom and snuck into the bathroom, she was adamant.

"Get ready and wait in our room."

Elisa pushed him out of the bathroom, lifted the cloth, and kissed his lips gently.

Then Richard closed the bathroom door with the cloth.

Richard stared at the resolutely closed door and smiled as if he had lost.

It was then that he felt a presence next to him.

When he turned involuntarily, his eyes found Leon, who had been watching him from the edge of the wall.

Seeing that he was riding a toy model horse with wooden wheels, he looked like he had been out for a walk since morning.

Richard approached Leon like this, stroking his hair and greeting him in the morning.

"You got up early."

But Leon's attention seemed to be elsewhere.

Leon looked at Richard with bright eyes and asked.

"Are you here again baby?"
    " ..... baby?"
    "They kissed! The uncle and the sister!" (Note: León calls Elisa ¨sister¨. In the main story Elisa told León that babies are made with a kiss)

It was the voice he was waiting for.

Richard looked at Leon like that with an absurd look, then laughed in response.

"Poporo doesn't have a baby."
    "The sister doesn't have a baby."

Chapter 148 Fragment

Elisa, that's what the Holy Father said back then. "

"What did my father say?"

"How about you purify my power according to what it says that holy power can purify the power of chaos?"

Elisha knew what Richard meant by that story.

Of course, if she mixes the power of chaos with holy power, she can dilute it with holy power, but ... ... that touches the soul. Otherwise, your life will be in danger. "

Aiden said it was dangerous. (Note: Richard's soul is almost black, it is part of Genade's soul. And the power of chaos is part of him, if Elisa tries to purify him it can kill him. A soul that loses its essence perishes.).

Elisa firmly shook her head.

''No. That is too dangerous. "

“But that's the only way you can do it right now. "

Richard, who had always followed her will, stubbornly left this time as well.

Elisa bit her lip.

She hated imagining him in danger.

"I don't like it either. I ... I don't want you to be in danger."

“It could be more dangerous to leave it like this. No, it will definitely be more dangerous. Even knowing that, we can't sit still and just wait. "
    ".....

"Elisa. If you were me, you would have made the same decision. "

Elisa did not object.

Because he is right.

But she could also do it if she were the other way around.

"Richard, if it were me, would you have tried doing something that could be dangerous?"

Richard couldn't immediately answer Elisa's question.

He looked at Elisa, who looked at him with a tearful expression, and responded, hugging her and kissing her on the forehead.

". ... ·No. I would have left the world and I would have chosen you. "

This time he lost to her.

But Elisa was not happy with her victory.

"I will go see my father tomorrow and ask him if there is any other possibility."

"If then"

When Richard answered, he put his lips on Elisa's lips.

From the beginning, as if they had been in their place, their lips tightened, longing for each other's breath, and deeply intertwined.

Richard, as usual, grabbed Elisa and headed for the bed.

Then when Elisa came to her senses, she suddenly pulled away from him and pushed him.

"Ri-Richard, let's take a bath first ..."

At that moment, something elongated was touched by her hand that touched his chest.

It seemed to have been in his clothes since they were at the Marquis de Beltane's villa.

The moment Elisa was about to ask about it, Richard's footsteps froze. Still holding her.

Elisa looked at him in amazement.

Let's take a bath. "

As he said that, his eyes were shining.

Elisa's face lit up when she met his eyes filled with dark lust.

She knows that he seeks her warmth just as she seeks his warmth whenever they are apart for a moment.

That is why every moment with him is so painful and precious ... ....

"By the way, isn't it too early?"

In broad daylight, in the bathroom!

What do the servants think that they do not know what the situation is between the two?

Elisa struggled to get away from Richard.

"Richard, later, at dinner ..."

But Elisa's slight resistance was quelled by his kiss..

Richard whispered with Elisa's lips slightly parted.

"If you try to escape, I'll kiss you in the hall."

Just go through this door and there will be maids and servants.

It was a cute but sweet and bloody threat.

She knew he wouldn't force her if she firmly refused, but Elisa didn't fight, she just avoided his lips with a resigned expression.

"… ... I do not know. Do what you want ".

After receiving her permission, Richard smiled and headed straight for the bathroom.

Some moments of Richard and Elisa in the main story 145-148

Chapter 145 Fragment (MTL)

"To take advantage of."

After arriving at the duke's residence, Elisa dined and went to Harness's room.

Leon, who was tired from the long journey, fell asleep immediately after dinner, and Richard went to the bathroom after taking over work.

Harness greeted Elisa with scruffy eyes, probably because she slept through the entire long journey.

"Umma"

Recently, Harness has been using the word 'Huma' a lot (Note: Harness is trying to say 'Mama', but only saying 'Umma' or 'Huma').

Seeing Harness like this, a smile reflexively spread across Elisa's lips.

Elisa replied, holding up to Harness that he greeted her with a scandal.

"Ugh, mom is here. My son, aren't you sleepy?"

"Oh." (Note: when they see this, it is pure babbling and when it comes directly from the translator, it does not make sense)

“You must have been tired the whole time in a place that wasn't even your home. My baby looks like his dad, so he's strong. "

"Kah".

Knowing that his mother was praising her husband, Harness laughed.

When she saw Harness smiling, the fatigue and tension of the past melted away like snow.

But at the same time, she felt a responsibility as heavy as the weight of Harness.

"I have to change my destiny even for the sake of Harness"

She never wanted to let this child grow up just like the future she saw.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Harness, let's live happily ever after with Mom and Dad."

"Wow"

Elisa whispered as she struggled with the anxiety that broke her heart.

At that moment she opened the door and Richard entered in his dressing gown as if he had just come out of the bathroom.

Now it was time to head to the couple's bedroom.

Elisa whispered as she kissed Harness's round forehead.

"Have a good sleep, my love."

Sleep well and see you tomorrow, Harness.

Richard followed her and kissed Harness's plump cheek.

"Cow!" (Babbling)

Harness, who received a loving goodnight kiss from Mom and Dad, even gave his clear saliva.

He chuckled and laughed.

Elisa enthusiastically grabbed Harness's shaking little hand and handed it to the nanny.

Richard also greeted Harness and returned to the bedroom with Elisa.

And after returning from the Tower of Truth, he took off his shirt, as he did every night, and turned his back on Elisa.

"Then I'll start."

Elisa washed the power of Richard with the power of purification.

However, even after a purification like this, only the energy on the surface faded away, but the dark energy that had settled in it remained the same.

No, it was getting clearer day by day.

Elisa stared at the vivid black power with resentful eyes, then closed her eyes with a sigh.

She cannot complain about this power.

Because this power is the original Richard himself.

"... ... Elisa?

After Elisa had cleaned it up and stood still for a while, Richard looked at Elisa with a puzzled look.

At that moment, Elisa regained consciousness.

"Oh sorry. I've been thinking about something for a while."

"You have a bad complexion. Where do you feel bad? ''

Richard, who was looking at Elisa with a slightly hardened expression on his face, touched Elisa's forehead.

Elisa smiled and shook her head like it was nothing special.

"Okay, I guess I'm a little tired."

"Then let's go to sleep."

Richard hugged Elisa gently.

Surprised by this, Elisa opened her eyes and looked at Richard.

"Because, why?"

"Because you can't even fall because you're tired."

She wasn't too far from the table to the bed, but after a few steps, the soft sheet came to her back.

Richard lay down next to Elisa and hugged her.

And he put his forehead on the forehead of Elisa, who was looking at him with puzzled eyes, and said in a low voice.

"Think about the rest tomorrow, when your head hurts, and rest today."

Elisa groaned.

She tried to hide her anxiety from him, but she was already revealed.

Richard stared into Elisa's eyes as she looked up at him and kissed hers on two of her lids one after the other.

Elisa's eyes, which had been closed by that kiss, opened again.

Richard, who had failed to put Elisa to sleep, whispered with a slight frown on his forehead.

"If you don't sleep now, I don't plan on going to sleep through the night."

It's okay?

His warm hands gently caressed Elisa's waist, rising from her and sweeping her back.

Elisa's body trembled as she felt the warmth of him through her thin pajamas.

Elisa quickly closed her eyes at his warning, because today she was really tired.

Then, as if he was waiting for Elisa's forehead, Richard's lips touched and fell gently.

"Sleep well, Elisa."

Chapter 146 Fragment (MTL)

'Where I am?'

In the dream, Elisa was wandering through a dark place.

As she walked, she saw a familiar back.

'Richard?'

Hearing the call, he looked back.

However, his appearance was somehow different than usual.

There was no emotion in his red eyes, which always glowed softly when they looked at her.

Furthermore, black energy radiated from him stronger than ever.

The energy that touched her fingers was numb.

No way … ... '

Elisa stared at Richard who was approaching her.

He reached over and grabbed Elisa's neck with one hand.

Her skin tingled with black energy, aching and suffocating.

'Ri, chard ... ....

She managed to yell out a voice that she didn't come out of her and she tried to call out to him, but he gave more strength to the hand that was holding her neck as if there was no hesitation at all.

At that moment, the divine power that radiated from Elisa swept through Richard.

At the same time, the force that was holding her breath disappeared.

Elisa let out a painful sigh and looked at Richard where he had been a while before.

But he was not there.

He only left there the pendant that contained the purifying power that she had created.

Seeing this, Elisa's heart sank.

'Richard…?'

He was not in sight.

At the same time, her chest clenched as if she was about to explode, and she was filled with emotions that she couldn't bear.

' Oh no … ... . No… ... . '

Elisa grabbed the pendant and shook her head.

At that moment.

"... Elisa?

Her eyes widened at Richard's voice.

The wind blew away the tears that had formed from the corners of her eyes.

Then her vision became clear and the face she had been searching for appeared so clearly.

When she saw that face, she burst into tears of relief.

"Richard ... ...."

Although the dream was shattered, the emotions continued to rise.

Richard hugged Elisa, who was shaking and crying, and kissed her forehead, comforting her.

"It's okay, Elisa. It's just a dream."

Elisa sank into his arms and cried for a long time before she finally stopped crying.

When Elisa calmed down, Richard asked cautiously.

"What the hell did you dream of?"

After hesitating for a moment, Elisa replied in a low voice.

".. ... ・ I dreamed that you died."

As she pretended to be strong on the outside and said that she could change her destiny, the anxiety that was in her heart within her appeared in a dream.

Realizing this, Richard looked at Elisa's hand, which was still trembling slightly, and wrapped it around her.

And he drew her to his heart.

Elisa looked at Richard in puzzlement, her eyes still full of tears.

With her fingertips, she could feel his heart beating so hard it was incomparable to her heart.

Richard said as he kissed Elisa's forehead, who was looking at him with puzzled eyes.

"I will give you my heart, Elisa."

"...."

"I will watch over you until I die and follow you after the funeral."

"..."

"I'm not going to die until you give me permission."

Her voice was soft and smooth, like a child's, and Elisa's hand was shaking.

Of course, I know that he can't give her his heart for saying that.

But when she looked into her sincere eyes, she truly felt that her heart belonged to him.

As he said, he seemed like he wouldn't die if she didn't allow it.

Because he was always someone who listened to everything she had to say.

Elisa looked at him clearly as he whispered, held her in his arms and asked.

"And in the next life too?"

"Even in the next life."

Richard took Elisa's hand, which was on his chest, to his mouth and kissed her finger.

It was an action that conveyed his desire to reassure her in some way.

"But why did you love Arien in your previous life?" (Note: after she saves Richard near the final chapters, she realized that she was Arien, the reincarnation of Arien)

At Elisa's sudden questioning, an expression of embarrassment appeared on Richard's face.

"It's a past life. I can't even remember her face."

"" The person he loves the most in Hoeung is the weakest. "(Note: I can't understand this sentence, I think it's about his past life)

When Elisa's mouth pouted and gurgled, Richard laughed as if it were silly.

"Who said it?"

“In my next life, I have to meet another man and have a very passionate love. Come to the life of your goodness ''

“…. that"?

“It's embarrassing when you think about it. Didn't you whisper like you did to me in your previous life when you were with that woman? Then-"

Elisha's words were half joking.

Of course, when she thinks of Arien and Genade, she gets jealous.

But I can't imagine a future without him, can you imagine loving someone else even if he says he's alive?

She said it because she was ashamed to cry due to her dream, but he quickly became jealous and covered her lips with his before Elisa could even finish her words.

A sudden kiss. Startled, Elisa looked at him with round eyes, surprised.

His eyes fluttered fiercely as if he were eating her.

Richard looked at Elisa like that, growling.

"No way"

Richard's lips overlapped again.

Richard, who was chewing and swallowing it with lips so soft as to swallow Elisa's breath, noticed Elisa's breathlessness and reluctantly pulled his lips away from her.

As if he regretted even that moment, he kissed her on the lips and called out to her.

Elisa ".
    At his call, Elisha opened her closed eyes and looked at him.

Contrary to how he was trying to devour her with terrifying force a while ago, his serious eyes were directed at her as if he was pleading.

"In this life and in the next life I will love you even more. If there is a next life, love me even then."

Her heart was touched by his sincerity.

Elisa nodded with a smile and hugged him.

"Yes. "

Soon after, the shadows of the two overlapped.

That night, Richard hugged her with the urge to etch himself in every corner of Elisa's soul.

It was a night full of each other, every memory and every hole.

On the same day, Elisa was tossing and turning with a dreamy mind, unable to get out of bed.

Richard, who had washed himself first, looked at Elisa with worried eyes.

"I think it would be better to take a break from today's meeting."

Today was the day scheduled for both Richard and Elisa to attend the meeting of the nobles.

Elisa had inherited the rank of Marquis de Serriot and, since Yulia was also being framed, she was obliged to attend the council of the nobility.

But now Elisa looked very tired.

Richard walked over to Elisa's side and lay down.

Then Elisha found his warmth in her dream and sank into his arms..

Elisa's action in sinking into his arms as if she were in her own place was so beautiful that she laughed.

"Did we skip the meeting?"

It was like a fireplace, wanting to stay by the gathering of the nobility and protect Elisa's side.

'But if he did, he would be resentful for not waking up from Elisa ...... "

Richard woke her up with a kiss on the cheek of Elisa, who had fallen asleep helplessly.

Elisa "
    "Yes...".
    "Today you look very tired when you are resting without going to the meeting."

It was a ridiculous concern for whoever kept him from sleeping until dawn this morning.

Elisa's eyes, which had closed at the word "reunion", widened.

"No, we have to go, I'll get ready soon."

Elisa, who had lifted her numb body, stretched her legs out of the bed.

At that moment, her body momentarily lost its balance and swayed.

Richard hugged her quickly.

"I'll take you to the bathroom."

Normally, Elisa would have had a hard time walking on her own feet, but today she was so tired that she hugged him silently.

However, when Richard got to the bathroom and snuck into the bathroom, she was adamant.

"Get ready and wait in our room."

Elisa pushed him out of the bathroom, lifted the cloth, and kissed his lips gently.

Then Richard closed the bathroom door with the cloth.

Richard stared at the resolutely closed door and smiled as if he had lost.

It was then that he felt a presence next to him.

When he turned involuntarily, his eyes found Leon, who had been watching him from the edge of the wall.

Seeing that he was riding a toy model horse with wooden wheels, he looked like he had been out for a walk since morning.

Richard approached Leon like this, stroking his hair and greeting him in the morning.

"You got up early."

But Leon's attention seemed to be elsewhere.

Leon looked at Richard with bright eyes and asked.

"Are you here again baby?"
    " ..... baby?"
    "They kissed! The uncle and the sister!" (Note: León calls Elisa ¨sister¨. In the main story Elisa told León that babies are made with a kiss)

It was the voice he was waiting for.

Richard looked at Leon like that with an absurd look, then laughed in response.

"Poporo doesn't have a baby."
    "The sister doesn't have a baby."

Chapter 148 Fragment

Elisa, that's what the Holy Father said back then. "

"What did my father say?"

"How about you purify my power according to what it says that holy power can purify the power of chaos?"

Elisha knew what Richard meant by that story.

Of course, if she mixes the power of chaos with holy power, she can dilute it with holy power, but ... ... that touches the soul. Otherwise, your life will be in danger. "

Aiden said it was dangerous. (Note: Richard's soul is almost black, it is part of Genade's soul. And the power of chaos is part of him, if Elisa tries to purify him it can kill him. A soul that loses its essence perishes.).

Elisa firmly shook her head.

''No. That is too dangerous. "

“But that's the only way you can do it right now. "

Richard, who had always followed her will, stubbornly left this time as well.

Elisa bit her lip.

She hated imagining him in danger.

"I don't like it either. I ... I don't want you to be in danger."

“It could be more dangerous to leave it like this. No, it will definitely be more dangerous. Even knowing that, we can't sit still and just wait. "
    ".....

"Elisa. If you were me, you would have made the same decision. "

Elisa did not object.

Because he is right.

But she could also do it if she were the other way around.

"Richard, if it were me, would you have tried doing something that could be dangerous?"

Richard couldn't immediately answer Elisa's question.

He looked at Elisa, who looked at him with a tearful expression, and responded, hugging her and kissing her on the forehead.

". ... ·No. I would have left the world and I would have chosen you. "

This time he lost to her.

But Elisa was not happy with her victory.

"I will go see my father tomorrow and ask him if there is any other possibility."

"If then"

When Richard answered, he put his lips on Elisa's lips.

From the beginning, as if they had been in their place, their lips tightened, longing for each other's breath, and deeply intertwined.

Richard, as usual, grabbed Elisa and headed for the bed.

Then when Elisa came to her senses, she suddenly pulled away from him and pushed him.

"Ri-Richard, let's take a bath first ..."

At that moment, something elongated was touched by her hand that touched his chest.

It seemed to have been in his clothes since they were at the Marquis de Beltane's villa.

The moment Elisa was about to ask about it, Richard's footsteps froze. Still holding her.

Elisa looked at him in amazement.

Let's take a bath. "

As he said that, his eyes were shining.

Elisa's face lit up when she met his eyes filled with dark lust.

She knows that he seeks her warmth just as she seeks his warmth whenever they are apart for a moment.

That is why every moment with him is so painful and precious ... ....

"By the way, isn't it too early?"

In broad daylight, in the bathroom!

What do the servants think that they do not know what the situation is between the two?

Elisa struggled to get away from Richard.

"Richard, later, at dinner ..."

But Elisa's slight resistance was quelled by his kiss..

Richard whispered with Elisa's lips slightly parted.

"If you try to escape, I'll kiss you in the hall."

Just go through this door and there will be maids and servants.

It was a cute but sweet and bloody threat.

She knew he wouldn't force her if she firmly refused, but Elisa didn't fight, she just avoided his lips with a resigned expression.

"… ... I do not know. Do what you want ".

After receiving her permission, Richard smiled and headed straight for the bathroom.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  8. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there won't be a love triangle right between harness, Leon and the female lead?

Sasi23 likes this.
  9. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, no. That never happens.
    Leon loves Harness and Seiel as if they were his younger siblings, Harness adores Leon very much, as if he were his older brother. Seiel has always liked Leon, and at the end of the second part of the side stories it is implied that Seiel and Leon ended up together. The second part ends with Harness meeting Inette, the female protagonist in the future that Elisa saw, so I hope the author will do a third part. ʕ • ́ᴥ • ̀ʔ

10. MissEva

MissEva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is quite long so I'm glad I read the spoilers otherwise it would be difficult to finish reading it.
    Well, it took fl and ml 100 chapter to confess

SkyLisette, snzzykitten and JoAnna like this.
  11. JoAnna

JoAnna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR, I'm really grateful for all these available spoiler threads. More so grateful for all you people who so kindly provided all these spoilers!

Kudos to mysticalmerries for not splitting chapters. I'm so happy to find that the raws/mtl shared were the same as translation chapters~

12. Yse

Yse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 additional chapters have been released, they were pre-released on Kakao Stage! And it's about what would have happened if Anne hadn't sent the letter to Richard, when Elisa escaped from him, telling him that Elisa was pregnant. (Around chapter 45). Those chapters will be released on Kakaopage soon.
    https://pagestage.kakao.com/novels/25316555
    [​IMG]

In this story, Anne did not send any letters to Richard. But, Richard still chased Elisa. Elisa deviated from her path and, with Ansel's help, settled in a neighboring kingdom.

And two long years passed.

He helped her set up a store. She bought a house, and lives with Anne, and Harness's nanny.

Suddenly a normal day at work. She meets Richard.

(If I have time, I will do a summary)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  13. Linw

Linw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello dear, who has epud or pdf, can I have copy

14. Lesakelly

Lesakelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Richard die?