Spoiler I Slept with the Villain Holding My Hand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Thank you so much!!! You're a god-given person!!!

Lydianne_Pyria and Virago like this.
  2. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goshhhh Im blushed Reukis is such a cutieeeee I can't ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Plz I want spoiler about the OFL is she a villainess?

3. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Any fluffy moments? Or important plot points for their development hehehe

4. Kdahminn

Kdahminn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be wrong but I unlocked a random chapter and an old woman told the fl that she’s going to die.

Smile_for_me likes this.
  5. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Why?

6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about orifl ? Is she a white lotus? .I read till chapter 33 ,her first entry is shown ,she seems like a one .

Sam Moriarty and twenyfour like this.
  7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel has love triangle?? It is in tags of novel .

8. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happened before her debutant.. while strolling she ment an old woman who told her she would die in 4yrs? Which in the original the villainess Merria died, so the old woman gave her a ring which had some kind of power and the old woman told her that the person who needs the ring's power will save her.

This event was the reason why the current Merria didn't appear on society after her debutant. She was afraid to meet the ML and be the center of the society again.

As per the later chapters Reukis approached Merria because of the power and he badly needs it from her to calm his darkness... But now he needs her for a different reason UwU

9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a discord link for spoilers ?

Virago likes this.
  10. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is kinda cute :aww:, more spoilers please

11. yerisegg

yerisegg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know anything about Shannon? If I'm not wrong, she's the og!FL right? She seems to be interested in Reukis (I hope not) when he helped her in that alley, will she kind of like disturb them later or something?

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  12. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahm who will be the hindrance of the relationship of FL and ML? is their relationship stay as fluffy?

13. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoils in kkp Queen Helena may interfere with their relationship and she's the real villain, she may hire some wizard and that wizard can copy someone's image like she could be Merria if Merria wasn't around.

And Merria and Reukis would stay inlove...

I really loved this novel how it gives me a break from all the cheating/bastard ML's and this shows how much most villains are misunderstood.

14. yaya2675

yaya2675 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone has the novel raw link??

15. Banannanna

Banannanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i badly need spoilerss :(((

Wonbywon likes this.
  16. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, neither had a love rival. People tried to get in their way but there wasn’t officially a love rival.

Her father disapproved of their relationship because of the incident in the past where Reukis supposedly killed his parents with the darkness. It’s discovered later that it’s a witch that messed with his power and ignited his overflow of the darkness. It happens again later when the same witch (young lady version), in this timeline, tampered with his power. MC rushes in to save him with the power of the same witch (old lady version) who gave her the ring. MC gets injured but saves Reukis. MC spends a week unconscious and learns from the god (writer) that she’s the true Meria all along. So she’s the one who was in love with the CP in the first timeline and did all those things. She also learns that Reukis didn’t die because he rebelled against the CP for Shannon. No, Reukis died because he found out the truth about his parents death, killed Helena for killing his parents, then killed the witch and himself by exploding his darkness power. The witch survived the darkness after a very long time and ends up in the second timeline. This time she decides to help Reukis and Meria and that’s why she gave Meria the ring. All along the person that Meria was supposed to help was Reukis.

After MC wakes from her unconscious state, after she saves Reukis, she finds out that her father banned Reukis from their estate. MC was upset but understood her father. She, however, teleports to Reukis and finds him gaunt, sleepless and sad. At first he wanted her to go back since he thinks she almost died because of him but MC tells him he doesn’t really mean it. He starts to cry and the two hug. Then butler finds them and the butler is surprised and sincerely thanks Meria for being alive. The two go inside to rest and MC puts Reukis to sleep. He was badly in need of it.

Later when he wakes up, they have something to eat. Afterwards, Reukis asks her to stay. She decides to stay but send a message to her father to inform him that she’s staying the night. The two have their first time together. The next day they have to deal with the fallout of Helena, the witch Arienne (she kidnapped Meria and tried to kill Reukis) and Shannon.

If you guys have any questions about anything, let me know. I read the novel volumes although I haven’t finished the last volume.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    So why ml loves Shannon in past life? .
    So old lady version is who is helping?
    And young lady version is making things worse?

Why witch has to play with ml like this?
    What's up with the maid of Shannon?
    And that guy with the dog ,what's his deal?
    How fl gets back her ring that is with witch

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    its0k likes this.
  18. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link

From my understanding of the translation:
    • Merria’s memory of the past isn’t necessarily all true. When she died, she wished not to remember according to the god (author) that Merria spoke to while she was unconscious. That’s why Merria kept thinking she read the novel and knows what will happen in the future when in reality she actually lived out the life of Merria because she is Merria. The god then touches Merria’s forehead to return her memory. When she does that, Merria gets a flood of memories with all of her emotions including the love, jealousy, etc. that she felt for crown prince and the other characters. I don’t think Merria can be an objective judge of Reukis’s feelings in the first timeline. However, the witch Arienne, who is Shannon’s maid, also remembers Reukis from the first timeline. She observes that Reukis had the look of love in his eyes when he sees Shannon in the first timeline but in the second timeline, she never thought she would see a love more pronounced in his eyes. Like Reukis gives Merria a ring with his power that would protect her, and when Arienne kidnapped Merria, she tries to take the ring from Merria but the darkness immediately and adamantly covers Merria’s body to protect her. Arienne thinks the protection against her is so strong that it’s almost like it’s obeying Reukis’s obsessive love (according to her). Ultimately, she had to get Shannon to take the ring from Merria’s finger since the darkness repels Arienne. Moreover, Arienne can also assume the appearance of another person by taking the person’s blood so she had already attempted to kill Reukis by posing as Merria. Reukis almost killed her arse by shoving his sword into her gut but she’s a witch and got away from him by vanishing in thin air. Reukis also attacked her with the power of darkness so his power is inside her body(and hopefully destroying her internally). The sad thing is that she wouldn’t have gotten close to Reukis if it wasn’t for Merria. Merria has been trying, with good intentions, to make up for helping her friend get together with CP. So every time she sees Shannon, she feels like she stole her happiness away because her friend is engaged to the cp and she’s dating Reukis. That means the two guys, whom she thinks are Shannon suitors, have other companions. Due to this, MC constantly gets involved with Shannon while not knowing that the Shannon she meets after their first encounter is Arienne wearing Shannon’s face. Therefore, this brings Shannon into Reukis’s vicinity because Merria also wants Shannon to use her ring of power to help with Reukis’s control of the darkness. The problem is, the ring that fake Shannon has is actually the ring that Merria lost and the ring that the old woman (1st timeline Arienne) had given to her years ago. Merria simply assumes that the ring and power is Shannon’s when in truth the ring really belongs to her. In conclusion, the love that Reukis had for Shannon in the first timeline, if much, is probably nothing comparable to what he feels for Merria in the second timeline. Why he loved her might simply be because she showed him kindness according to what Merria said about the novel which we find out wasn’t a novel but her imperfect memories. However, I can see Reukis liking her if she showed him kindness because according to Merria’s memory, Shannon saved Reukis one or two times. For me, Shannon is too naive. I think that Karina is a much better match for CP Altheon.
    • Old lady Arienne is first timeline Arienne. It’s kind of confusing but because Reukis tried to kill her and himself by exploding his darkness, the Arienne of the first timeline suffered and spent a long time in his darkness. She’s practically dying a slow death. It seems like when time was reversed, she got out of the darkness and she stays living in a forest since she regretted her actions in the first timeline. She instigated Merria which ended up leading Merria to death and she destroyed Reukis’s life by igniting his power and killing his parents. This time, she thought that since she’s no longer around, the tragedy with the little prince won’t occur. However, when she goes down to a village, she hears the news that the grand duke and duchess were killed. This is when she becomes alarmed and goes to the grand duke’s estate to find out what happened but it was already too late. She figures that Helena sent someone else to do the job since Helena has many hands and feet. She decides to visit the duke Rackchester (Merria’s grandfather) to find out what happened since the emperor entrusted the duke with the investigation. The duke refuses to answer the old witch’s questions and she puts him to sleep, then Merria’s father to sleep. Then she met the little princess. She tells Merria that she will meet her later and she does years later in an alley. That’s when she gives Merria the ring and tells her it can help someone and that person will also save her from death. All along the witch’s intention was to save Reukis and Merria whose lives she twisted in the first timeline. Furthermore, Helena had betrayed her in the first timeline so she already realized that everything she did for Helena wasn’t worth the sacrifice. After all, as soon as Reukis had confronted Helena about his parents’ death, Helena had immediately pointed out Arienne as the culprit who did it with her own hands. Reukis killed Helena and then he finished off Arienne. So, this old lady Arienne realized the hard way that she was simply an expendable pawn for Helena.
    • The second timeline Arienne is a Helena fanatic. She’s not even Helena’s maid in the second timeline but she has her memories of the first timeline. How can she and the old lady exist at the same time? It probably has to do with the fact that she’s a witch originally and Reukis’s darkness created a strange phenomenon. Actually, the ring the old lady Arienne gave to Merria is Reukis’s power. The power was created when she was stuck in Reukis’s darkness. This power has the ability to help Reukis get a good night sleep. Later, the power also explodes and surrounds both Reukis and Merria and lands in Reukis’s heart after his darkness was ignited (because of young version Arienne) and it calms his power down. Anyway, I was honestly irritated by the young Arienne plot. The character is such a fanatic. All she thinks about is making Helena smile and making Helena’s wish come true. She does seem to eventually develop genuine empathy for Shannon but still used her face to commit crimes like kidnapping Merria and attempting to kill Reukis. In the end, it looks like she will be forgiven for Shannon’s sake but I personally hopes she dies of internal injuries from Reukis’s darkness in her since she won’t be imprisoned for her crimes. I guess I have to finish the last volume to find out her full ending.
    • The witch really pisses me off. She destroyed Reukis’s life since he was a kid and still attempts to do it in the second line for Helena. She wants to finish off Reukis so that Helena can increase support for her dissolute son to put that guy on the throne.
    • Maid of Shannon’s is a Helena fanatic. She used to be Helena’s hands and feet in the first timeline.
    • The guy with the dog is Deston, the second son of a count and a magician. Apparently he is so full of curiosity that he would do anything for that curiosity. He cooperates with Arienne because he wants to study the ring that the old lady Arienne gave to Merria. He does anonymously warn both Reukis and Merria in advance when Arienne, disguised as Merria, tried to mess with Reukis in his barracks at the hunting game. Helena had instructed her, as [fake] Shannon, to create a scandal with Reukis because that shameless woman was thinking of pairing Merria with her promiscuous son who sleeps with a different woman every night. (This guy has nothing on Altheon. No wonder she has to resort to all kinds of devilish methods) When fake Merria appears in Reukis’s barracks, he dealt with her accordingly. However, even after Reukis injured fake Merria and his men went after her, Deston is the one that saved her. Therefore, he plays both sides. In the beginning he tried to court Merria but Merria rejected him. I think in the end he helped Merria and Reukis to lay a trap to catch Arienne.
    • Merria gets back the ring from old lady Arienne. Old lady Arienne took the ring from young lady Arienne. She realizes that young lady Arienne must have kidnapped Merria after she hears the news of the kidnapping. She confronts the young Arienne and even warns her about Helena’s betrayal. In the end, the young Arienne did her own thing but the old lady Arienne went to the place where a Merria was locked up and rescued her. On the way back to the capital, the old lady insists that Merria go to the grand duke’s home instead of going home. This is when Merria finds out that the old lady is Arienne from the first timeline. Instead of simply being grateful for the old lady’s help, Merria is rightfully pissed off that the old lady is the one who destroyed Reukis’s life. She thinks how Reukis has been living in solitude and blaming himself for the past ten years and she says as much to the old woman. The old woman asks Merria why is she talking about the future after her execution as if she saw it. This leads to the first hint that Merria memory is off because the old lady had to correct about Reukis’s end. He didn’t commit treason because of Shannon. He instead killed Helena because of the truth about his parents’ death.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021