LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The upcoming chapters are really interesting about the internal politics within Asora. It has really shifted from a network of villages to a small demihuman country beginning to emerge. It is not very action packed so far, the only downside. Comedy, Kingdom Building, developing side characters.

The anime is coming up too. Most LN writers and mangaka see the anime as major milestone whether its for advertisement of the source material or not. It is an achievement like "I made it." Might be the reason why the author stopped updating the WN again.

Paps likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am enjoying the lasts chapters because it gives us a new insigth in Makato and his surroundings, we have seem him at class but htis is the first time we are actually acompanieng him in his ternura as a real merchant.

3. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be so freaking good! Trashmoki and his close harem try to go to the Hot Springs and charm the people there only to have his charm sealed and the women under wake up and kill him! I know it probably won't happen but it's nice to dream lol

4. Salamence

Salamence Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give some summary about what's going on in the wn after the hiatus ended? Last thing I remember is probably the death penalty of Makotos student's mother in law I think. Thanks.

5. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto have sexual intercourse with Mio and Tomoe. The announcement of revolution and Tsige independence. The appearance of the cult that worship Makoto(Devil) . Appearance of apostle that want to stop the revolution. She made a huge mistake. Makoto experimented with her. She escape only to find out there is no escaping his arrows . Scene witnessed by Hibiki, and the other apostle and reminded they fear Makoto.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    clmbheat likes this.
  6. raam

raam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah yea the short lived cult.
    to makoto that cult is like a cockroach, and just like "ew, cockroach"
    good thing is, not even makoto was the one to end them. instead they were crushed by other.

7. EvilPersonified

EvilPersonified Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thought I came up with. Wouldn’t it be funny if, later on, the Bug goddess ends up summoning more humans to her world in order to oppose Makoto?

With the way that Ibuki Masamune acts toward the human girls that love Makoto, assuming that they continue to resist Ibuki’s charm (or, as I kinda suspect; Charm power), I could almost see a frustrated him getting summoned as something like a mid boss for Makoto to fight and then reconcile with before the big boss fight with Bug.

don’t mind me, I’m just having some fun speculating on the future after having caught up to the author.

8. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And like cockroach that can survive even in nuclear winter. There bound to be survivors and they now know Makoto=devil.

Besides technically there is another cult and those are the Asora residents. Would be funny if they are the reason why that cult emerged in the the first place.

clmbheat likes this.
  9. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are not though, the cult has been around for an extensive period of time prior to Makoto's arrival considering the number of long lived demihumans in it. The cult simply hates being ruled by BUG and latched on to Makoto thinking that he would replace her.

The Apostle only killed off the lizards tail, while the real cult leaders hide and bide their time. At the very least, they would stay away from Makoto. Makoto is on nobody's side but his own.

clmbheat and Paps like this.
  10. Pyro95

Pyro95 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is nice to see how much he's grown as a merchant, a ruler and a man lol. Seeing him assume his role as the supreme power in Asora as well as the influence he's having in Tsige but I would like to know about the futile efforts of the hibiki gang and trashmoki as well as what the other nations are doing. The Raw hasn't reached that far yet.

clmbheat and Paps like this.
  11. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter Makoto defeats one of his students mother?

clmbheat likes this.
  12. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean when he faced the mother in law of one of his students? I don't think he's ever faced one of his student's parents directly.
    Assuming you mean the fight with Harua, around 290 somewhere.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    Paps and Kin_ like this.
  13. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

Paps likes this.
  14. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this in years despite being the one who started this thread...did the translation ever improve? I remember the grammar being off at the beginning.

Paps likes this.
  15. rdsreloaded

rdsreloaded Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk about the early chapters but it’s pretty good

Paps likes this.
  16. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it improves. Quite a lot actualy.
    Also, if I remember right, then TL once talked about retranslating the first chapters since they are/were so rough. Tho, I don't know if it's done or not. Stil, it should be a noticable diffrence after about 30-50 chapters into the story.

Paps likes this.
  17. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read 420, what the translator wrote at the beginning, that should answer your question.

18. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Death to tomoki, fucking cockroach.

19. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's far far worse. He pretty much raped a nation, then ordered it to orgy itself to death to increase his pawns (well, I hope it dies Sodom and Gomorrah-style. Just euthanize them at this point)

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  20. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone watched the anime for this series? i’m really tempted, but i’d like the opinions of fellow novel readers first!

edit: this is the trailer btw for those who haven’t seen yet

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021