Spoiler Agatha

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Jhrean

Jhrean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sensing trashta vibes is coming.

Ghost123 likes this.
  2. yue13

yue13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it shown that she killed her husband after being betrayed on the 1st chapter? It doesn't seem like there was any time reversal and that she just kills him and reclaims the throne

Nilliabria and simplysharonda like this.
  3. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mann i comeback again to see spoiler ;((

if it not reincarnation story then in the end she really getting killed?? :cry: noo

Piglove and simplysharonda like this.
  4. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls, can someone spoil me about her husband’s real intentions??? Hes deff not good by the looks of it

Missjacksm and simplysharonda like this.
  5. ninidark

ninidark Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for awful my English. SPOILER OF CHAPTER 10 OF MANHWA.
    The Queen Agatha is poisoned by his husband (There is minimal suspect that it was him ). That poison avoid the pregnancy, also she can suffer infertility.
    When the girl green hair meet with the king, she tells that there is someone who tries to poison the queen. However the king tries to murder the girl.
    I feel so depressed with the husband, at firts it seem that he really care her but under all this sh*t, he cut all the possibilities Agatha to make friends. I guess, he want that she only depend of him.

DOHere, samster, Vaviana and 8 others like this.
  6. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    More like he hates her, if she got friends, she got ways to defeat him after all shes the one who have the perfect legitimacy for the throne, if she divorce him, then he would not be king. I have three possible scenario
    1. Her husband has some kind of grudge against her/her family
    2. He likes another woman and want to take control of the kingdom (cuz it doesn't make sense if he likes her but doesn't want her to get pregnant), cuz if she cant get pregnant then he will be able to have concubine(s).
    3. He is obsessed with her and doesnt want her to divide her attention to her kids, WHICH IS VERY UNLIKELY, but this is manhwa so....

7. Parad0xAng3l

Parad0xAng3l Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your theory, it's definetly too early to asume but my thoughts are :

1. Since we haven't had much of a look on their past, this may seem like a good theory. Only thing is we also don't know Agatha's relationship to her family.
    2. I think this is the most far fetched since if it's true he want's another women then it can damage his reputation as 'king' and we can see how much he really wants to be seen as one so i don't think he would throw all that effort for a woman.
    3. Yeah, this is a manhwa so anything can happen . We can see how much he adores Agatha but having a kid would aslo mean it can help claim his right as king with an heir. And the kid wouldn't be ruler unless he steps down or dies/fell ill and everyone seems to adore him and his affections towards his wife that dethroning seems like a last card move.

My theory :
    I really don't want him to be bad, but webtoon has thought me to not trust anyone. Agatha seems to be tired of proper highclass and enjoys herself more amongst carefree nobles (apparent too her interactions with Rivera and the other girl). So what if the 'poisoned' (since, theres no real clue so far) thing is related to Challon King's Knights? They are more powerful then the kingdom's parlement and is said to be more powerful then Agatha.

8. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new spoiler pls

9. nanininanamin

nanininanamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just wait for it to have more chapters but the manhwa has a great potential i hope it just doesnt disappoint lmao

simplysharonda likes this.
  10. Nilliabria

Nilliabria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler alert

i read the latest chapter 7 qnd i think im in tge middle of doubting and trusting helion (agatha's husband and king) cause for once i saw that he really loved her but also keeping secrets from her but also .... not loving her to the point of letting her go i dont know thats why i told you that im in the middle of doubting abd trusting helion because of it

11. yue13

yue13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly, it might be that:
    1. Helion truly loved her at the start but he got blinded by power and greed.
    2. Maybe he thought that if Agatha came to power, she'd have other options like bringing concubines etc. This is assuming he has some sort of possessiveness to him. (I'm not sure if the universe the story is in has harems:hmm:).

What I suggested all has the assumption that he actually has feelings for her but we're not even sure of that yet. Personally, I'm leaning more towards getting blinded by power but who knows :confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob:

simplysharonda and Nilliabria like this.
  12. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came back for spoilers idk why I think it can be like surviving as a maid and remarried empress...like he may care for Agatha but only as long as she doesn't bother him.Now that she is asking for politics involvement is and is legitimate then he wouldn't want her to get any power.An heir would mean she gets power or maybe it can be a woman too but for some reason the dark blue hair guy looks like king's partner lol.i was thinking green head before but she is telling the emperor about the poison then she is out of suspicion.Anyway I think when they met Agatha was much younger than him..and why was she living outside the palace.She looks exactly like late empress.

simplysharonda and Missjacksm like this.
  13. RandomReader72626

RandomReader72626 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I'm currently waiting for more spoilers before continuing to read the manhwa because I have a feeling it'll be a little tragic

14. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

When her father's sudden death put her on the throne, Agatha gives the crown to her husband Halon, becoming the Queen Consort instead.

But when her husband schemes behind her back and allies with their enemy, Agatha needs to make a decision.

Will she become Queen and stand against King Halon to save her country and protect her people?

MishaArnon and simplysharonda like this.
  15. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering what if its not necessarily him betraying the FL, but instead their country has to ally with an enemy nation and she disagrees with that. Perhaps they caused her family's death. She kills her husband because he decided to make a partnership with whoever caused her familys death (lets say a more powerful nation came to threaten them so he decides its best to surrender).

Do you guys think thats possible? Theres like no spoilers and the post above me makes me think its not necessarily a romantic betrayal by the husband and related more to politics. Well I guess it might be but we don't really know who the "enemy" is. Thats why I'm thinking its another nation because it says she needs to save her country and her people.

Vaviana likes this.
  16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 17 (raw) Agatha is sleeping (probably due to fainting/disease) on bed while the husband is kneeling near her. There's a flashback in which the sick king says to him - Foolish Duke, Do you think you can protect her? Do you think if she knew she will stay beside you?

He's almost crying saying I.... I'll protect you.. then he tremblingly holds Agatha's hands while saying Do not leave me, please.

(I read it via MTL)

So the possibility of the husband having some sort of grudges against the royal family sounds more reasonable.

Also, I don't believe there is any sort of Trashta angle, husband seems that he truly loves MC but something is holding him back, he seems to be hiding something and it is not a woman instead a political aspect.

Tbh, I think it will end up in tragedy.
    Agatha killed her husband and then she too dies (set on fire) as it was in the promo. That how it will end or maybe the Second ML will have a bigger role in which he will be able to save her cause she's holding his hand in the last pic in promo.

DOHere, Vaviana, its0k and 6 others like this.
  17. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouh thank god, i havent read it up to the latest chapter tho lol, my guts are small so i’ll wait until the big reveal

18. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where'd you read this one??

19. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the king said he will protect agatha, may i know whether it is happen in the present or in the past?

In the first chapter of manhwa the king also saying something to not abandon him while crying (before agatha stab him)

And in the chapter 7 when agatha sleeping, he also said that he will protect her.

So it is confusing, does the king love agatha, want her to do nothing and only depend on him like a toxic relationship or what.

But if he loves him why he drug her so she cant get pregnant :(

simplysharonda and tk_10 like this.
  20. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I've dropped the story cause I want to binge read it when the manwha is completed. But till where I've read it + per my understanding, the current Emperor (Agatha's husband) might've some kind of grudge against the royal family (Agatha's family). And if it's true, he may not want her to get pregnant as the child will be her blood who will possibly inherit the throne in future, so he's cutting off every possibility that may put Agatha into danger (which would've only stemmed from him) I mean if he's working to bring down (Agatha's) Empire, the rebels may not want any of the Empire's heir to live and Agatha is one of them, the only living rightful heir of the throne (and so will be her birthed children).

This may also be the reason he keeps saying he will protect her - that is not letting her get killed by the rebels/enemies of the Empire (with whom he may be plotting with).

It would be the part where his plot would've unfolded in front of Agatha, so she may be getting rid of him for protecting her Empire, this is why he would be crying cause he didn't wanted to betray her but had to.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2021