Spoiler The Count and the Maid / 백작과 하녀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 5, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:

“I’ll hug you, kiss you, touch you – as much as I want, whenever I want. Even if Miss Shada protests. You’ll get used to it if you keep sleeping with me. Won’t you?”

“Master!”

“Yes, Shada.”

Huey looked at her with a gentle and mild enough gaze to make Shada doubt whether this same man just declared he said he would ravish her at will.

An erot*c scandal between a sweet, somewhat suspicious master and a timid maid.

I knew and found out that he's a writer who uses affairs so well...

I am a person who aims for a healthy, monogamous relationship

The affair was so... I was like this, but I was surprised by the better content than I thought.

Of course, the affair itself was not the center of the story.

Just while the male master is engaged to the princess,

Since it was a story of Jeongbunna, it seemed that such a word came out.

Shady, who was originally a princess's maid,
    Running away from Princess Julia's persistent harassment
    Unintentionally rescued by Huey Kirchner
    In the end, it is a story that the two of them meet each other like that...

It just ends like that, isn't it a very boring development?

I was confident that I read quite a lot of Lofan overcoming the difference in status,

Oh~ This was exciting because it was progressed in a different way.
    Usually, a man buys his identity and gives it to a woman.
    It's the most common, but in this novel it just collapses the status system.

The princess, the count, and the maid were all destroyed.
    An equal world where everyone can live! Hahahahaha
    A very unusual class, the difference of identity to the fortune!

And the identity of Shady revealed in the process
    Why did Huey try to break the status system?
    It was interesting in its own way.

When I first read it, I thought it was just a simple 19-karat novel.

Besides, it doesn't stretch long for the latest loft

The content was also better than I thought, so it was good to read it lightly.

——————————

Waiting for spoilers~:cookie:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    rairia17, Marie_0720, Reanee and 4 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Having mixed signals on the synopsis right now but asking for spoilers all the same

Ecstasy likes this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, reviews are positive. Story is interesting and translation is good.

The story is still developing (18 chs rn). I skimmed a bit and the ML is attracted to the FL. Doesn’t seem like love yet tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It seems he has a fiancée. A bratty, childish, bitchy, spoilt princess. Looks like he doesn’t like her.

Idk how the story is gonna end up. Had mixed signals too. Hope it doesn’t go down hill lol.

Waiting for spoilers~ (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

DesireSai and rock.doll like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL is pragmatic. She understands very well how much their (her and the count) difference in status affects the grand scheme of things. She is also independent and would not want nor like to be some rich noble's kept woman. She would rather work and earn her keep.

7. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleasee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Mindy1

Mindy1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet another sexual harrassement and forced love with power abusive ML desguided as romance! Maybe I'm wrong but based on the synopsis, it's a no for me!

11. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh...so far where the chapters are at rn he’s not really abusive to her cuz he doesn’t really force her into anything. He seduces her but FL is equally attracted to ML as he is to her—it’s not one sided. Although they have s*x, FL is pretty keen on her independence & not act like his mistress. But ur right, the synopsis does seem like the typical sexual harassment & forced love:blobsleepless: dunno how it’s gonna turn out yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  13. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on the patreon and reading advance chapters and the FL is so realistic. She has been severely abused, dealing with the trauma of poverty and doesn’t have much courage for love—this is from ch 33: “Love can only fully bloom when basic survival, trust and serenity are the foundation.
    Some stories romanticized that danger and crisis could spark love, but at least it was not true for Shada.”

So far the ML seems passionate and respectful, understanding and being patient that she is fearful. He keeps his yandere-ness in check. Even when the FL thinks about running away and leaving she doesn’t think that the ML will hurt her. instead what will hurt her most is losing him. So you see this dilemma she is dealing with.

14. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here for spoilerssss....

SterryNight and Dobokan like this.
  15. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the count deal with his engagement with the princess? I know it's likely to end if the count and maid end up together. Just want to know how it happens :aww:. Please let me know that the princess gets her karma or at least a satisfying way of the count breaking up with her

Ecstasy, Dobokan and rock.doll like this.
  16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. iamcutest1

iamcutest1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to tell u it wasnt harrassment. Fl was also interested in him but was wrried cause of their status. She didnt knew if she is being played by count or does count really love her. She is clearly interested in him.

kohaichi and greeneyedfairy like this.
  18. Kukareku

Kukareku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Julie's head will be cut off by guillotine. The count and the maid will get married and have children.

His tenacity will solve the dilemma. He needed only patience.

rairia17, Ravenz, Assassel and 11 others like this.
  19. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't he need the Princess for his political gain? Since he is a war hero he could actually refused it but he choose to accept the engagement and put up with her temperament. I dunno, The fiancee seem like a perfect type for Villainess reincarnation trope. LOL. This remind me of 'the wicked woman daughter', the husband could divorced his wife but then society won't accept his mistress a commoner 'maid' as the duchess, so he framed his wife, and the maid became the protagonist of the tragedy, everyone accept the marriage and celebrated the love of the century while the wife condemned as the villain, but in this story the fiancee already evil so it gonna take the same course like any other Villainess story I guess, the fiance would do all kind of thing to the maid, kidnapping, poisoning, you named it, then she would get executed in the end and the Count and the Maid would live happily ever after, since it's a tragic love story that fight against all odds, that status difference that seem impossible to cross at first would became nothing.

Personally, I hate the ML, cheating man is a big NO for me, no matter how vile and disgusting your fiancee might be, at least have the decency to break up first before frolicking with your maid, not to mention he know her evil deeds but it doesn't even bother him before when she persecuted other woman and still accept the marriage, but now since she abused his 'Precious', suddenly he cares about morale and such. And I don't like the FL, not because she is a maid but she is just boring as character, putting aside the abuse and poverty, she is the typical shoujo-ish FL who got everything handed in silver platter 'Hey, I'm the protagonist, I did nothing, I said noting, but somehow every man attracted to me and every woman hated me cause their man lust over me, though I didn't know why'. Sure she has no malice, no greed whatever but still she got swayed easily by the ML and his butler, I would like her if she actually just wanted to survived but the fact that she enjoyed the sex, it just yuck. You could sugar coated it as 'Seduction', but groping your employee while she is working, if some old fat man did that to you, you would screaming sexual harassment there.

sovokop, AnisiKee, NoirB and 4 others like this.
  20. Ecstasy

Ecstasy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that no matter whatever the reason was the ml still cheated. Just because the engagement wasn't out of love from his part or the fiance was bratty ,it was still an engagement. If you have the opportunity where you can break up but still chose to cheat that's trash behaviour right there.