Spoiler Don't Concern Yourself With That Book /Don't Give Your Heart to That Book/그 책에 마음을 주지 마

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the crown prince isn’t the male lead.
    I’m not sure who’s the male lead is. people say it’s amor, and other people are saying Ashley ends up with more than one person

blueberrypie likes this.
  2. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thankful the Crown prince isn't the male lead. I was about to drop this if he turned out to be the love interest after killing her all those times.

3. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is contradictory, but I wanted the First Prince to have a happy ending as well. He is a very striking character, it is a waste to have the title "Evil" or "Bad".

Emma626, RakaSarkar and _BlissCity_ like this.
  4. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Calling him evil is just pretty much calling a spade a spade. He does wrong not caring whether it is right or wrong, even while knowing the difference between the two.

Pretty sure the child it was talking about there was
    Ashley. Castor was imprisoned in time so it's not unbelievable that he met Ashley in the past and saved her when she was little.

The thing is, I don't know when our Ashley took over OG Ashley's body.
    So I'm not sure which one Castor met.

But the blog also said Ashley met
    her biological father of the past. So does it mean her biological father in the novel or her biological father in the modern world?

I think Castor was obsessed with Ashley, even more so than the OG heroine of the novel.

The spoilers about the princes that everyone was devastated about awhile back turns out to be true but it has also clearly been demonstrated that that is not necessarily a bad thing.

5. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me the ending for that mf castor? I really can't stand this psychotic mf. I hope he dies in tremendous pain, murdered by Ashley.

phamtasia, Arekushieru and omgsijin like this.
  6. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah... i thought this was incest and would quit reading. Turns out Ashley has a different father(?) or Amor has a different father(?)

7. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW, You seem that you have read the book thorough. So, can I ask you to spoil what will happen to Duke Hernandez, the extremely handsome guy who follows Castor? I think I might fall in love.

8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    No actually I’m also reading and following with the translation and I have no idea what will happen to him :blobsweat_2:
    But I hope someone would share spoilers :cookie:

9. Celo

Celo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw on kakao page. FL and Amor talked and one of them proposed for marriage. I Don’t thik that is reverse harem. Also she find her biological father. I think that fucking former old Emperor took many concubines who are already married.

Ah also that cas... something what was his name ah that lunatic FL's older brother maybe he also fall in love with her. I didn't understand what happen.

10. Briana2108

Briana2108 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that the Novel has been translated into English till chap 168. Has anyone read that far and spoiled me, please. I'm so confused about the spoiler

11. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, why beaver wanted to kill mc, is it just because he was bored as he says or is it something else. And why did she repeat her life after she died.
    Spoiler please.

Nanami_367 likes this.
  12. Angela2nite

Angela2nite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just readers till 175... Since chapter 120 is gibberish... I was really just scrolling and passing. Since I don't know where people are left I'll do a quick summary, probably forgetting things ... Currently she's 17 years and her coming of age is coming up and she must find a patronous, a man which will be his partner and posible future husband or someone important. In the mean time Amor found her a lady in waiting to prepare her for that festival (I think her name was Rosseline or sth like that, she'll end up married with her 6th brother). While she's learning shes working in the 4th Administration of justice and internal affairs since her 40th death two y.a. (when she was 15), after surviving Caster send her as a spy. Finally, because she isn't really a good spy she ends up being the apprentice of Grisson, the head of the 4th administration and the most powerful man of all the administrations and Grisson turns to the 2nd prince side in order to save her (laster he'll tell her he wants to be in our FL side but because she's stupid she won't accept, at the moment at least). She'll be saved by the crown prince Caster from the hounds in the forbidden forest (honestly each time I read it reminds me of Harry Potter) and when he picks up her diary he gets burn, his hands turn dark. Caster tells Ashley that the diary is an artifact of the Temple of Caos and to be careful. While she works for the 4th administration she hears that there's been women disappearing and the disappearances are more often this past two years. She's send undercover with Sorkaris or sth like that ( a man form the admin) to help catch the kidnappers. Because she's so "smart" she goes running to a dark alley (because why not? Without powers strength or any kind of card let's go to a dark alley!!) ... Ends up kidnapped, three times (one each day she goes undercover, she's really a "genius", note the irony please). She finds Hernand (but Armour has given her a poison that turns changes completly her appearance). We learn. A few things, the women disappearing are Templar women (thought they are not recognised so they are called Templar candidates because the law prohibits it) are being kidnapped by the current emperor. The emperor is the weakest emperor in the whole empire story so in order to balance it and don't weakened his power he kidnaps women with diving power (candidate templars) and sucks up their power ( I guess they die or get old and sick because the never return). The Crown prince is not in the emperor's side but he doesn't prevent it from happening . The 2nd prince faction is trying -undercover- to stop this organisations from kidnaping. And then there's the Temple of Caos which is trying to take advantage of the cleavages (therefore we have 4 powers, and I guess for the final spoils I have just heard that the princess will be the 5th) and overturn the Empire and place another "heir" which is not said. One of the women kidnapped turns out to be the princess of the dessert which a) was engaged to Caster in the novel and b) according to the diary she'll kill Ashley in the day of her coming of age. The dessert princess is here because she wants to be engaged to Caster in order to save her country (our FL doesn't want her to marry because it'll follow the novel), Ash asks why and the dessert princes she's fallen in love with him which is a blatant lie and they all know it. The delegation the princess came has another position and the dessert princess separates from them in order to propose to Caster (they don't say which is the position of the delegation or which is the reason she wants to be married). In the end our FL decides with Grisson to publicize that she's under the 4th administration's wing and they'll ask for the 2nd prince help (I don't know why will they needed). About the patronous, she ends up asking Caster (after strategizing with Grisson, so the dessert princes can't ask him for marriage, the lady in waiting won't fall in love and Caster won't meet with Roselyn -the og FL of the novel- which was the event of the novel). The last chapter translated got me really angry. She has been having headaches frequently -and as a FL with really cliché moves, she hasn't told anyone- and she gets really sick while visiting Amor. amor tells her to take a pink drink form his wardrobe and -surprise!- he can't see colors (first time I hear about it) so she has to take it... The girl sickly takes whatever of the two drinks she has to choose (yes! You've guessed! The wrong one!) And after having confessed to Amor she has died 40th times (just second before turning sick) she forgets it all... She forgets she has died 40th times... !!!!!!????? The last chapters are Amor asking if he should be joyous or worried or what and we are given his POV of his meetings with her since the first time she came to his bedroom as a maid. The impression it gives is likes she's happy again or almost happy. It left me speechless this situation. The WHOLE 175 chapters where about how she used each death to learn and all her psicological problems left by that. Now, puff! She forgets after FINALLY realising she needs help (previously she had told Dane, Roy and Feon that she could know her future deaths thanks to the diary, but didn't tell them she'd already died 40th times so only Amor knows now). I have found lots of things annoying, for example, her relationship with her knogh Lord Roy, I found him a truly interesting character but each time we are given a moment Ashley has to turn the beautiful moments in Weir romantic phrases. And totally the contrary is happening with her conversations with Dane. Another spoiler, Dane early on the first 50 chapters has a slip of tongue and says she's not he sister, and the way she treats her is more of a love interest, he also ask her what will he do if she's not his sister. Well clearly, the author leaves clues about her identity. Also, I really abhor Hernan, their conversations are... Idk which adjectives use, digustingly cloying (I truly don't get the authors process of thinking, Ashley is constantly saying he looks like a puppy and harmless and sometimes she gets lost in his devotion and it's a constant struggle with what she knows about him: he watched her being killed 40 times without moving a finger, he helps with the kidnappings, is the right hand of Caster and when Caster is not around to suppress him he can turn into a illogical beast and go rampand and kill everyone). There's also a detail which hasn't being exploited yet and it gets annoying me, she can teletransport herself using a spell of the God of the West Wind... And I'm wondering, everyone who reads a spell can tp? Or just her? She doesn't wonder about this fact, I think once and the it's never bring back. Honestly, if I end this book is going to be just for the spite of knowing how it goes because I've come to loath her. It feels like she's regressing instead of advancing (her development as a character and her personality). I find more interesting the story behind the crown prince which in the past was a good ruler and how he interacts witch Ashley. It think I've just being ranting but we'll, here your spoiler.

I forgot:
    - the twin prince says in a banquet he did her scar (not true, Hernan tells her Casters knows who but it wasn't him, after saying that he begins to bleed because he couldn't tell her that) and she learns she's being cursed since her birth after being kidnapped for a day.
    - i thought she'll be a Templar from the atempke of Death (which is the leader of the Temple of Caos templars and needs a key to be brought back). That would have a really cool, after suffering so much at least give her some great power ... But it doesn't look like it's going to be.
    - I find quite interesting the fact that she can't grow and they keep repeating she's too small and thin. One of the Templars of Vacus (the God of wine and parties) told her he could she she'll become the most beautiful woman in the Empire, so I have hopes.
    - clearly, Amor is the male lead. I find him a little bit interesting but not enough, their scenes are quite chaotic idk if it's the translation (which I give my appreciation to the translators because without them there won't be any translation) but their dialogue's, when you think they're getting to the climax or to an important point ... They finish or change or whatever and you just get 0 sense. Honestly if not because I usually stick with the male leads... Since the beginning I'll have choose Dane. He's so seductive, with a face of an angel but as smart and cunning as a fox. And how he treats Ashley is sweet without being too much.

13. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I'm more annoyed with cliched characters like Castor so I'll continue to read since this story is about someone completely the opposite. Bbb.

Emma626 likes this.
  14. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... And here I though it was Castor who is the male lead because of the promotional manhwa that I read...

15. kuku

kuku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Castor was ML.....even if he is villain I wish his happy ending

16. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I actually do too lol...I wish him the best that crazy hot mofo...I hope he dies and stays dead, I wish that from the bottom of my heart

Nika Tsubasa and Arekushieru like this.
  17. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe this is a little bit out of topic. i want to know why there is not someone who translate the next chapter from 26 ~ 42? i love to know what happen in the next chapter although I already read the novel until ch 206 based on novelupdates:blobsmilehappyeyes:

18. K1ndNaru

K1ndNaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!! Does she ever remember that she died 40 times?

I just want to see the excruciating death of Castor. I don't get how people can wish him a happy ending. In the original novel, didn't he just kill everyone, including the mc and then falls in love with the og fl and lives happily ever after?
    He already got his "happiness" after killing so many innocent people. Give the mc her happiness!!

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    PuddingQueen and Emma626 like this.
  19. savyxo

savyxo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who’s the male lead and how does it end?

K1ndNaru likes this.
  20. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amor proposes to MC, she accepts the proposal