Recommendations why finding a ABO novel without world hopping is sooo hard?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by efo, Jul 4, 2021.

1. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever I search for ABO novel, there is always a world hopping tag in it, which I don't like.
    god, I just want to read an omegaverse story. when I read The Short Story of ShaoWang I thought it was nice but average, now I see that it was a gem.

even when there is no world hopping, it's always some kind of sci-fi which I can handle but don't like much.
    I just want to read an omegas and alphas ordinary life. ( maybe with a little drama in it. )

and here comes the third problem. I'm sure there is a lot novels like that but a lot of them are still not translated completely.

maybe you guys can recommend something easy to MTL?

note: I also don't like QT and seme protagonist.

F.A.M.H likes this.
  2. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    efo likes this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    efo likes this.
  4. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the issue (I've already see another comment with my recs) but it's particularly that people don't want to invest in the world-building of an ABO. Cause I adore QT but when it gives me a surprise Mpreg, oh boy... but typically the nature of QT is that they don't leave behind descendants? Cause the community knows what ABO is at this point, so just using it for setting seems like a given, which kind of sucks cause there are a lot of power dynamics that could be utilized. I would say the manga scene is more developed if you're interested in ABO, beastmen aside, one of my favorite dj (a fanwork using an ABO au) was about the nature of a O/O. The duration of a series can play a factor in whether it's good or not, I get my fill from manga that's generally 5-20 chapters long. "Omegaverse" is a tag found on some sites, may you have the fortune of finding something good.

efo likes this.
  5. XavierForest

XavierForest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (ABO, Interstellar Transmigration, A/O life + dragons, Omega/Uke/Shou Protagonist) Live Broadcasting Raising Dragons in the Interstellar
    (ABO, Died suspiciously and awoke in someone else's body, A/O school life + drama, Omega/Uke/Shou Protagonist) After Transmigrating Into an Omega, I Was Marked by the Enemy
    (ABO, Transmigration, A/O life + murder/case solving + vampires, Omega/Uke/Shou Protagonist) The General’s Vampire Omega
    (ABO, Interstellar Transmigration, A/O life + case solving + O pretending to be A + military life + mechas and future technology, Omega/Uke/Shou Protagonist) The Virtuous Omega Disguised as the Vicious Colonel
    (ABO, Interstellar, A/O life + secretarial duties + O pretending to be B, Omega/Uke/Shou Protagonist) O Pretends to be B For The Violent Admiral
    (ABO, Interstellar Transmigration + System, A/O life + System tasks + O pretending to be B + forced marriage + future technology, Omega/Uke/Shou Protagonist) Transmigrating Into a Violent General’s Sweetheart Breeder

efo likes this.
  6. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. xnvesha.14

xnvesha.14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Accidental Mark
    Although it's transmigration it's only one world. The extras are being translated rn and it's so good that even I, a person who doesn't like omegaverse, is obsessed with it.

efo likes this.
  8. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This omega is sweet and wild
    When Two Alphas Meet, One’s an Omega
    Pay attention to me
    ABO Cadets

All of the above not yet completely translated but MTL-able.

efo likes this.