Spoiler After I Died, My Husband Went Mad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 24, 2021.

1. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the chapter... i am really curious what will happen to her husband and when will she leave

Mingxia likes this.
  2. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    + Bump
    Hopefully the funeral chapter won't take as long as the divorce chapter did in remarried empress cuz I love reading about regretful mls :blob_coffee:

Mingxia, LynnLynn, beazacha and 2 others like this.
  3. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i mtled up to ch 20 so far. the funeral scene is on ch17 or 18 i think?

i was really surprised because i thought they were going to keep the suspense, but the author revealed their falling out already.
    so in the beginning, the ml and mc were slowly getting "close". i put that in quotes because he's really cold and harsh to her even though at this point he already has feelings for her. her father sent her servants other than her nanny to help serve her and she tried to be friendly with them by helping them send letters to their friends/family back in their hometown. her father would often send her gifts and really thick letters almost constantly. it was later revealed that her father and those servants were sending encrypted letters through the mc and those letters were leaking a lot of secrets. the ml went ballistic and thought she sold him out for the gifts her father gave her. he then stripped her of her duchess duties and told her he never wants to see her again and she really should've "gotten a good grasp of the subject" (quoting the synopsis here). when he said that, she immediately lost hope in convincing him of her innocence because she thought this was what he meant by subject -- that she shouldve known her place and not collude with her father.

so the next "betrayal" sealed her fate in the duchy. she got tricked by the ml's aunt, who hated the mc for being an illegitimate daughter and wanted her own daughter to marry the ml. she talked the mc into donating relief to this noble, but this noble was actually the one who killed the ml's parents. the ml threw a fit at her for not knowing the subject and wasting all that money, so the mc said she wont use any of the duchy's money. this is why we see her living in a neglected room on the first 2 chapters

yall "mad" doesnt cut it. ml goes bat shit insane. hes drinking, smashing windows, taking hallucinogenics to "see" her again, and setting a wing of his mansion on fire. he even tried to kill himself by jumping out the window and also falling in the burning mansion (this is where my understanding got iffy for me. i believe these were two separate occasions but idk). when he heard his family's doctor didn't sign her death certificate because of a "curse" (fabricated by the mc so she can gtfo easier), he started choking him, but the doctor then retaliated by saying why are you even upset!? she betrayed you! it was a sentiment everyone was having and i dont fault them for that.

it was then our ml realized that he drove her to her death (mc faked her death by committing suicide) by concluding her guilt and shunning her, which got everyone to turn against her.

meanwhile, mc cut and dyed her brown and is riding east with her nanny, living her best life.

4. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankss, so when will they meet up again? Will he know about the truth? And do you know about her pov when he began to think she doesnt reliable for her duty?

5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading second spoiler I’m smiling like a mad woman,deserve you well male lead muwah hah hah haa :blobowoevil_horns:

Mingxia, Elisee, Herbie420 and 9 others like this.
  6. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im at the part where she just left for the east, so it might be awhile until they meet again.
    the scene was in third person so both of their thoughts were kinda displayed. when he found out about her "betrayal" he barged in her room in the morning. if i remember right, she woke up really confused but became increasingly upset and tried to explain that she was being framed. he didnt listen to her unfortunately

7. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, good day! Can you spoil about ml regrets and how he proves to our mc that he really regret giving cold shoulders to her?

november27 likes this.
  8. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will they meet again?
    What's his reaction when he meets her?
    Thanks in advance

9. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @ceirhi :justabotheart: (Hope you could spoil us more:blobalert::derpyblob:.)

Relieved to read that her nanny is on her side and that MC has at least one person left she can lean on for support. And ML deserves whatever he is going through. :blobuwu:

10. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can you share the part where mL suffering is described :blobmelt:

11. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for your spoilers:blobtaco::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    Can you also spoil how they will meet and what is the reaction of mc plz:aww:

12. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks in advance! Hohoo i really curious what will he do when he found out she's dead and see how his regret was

13. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am back with more spoils!

they finally meet at chapter 31! so our mc goes to this village to meet this doctor who could potentially cure her and ml goes to the same village to search for the doctor who signed mc's death certificate (its the same doctor mc hired who diagnosed her terminal illness. she hired him to sign her certificate without actually verifying her death.) anyway our ml finds the mc at the village's center and rushes to her going "sebellia!?" upon seeing him, she instantly knocks him off his feet with her illusion birds and escapes. after she escapes she remembered that ml had this really crazy look in his eyes when they met and she realized that even if he saw her dead body, he would believe that she was alive just because she looks the same. she starts packing her stuff to leave but spies ml and his knights heading towards her inn. at this point ml has already told the local ruling noble to seal off the village lmao. chapter 32 ends with mc deciding that she'll show ml an illusion of her old self since he wants to find her so bad. and thats where im at so far bc im out of tickets

14. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu!! Man i love this story already!!

Mingxia likes this.
  15. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone spoil ML's suffering

16. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im finally at the excerpt in the synopsis! if i could copy and paste the chapter i would but idk how without using right click. for anyone who wants to read the whole thing, its on chapter 61

to summarize what happened from my last post, mc hikes to see the doctor and ml chases after her. the entire mountain the doctor lives in has a barrier that makes the arrogant see visions of their worst nightmare. ml's worst nightmare is seeing mc die over and over again so he loses it and eventually knocks out. he gets taken to the doctor and restrained. he later gets really bad withdrawal because unbeknownst to him he's been taking drugs that prevented him from remembering the day his parents were killed.

once he recovers, he introduces himself to mc and claims he has amnesia. he does this because he believes mc is a fake who's plotting to use the appearance of his dead wife to assassinate him, disregarding all the evidence that said otherwise. anyway, ml tries to get closer to her to find out what shes hiding by pretending to be friendly, polite, and follow her around like a puppy. mc is only civil to him because she doesnt know if hes faking it or not.

then while helping out with laundry, mc collapses and ml learns that mc was indeed at the clinic because shes sick and not to create an elaborate trap for him. he then realizes that mc is the real mc and gets super happy. then the next second he remembers that she did "die" and probably hated him so much that she had to create a corpse to fake her death. he knows that she won't easily forgive him, so hes thankful that he faked his amnesia so he can at least be closer to her while they're staying at the clinic. he then becomes extra friendly and watchful of her. he brought her breakfast in bed with 3 kinds of soups, salads, etc so she would be able to choose her favs. one time she went out to the garden and he opened every door in the 3 story clinic desperately trying to find her.

there were some angsty parts about both of their traumas but im glossing it over bc the entire vibe in this arc is light-hearted. throughout the arc, the two - mostly the ml - go through epiphanies on their flaws. the ml has realized that hes scared of being betrayed so he had taken the easy way out and treated the mc as an enemy despite loving her. the mc has always been weak and subservient, so it takes her several reminders to herself that shes a new person and this new person is hopeful and brave.

so finally deciding not to run away anymore, the mc points out to the ml that most amnesiac patients would feel fearful and powerless just like her with her terminal illness, but the ml has been energetic and friendly. she then asked if he was going to let go of the past and have a different future.

at this point the ml already knows she found out hes been faking his amnesia, so he goes on his knees and begs for her forgiveness. he tells her that he couldnt let go of his past, because he never forgot. mc becomes really angry, not because he lied to her since she already had a feeling he was lying, but because in front of him she feels like she was back to her old self again. she tells him never to call her by her old name anymore, that woman is dead and will never come back. he clings onto her, begging to her that he'll call her whatever she wants just so long as she says shes not dead. mc only coldly brushes him off, and he realizes that nothing he could say would change her mind, just like how nothing she said changed his mind back at the dukedom.

mc stands to leave the room, and the scene from the synopsis starts. with every word she says, he remembers the stuff he has coldly told her before. the hope he had in his heart that they could be together was crushed. meanwhile mc leaves the room feeling satisfied. she wanted to abandon her past, including her grudges and feelings from before, but saying those lines to the ml was very cathartic

17. rubyjanist

rubyjanist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the fact that she’s living her best life with her nanny while he’s going crazy and trying to kill himself lol

18. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers ,woow this part is so refreshing :blobmelt:

Mingxia and evanesco99211 like this.
  19. Niaosaf

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel have tragedy tag? I hope they'll never reunite again. I'll accept the ending even it's sad ending, but not to reunite with him. He already hurt her mentality and like so easily to try persuade her to be back again, if they are going back together, Oh my... idk what to say

Monica.93, Mingxia, Elisee and 7 others like this.
  20. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how these stories pack the most satisfying regret arcs and MC comebacks.
    But then they revert back to loving the ML because the ML got sick or was injured or some shit. :blobtorch::blobtorch: