Picked Up He Likes Me a Lot More Than I Thought!/생각보다 훨씬 좋아해!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Akioh, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Artist:
    Haji (하지)
    [​IMG]Artist: Dove (도브)
    Titles: 생각보다 훨씬 좋아해! (Raw version)
    He Likes Me a Lot More Than I Thought! (TL version)
    I Like It A Lot More Than I Thought! (MTL version)
    Nu Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/he-likes-me-a-lot-more-than-i-thought/
    Spoiler Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/he-likes-me-a-lot-more-than-i-thought.130616/
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57388737
    Author: Yemaro (예마로)
    Year: 2021
    Status in COO: 93 Chapters (Ongoing)
    Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo
    Tags: Childcare, Childhood Friends, Childhood Love, Cute Protagonist, European Ambience, Love Interest Falls in Love First, Reincarnation
    Why I think you should pick it up: it's cute.
    Description:
    I was reincarnated in a child-rearing novel and met the male lead in his miserable childhood.

Although he might’ve eventually found his way to happiness without my help, I couldn’t shake off the image of that trembling young boy with cracked lips. I saved him and returned him to his parents, a young couple that ruled over a duchy, who had desperately been searching for him and were about to meet their early deaths.

“Rwen, I really like you.”

“Yeah, I like you too.”

“Yeah!”

But he liked me too much.

Although it was uncomfortable to have a young child stick to me like glue, I’d rather have him smile prettily than cry. No matter how much he liked me now, it wasn’t like he would even act like he knew me when he grew up.

Then, five years later…

“You’re so pretty today, Rwen. I like you a lot. I really like you.”

“Yeah.”

10 years later…..

“Arwen, congratulations on graduating. I like you.”

“Y-Yeah.”

Wait, hold up. Why do you still like me?

The young kid, who had already grown up into a fine man, proposed to me. I was shocked, of course. I was the daughter of a lowly viscount, and he was the heir to a dukedom. As much as his parents adored me, they wouldn’t accept me to that extent…

“Arwen, welcome. The treasury is over there, and here’s the key.”

“Goodness, I can’t believe you’re becoming my daughter-in-law, Arwen! Now this mister — ah, no, father-in-law — can die without any regrets!”

…Would they?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    augacutan, Yume-sama, Yuma28 and 5 others like this.
  2. lostdivinesoul

lostdivinesoul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be happy to TL if someone can provide me with the raws...

3. Mithi

Mithi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, extracting those raws are easy. Even if you manually take screenshots, you are good to go.

;);););)

4. lostdivinesoul

lostdivinesoul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These one can't be viewed on web (tried both laptop and mobile) and the app isn't available in my country...

5. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    You can look for the apk on the internet and install it, and if you have problems with the screenshots, there is a thread for it in the translator's corner forum

6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope this gets picked up, cute story :blob_plusone:

7. melontoast

melontoast New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my group is interested in picking that up if it's not already been picked up ^^

Nude_philoshopher likes this.
  8. Mithi

Mithi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not picked up yet.

9. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. melontoast

melontoast New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue and chapter 1 posted in cafevera. wordpress. com ^^

Rin.rinaaa and Akioh like this.
  11. erunica8

erunica8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It been a long time since I read this but I remember aggressively yelling to my friends about this novel in vc so here is what I remember. (I read till chapter 41 because of how dense the FL is)

The fl Arwen saved the ML basically. Then the ML's family offered her to live with them. She agrees and she lives with them since she's 9. However the ML Shu says "If I continue to like you even when I'm older could you marry me" Arwen took this as a joke since the ML was 6 at that time. However he confessed to her like 14 years later and gets rejected by Arwen RIP. He gets rejected like 20 times in total RIP this man

The novel FL shows up really early on. It turns out the novel FL went back in time. So she changed from the courses of the original novel. Our FL was shocked to see the novel FL being at the ML's estate when the novel hasn't even started yet. She was cautious around the novel FL but the novel FL became really attached to her. The duke and duchess then adopts the novel FL to be the younger sister of the ML. The novel FL follows Arwen like a little sister.

The duke and duchess offered to adopt Arwen. However Arwen denied since she plans to leave when she's older. She asks the duke and duchess to sponsor her so she can attend the academy. The duke and duchess said they'll just gladly send her but she doesn't want to owe them one sided. She says she'll pay them back in the future. During her time at the academy our FL gets first on all her exams and becomes well-known in the academy. The ML enters the academy after our FL. When he enters he follows around Arwen and confesses to her each time so they became well-known for being the 'dog and the master' kinda thing.

Arwen asked to be sent to the academy at a young age but the duke and duchess refused until she acts like a proper child. Arwen wouldn't cry, she does everything on her own, she doesn't have a tantrum or anything. When Arwen cried for the first time after the novel FL and our ML spilt her drink, the duchess smiled of happiness of seeing her act like a child. On the day Arwen goes to the academy the ML goes missing. The entire estate searches for him everywhere but it became time Arwen left. The duke and duchess tells her that she should go to the academy and not worry about finding the ML saying they'll find him eventually. Arwen walks inside the carriage and says "Get out of here". The ML then crawls out underneath the seat of the carriage, he didn't want Arwen to leave but since she's already determined he decided to just go with her. The duke and duchess hold onto the ML so he doesn't sneak inside the carriage again. Arwen and the ML promise to send letters to each other and that Arwen will visit the ducal estate when she's on vacation.

She always passed along the ML's confession since he was young but when he confessed when he graduated the academy (the ml was about 20 during the graduation?). Arwen started to ponder if he really likes her and to think if she really likes him. The entire ducal estate already sees Arwen as the next duchess so they all try to help the ML with all his confessions. The novel FL keeps hinting that she wants Arwen to be her actual sister and such.

13. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the novel FL wanted to be younger sister of the ML?

Belle76 likes this.
  14. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to FL former family after running away with the ML?

15. rinainthemoon

rinainthemoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Reverse.Harem.Lover

Reverse.Harem.Lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell if our FL's parents are real parents or was she kidnapped or something. I mean look at them all three people look alike except FL.