Spoiler The Princess Pretends to be Crazy / 왕녀는 미친 척을 한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. MiNie

MiNie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    Shey_04, Meizey, ErryChu and 6 others like this.
  2. sr19191

sr19191 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone explain how the life of the 2nd prince shown by the goddess ??

3. anaverageturtle

anaverageturtle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the 2nd prince still doing ok? i hope he doesn’t die since he wanted to protect his sister

Dobokan likes this.
  4. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they get married? What about children? :)

simplysharonda likes this.
  5. mariellepnzln

mariellepnzln New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that ML is trash? Huhuhu

6. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who said that?? idk but i hope thats not true:(

simplysharonda likes this.
  7. txtluv

txtluv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone drop some spoilers abt the mc and ml

8. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only been following the manhwa so I don't have any advanced spoilers but, as of the recent chapters in the manhwa, the ml is still trying to gain the fml's trust because he wants revenge. In other words, he is planning to use fml as his revenge for the goddess. Somewhere along his lines, he said that his power is not enough so he needed to subordinate her to him by using the kiss as a means. He's kind of annoyed that it's not easy to get the kiss (the kiss here is like subjection magic) because the fml is being vigilant all the time. Assias is pretty sly because even though he wants to use her by not forcing her in any way, he intends to make her choose him if a situation arises. He also said that a kiss is not enough, had he known that she wouldn't give in easily he would have raised the conditions. He then suggested increasing the kiss into two and craftily used the "pink" atmosphere to try kissing her; fortunately, fml said no, that's not going to happen. Meanwhile, fml wanted to trust him for a little bit 'cause he saved her but she thinks it's hard to do so without knowing what he's trying to get. She said she doesn't him but they need to keep a distance and finish the succession situation. What I can say is, fml is intuitive to her surroundings, esp. to a kind, sweet, yet dangerous stranger (Assias). She said to herself that she doesn't want to get closer and just have to act friendly and be alert.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  9. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i can tell/am gathering, assias doesn’t seem like the worst ml, especially if he hasn’t forced the fl into anything (i feel like i’ve seen worse.) he’s just shady ig as his intentions aren’t the purest. but seeing as this story has the same author as “Seduce the Villain’s Father” — which is a great story in my opinion — i have hope for the ml.

10. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this from several naver reviews (MTL so not sure if I interpreted it correctly)

Born as the second son with powerful magical powers of the Duke of Lucen, who are famous for magic in the Latae Empire.

At the Grand Devil Summoning Ceremony held by the Duke of Lucen, a saint of Goddess Hellar is caught up in the summoning of the Great Devil 'Thisbe' and dies.

Out of anger, the goddess annihilates his entire family with him being the only survivor. He is cruelly tortured by the Goddess Hellar at the basement of Barien Temple on behalf of his family. He continues to live because of his family's will.

His body is weakened, tortured by his powers for 5 years. He contracted a devil to extend his lifespan, founded the tower and spread his name as the strongest wizard on the continent, living more than 100 years just for revenge.

He can only defeat the Goddess with the power of a saint and that is why he approaches Lizbel.

Oh, and there is around 104 years of age difference between the leads.

I think he has 3 contracted devils/demons. (maybe)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    Elisee, SkyLisette, Ceilo27 and 62 others like this.
  11. txtluv

txtluv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the fl personality and thank you for the spoiler:X3::X3::X3:

meyuh likes this.
  12. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler.
    The author is smart, she's made the fl unpredictable at this point, like there are many possible scenarios i can imagine, based on her choice. Or it could be i m thinking too much n the author is just going with flow.

Elisee, TrinaAngel, ErryChu and 2 others like this.
  13. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not the worst but he is one of the ml's who is not likable at first glance. I've read a short review that it will take a long time for him to love/open up completely to fml.

14. solivagantsolace

solivagantsolace New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers from chapter 65 of the novel (NOTE: This is a R-15 novel and this specific scene may be mature for some readers, viewer discretion is advised! This is also pure, unedited MTL, so please read at your own risk :)

·····!" I could feel the man flinch. Asius's magic was as cool as his body temperature, but even that was burned with the heat transmitted from her. 'This feeling...'." He felt like he was biting her. okay. It's terrifyingly good Liz Bell tanned the insides of his mouth tantalizingly, pulling her lips apart as if teasingly before he reacted. Asis asked quietly. "What do I think of this?" Lisbel's eyes glazed over. She replied softly. "I want you." I want to rule and possess you, so that you never think of killing me again. But if you tell her what she is, the man will kill her right away. Words that forced Asyus to hold her while reassuring him so that Asyus wouldn't be wary of her. Lisbel smiled kindly at Asius. “You don’t mean to talk about love in a one-day relationship, are you?” A fire lit up in her pale eyes. Lisbel knew that was the truth. Her man kissed her as if her burden would swallow her. okay. Even if I love you anyway, I won't be able to say everything I love. She's a woman to be killed someday. What if he's tired now? Asyus thought as he pushed the woman in her arms down onto her bed. Lisbel was right. He wants her her, and she wants him too. Whether there was a feeling of love or not, it didn't matter. 'It's simple.' As in Valdimar, they just take what they want from each other. Even if it was lust, nothing would change.
    Lisbel kissed him again. With a small, warm tongue between her lips, where there was a subtle warmth, he touched his lips deeply. When a woman, who was always wary and outgoing, came to her body first, her reason melted away. Her hand hurriedly patted her back. The button on the simple dress ripped open in his hand. It didn't take a few seconds for Lizbyul's white dress and underwear to fall off her body. A white and smooth naked body was put in the azure eyes. thin neck. The white and smooth shoulders, the bulging chest, the waist, and the dizzying curves leading to the pelvis, Asius wanted to hold his breath and then exhaled briefly. "Pretty." It was a much prettier body than he had imagined. The scent of holy power that gently drifted across her naked body paralyzed her thinking. Lisbel whispered, pulling him by the neck. 'You take it off too.' A slender finger crept in through the blood-spirited black top, and blatantly stroked her hard waist. Asius smirked with her locked neck. "Ah... you shouldn't be stimulated like this. ." *What can't be done?" "How are you going to handle it?" His blue eyes were gleaming and slanted. *You are the only one who worries about that. I'm not going to do it." A man's body, which almost weighed down on her, became evident. Her body temperature was ignited by a fire, and her body heated up three quickly. Hard and hot. Lisbel didn't know how the relationship was going. Valdimar was a corrupt kingdom that was not properly managed, and groans of communion at midnight often occurred in various parts of the royal castle. I have witnessed an affair in person many times. At that time, I was just crazy about color. I thought it was pathetic and passed it on...
    Having the man I want in front of her, Lisbel seemed to be able to understand their feelings somehow. It was a very primitive way for man to conquer a man. Her hand ran down Asius' waist. As soon as I felt the provocative touch, I lost my spare time in Asius' cave. He grabbed her wrist roughly and raised her upper body, which had been bowing to her. She crossed her arms and took her top off. He was a man with a physique strong enough to hold Lisbel in his arms. Liz Bell blinked her eyes and looked at his exposed upper body. "this·····." But it wasn't her toned muscles that caught her eye first. A large scarlet across her shoulder and collarbone and obliquely across her left flank. Noticing Lizvel's gaze fixed on his scar, Asears grabbed her chin and forced her gaze back on me. *I don't think that's what you're focusing on. Liz Bell. "Click, there was the sound of an unbuckle. The man who pulled her into her hand laughed like a beast. * Now you have to deal with me." Just one night relationship. momentary pleasure. When it was defined like that, there was nothing to be afraid of. Lisbel's hand wrapped around the man's waist and pulled him closer to me. He did not refuse Gner's hand. There was little impatience in the hands of Asius, who was stealing away the white skin. A deep, shallow kiss slipped through the shoulder and collarbone, and then slipped without warning. "············!" Lizvel managed to stop her moaning from escaping with her hand. But her hand was quickly caught. Asius clasped her slender hands and teased them down on the bed. "Pretty sound, I want to hear it."

mmem, Elren, salty25 and 65 others like this.
  15. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu! I want them to be happy :love: more spoilers please :cry::)

snzzykitten and ErryChu like this.
  16. SnowWhiteHimeSama

SnowWhiteHimeSama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the name of that novel/manhwa?

Dobokan likes this.
  17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    10 ways to make a difference with tyrant / 폭군에게 차이는 10가지 방법 / Ten Ways to Get Dumped By the Tyrant

18. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for dropping this spoiler! This is what I needed to read ✨

19. ThedamNameZ

ThedamNameZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain why he is the father?? like not biologically but ... why did he call her his daughter?

syofiaa likes this.
  20. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw a spoiler saying she runs away from the ML(whatever that means in this story). Praying it's fake.

Can anyone pls tell me that this is not another story with FL runs away/seperation because I swear I can't stand that anymore :blobconfused:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021