Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] Alternative
    스텔라를 위하여
    For Stella

Genre
    Korean , Time travel , Webtoon , Josei , Shoujo , Drama , Isekai , reincarnation

Official manhwa
    [​IMG]

Novel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Official novel

Description:
    In order to return to her past life, she must find a way meet her end. However the male lead who's traveled back in time, keeps preventing her death.
    Dana is a side character destined to die for the leading couple, Arcane and Stella.
    So to get back to my real world, I have to do my best to fulfil her role...!
    But, why is the male lead so obsessed with me all of a sudden?
    And why do I get the feeling he's purposely going against the flow of the original...?
    "I won't let you die again because of me, Dana

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    toleneram, Xienne, rero00 and 7 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 7, Post #138 as of Oct 12, 2021***

Table of Contents

Manhwa / Novel
    • Title: 스텔라를 위하여
      5 VOLS + SS COMPLETE

• Manhwa: Tappytoon [ENG]

Summary of Story (somewhat in order)

[c/o cookie_monster007, xxxyoshino, autumn_leaf]

Novel Summary @cookie_monster007 @autumn_leaf

Manhwa Summary @xxxyoshino

Novel MTL >>Recommended, contains details not shown in manhwa<<
    [c/o xxxyoshino]

Misc Spoilers
    [c/o hoangmai331, cookie_monster007]

TOC: @Le_Tired

Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    junmoxiao7, DOHere, toleneram and 2 others like this.
  3. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing Dana's death is a bit out of context from the og book story line. I've skimmed through some of the raw manhwa and it seems like Edgar's jealousy wasn't the whole issue. If you look at chapter 2 u can see that Arcane lashes out on Stella more compared to Edgar even though Edgar was the one who killed Dana. So my guess is that Stella isn't all that it seems.

4. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a question.
    if arcane is that sad when dayna died why did he get with stella in pre-time travel? can anyone explain? cause in chapter 1 manhwa dayna said :
    "I gave up my seat as Arcane's fiance to Stella for the sake of the love between the main characters,
    and stepped down quietly, like a supporting character should.

But Edgar, who was in love with Stella, couldn't accept their relationship, so he slandered Arcane to drive him to the brink.And the supporting character Dana, who always went unnoticed, got hit with the blade instead of the main character.and it ended with her death.

After overcoming Dana's death, the surviving Arcane gets revenge on Edgar
    and is destined to have a happy ending with Stella."

edgar is angry because arcane and stella is in love so i assume that means arcane and stella is already together

also if this dayna is reincarnated doesn’t that mean this dayna is different from the dayna that arcane knew in pre-time travel?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  5. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this from a review (MTL) cause curiosity killed me lol so I am not really sure too. So here we go...
    Italics is my opinion

After Dana's death Arcane tries to be happy with Stella as Dana wished but the death of his loved ones, especially Dana, left a huge shadow in his heart. He was filled with despair, so much so that he could not bear to be happy with Stella.

I think love obtained from the sacrifices (in this case, death) of your friends, family and companions will never give you happiness. After all, love cannot solve everything, especially the self blame and guilt you will feel.

I think only after Dana died did Arcane realize that his love for Stella is not as important as Dana. That is why the moment he returns to the past, he ensures that Dana is still alive.
    This is just my speculation but..
    Timeline 1 (for convenience's sake)- novel world which I don't think existed.
    Timeline 2- After the FL transmigrates as Dana and dies protecting Arcane cause remember she said she will exactly follow the novel's contents in ch1 of the manhwa.
    Timeline 3- Arcane returns to the the past.

So I think maybe the FL is the same Dana. At least that's what I hope.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  6. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What Dana meant is it supposed to happen like that in the og novel.
    2. Dana is a transmigrator. She went inside the novel and she think the only way out is if she die like the og novel.
    3. Aru reverse time with the help of his teacher (?) if i'm i'm mistaken. And i think the teacher remember it.:hmm:
    4. And no dana didn't remember about her dying for aru in the first timeline

i'm not too sure about this but i read some comment that edgar would have nightmare about him killing dana or something? so take it with a grain of salt :blobsweat_2: also you all would be hating/annoyed with stella during the earlier part of the story

I'll probably try reading it but i have so many novel i'm reading rn so we'll see :blob_pout:

7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read sample in ridi, i can give my view for story
    as someone mentioned the timeline should be
    Timeline 1 :in book, never happen
    Timeline 2 :dana transmitted into the book and live as the book story
    Timeline 3: dana transmitted as timeline 2 but didnt have memory of timeline 2 so she still think this is book story and aru has memory of timeline 2
    Timeline 2 : dana doesnt love aru, she knew the ending so she only treated him like little brother because she is older than him in mental when she transmitted (3years??),
    aru has feeling for her but he knew she only treated him as sibling,then they enter academy and met stella, he love stella dearly because stella is so differently from dana, she is bold, active. Then dana step down from engagement to let them have happy ending and she wasnt sad because she alr knew ending, dana was engaged again with the prince a d obviously aru and stella will engage but they havent done that. Later the stella s childhood friend and stella returned their country, the childhood friend tried to brainwash stella about aru and make scheme framed aru s family as treason, dana tried to ask emperial family help but it s failed, then his whole family died, the servant appeared lot legs for him, the most angry thing is stella believed the childhood friend and revealed aru location which leaded to the deadth of dana, because dana tried to save aru.. The part dana saved aru is sad, she got cut by sword and fell to river but managed to took aru to the cave and she died. Aru angry and took revenge, after revenge he reunited to stella, but he feel empty, even his lover hold him he still feel empty, he feel bad because he lost all for thing he thought love of his life.
    Well my english is not good so hope you guys dont mind
    Even story seems good but i dont think aru love dana deeply, only when stella betrayed him and dana is the only one sacrificed for him, he realized who is good =)

8. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So actually we can say that he loves dana in the second timeline but dana only treat him as a Lil brother and push him to be with Stella. But at the. End when Stella betrayed him and dana died, he realized that dana is actually more important than Stella. Probably thats why he is angry with both Stella and Edgar and so Rude with both of them because he only want to be with dana and don't want to have anything with both of them

9. Suelen26

Suelen26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you already did a good job many thanks for your hard work

Dayang_Dyan, syofiaa and AnnHime like this.
  10. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he only had crush to dana when they was young, he truly love stella because she is different from noble lady, but after everything happened he realized dana is the one who treated him dearly and always by his side no matter what. If i were him i also hate stella, what kind of girl betrayed her lover???

11. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means his feeling to dana is not really love only more to friendship feeling then? In that Case i guess the ending Will still be him + stella.. and dana might be with the hot Professor?

12. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh so
    this dana is the same dana that died for aru in pre-time travel?

mannn now im disappointed of aru:(( it really took him to get "betrayed" to realize everything. he broke engagement with dana to be with stella then dana sacrificed her life for him after that he took revenge he ended up with stella yet inside hes yearning for dana, the girl he broke his engagement with to be with stella. now i lowkey feel bad for stella cause her lover still has feelings and all for other person, that sht hurt. like what do u want bro??? im sorry but aru seems selfish. this way i hope dana never remember that she actually experienced the 2nd tl:cry: i hope aru do all the best things to dana in present life to make up for everything.

13. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is similar with “I Raised a Childhood Friend as a Tyrant”, where MC trying to stay to the original plot, and ML return to the past to save MC

14. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just need to know how this story ends? Only two chapters so far on the manhwa and I’m already hooked!

syofiaa and rafa like this.
  15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope the ending is dana × aru and stella × edgar

17. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thoughts. No matter the excuse of brainwashed etc. Tragedy was the tag of their lives. If i was given another chance, id avoid Stella like the plague and do my best to love and support Dana as Aru. Arus decision to be spiteful towards Stella and Ed is very rational and better. Hope Dana falls for Aru, or let herself fall for him. IN FACT I WANT HER TO TELL ARU ABOUT THE BOOK. AND HIM ABOUT THE REINCARNATION.

Yeah but theirs is way back in to childhood? I think their growth dynamics would have larger results than DanAru's but if the pace here is quicker I hope DanAru sails faster as well.

Yeah Im kinda curious if the Dana of the current Arus tl would appear. The book flow had a different pov to base from compared to Aru. It really shows that multiple parallel universe flow.

I hope the current Stella falls for Ed actually, and vv. It will make things easier for DanAru. I mean as of rn we dont know if Ed and Stella have feelings for anyone.

toleneram, layyu, syofiaa and 5 others like this.
  18. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    who is that hot professor tho? i saw him in raws but since i don't understand korean idk what is their relationship although i think it looks like hes some kind of uncle figure

19. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    I don't understand. If he already get revenge doesn't that mean he already realized everything?Why would he still get back to Stella after his revenge then? What was he thinking? All that and after he get time travel he still crawl to Dana? That was one pretty shameless move if you ask me. If I were him I'll just protect Dana from far away in TL 3 I do not feel like I have the right to be with her after everything, I am too ashamed to face her for what happened in TL 2. Right now he better do the most to make Dana happy in TL 3 or else. I wish author just don't make him reunited to Stella after revenge at all in TL 2, that move is hard to understand. Why would he even do that?
    Seriously, I'm having a hard time to like this dude. He so confusing. Or should I say author is the confusing one.
    Someone please persuade me to like this guy, I promise I'm very easy to persuade. Please, a little brainwashing is fine just please help me to finally accept and like this guy as a Male Lead. Thank you in advance.

20. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for share!!!but what the heckkk dana and professor has relationship???? They are both transmitted and in love??????????? Pls s.o explain!!
    Somehow i just dont like stella, she is very childish, i dont know how in first timeline they fell for her but according to manhwa childhood friend seems hurt very much when he killed dana

I also dont like him but, but when i read another novel about fl returned time àter got betrayed by her first lover and got help from ml in first timeline then i feel this novel also the same motif but reversed role, the ml is the one suffer, so i still give this novel a chance. It is better than the male lead tortuned fl then fl continue falling in love with him (this is the most frustrated motif) . Why he reunited to stella, i guess he has no one around, only stella is alive after all family