Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love a love rival for riftan if the author will make agnes a rival for maxi, you know, for balance. aside from quahel i think two others showed interest in her also more if we included some knights who eventually found her 'interesting'.

• maxi has the least experience with magic not to mention her mana isn't that much compared to others
    • her recklessness is technically her 'good characteristic'
    • she saved an ethelene from being annihilated by the monsters, wiping out half of them due to the landslide she caused during the attack, idk where agnes is during this time, probably in the frontlines, idk
    • she literally couldn't care less if she dies in the process if she ever experienced another mana depletion
    • the entire ethelene was in huge debt because of what she did
    • i am not hating on agnes but the only reason she is being greatly acknowledge was because she is the princess
    • just a week later, the princess were finally able to return home due to what maxi has accomplished for them, even rifan painfull admitted to her that she caused the burial of half of the monsters including the necromancer aka commander of the undead army
    • the only left thing for them to do was to kill the remaining

2. sheerankamar

sheerankamar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg is there like a spoiler for when Riftan actually admitted that Maxi was a saviour on that particular event? I need a spoiler for this event cause Maxi is such a badass. I am so in love with her.

bradpitt69 likes this.
  3. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't praise her or anything like that. He just admitted that what she did caused the end of the war. (of course not directly saying she saved everyone)

After a week of being unconscious, Riftan went to see Maxi in the infirmary, he often go there lmao.
    Riftan had most likely a grim face, screaming murder and bloodlust because of what happened to Maxi. Max felt the vibes Riftan was emitting and got up. You know when Riftan is icy cold quiet, Maxi described that as the scariest type of Riftan she has ever seen, he is more dangerous having that kind of eerie demeanor. He said that the princess will be heading back to Drachium with the Holy Knights and Maxi has to go with them.
    But Maxi had the audacity to even mention that the war is still on-going , she was cut off and Riftan said the war is over because the commander of the army died in the landslide. He said it was a "pathetic and easy way to die" for the commander and leader of a huge magnitude of monsters. He couldn't accept that the cause of that havoc died in a very petty way.
    It was more painful to see Maxi insisting on staying knowing her husband is on a killing mode than her almost dying. I honestly dont like her stubbornness.

tunafish007 and chubchub like this.
  4. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! He was probably mad because no matter how much he tries not to put her in harm's way, it's like she finds herself in that position or vice versa. I do sympathize in Riftan because he's always been protective of her but I do think Maxi just feels obligated since Riftan and the Remdragon Knights did suffer during their Red Dragon expedition as it was brought up to her attention several times that they almost died. Plus, she does consider herself as a member and she feels the need to prove her worthy not just to Riftan but the knights since they did grow to be closer. Or she just doesn't want anyone to die including Riftan. I'm not justifying what she did wasn't completely reckless and she is stubborn af. She wants to save people or her/Riftan's people to be exact but I guess she puts herself in harm's way because she's been through pain her whole life so it probably doesn't even bother her and in the end of Book 1, she's still having severe inferiority complex saying that she doesn't want Riftan to see her as nothing. Not to mention, Riftan not being able to express himself isn't helping at all. Like I know when he told her to go to Drachium with the Princess, he should have said something comforting to reassure her. It was so gut wrenching to read. But development in the last few chapters of Book 1 is just insanely well written.

5. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    they got to open up with each other in the end, i kinda like that but there's still more buried within those two.
    i wish maxi would tell riftan to stop blaming himself for the things she chose on her own.

ps. i love the part where riftan was fattening her up AHAHAHAHAHA

6. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    YES hahaha I think it's just so endearing seeing Riftan treat Maxi like she's his little kitten. SO CUTE. I hope to god later she'll find out that Riftan is the boy who saved her when she was a child. *screams internally*

Mxt, carmelle, bradpitt69 and 2 others like this.
  7. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    an army of butterflies if all those unresolved emotions and past will be uncovered

tunafish007 and sheerankamar like this.
  8. mangareader123

mangareader123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Everyone!

I know everyone love this novel and cannot wait to read it in language you understand. I also read some of the chapters here and there to satisfied my desperation. But I want to encourage everyone to buy chapters from Ridibooks too. It is not that hard to register, get age approved and purchase. You can personally message me if you want to know how or just google it. Plus the price is so cheap, around 100 won per chapter. I know the google translate is like the worst (Mac and Liptan make me cryyy) but it is understandable.

I read somewhere our fav author only get few hundreds per month for this amazing novel and it's really break my heart. Let's support the author.

9. Czaech_Returns

Czaech_Returns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every writer from a publishing company is paid since they have a contract depends on the deadline of every piece they made, buying them on Ridi might be a bonus though I also wonder if the author is paid also from getting an adaptation of the manhwa as well as from LNH since it has a copyright. Every person here had already expressed their support by willing to buy it but not all had the same opportunity to buy it due to restriction in their country to access it (which is same for me) or perhaps due to some other problem like debit cards that were available. So don't think that just because everyone here supports the spoilers and the translation doesn't mean they would not go on their way to buy with their own money. I wish it would be the same for others, I wish for the good for the well-being of the author. Thanks for expressing your opinion.

Mxt, Creolenerd, Dashie and 3 others like this.
  10. nicoleross831

nicoleross831 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    好難過……

bradpitt69 likes this.
  11. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, some of us here actually want to buy the books and support the author. I was hell bent on paying more than I should to support her but as previous members mentioned, it's not that we don't want to buy her books but we lack accessibility to purchase the books due to the strict restrictions from our country. I've tried using different cards, different webs, made two separate ridibooks account and even emailed the banks that issued my cards. Trust me, if I could buy the books right now, I would have had them by now. Like I don't wanna be waiting for other websites to post only 3 chapters a week like I'll only finish the book by next year lol. I really hope the author understands that we're really desperate to get her books but we just can't. I'm frustrated cause most members here have the books and i'm just like ;__;

Mxt, Erynazri1998, Elfstress and 4 others like this.
  12. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you only have debit and not credit card then have you tried purchasing using the happymoney method? ^^

Mxt likes this.
  13. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait omg, assist me senpai!

14. nabi16

nabi16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I also live abroad and have a Ridi account. I only sent my passport scanned copy thru the '1:1 inquiry sections' and then I immediately got the age confirmation and now I'm able to buy the chapters. I'm actually now done with Bk2 as well. I wonder what kind of issue you are encountering from Ridibooks? I wanted to help others to create an account and buy the chapters to help the author as well.

I don't think there was ever any real love triangle potential, not Kuahel, not Agnes, no one.haha
    I believe what Kuahel feels for Maxi is curiosity and low key admiration (but not in a romantic way, besides the fact that he is a priest). He's curious about her, maybe trying to understand why Riftan is obsessed with her (he actually really said to Maxi that Riftan doesn't seem to be someone who'll get obsessed over something and that he's incredibly irrational when it comes to her).
    And then secondly, he's probably impressed on what she's able to do. That's bound to happen because everyone who meets Maxi for the first time will think she's weak (and also given how Riftan, Yuri and the rest of Remdragon Knights protects her), so it's always a pleasant surprise, specially the important role she played during the 1st war.
    And lastly, remember there was a chapter where Kuahel overheard Maxi talking to the other wizards regarding the 'secret order' from Calto. Kuahel played it cool but that probably made Maxi and the rest of the World Tower Wizards suspicious, so now he hangs around Maxi to keep an eye on them.

as for the magic, the Holy Knights uses Divine Magic. It's also like healing magic but a different form, one which only the Holy Knights can do.

15. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, certain countries have restrictions as they don't allow purchasing books from a website that's deemed as foreign to them. I'm not sure how to exactly put it but probably there's also the regional restriction. I've tried purchasing the books several times and apparently whenever it tries to process the payment, it immediately halts and "Error 904" comes up. Apparently, Lidy said the country that issued my cards which is where I'm from, is not allowing the purchase to be made because :
    - the website is only exclusive to certain regions or
    - the website is deemed to not be "safe and secure" to my country or
    - strict rules and regulations when it comes to overseas purchases in an unrecognised website

I've tried reading about the other method happymoney but apparently, it's still restricted.

16. nabi16

nabi16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there was ever any real love triangle potential, not Kuahel, not Agnes, no one.haha
    I believe what Kuahel feels for Maxi is curiosity and low key admiration (but not in a romantic way, besides the fact that he is a priest). He's curious about her, maybe trying to understand why Riftan is obsessed with her (he actually really said to Maxi that Riftan doesn't seem to be someone who'll get obsessed over something and that he's incredibly irrational when it comes to hee).
    And then secondly, he's probably impressed on what she's able to do. That's bound to happen because everyone who meets Maxi fort he first time will think she's weak (and also given how Riftan, Yuri and the rest of Remdragon Knights protects her), so it's always a pleasant surprise, specially the important role she played during the 1st war.
    And lastly, remember there was a chapter where Kuahel overheard Maxi talking to the other wizards regarding the 'secret order' from Calto. Kuahel played it cool but that probably made Maxi and the rest of the World Tower Wizards suspicious, so now he hangs around Maxi to keep an eye on them.

as for the magic, the Holy Knights uses Divine Magic. It's also like healing magic but a different form, one which only the Holy Knights can do.

17. KimSomnia

KimSomnia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. I'm from The Philippines and I've been a fan of this novel. Are there any fellow filipinos there who can guide me on how to make purchase on ridibooks? It seems that I can't get pass on the age restriction page and I've been trying this for a week now. My friends and I are desperate and can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you

Mxt likes this.
  18. skiesbleu

skiesbleu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Open seagm.com and search for happy money gift card on the search tab. There is a few different price you can buy ranging from 1k krw to 50k krw.
    2. After you susessfully bought the gift card code would be sent to your email.
    3. Open a korea vpn and open this link
    https://happymoney.co.kr/svc/main/main.hm
    4. Click the 회원가입
    5. Ignore the 3 on the yellow banner and focus on easy recharge. The first box that says 해피캐시 간편충전. Click the orange button.
    6. Tick all boxes and click next.
    7. Only filled the box that says 이메일 and IGNORE 휴대폰번호. Enter the gift code that you bought. You can enter how many gift card you bought but only put one gift code per row.
    8. Click 충전하기. And your code would be activated.

9. Next go to ridibook and/or kakaopage. Click 캐시충전.
    10. Choose how much amount is your gift card/how much you want to topup. And choose your mean of payment that is 하피머니 (3rd last from the payment option).
    11. A red payment page will appear. Check all those boxes. Enter the login ID you got from happymoney site and the password along with your email. AND YOU'RE DONE!

It's a bit complicated but it would help you read the story and support the author! :blob_patpat:

Also you can use the same email if you want to recharge again because the email you use when signing up for happy money is only valid for 24hours so ONLY ACTIVATED YOU GIFT CARD IF YOU WANT TO TOPUP WITHIN 24HOURS!!!

Feel free to ask question! ^^

Go to customer service 1:1. Choose 회원계정문의. Pick the 이메일 option and send them your passport/driving license/ID card that have your birthdate. Cover everything except your birthday and name. Write the subject down; 19+ 액세스 권한을주세요. The email will be sent to you within 24 hours

19. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, I hve made some post with picture how to find 1:1 inquiry and including purchasing coin on Ridi, hope it help. If you can’t see clearly , you can go to page 82.

Hi , may i know what happen with @ainoz ? Why she deleted her account. Since I hve notice you are one of the elder in this forum.

Thank you for all your previous spoiler in this forum. It really helpful
    :aww::aww:

20. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ruth know that Riftan used to dream about Maxi during the illusion magic?

I really hope Riftan and Maxi eventually tell each other that they were both dreaming of each other during their difficult times. It was so sad when Riftan showed Maxi that crystal place so she would have something beautiful to look back on when she is scared and she decides in her mind that she will think of Riftan, just like how Riftan used to always think of Maxi, but neither of them know this