Resolved Forgotten manhwa name

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by lilly2805, Jul 6, 2021.

1. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Could be manhwa or manhua)
    I'm also unsure but I think it's shounen ai but I could be wrong as I don't remember.

I remember that it starts with a guy who's name I don't know transmigrates on a hill by a lake or pond into a man who has white hair and fancy expensive clothes(?), I'm pretty sure he tries to use a plug-in that pops up as a (maybe blue or gold) game like box in front of him which I can't remember but I think it doesn't work, before falling down the hill to the water and he looks into it and that's where he sees what he looks like for the first time.
    (Can't remember if he fell down the hill before or after the plug-in part)

I think he walks into a town because the next thing I remember is him walking around before stumbling upon a slave trader and he is taken into a building and because he is dressed really nicely he is taken to the expensive slaves but he doesn't have the money for it so he gets taken to the cheap ones instead.
    The slave he ends up buying is the cheapest one who is really really badly hurt, and has black hair and a sword. (Can't remember how much he bought him for) I think he was a guard or shadow guard to some higher up and was either betrayed or discarded and that's why he was being sold.
    I also remember that the guard(the slave) went and brought a whole chicken for him and because he didn't know the other was hungry as well he ended up eating it all I think. He might've went and found food for him after I think.

I remember they were in a house with a healer and to get him to heal his guard he ended up having to trade away his clothes because he had nothing else of value.

Thanks in advance if someone knows the name of this :blobsmilehappy:

2. Flying-doggo

Flying-doggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Life going wild with plug-ins

It's a manhua

lilly2805 likes this.
  3. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much, I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of it :blobsmilehappy:

Flying-doggo likes this.
  4. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    FYI about this series, the artist has passed away so it hasn't been updated for a while.

lilly2805 likes this.
  5. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know as I haven't read this in a long time. It was still being updated when I was reading it so I would've had no clue.