Spoiler A Stepmother's Märchen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true, at some point Jeremy and Nora also are aware of this. Shuli (if im not wrong) dont remember this.

2. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil more about this?? :blobdizzy:

3. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler thread page 43,
    "The whole story's timeline."
    Book 3
    I will try to find smth more

4. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU NATAMCIA <3

Natamcia likes this.
  5. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure but i feel like some spoilers disappeared :sweating_profusely: cant find some of them

6. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, that's not so bad. To the very least 2nd TL Ohara is pretty nice unlike the 1st TL.

7. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR, I kinda like their interaction to be honest!! And Ohara is so freaking pretty too:blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the need to correct the comment about Johannes abusing Shuli. The scar on her neck wasn't caused by him at all, it was actually one she received when Elias palmed a rock to her face when she first arrived to the mansion and fell down the steps. The edge of the steps scratched behind her neck super badly. And the only reason she doesn't remember it is because she's been through a lot of shit, stress and dealing with other things, so her memories are foggy. So, no, Johan isn't a child abuser like everyone's painting him to be. What he did by taking away Shulis childhood is on the gray area because he did it to protect his children, but still made a 14 year old his wife.

Also, I'd really like to switch the light that everyone's putting the current empress in. Is she petty for not liking Shuli due to her resemblance to the late empress? Yeah, definitely. Buuuuu~t I think some people are missing the fact that, were Shuli to lose the trial, she'd take the family under imperial protection, because Elizabeth didn't deem a 16 year old girl as proper head of such a wealthy household (which is understandable). That, and the fact that she saw her as a little girl who seduced Johannes for his wealth(due to his unrequited crush on Ludovica). When Shuli proved that her and Johannes didn't have any sort of sexual relations, since their marriage was a contract with Johan being Shulis benefactor, and that her only duty as wife to him was to protect the children until Jeremy came of age, that's when Elizabeths perspective on her changed. I really like her character a lot because yeah she was jealous and a tad bit spiteful, but her and Shuli share a common title: Living as the shadow of the same dead woman. And Elizabeth didn't realize that until when Shuli proved herself a worthy head of the marquis family, willing to annul her marriage and get kicked back to the streets so long as Jeremys innocence is proven.

onnagiri, Ariary, Amanda16 and 20 others like this.
  9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i had long pink hair I'm going bald.two generations of the empires most powerful men acting a fool

Laylaisalive and Bonzai like this.
  10. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elias is no doubt the most hateful and selfish character for me in this series I thought he only married ohara in 2nd tl but no this shit even married her in 1st tl even knowing everything what she and her family did to shuli in the same time I thought ohara may have got even just a bit of her karma by loosing her reputation but no that bitch successfully seduced this fool even in 1st tl at this rate I hope elias die somewhere that selfish bastard only understand his own pain and happiness and how to trouble shuli but don't have to understand anyone else. After reading elias x ohara even in 1st tl I can say one thing who ever got involved in shuli's death in 1st tl didn't suffer any karma at all even this bitch ohara also and elias is the most dumbest and fu*king mean character present in their family who dont deserves to be a part of this family. I hate ohara but I hate elias even more he's one of those person who spit on the plate in which they eat.
    This story always gives me a complicated feeling especially ohara x Elias I don't understand why author have to make them a thing and why not a single character from 1st tl who participated in shuli's death didn't suffered even ohara or elias also they both should've suffered in hell but nora is the best part of this story and hope in mahwa they don't show much about this toxic couple(OharaxElias)

Agree everytime there will be an interesting novel that will fails to deliver proper justice and looking this detestable characters from 1st timeline who barely suffer will enjoy their lives with the fullest in 2nd tl with no regrets or punishment.

Then why jeremy just didn't kick out that bastard Elias and ohara I wonder keeping that murderer's daughter in his house is too much but hope in 1st tl both elias and ohara got cold treatment from everyone and didn't lived peacefully.[/QUOTE]

11. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/QUOTE]

Because technically they didn't do anything wrong in this timeline? People in difference timeline are essentially difference people since their expirience differ. You can't punish someone for something they do in another timeline that they themselves don't know about it.

Ariary and sets_trans like this.
  12. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because technically they didn't do anything wrong in this timeline? People in different timeline are essentially different people since their expirience differ. You can't punish someone for something they do in another timeline that they themselves don't know about it.[/QUOTE]

Well I am talking about 1st tl only shuli kneeled and begged for elias for hours hours infront of emperor and empress still that shit didn't remember her kindness and married her murderer's daughter and in the same time this shit forced Jeremy in a cunning way to accept ohara in family.
    People want to judge characters according to 2nd tl but don't forget 1st tl is practically the real case where 2nd tl is more of an ideal case(that don't basically exist) and in 1st tl people who deserves punishment didn't got one just because shuli going to get 2nd life from somewhere doesn't excuse this shit character's behavior they originally did. Shuli don't remember how she got killed but remember how ohara and others misbehaved with her.
    Well at this point I only want to believe even in 1st tl ohara n elias got together they only lived a stressful and unhappy life this is something they both deserves even ohara didn't killed shuli directly indirectly she had participated in it. And judging from 1st tl's power struggle between jeremy and their relatives I believe they might had lost their position which will lead no where for ohara to live a good life since both elias n ohara is a dependent people and elias is immature and useless one to take a single responsibility. Sometimes I wish there will be a special chapter for 1st tl which explores more about ohara and elias life after they married and how they were treated by elias siblings especially by Jeremy and wish elias would have cheated on ohara that she was always feared of then I can say karma really come back for ohara and elias.
    In 2nd tl I don't actually care about elias and ohara because it's like ur normal route where they'll end up forgiven and live happily. But for 1st tl I wished there was justice for shuli and I want both of them to suffer in 1st tl.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  13. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep yep def in book 3 page 41 :blobwoah: the spoiler doesn’t have the part from the actual novel but rather a summary from OP. So sad tho… poor lovely Shuli…

14. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooohhh, i see, got it! thx for correcting me on that ;)

also, can someone explain to me what happened during the civil war? was the church ever found guilty for killing the marchioness? why did the emperor want to cover up her death so badly?

lostpanta and chiri.ru like this.
  15. nunyabiznes

nunyabiznes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any connection between the late empress and Shuri, other than the fact that they look extremely similiar?

Also, does Shuri ever tell anyone in the 2nd timeline about the events of the 1st timeline?

16. Aku_nafri91

Aku_nafri91 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait..is elias a bad guy? How come he end up with ohara? Or i guess ohara and jeremy is actually really dont have feeling for each other? And jeremy doesnt mind about them?
    And did jeremy really love shuri as a woman, not as a mother? I really ship nora and shuli. Poor jeremy if he end up as a lone guy. I really love jeremy-shuri relationship as step son and step mother.
    I really love this novel.. im in pain here because the webtoon still stuck at season 1 and novel translation has stopped for weeks now..
    Btw, ohara jeremy and nora are freaking gorgeous human being. And i love how shuri actually look beautifully plain unlike the usual diva look that other novel Female lead usually potrayed.

17. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the OG timeline, when Jeremy found out Ohora family involved with Shuli death, he cancelled the marriage. Ohara in a pinch trick Elios into getting her pregnant and marry her. In the new timeline, Ohara isn't as bad as before and interact with Elios the most. Basically she like Elios more but her family want her to marry Jeremy since he going to be the head of the family. Eventually when her family trying to kill Shuli, she help Elios and Jeremy save Shuli and is taken in by Shuli when her family go under. She and Elios have a child out of wedlock again in this timeline and decide to get marry but Nora is against that.

Manolyaisabella, gnyaa, Alev and 8 others like this.
  18. Aku_nafri91

Aku_nafri91 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Thanks dude. Actually i dont mind ohara and elias. In the s1 webtoon, i love the small interaction between her and elias when they went to see jeremy trial. But, how about jeremy??

TrinaAngel and Creolenerd like this.