Spoiler Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well(이번 생도 잘 부탁해)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Oct 3, 2020.

1. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart hurts reading this webtoon. Why is it so different than the author's other one.. I cry all the episodes ;-;

jimia and Aquaa like this.
  2. Alwerien

Alwerien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Same, I also keep crying while reading this. Though that one cameo of Hana and Seon earlier on warmed my heart enough to go on. Plese make this warm and fluffy eventually too ;;

Considering in the last chapter she actually spoke out loud about him still having it...is she going to tell him? Or will he realize....why did I have to go get myself from one cliffhanger to another....

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Aquaa likes this.
  3. Sera21

Sera21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL has also figured out that the car crash she died in , in her 18th life may have been setup on purpose(possibly to kill ML). Its also a possibility that the white haired guy knows something about it as he is shown as a kid listening to two adults planning something and looking shocked.

syofiaa, onnagiri, TrinaAngel and 4 others like this.
  4. happydot

happydot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this manhwa have a novel? I really want to know how he finds out about her true identity. ;-; I want him to have a moment where he gathers all of the clues she gave him and has a moment of realization.

simplysharonda, jimia and Tnguye7 like this.
  5. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly no. :( But the author/artist is really good, they created A Good Day to Be a dog before. I like this Webtoon even better

Leilacus and simplysharonda like this.
  6. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Attached Files:

syofiaa, Bella94, spezialice and 8 others like this.
  7. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far the story was quite interesting and funny for me. You should try to read it. :cookie:
    Yes, they are the ML and FL.

8. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah.. they kissed!?

I doubt it'll be a sad ending. The author's previous work has a happy ending. It depends on what you find sad. ML was young when he met FL and he fell in love. They first met when her mother brought her to be his friend because she's mature for her age and his mom is getting too sick to look after him. The reason that she's mature is because she remembers all her past lives. Anyways, things happen, ML was initially disliking FL and calls her a witch but eventually opened up to her and then fell in love. A few events happened, and eventually, she realized she likes him too and makes her feel and act like a kid her age instead of a reincarnator with multiple lives. ML proposed to her and she accepted the childish promise. But then they got into an accident and FL protected ML but she ended up dying which traumatized him.

That's the premise and not the main plot. Main plot is her 19th life where she met the ML again and the shenanigans to make him fall for her. ML is still hung up on her past self and "refusing" to fall in love with her (because despite all the attempt and denial, he obviously likes her in her new life). She was initially contemplating whether to tell him or not her past life but eventually decided not to because she doesn't want him to look at her with guilt. The whole plot has many comedic moments and fun scenes (usually from how FL is out of this world and can leave anyone speechless). I wouldn't call it sad aside from the few tragic moments in the beginning.

syofiaa, Alanif_7., cjburaira and 3 others like this.
  9. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for spoilers!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    I was wondering if the FL could prove herself by telling the ML where to find the key for the box. I just want to know when he'll find out that she's his first love. It feels complicated though, ofcourse with the given circumstances (aka being targeted, having a trauma).
    I know there isn't a novel for this webtoon, but I'll leave it here cause I can't continue reading it yet bc I tear up all the time from the frustration lol :blob_coffee:

TaoTie and simplysharonda like this.
  10. worldtraveller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh.. can anyone give me spoilers for 47-48!?

Her younger sister found out MC's her older sister in her previous life! At first, she didn't believe it and thought MC is deliberately approaching them and someone is pushing her to act like the older sister that died. MC ended up admitting the truth because she knows and remember too much. She's still on the fence whether to believe, but decided to accept it and starts calling her Unni and hugging her.. Then later they heard a phone ringing and realized the secretary is up the stairs (HE PROBABLY HEARD IT)!

At this rate, only Seoha won't know the secret so far

syofiaa, cjburaira, onnagiri and 9 others like this.
  11. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I googled chapter 47 and found someone on youtube who posted mtl for 47-49.
    Seems like the sister and secretary Ha know now, but ji-eum is hesitating telling Seohwa because he drunkenly said he didn't want to meet Joo-won again because he feels the guilt. Secretary Ha gave her the ultimatum to either tell him now or never tell him because telling him later might seem like a betrayal.. The crappy brother of Ji-eum overheard the debt collector guy say that he was tasked to kill baby Seohwa when the "accident" killed Joo-won. I'm guessing the brother, who said something like "isn't this too good to keep quiet about" will tell Ji-eum in exchange for probably money or something like that. Also the blond guy working part time in the small restaurant probably has some mystical sense where he might just know about ji-eum's past lives - that's my speculation! He knows more than he lets on.

The way I predict this going is that they're going find out who she is relatively soon, and then they're going to look into the accident in the past. Seohwa's family and successor issues will come to light, some drama and conspiracies there.

Alanif_7., cjburaira, Bella94 and 9 others like this.
  12. updateplease28

updateplease28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On youtube until chapter 54, still waiting for more

13. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the MC got re-register back to her past life's registry and legally becomes part of the family again? Lmao

MeowPurr likes this.
  14. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Is that true?

15. LePetiteReader

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a joke, ofc it can't happen unless her past life's parents adopted her legally, making her their child again throught papers but idk, the korean raws not that far ahead from my language's one and the author's currently just came back from hiatus

16. Diruel

Diruel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 60 we finally know who caused the accident and it was his own father ... Like why would his own father want to kill him.

Alanif_7., onnagiri, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  17. worldtraveller

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still having reservations on the reveal since THERE are a lot of stuff still hidden. It didn't directly state that the father is the murderer, just heavily implied as ML will react strongly if he explained the truth. Unless we're given a full explanation or flashback, I'm not going to jump to conclusions yet...

What we know so far:
    - The incident is premeditated murder
    - The father hidden that fact
    - It's related to family issue
    - The father of white haired dude knows something and its connected to ML father
    - MC died instead of ML

Leilacus, Alanif_7., onnagiri and 6 others like this.
  18. Zyrenalexia

Zyrenalexia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really hoping that the father isn't the mastermind. I feel so sad for the ML.

its0k and simplysharonda like this.
  19. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read that something happens in chap 66....somebody knows what is? I'm super curious!

Safa Mohammed likes this.
  20. Safa Mohammed

Safa Mohammed New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too