Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Licht Heiter

Licht Heiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!! :aww::aww:
    Kekekekekekekke marry yujin is fine i see :blobpeek: Hopefully they can win... Model Yujin :blobsmilehappyeyes: I want to see too! No, I want to be the camera:blobReach:

2. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    well, the model thing was a quickly scapegoat to avoid bad fate with the dice thus it was only Yuhyun taking a picture of Yujin while posing a little LOL, but he have appaired indeed in some model magazines since he was so "good looking!" I wonder if he actually posed for them! pity the sense of fashion of that world was weird like rococo style, lace and addiction like fake tales or wings. Noah could go human dragon because people mistook it for fashion. Hyuna dressed like a prince while Mr Song had a yellow ribbon in his hair (gifted by Yujin). In that world the better you move in the most burdensome outfit the more appreciated you are.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  3. Licht Heiter

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao:blobjoy: Mr Song with a yellow ribbon, I’m surprised he actually wore it. Hyuna dressed like princeeee:aww: Model Yujin, I hope he did pose :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Yukari_me likes this.
  4. Shawms

Shawms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask which chapter was where Seol and Byeol first showed up?

5. Licht Heiter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 597 :blobpeek:

6. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh ✨

7. Shawms

Shawms Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!
    Oh btw, do they get to officially meet Seol? I remember them meeting Byeol and discussing their potential names, but have they ever met Seol? Like the only ones getting screen time is mostly Gyeol and sometimes Byeol but never Seol.

8. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya I would love to join!

9. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure please check your mess

Reborn27 likes this.
  10. Licht Heiter

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm: Seol is the 2nd child and Byeol is the last child right? From what I backread in the spoilers, Han Seol didn't do much apparently. Byeol came out on 632 but Seol didn't come out and soon after that, the problem about the system, transcendentals as well as the fight between Sung Hyunjae and Yoojin began. So I think they haven't met Seol yet? :hmm::confusedcatblob:

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got recommendations for KR novels with gaeybaits like ORV and S-Classes?

cciel04 likes this.
  12. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. M_for_Mary_M_Q

M_for_Mary_M_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a discord or something for this series? I mean I really love this story and it really sucks that I have no one to geek out with I mean come on this series is just to good! I so wish I knew Korean just so that I could read this story!!! (This one and TCF)

14. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thinking the same. I want to join if there's discord for this like other novels.

15. Alberu_cale

Alberu_cale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - So, the title was London, 24 hours (according to mtl on ridi) Anyway, i continued for the lastest spoiler. Yoojin said that there is only one sss class monster and Yoohyun said yes and Yoojin said that Yoohyun should get the settlement for the reward. Knowing Yoohyun anxiety, Yoojin said that it is fine if Yoohyun makes mistake and whatever wrong choices, mistakes, and if everyone blames Yoohyun, Yoojin will stay on his side till the end. And Yoojin said he loves his brother, no matter before or after regression and the settlement began. The current Yoohyun for the reward. And while waiting for the settlement, Hyunjae suddenly chimmed in and said he was jealous of Yoohyun (lol Hyunjae ) and Yoojin just realized Hyunjae was there. And they talked and while Gyeol listening, he said that he loves his dad. And Yoojin said he love Gyeol too and ask Gyeol to leave him and hyunjae and go back to Korea. Yoojin said Hangyeol already did so many things and now it was his turn. Gyeol said okay and as he prepared to get back, he said to Hyunjae to go too. But hyunjae said that as Gyeol and Yoojin has a similarity, the beads of marbles can keep hyunjae there for a day without Gyeol. So, Gyeol leave the marble with Yoojin and Hyunjae stay there to and Gyeol go back to Korea through Goblin Gate. After that, with the help of 'cheat code' that flowers leaves to Yoojin, he can access to the system to see the details about the monster. Not only the skill, but also for the explanation, weakness, etc. Yoojin need to use Teacher Skill all over the London and Hyunjae know this and he said that you can lose on country. But Yoojin said, it is necessary in many ways. They can lose it, but they need to go one step further. Yoojin removed the mana imprints and he felt chill because of the excess mana to overwhelming. He asked Hyunjae to make him stay awake if he show any sign of collapse. Hyunjae said Yoojin too cold to ask thing like that to him. Yoojin answered that because he is Sung Hyunjae that he can trust him in the way different with other. Hyunjae didn't answered back but Yoojin know Hyunjae will do like he asked. And then, Yoojin start the briefing with his Teacher Skill. His secondary team moves fast while hunter from London still had hesitation to do what Yoojin asked. And then the first SS class monster down after 5 minutes.
    Current chapter is 721 and i already read till the end. So if i have time tomorrow, i will update the next spoiler. Thank you and sorry for my bad english, cause it's not my native languages and i tried make it easy to understand. Thank you guys. Happy read

16. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Roses Blue

Roses Blue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept wondering what y'all mean by divorce arc until today. I just read the chapters and I can't stop laughing pls it can't be this funny "Divorce Arc" rip my lungs

18. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but could you clarify about this Divorce Arc?

19. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw The S Classes I Raised wiki just now and I was appaled that Han Yoojin, my dear mc, has three kids?? I must've not gone far to the novel yet, so I'm a bit curious if he adopted them or they are truly his blood related children??:sweating_profusely:
    If so, who's the mother!?:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:
    (If you can remember which chapter, please tell me where he met them or got them.:blobsnow:)

20. Alberu_cale

Alberu_cale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divorce Arc is talking about when Sung Hyunjae almost married with Marie and Yoojin and others didn't get the invitation, well basically no one there. So, Yoojin invited himself wkwkwk. This so called married is actually one of cresent moon scam to make hyunjae come back to his. Although, Yoojin succeed failed that wedding. But, Hyunjae had to leave Yoojin alone and that makes Yoojin sad and he cried. He cried not because of Hyunjae marry or what, but because cresent moon offered him a way to save everyone with just hyunjae's sacrifice and he choose to not do that. So, that's why, he felt so sad that he dissapointed other with decline that offer. So, yeah, it become a divorce arc

So, obviously, we all now Sung Hangyeol, which is Hyunjae and Yoojin first child . Anyway, if you already reach at chapter when Yoojin buy a SS sword for Yoohyun from a black dragon if i'm not wrong about his name. Anyway, he was the only transcendental for the first source and he was kind to Yoojin and others. Hyunjae had to kneel everytime they met wkwkwk. So, he's not a dragon, he's a human that once killed a black dragon. That black dragon now become one of Yoojin and Yoohyun kid, named hanseol. And the black dragon has another borther, is the youngest from three of them name Hanbyeol. They said that hanbyeol really look like Yoojin when he was kid. Yoohyun that gave Hanbyeol name. So, yeah, Yoojin had three kids from Hyunjae and Yoohyun .
    Ps : I don't know why i felt so happy when i write the last sentence, loll