Spoiler Nano Machine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GreatT3mpest, Jul 3, 2021.

1. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me on this? I'm currently at the latest chapter of it in manhwa which is chapter 60 and currently, that chapter has been totally fired since the MC's first girl and wife to be finally made an appearance
    (Note: The wife part, I only learn of that since some people already gave that info so set sail for the ship!)

Liban12345 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Liban12345 likes this.
  3. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked this manhwa and the MCs tough resolution to avoid a harem and not become an asshole like his dad. But the author had to ruin it with the forced rape scene :mad: instead of letting him be with his true love

tofu_9158 and Scapezz like this.
  4. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Sry for this edit in reply I have now learned of what you mean by the rape scene on this manhwa)

It's not like the MC wants to do it, he was forced to do it because even the girl's family were begging for him. and he only did that in order to save the girl's life, but of course he took responsibility too after that... What do you prefer that the girl died? instead of being rape and giving her another chance at life?

Also if you look at the bigger picture I think getting angry about this is honestly kinda dumb, I mean getting angry about the rape but happy about the MC getting so brutal over his enemies and MC being the leader of the DEMONIC cult... no one is hitting the MC on those yet getting hit by MC's having s*x with another woman but is saving her life for that... see the Bullsh*t on that?

At the very least he still ended up with his girl, so were just gonna have to put a dirt on the rapist part with that case

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    Dhiyfal likes this.
  5. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    mu yun wasn’t raped but the mc raped a sleeping woman in the name of saving her from excess yin energy even though there are other ways to do that. It just made his oath to marry and sleep with only one woman stupid
    He became what he hated
    He did end up having a son with mu yun though but he’s a rapist

In the beginning,The author portrayed mc as a hardworking man who doesn’t want to sleep with any woman except for love because of what his mother suffered and how his brothers don’t act like a United family due to their different mothers but quickly broke that image when he slept with mu yun after knowing her for a few days (no actual interaction between them except a subordinate-master talk) because the room had only one bed like wtf! He knew she’s a girl pretending to be a man for her clans future and he could have slept on a tree or cultivate outside or something but he just insisted on sleeping with her on the bed, fked and left. I didn’t drop it because he took responsibility for her pregnancy but I couldn’t read any further when the rape scene was portrayed as a heroic deed and even the victim and the family members of the rape victim kept praising and thanking him for being a good rapist like wtf!

Ahmya, SpicyZombie and Scapezz like this.
  6. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's true that's rape, but no matter what you can't ignore the fact that he didn't rape her because he wanted to he raped her because the girl's family were begging for him to do it in order to save the girl's life... so yeah it sounds so stupid but, he did rape her for better caused and also we really have no right to get mad at the MC, MC's cruelty towards his enemies is real hard making it looks like he really impersonates the word DEMONIC on their cult... But no one fired him at that yet many were getting mad at the rape scene, golden joke there

7. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    In the beginning,The author portrayed mc as a hardworking man who doesn’t want to sleep with any woman except for love because of what his mother suffered and how his brothers don’t act like a United family due to their different mothers but quickly broke that image when he slept with mu yun after knowing her for a few days (no actual interaction between them except a subordinate-master talk) because the room had only one bed like wtf! He knew she’s a girl pretending to be a man for her clans future and he could have slept on a tree or cultivate outside or something but he just insisted on sleeping with her on the bed, fked and left. I didn’t drop it because he took responsibility for her pregnancy but I couldn’t read any further when the rape scene were portrayed as heroic deeds and even the victim and the family of the rape victim kept praising him for being a good rapist like wtf!
    mc has a nano technology that can even copy and paste muscles, I am sure that nano will figure it out without raping a sleeping woman. Me getting pissed of at a forced rape scene where a rapist is worshipped and begged to rape a woman in coma is not dumb. I just don’t find it heroic and my disappointment is because manhwas don’t have rapists Mc but this one is a Chinese manhua disguised as a fake.
    It’s certainly not for me and I won’t call you dumb if you think raping a woman is a good deed.

That’s because he’s an OP mc out for revenge and blood and the road to revenge is paved with blood but the rape wasn’t necessary. It’s not necessary for someone invisible to have no option except raping a sleeping woman when he has Nanotechnology. I have read so many martial arts novels and the strongest people have no need to rape a woman and would seek other ways like mc in a record Mortals journey to immortality.

8. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I can't argue that there really are many martial arts novel out there that has op mc but doesn't have any rape scenario to do something... I mean why would it need that right? mc is op everyone is nothing to him so what's the point of putting such a sudden rape element? Then again if you already have read many novels or manhwa I don't think you would always think that's bullsh*t because you can never know what the authors were thinking, you see the story is getting really good? but what you don't know that might only because a twist will happen along the way. You getting me? you can never know what will they do, I already learned my lesson many times... If the story is getting good, either that's a signal on something f*cked up or it's really like that all the way. But ngl I too got pissed on that rape, took me a couple of days to recover

Vitadila and tofu_9158 like this.
  9. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc being cruel is VERY satisfying WELL! they deserve it thats why i have no complain. Besides MC is not being unreasonable when his paying them back, they deserved to taste their own medicine, if MC is not being cruel then those enemy of his will come back again, and he needs a resolve understanding of his situation, same thing like " kill or be killed "

Buuuuutttttttttttttttttt.....

When mc becoming a simp when the woman remove her mask kinda urk me. So it gets me started to feel like dissapointed. But i still read. And when a learned some few things about HAREM!!!

I feel dissapointed

realy dissapointed
    ( when i learned that at some point thiers gonna be harem on mc)

***Ang now the word "first girl" ? Then? Theres 2nd and 3rd? it feel like im reading a mahua .*** or i guess is not????

Anyway.....

If the girl that so called been raped is MC's only woman, i guess thats fine, IF the woman also fine with him... BUT! Weither the woman fine with it or not it is not so appealling if MC created a harem .

Still....
    Mc has Nano machine that can do things that "almost" impossible things. He can use nano machine other ways to find cure or even for just preventive that illness something. Even if nano machine cannot do that,,, Then does that mean that if there are several people the same illness as her , does this mean that mc only have to intercource with them? Huh! Wow so wow good excuses (easy way, good pleasure, harem : 3 birds with one stone)

besides its out of his responsibilities to have sex to just anyone just to save someone. That would be fine IF that will only be his only partner. What dissaponted me here is the HAREM that ive learned from ( i think it was from chapter 300plus in novel they said... not sure if its true)

But if theres no harem that would be good.

But im kenda kenda huhuhuhu
    Im having reluctant on reading this. I cant read this anymore. Just stating what i am feeling here

HAREM
    Im fine with manhua or mahwa or manga if its smut . Because thats the only interesting with harem hahaha

But! When it comes to the things like good manhwa like

Nano machine
    Tomb raider king
    Solo player
    Ect..

I was hoping that theirs no such thing as disturbing as HAREM SIMPING MC or cheating bastard

Oh tomb raider king was good. But i dropped reading. Cause MC is SHIT AS FUCK. Just because he had another chance at raiding relics.

THEN HE ALSO HAD ANOTHER CHANCE HAVING A TASTE OF A DEFFIRENT WOMAN HAHAHA

FROM RED HAIR CHICK TO BLOND CHICK.

so i ended dropping it. Haahhhhh

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    Vitadila, NickyRashad and SpicyZombie like this.
  10. Alcromanier

Alcromanier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, hearing that theres a r--p scene just make my hype whoosh. Honestly tho if it was meant to be a harem, the author should just decide that from the start imo. Than make a scene like that and justify to save the girl. Ruined MC character build up ngl. And also, the way the villager or her family thingy begging a man to do that to their kid, without the girl consent still
    Urk me so much. Now i guess i'll just wait for the manhwa to update and read whenever i dont have anything else, cus hype whoosh now

11. bellizia

bellizia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sup guys? Anyone who has already finished reading the novel can tell me if he really ends up with him in the future, he won't come back?

12. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ml have s*x with another woman and not the fl?

13. Joket334

Joket334 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chp is the rape scene you all were talking about

14. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to agree. The fvkng second female lead that suddenly inserted destroyed the MC's characterization.

It's not just rapey for the girl. I feel like the author also raped their own character. It was so out of line I had to drop it. (I have been reading it just now and I thought it just a few more chapters to finish then bam! The author dropped a freaking bomb!)

Now, for clarification, I don't mind harem. I read a bunch especially when they are the hottest wat back in their large era. But it was a freaking stallion novel that I did sign up for!

This. This on the other hand had romance as a side dish and the plot was the main focus. Even with the girl he fell in love with, there wasn't much of flirting and it was far in between each. And then suddenly the author decided to be a hypocrite. Wow! They just ruined their character.

MC had been working to be the strongest. In fact, they worship the strong. If you remove the corrupted parts, their cult goal was fighting to be the strongest. When the brothers entered the academy, all previlege were gone and they had to fight each other. MC make it out without needing any backers nor he kneel down to someone cause he needed them. From the start, he accepted everyone whether they have high standing background or not.

And then suddenly he's in the dilemma over a girl he just pick up. A girl he didn't even need to pick up! Wtf! Wtf! Author had him goes against his very core and I'm just like ew. MC was never one to truly respect someone strong nor let someone take advantage of him. So how come he was like I needed this strong guy? He was fvkng cornered to make a decision! That was so out of character of him! He pits other but got pitted instead?! Omygawd author what are you desperate for?! Your MC was so clean you had to dirtied him! He didn't like connection as it was what corrupted his cult that supposed to only pursue strength, and that's why he fight against the 6 clans but now he's desperate to get the connection of someone outside?! Are we still having the same MC?

Vitadila, Ahmya, Anju2021 and 4 others like this.
  15. Ahsirt

Ahsirt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess around Chapter 325

I was bothered about the rape scene that everyone was complaining about so I skipped some chapters and tried to read it. Well, it wasn't that terrible for me to read. Indeed it was quite uncomfortable as it feels like the word raping alone destroyed the MC's image for me but the scene was not that actually bad. If you don't think too much about the whole thing I think it will just be fine, that was what actually happened to me. At first I thought about not reading the novel anymore when I was notified that there was a rape scene so I really thought that I wouldn't stomach reading the chapter even for a bit. Well it turned out to be quite okay honestly. I mean, if you read the chap I guess maybe you'll see what I'm getting at. Anyways, it's all up to you if you want to read it.

16. jjaggii

jjaggii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth to continue read beyond chapter 320+? I saw the spoilers that there's forced r*pe and that really disgusts me. I'm currently at chapter 147 and so far its been great until I saw the r spoiler.

17. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically they made up "heroic reason" for a rape?
    Ammm, he is OP MC, so, he could have protected her in many ways or if he wanted to f**k her he could try to seduce her and than have a consensual s*x with her, or marry her and, of course, again, have a CONSENSUAL S*X.
    It's not that hard to seduce someone if they already like you and respect you very much and I think it wouldn't be difficult to write it that way either.
    I am currently reading manhua and I wanted to ask about Madame Mo. What's happening with her? How will she end up?
    I would like to see a clear explanation of r*pe scene because it's confusing from spoilers, idk when it will be in manhua and maybe they will change it up to look consensual?

18. erosjr1700

erosjr1700 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @GreatT3mpest does the girl didn't get mad at the MC?? and what's the name of that girl??

@Mangafreakspark who is the girl that the MC raped?? and who will he ended up with??

19. Caterpix

Caterpix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the spoilers talking about the Nano Machine novel or the Descent of the Demon God?

20. Saru80

Saru80 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if you are stupid fools or not you find it normal that he kills and cuts off people's arms without even blinking a little and we show the rape scene whining you that wesh I struggled for days nano hypocrites gangs said well this case does not happen in the future we'll see if it was your daughter you will let her die Hypocrite that you are that no it's important to shed blood because it must become very often I think he goes too to the extreme by killing everyone the author to you he says that the mc is A hero showed me the tag hero a hero that forgives his villains if you want shonen, went to read one piece or Naruto but we are in a fucking mature (gore sex) anything can happen You are not screwed to read harems but you whine and whine like shit chicks there besides it was a blessing in disguise At least the author didn't pretend after sleeping together she immediately fell in love with him the mc even took it is responsibility that you still want at least If you are pissed off, stop reading and get the hell out of it, criticize but go so far as to insult the author but stop there, there are limits

Dhiyfal and voida like this.