LCD Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess (WN)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aean, May 8, 2021.

1. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Legit want Makoto become some kind of Immortal God and Ends up with Noah heh

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  2. Latifa

Latifa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Noah abandoned her status as a God and become Makoto's girlfriend??? Since she likes him very much to the point of giving him everything she has, and not appointing an Oracle and a Hero since he is already there. It's just my speculation since the final arc's title is "Goddess" which may indicate about Noah.

3. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be a good alternative due to her carefree nature as a titan.

4. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    But then even if she loses her status as a goddess, a certain horny king of god would just imprison and do something bad to her

5. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys think we Get some kind of Showdown between Makoto and God King Regarding matter of Noah? Lel won't be surprised

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...what did I just read?

Furi-chan, your subjects might question the way you spend the country's coffers.

On a tangent topic, Makoto caught three oracles now, huh. Too bad the Spring Log nee-san is no good. cause that'd be netori, yanno.

I smell Noel = Anna. I dunno maybe it's just my misunderstanding.

lunarshadow likes this.
  7. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noah doesnt see makoto as a romantic interest seriously

8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto: "I'm going to the Demon Continent for Astaroth..."

Translation in my head: "Time to go for my betrothal duel and pick up the white-haired(?) nee-san."

lunarshadow likes this.
  9. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to induct a new harem member to the current ones from the present.

10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no. Ladies, he is going there to pick up a woman. :blobamused:

Poor Momo doesn't even know. If she did then she will stop him no matter what. :blobjoy:

Aaaaaand...Nevia's (new) identity! I wonder when it'll be revealed~

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...not among the acquaintances? I want to believe it however it's Destiny Ira-chan we're talking about here. I could totally see a possible gag.

So...Furi-chan reacts to Dia but has no words with Momo suddenly talking casually with Makoto (no longer calling him Spirit User-kun)

Furi-chan...Dia is way scarier than Momo, you know?

12. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember Momo was already flirting with Makoto before the time travel. Furi-chan had her meltdown back then. Dia is the new threat!

13. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I will read the last arc when it's over...all at once. Seems like a safe choice.

14. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading back in April because I wanted to wait until that arc finished before catching up, but after hearing about how the next arc has even more cancer than was introduced in the time travel arc I'm just going to drop this series. The concept in the early chapters was good but the longer this story goes on the worse it gets.

Calahan likes this.
  15. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I’m also getting increasingly annoyed by the constant reminder that mc “feels desire” yet never touches any one of the women who have been throwing themselves at him since the start. It’s never been funny and proceedingly gets worse the more the author keeps making those jokes. Regardless of how much bs’ing using the story to make it “make sense”, after a certain point I just feel like it’s just so absurd. Hell his “harem” has had more progress with each other than he’ll probably ever get in the span of the story.

16. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. What's even worse is that, other characters are allowed to marry, have sex and have children. But, it's a no no only when it comes to the protagonist. The author seems to think that it is funny...but it's really not. We have another asexual protagonist.

17. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is having an mc who doesn't act like Aegir from Road to Kingdom a bad thing?

lohwengk likes this.
  18. Asinine Rymme

Asinine Rymme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really but the [mc “feels desire” yet never touches any one of the women who have been throwing themselves at him] thing has been (imho) overused and, for me personally, annoying.

If Aegir from RtK is on one end of the extreme, and on the opposite is Ichika from IS, then a decent balance is probably what some people want.

It's not even a matter of denseness in this one. Makoto knows that the heroines have feelings for him and they have been consenting and even aggressive to that kind of thing.

I honestly don't get the why some authors write off their MCs as 'pure' or something. Maybe it's a preference, maybe it's a culture difference, maybe it's wish fulfillment that some herbivore is getting all the women while being OP. Who knows.

But in the end, it comes down to preference. I'm not fond of Aegir's extreme sex drive, no. But this 'pure/virgin' protagonist thing when the heroines are consenting but the protagonist ignores while it's being written off as supposedly funny. I don't like it. I just want the MC to appreciate the heroines. It seems discourteous, and neglectful, what's being written in this novel, which is also common in others.

But that's me personally. If you like something close to Ichika, then whatever floats your boat. Something in between? That's fine as well. You do you.

Shadowhawkstar likes this.
  19. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not at all, but I'd rather our mc had an actual reason for not touching anyone other than being wishy-washy. They like him. If he likes them he should actually commit or tell them he's not interested or tell them something... anything! This situation is rather unappealing to read.

Shadowhawkstar likes this.
  20. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He feels desire, but also has a skill that lets him shut off emotions, and he used it enough that now he has to be thinking of having them on, or he will get lectured by the harem.