Recommendations Beta to Alpha? Are there any novels?!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Medha, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Medha

Medha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many ABO novels in which a beta is differentiated into an omega in the later stages or due to some circumstances. I want to see if there are any novels in which a beta becomes an alpha.

Cerene likes this.
  2. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    You poor soul , you are still looking for alpha s? Go shounen jump manga or go depreciation of cruelty and +15 novels
    i am not sarcastic I am genuinely surprised

3. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
  4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i remember reading a BL QT arc with the ML being beta then unexpectedly alpha :hmm:

5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    > OP asking about ABO novels with a certain point

> 2 posters confusing the topic with JP standard wimpy beta simps.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Mndnd, Medha, k.inn and 2 others like this.
  6. Medha

Medha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ? I'm genuinely confused about what you wanna say:hmm::blobwoah::blob_tilt:
    ABO world means Alpha Beta Omega world in which they have 6 genders. It's mostly used for the purpose of gay novels... Where if an alpha male and omega male mate they can make babies:blob_blush::blobsweat:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    Sabruness likes this.
  7. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    隐衷 (Secrets) by 余酲. The novel starts off in the present and then goes into a flash back.

MC, an alpha doctor doing his rotations in the emergency department, returns home after a day of work to find his omega ex, ML, waiting for him outside his home. He allows ML to stick around because of his childhood promise to let ML stay with him if he had nowhere to go. ML is now a popular celebrity, and tries to recoup their relationship. The novel goes into a flashback about their past. In the past, they both attended a beta school. MC had a late differentiation into an alpha and hid his identity both because he rejected it, and because his beta mother hated pheromones. ML pretended to be an omega because he was poor and being an omega brought him endless troubles. Despite their differences, the two fell in love, but ML forced a breakup right before their college entrance exams. It's revealed that ML pretended to have a sugar daddy and go overseas, but was actually harmed and threatened by MC's rich family. He spent 7 years struggling in poor health before seeking out MC, and MC eventually breaks contacts with his horrible family.

albeldayuia likes this.