Korean Bug Player

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by rayraybites, Jul 8, 2021.

1. rayraybites

rayraybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Bug Player
    Raw Link: 나 홀로 버그로 꿀빠는 플레이어 - 웹소설 | 카카오페이지 (kakao.com)
    I also have a text copy of the complete raw (all 13 volumes) that you can have if you pick up.
    NU page: Bug Player - Novel Updates
    Synopsis:
    For an entire decade, Shin Tae Pong reigned as the number one player in the game Paradiso, but then suddenly died of extreme exhaustion.

Mysteriously reincarnated into the world of the game as the obese, corrupt and generally unknown noble, Jared Eucalates, he uses what he learned from playing the game, hoping to prevent the “Great Nasu War” that will take place in five years. Knowing that this war would not spare anyone as insignificant as him, Jared embarks on a quest to prevent this outcome. Armed with his knowledge of the game’s skills, cheats, and bugs he plans on using everything he has on hand to save himself and the people he grows to care about, before anyone else can rob him of these opportunities!

“Cheats? Bugs? Exploits?! To achieve success, anything goes!”

The challenges in the life of a super obese lord.
    Why it should get picked up:
    It's a pretty good novel with a webtoon adaptation of the same title. The story has very similar tropes to Trash of the Count's Family so if you liked that, you'll like this one too.

We'll be uploading a genuine TL of chapter 1 soon, after which we'll drop because the TL left. I do hope the person who will pick up after us will be a good genuine TL as well. LordFifth has the novel translated up to 8 but they dropped quite some time ago and they're an MTL.

-

Also here's a clean version of the map that I cleaned myself. I help typeset and had it over to who ever helps me translate:
    [​IMG]
    Original:
    01_35.jpg (720×1018) (discordapp.com)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    Guide1410 and Baldingere like this.
  2. iwan44

iwan44 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one has a manhwa, no?

3. rayraybites

rayraybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I did mention that it's been adapted into a webtoon.

4. AR Aryan

AR Aryan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link