Recommendations Bl to read

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mist_piller, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Mist_piller

Mist_piller Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m new to the whole web novel bl. So I was wondering of some good bl. Thanks

2. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are lots of good ones and depends on your preference of genre as well. You can try to use series finder choose yaoi or shounen ai and filter by rank ascending for top readings.

some suggestions include Quick wear the face of devil (QT), Founder of Diabolism, heaven’s official blessings, thrive in the catastrophe, breaking through the clouds, legendary master’s wife, superstar’s aspiration, and many more.

Mist_piller and Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball like this.
  3. LinXueLian

LinXueLian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend these! They're my favorite! :blobmelt:

Tian Guan Ci Fu - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heaven-officials-blessing/
    Romantic and filled with lantern imagery, TGCF features a love story spanning over eight hundred years. The side characters are pretty fun too!

Scumbag System - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-scum-villains-self-saving-system/
    This one's funny and touching at the same time. I love the secondary pairing, MoShang. The main character is also very easy to vibe with!

Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/every-day-the-protagonist-wants-to-capture-me/
    I've read this twice! It's pretty charming and well-translated. The protagonist is in love with his martial brother.

Perfect Destiny - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-perfect-destiny/
    This one is NSFW. But the main character is too damn funny! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: I love him to death, really. Omegas smell like food to him apparently, which is great!

I have medicine - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-have-medicine/
    This one is very long; it's got over a thousand chapters if I recall correctly. But I'm pretty in love with it so there we go!

I've got other titles to recommend but I need to slip offline now. Cheers~

Mist_piller likes this.
  4. Tanni

Tanni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Epiphanies of rebirth - rebirth theme in the 90s, changing the regretful past, a super devoted Buddhist ml and overall a very great read

The only favorite ugly husband - seme transmigrates in the historical times, mpreg, manly uke, poor to rich, face slapping

Founder of daibolism - one of the best one out there, very nice chemistry between uke and seme, some dark themes, intriguing plot, and there's also smut scene in the extra if you are in for it:blobokhand:

Heaven officials blessing - from the same author as founder of daibolism, very very good plot and also one of the best ones

The Earth is Online - thriller, the only way to survive is to keep on playing games which requires not only strength but brains too,every game is better than the first, op Mc

Don't you like me - very cute uke, school setting, horror but not really that scary, no drama

Your distance - very mature husband material ml , college setting , huge age gap, good chemistry

Don't discriminate against species - op and naive Mc, younger ml, very good plot

The reader and protagonist definitely have to be in true love - transmigrated into novel, yandere and possessive seme, very good plot, good smut

Supernatural movie actor app - horror, have to act out in horror movies but with actual ghosts and death, solving mysteries, double personality Mc (the ml is the another personality of mc: not really a spoiler)

Stone age husband raising journal - transmigrates into primitive times, op Mc, very cute couple , pampering the partner

Tyrant pampering wife dairy - possessive seme, ancient period, mpreg, royals, overall a good read

Addicted - not a perfect story out there but somehow I really like this , the seme is really possessive, but also a wife slave, manly couple , a little over the top scenes , good smut, and the ml is someone whom I actually enjoy even tho he is kinda problematic

Husky and his white cat shizun - I haven't read it yet but it's really popular rn , master and student relationship, angst

The villain has something to say - master and student relationship, cultivation world, very good plot and a gem

Peerless immortal surrounded by demonic disciplines - harem? Cultivation world, good character design, the plot is good

Mist_piller likes this.
  5. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're new to BL novels, I think some short ones will do :blobsmilehappy: like
    A Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy - Animal Characteristics, Interstellar, Transmigration, Hamster x snake romance, Completely translated (130 chapters)
    Very Happy - Modern times, Showbiz x business romance, Romcom, Completely translated (128 chapters)
    I'm not Human - Animal characteristics, Interstellar, Transmigration, Completely translated (94 chapters)
    Number One Lazy Merchant of The Beast World - Animal characteristics, Interstellar, Transmigration, Dragon x leopard romance, Completely translated (90 chapters)
    The Heart of a Smith - Modern times, Sickly character, Completely translated (60 chapters)
    Home of The Zerg - Animal characteristics, Interstellar, Transmigration, Completely translated (57 chapters)

Mist_piller likes this.
  6. Mist_piller

Mist_piller Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much!

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball likes this.
  7. Gliadar

Gliadar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The other people have all send many good suggestion.
    I suggest that you read:
    quick wear the face of the devil - it is a masserpiece and was the first bl that I read and I still love it. quick transmigration, realy clever mc, mc is shou but he could very well be a gong whit how he is acting.

Personly I like series were mc is gong so I have two more that no one else have suggested.

Beloved Husband -quick transmigration, one pair were the mc will not remeber anything between transmigration but will instantly know his shou that is also transmigration.

The wife is first -ancient where mc is a prince that is a militarie general and his married ”wife” is very smart and will help him lots in all the palace fighting that he is not really intressted in.

Both are prime exampels of gongs that will want to pamper and give their shou lots of ”love”.

Mist_piller likes this.
  8. Mist_piller

Mist_piller Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

Thanks I’ll check them all out

I’ll put these on my to read list -thanks :)

Thank you- I’ll put them on my read list

Thanks for you input, I’ll put these titles on my list ASAP

9. Gliadar

Gliadar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 more which I finished today.

Accidental Mark - ABO world. Gong is transmited into an abo-book and decide to help the little seed (the omega shou that was porly treated in the book). But since he is from our world he does not think that many of his actions is very ”close” in their world which make the shou fall for him.