Recommendations Fragile protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pass1478, Jul 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a protagonist (preferably male) who's emotionally fragile, maybe even filled with insecurities. Not looking for assholes though, I'm looking for the type of protagonist who's like that one person who only ever cries when no one's looking, so that they don't bother anyone.

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  2. Kodiak

Kodiak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as a good child (bl)

3. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaettekite mo Fantasy

4. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you take suicidal + BL stuff? Then you can read this

Regarding more such protagonist, I can only suggest another BL where the MC, is more or less not right in the head, but towards the end but the emotional part gets more highlighted in much later chapters(around 80s or so)
    A personal recommendation where the MC is....let's just say broken. There are others like this where the top wants to 'redeem' and is broke but this is the one I'll highly recommend.
    There's another one I can't recall its name. Back then I remember about 2-3 chapters had been translated and only jjxwc had RAWS available. I could only read the first 20 or so chapters where the MC is like the supporting character who always gets in between the ML and his lover because he likes ML. In his previous life, he imprisons ML because ML confessed to liking a girl(it was out of frustration, btw). MC is devastated and uses his family resources to keep ML by hook or crook but ML ultimately dies while saving him. MC is repentant, his family abandons him(I think it's because he wasn't the OG son of the family or something like that) and he turns crazy. I don't remember how he dies(was it suicide?) but later gets reborn back to their college days where MC and ML are dorm mates(alongside another 4 guys obviously). He repents ML's death and tries to be a 'good' person by slowly distancing himself and helping ML behind the scenes.(Though this plan doesn't work out well, and ML too, ends up confessing. They actually mutually like each other and this was also the scenario in their previous life but due to MC's extreme personality it didn't work out).

Btw, all my recommendations are BLs. It's been a long while since I tried BGs, so can't recommend any. If I do find some others, will link that later.

5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, Etzoli for something like that *wink*