Question Spoiler Question about The Legendary Mechanic

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by CrwChampion, Jul 9, 2021.

1. CrwChampion

CrwChampion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, so i'm currently in chapter 33 in the manhua *yes the manhua is a poor adaptation to the novel* but at chapter 34 players began to login during the closed beta test, now my question is
    Will the MC ever be able to come back to the real world? I like the idea of the novel itself yes, but its hard to imagine someone stuck in something human-made aka virtual game.

So i'm guessing he'll be able to log out later and will remain as an NPC and cause drifts in the storyline of the game or something, thats just my guess.

2. Myself

Myself Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least until chapter 1428(of the novel)he remains in the game with no suggestion that he would be able to log out in the future.
    I think of it as super advanced VR, such that it is indistinguishable from reality, so I don’t find it too difficult to imagine.

3. CrwChampion

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, sure it can be seen like that
    But i'm asking if the MC is gonna be able to return to reality or not though?
    I know he's gonna be OP but the fact that the players could be literally immortal and if he just fights players he'd be at a disadvantage at all times

4. Song ONE

Song ONE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he returns to earth at the end of the novel, he even brings the empires and some friends, the game was not exactly a game the author pull out a big explation for all that but i don't remember most because of the MTL

CrwChampion likes this.
  5. CrwChampion

Reading List:
    Link
    That was big but thank you, cause i wouldn't be a fan of a novel about being an NPC all the time honestly
    So i'll continue reading it and see how it goes:)

6. Vaorlo

Vaorlo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes.