Spoiler My Husband Thought I Was Dead And Became A Tyrant!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, May 3, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-5-3_14-54-1.jpeg
    Title: 내가 죽은 줄 알고 남편이 폭군이 되었습니다
    Picked Up: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-husband-thought-i-was-dead-and-became-a-tyrant/
    Novel Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/내가-죽은-줄-알고-남편이-폭군이-되었습니다/56163380
    Pickup Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...-tyrant-because-he-thought-i-was-dead.124550/
    Author: 밍부뭉 (Ming Boom)
    Artist: 러기 (Ruck)
    Language: Korean
    Genres and Tags: Fantasy, Historical, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Maids, Evil Protagonist, Amnesia, Cute Protagonist, Revenge, Handsome Male Lead, Beautiful Female Lead
    Year: 2020
    Description:
    Serienne was a commoner maid who worked under Count Tremain. One day, her lost memories of the past 10 years flooded back to her. Her original name was Ashella de Ach. She was not a commoner, but a lady of the prestigious de Ach duchy, a household framed for an incident she barely escaped death from. After recalling her memories, she vowed to find her family and return to her beloved husband, the emperor of the empire, Lahadelt… “If you want to live, don’t say a word or even take a breath that I can hear.” However, he became a crazy tyrant feared by the entire empire. He was definitely the cute scaredy-cat she had loved, so what in the world happened in the last 10 years? “There’s a rumor that the emperor lost his lover and went crazy.” There’s no way that’s because of me, right?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    Questions & Answers

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    Monica.93 likes this.
  3. vanessa0w0

vanessa0w0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll read this and give spoilers when I have time(๑˃◡˂๑)

toneta, Mieyrr, lyann and 1 other person like this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    What actually happened to FL? How did she “die”? Lose her memories? How do FL and ML reunite? Does he immediately know she’s his “dead” wife? Spoilers pls :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

milkberrrry likes this.
  5. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter three she flees from the count's house where she worked as an employee, she goes to the territory where her family are, they were former nobles and are expelled in the south, as the emperor appreciates her, they were not killed for treason, she finds a gentleman who does not let her in and they argue, but wait until someone comes out, at that moment she falls asleep and they remember when she gave a nickname to the ML, it was one night and they were watching the fireworks, as it was already a year of being friends he asked her to give him one, then he wakes up and finds his brothers, they doubt they were her but they hug and cry, in the end they enter the mansion and the same happens with their parents, in the end he explains that they gave as an excuse that she had committed suicide so that they would not find the evidence of treason, that it was an excuse, she denies everything and tells them how it really was, that the carriage overturned and that she had to flee through the forest for the bandits, she tells them that she wants to see to the Emperor but he They tell you that everything is strictly forbidden since everything is reviewed by a Duke (I'm sure it has something to do with all this), at the end the Duke's son enters and sees MC, he looks at her and says that he had never seen this jewel and who will be the new empress for the emperor, she says "I need more information and also I'm already married" and ends chapter 5.

6. hammyhamham

hammyhamham Only existing and not living

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel have mtl? Hoping for this to be picked up!

princessbelle likes this.
  7. kujoukitty

kujoukitty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover art is so pretty and the first few chapters are really good too. camping for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls moree spoilers

9. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hardell goes to the lake to remember the Sasha, a guard follows him and tells him why he agreed to have an empress, he answers so that they stop boring him because of the queen's budget, but to kill her at the wedding, he does not tell anyone with him if it is not Sasha :(, there is a jump and it is the daughter of a marquis who tells her father that why they did not accept her as a candidate, since she changed her hair and eyes because she knows that he will not kill her if she looks like To his wife, he tells him to wait because he can destroy her since he is a tyrant, there is another jump and this time Nellie a duke wants to adopt Sasha, his family is confused about the ex-girlfriend of chan Leah (daughter of the Marquis) and her assumption that he has, then he wants to wear her like a shield and what better than a maiden.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    xpeanut, Monica.93, Rin Lee and 19 others like this.
  10. leedonghyucks

leedonghyucks New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres a wattpad acc who picked up this novel, there's 11 chapters as of now (the acc is: @/zardelia)

svtspeach, paobear, podojoaa and 2 others like this.
  11. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU :aww:
    but have they dropped the series cuz there hasnt been a update:hmm:

12. gingerbread21

gingerbread21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanna know how hadel recognizes her :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Nina.aaaa likes this.
  13. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back when Hadel was still blind, Asha and him created a sort of tapping language to communicate. Asha was introduced to him as an empress candidate from a duke's family (the family that gained status at Asha's family's expense all those years ago) and he didn't recognize her as he never saw what she looked like. He usually kills but can't kill any woman who has silver hair like Asha, so he turns them away. But Asha communicated to him by tapping.

14. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please c9 to c10:aww::blobwoah:

15. raniable

raniable Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just focusing the spoiler on Asha and Hadel's interactions because that's all I like :blobbunny:

Asha became the queen/concubine of the emperor. Hadel plans to immediately kill whoever will become queen at the ceremony. When Hadel was about to pull out his sword, Asha tapped Hadel's hand in certain signs they had done when they were kids. Hadel was shocked to the point of shaking as he put the tiara on Asha's head and cancel his plan.

The maids in Lily Palace, where Asha lived, were the subordinates of Duke Valkyrino. Asha asked her bath water to be heated but they ignored it. Asha realized that they were not loyal servants to her. In the end, she kicked all her maids out of the bathroom. After bathing, Asha wanted to go straight to bed because she thought the emperor would not come to her room. But it turns out that Hadel came.

Asha's shocked when she finds out that Hadel is coming. He came and immediately approached her with mixed emotions. Hadel asks who she is. Asha wanted to tell Hadel right away but duke Valkyrino's people (like the head maid and Rahu, the guard from the Ru Tribe who was ordered to guard Asha) were watching them so she couldn't say anything and diverted his question.

Hadel felt something familiar and was surprised when Asha tapped the back of his hand (with certain signs of a tap). The more she moved her fingers, the more Hadel's dark pink eyes widened. Hadel suddenly staggered and was going to collapse at any moment. He hasn't been getting enough sleep lately and he will have a headache if he doesn't get enough sleep for a long time. Asha was worried but can't do anything because Hadel saying “If you don't want to die… Don't say anything, don't do anything.” and left her alone:blobsad:

In his room, Hadel went crazy. He summoned Tamon (his shadow knight) and told him to investigate Asha thoroughly and find the connection with the Duke of Valkyrino. Hadel actually felt very surprised because the tap of Asha's hand was very similar to the gesture he used to use with Asha in their childhood. But Hadel remembered that the cue wasn't something they used to hide so someone could try to imitate the sign. Hadel was angry because he thought that someone had set him up on purpose.

How dare you take Asha from me and now you are trying to push a fake Asha in:blobcry:

She is his Asha, but he always thinks (and is very sure) that his Asha is dead because he watched Ach's house burn down and there is a pendant (?) that he once gave to Asha (maybe he thought Asha also burned together). He always carries the pendant everywhere until now and cried sometimes when it reminds him of Asha. Poor Hadel:blobsob:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  16. raniable

Reading List:
    Link
    Day 1 after they got married (I think their age is about 17), ML (Hadel) was asked to go to the palace because he would be appointed as an emperor and promised to be treated for his blind eye. He went first to the palace. Not long after, just as FL (Asha) was about to catch up to the palace, the carriage she was using was attacked by bandits and the knight who was tasked with guarding her disappeared somewhere. FL who was really scared managed to escape and threw herself into the cliff (?). Because of that incident, she lost her memory.

FL recalled her memory 10 years later when she played chess with her fellow-servants. She had a new identity after losing her memory, namely Serienne, a commoner who became a maid at Count Tremain's residence.

In short, ML and FL first reunite when FL is appointed as queen (which is actually her position since she married ML:blobsweat_2:). ML does not immediately know that FL is "his Asha". He even almost killed her because he was determined to kill anyone who tried to become queen.

The appointment of FL as queen is in chapter 11. After that, FL tried many ways to code Hadel that she is Asha, his wife. But Hadel kept dodging and disbelieving which made FL sad but she never gave up:blobcry: The time when Hadel is sure that the queen is "his dead wife" is in chapter 21.

Their reunion was filled with a flood of tears and a lot of love :bloblove:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  17. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil us fluff moments between them?

18. raniable

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read until chapter 23. So far, the fluff moment about them is in chapter 22. This happened the moment after their tearful reunion:blobbunny:

I'll put the MTL here, so you guys can read it yourself:blob_blush:

“Asha.”

Hadel whispered into my ear. Hearing his sweet voice I haven't heard in a long time, I answered with a languid smile.

"Huh?"

“I want to stick with it a little more.”

Uh... well.

I wanted to say yes, but I couldn't answer right away.

Because we were already very close.

Hadel sat close to me and hugged me, leaving no space next to me.

“How can I get more stuck here?”

“… Come up here."

Where Hadel was pointing was his knee.

And when he blushed again, he reminded me of the past.

"Ugh. Our Hadel. It's still cute."

I messed up Hadel's hair like that and sat down on his lap naturally.

Satisfied, Hadel grinned and buried his face in my hair.

“Asha. I love it.":bloblove:

After that, Hadel is determined to announce that his wife is still alive and Asha can move into his palace, but Asha insists that they must find the real culprit of their tragedy. The De Ach family were also still prisoners of Duke Valkyrino. If he knew that Asha was still alive, of course the Duke would hide the information from his family and make them as hostages. Hadel thinks that he must kill duke Valkyrino so that all problems can be solved, but Asha refuses and does not want him to be known as a cruel tyrant.

“… For now, let's go back to the palace. Come pick me up again tomorrow night, Hadel.” (They meet in an abandoned pavilion located in the far corner of the Imperial Palace. Hadel broght her there to prevent others from overhearing their conversation.)

I pondered over and over until the very last moment, and in the end I decided to put my speech on hold.

"No. I don't want to be separated from Asha anymore."

Hadel lowered her eyebrows again and blinked pitifully.

Ah, my heart is weak.

I gripped my heart to prevent it melt again and pulled Hadel's cheeks straight.

“You can’t look at it like that. See you again tomorrow night. Yes? then let's some more talk in detail.”

"However..."

I can't.

I decided to use a more powerful means.

“Hadel. Look at that tree over there.”

She pointed to the big tree on the right. Hadel's head turned naturally, and she brought her lips to the pure white cheek that was approaching in front of her.

With a light sound, my lips touched and fell quickly.

At the same time, Hadel hardened her body.

His gaze was still on the tree on the right.

There was no reaction as expected, so I was puzzled and called out his name.

“Hadel?”

As I was looking at him, who had hardened like a stone, I could see a red glow coming up in his ears.

Then, as if the water in the kettle is boiling, the whole face becomes red.

The crab is ripe:blob_blush:

What. Was it because you were too shy?

“Look at me, Hadel.”

“Uh, uh… uh?"

I grabbed Hadel's cheek and forced our eyes to meet.

When our eyes met, he jumped in surprise and shifted his gaze to another place.

“Puff. Why are you acting like an idiot, Hadel? Before, you kissed me first.”

"Huh? No, no. No no, huh? Uh huh? No, I mean... You, it's been a long time... Bo, kissing on the cheek has a different feeling, and it's different... Oh, Asha goes first. Another thing to give is…”

Success.

“Will you come back tomorrow night?”

"Yep? Yes! Huh! Sure!"

"Then take me to the Lily Palace now. If it's too late, I might be caught."

“Gee, now? Just a little longer... Will it?”

“Then won’t you kiss me tomorrow?”:blobamused:

“… okay. Let's go now."::blobcatsmile::

19. Smacasaet

Smacasaet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS:aww:

raniable likes this.
  20. Lulutetia

Lulutetia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us about their reunion moment? TIA!

raniable and Pansy25 like this.