Looking for Work chinese BL novels

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Achiless, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Drop the BL works you'd like to get translated/picked up (preferably with a short summary). Got too much time on my hand.:sleep:

Preferences
    - plot-heavy (often rather popular).
    -light, funny, and short
    -really really really good slice of life, often including realistic life struggles
    Not one of the above? Convince me.;)

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  2. h.r.a

h.r.a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    你不要过来啊 --- Don't Come Over
    ****Shortened Summary****
    I’m an NPC in the Otome game, and I’m lazy to give a gift to increase my favorability.
    In this game, there is the most difficult male protagonist. Everyone's HE has been achieved, and only his will always end in BE.
    He has been touted to heaven on forums, and even thousands of people have written books for strategies.
    Only I know that this male protagonist will give me gifts every day when there is no one, trying to increase my favorability.

Cute Story

3. Vi2

Vi2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Juju48 likes this.
  4. Kyaaaaaaaaa

Kyaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this one and it looked like it had high potential: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/killing-show/

Quite literally the summary:

The Killing Reality Show could be considered entertainment… circle… probably.

The story of two slightly straight comrade-in-arms due to certain circumstances were forced to go to bed together*. High profile SJB** and low profile SJB** pair.

*The phrase here is 上床 which literally means to go on bed, but it also means to have sex.

**SJB is Chinese slang for 神經病 which describes someone who is crazy.

It’s a dystopian novel with action, romance, and gore with a killing show that is viewed as modern entertainment.

5. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This straight up looks cute, although I fear cute stories because I'm not a fan of them. If I can find an audiobook, I'll consider translating.

[I responded before, but I mightve accidently deleted it???? Help Idk how forum works]
    So I'm straight up down to translate this and even got the raws ready, but then I saw that it has already been picked up just this month. :(

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The forum has automerge programmed in it for consecutive posts to combat spamming. You deleted your own post when it was merged. To prevent this you can either use +Quote or Reply to multiple posts in one post before clicking Post Reply. You can also clicked Refresh after you Post Reply to make sure the posts are merged.

Achiless likes this.
  7. Achiless

Achiless Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!! That cleared things up since it has also happened before.