Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible to do that? I feel it isn’t there is probably a restriction like only 1 persons can use light hero skill.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  2. Arkeyy

Arkeyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the manga earlier, they seem to skipped the chimera/titan and went from griffin -> learning spirit -> labyrinth. It was Noah that also adviced Makoto to be casual with the spirit.

Also, interesting enough, there is a Panel where Noah seems to be scheming saying "Oh precious Makoto, you will be the best Apostle I ever had" which if we look now is true but it took us time travel arc to know that Noah is really a scheming goddess, at least for me. In fair comparison with Cain and Makoto and see how underwhelming Cain is compared to Makoto.

3. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a take, I don't remember any case that there are skills that have to be unique like souls. I only remember that it takes 1000 years to "create" that skill. And it should be a bestowal type of skill, as Althena gives it to Sakurai because he's handsome (lol)

4. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you’re right I hope that happens.

5. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Anna. Has the author said if we'll ever see her again?

6. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably at the end of the main story. Or maybe the extras, I'm also waiting what would be Noel's reaction of Anna when she knows Anna and Momo are Makoto's lovers. Unless she's Anna herself

7. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    makoto vs dragon king will happen

it's time for out boy to get the title of the dragon king and get the 13k y virgin dragon princess (Mel)

8. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 298
    Now, we see the true nature of humans. I bet there will be a civil war or something like that in Highland and a war for the hegemony of the continent after Iblis is defeated.
    I can't wait for the rematch ! I hope Makoto improved because he is too weak to defeat Astaroth.
    @Kakarious
    Mel is about 10,800 years old.

9. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    it's time for out boy to get the title of the dragon king and get the 12dragon princess (Our 1200)
    i remember that they told us her age was around 12k the first time but probably u r right

i think makoto is demi-god class without the divinity now + i hope he fights him alone and the others won't interfere.
    there is something that i could't understand due to google translate, will makoto travel alone or with his friend

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Mel said that she wasn't over 10,000 years old yet when she met Makoto. The author wrote in one of his comments that Mel was 9,800 years old, but it has already been erased.

Momo said that she will go with him. Makoto was originally planning to go alone.

11. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait why makoto is hated?

12. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he is the Guardian Knight of Furiae ? I am not sure.

13. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moon citizens faith towards Furiae is extremely high, so makoto leaving her for 1 years or being the hero of another country is considered badly by them.

And since furiae just like naia btw never says anything to calm them, it goes badly

Furiae has development has been extremely weird for me, its really not the pathway I was expecting and I dont see why the author pulled this. Maybe he will give me a convincing reason in the long range, but he is totally destroying her character

Sure she has always been patriotic and responsible towards the half demon and her country, I knew this. But how can she asks Makoto to be the ennemy of the world to protect her, if she herself isnt even able to says her point towards her people? Like the Furiae of 100 chapters ago wouldnt have let the "Furiae should marry Ryousuke" be said by her minister once she realized she loved Makoto.
    Even more now once that her hate towards Noel has gone down and she really know Noel has no hate towards half demon

HiroBlaze and imjustaslime like this.
  14. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m back because some details about the chapter piqued my interest.

First of all though, I’m still bothered by the fact that people are still underestimating Makoto or no one worships him for being a part of the legendary party. They had a statue for him as part of the legendary party and they still toss him aside like he’s a nobody. If that person on the statue was nameless instead like they don’t know who it was or it was someone else, I’m still bothered by how come nobody realized that it was actually him on the statue. Lucy somewhat confirms this when she asked what was his relationship with Momo.

Next topic, I’m really intrigued at Dia for not appearing at the meeting even after the disrespect done by the Moon Country at her king. I was expecting the cliche of her appearing and everyone goes quiet etc. Next time she appears in front of everyone, I’m expecting something like her saying she’s had enough amd blast them with mana.

Lastly, as much as I want Makoto to solo Astaroth, Lucy and Aya will definitely join as members of his party. Am I the only one who’s becoming annoyed by them? Next, the scenarios I see happening after the fight is Astaroth becoming a servant of Makoto like Mel is which in turn makes the nobles and others question whether Makoto is on the side of the world or something along those lines as hinted by Makoto becoming the enemy of the world. Or maybe he just spares him as long as he doesn’t interfere on the fight against Iblis and the same things happen.

Other than that, another is him killing Astaroth solo but the nobles don’t believe him or say that Sakurai severely injured Astaroth which is why he was able to defeat him. I really don’t see the outcome of this fight as beneficial at all unless of course none of this happens at all and they just worship him after that. Hopefully, something spicy happens (insert evil laugh).

15. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    4 some reason i think makoto will either join the demon side he himself becomes GDM.
    me 2 i wish lucy and aya will never join him

16. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It is sure frustrating how Furiae is so passive during the meeting. By doing this, she lets the hatred accumulating. When it reaches a certain point, her people might act independently and kill a high ranking individual of Highland.

Then, it will cause a war and the two Holy Maidens will not be able to stop it (Noel won't be able to do anything because her political power is weak and the public opinion will probably be against her if it happens. Furiae was passive against her people and even if she tries to do something, it will be to late by then.) Perhaps Furiae just enjoys seeing Noel in a tough spot. However, I wonder why she isn't saying anything when Her Knight is being dissed by Highland and her people.

I think Makoto will make Astaroth his servant. It will leave a weird taste in the mouth if he kills Mel'd father.

Sparing him would be difficult. It will hard to explain why Astaroth is still alive.

However, having a Demon Lord as a servant might increase the irrational hatred of Highland and Laphroaig against him.

The only ones who know that Makoto saved the world are those who were in the Church at that time. Among those people, there are people who don't like him at all for being the Guardian Knight of Furiae.(First Prince, Racist Nobles) Even if they know that Makoto saved the world, it doesn't stop them from looking down on him (They might think that Makoto only played a small part in the Dark Era. They are probably dellusional and deny Makoto's worth and achievements).

Is there any other reasons why Highland hates Makoto ?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  17. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I am also quite annoyed with furiae she just let all them people trash talk makoto and she ain’t even seem to care. she also didn’t react when they talked about her marrying sakurai like bruh where is the furiae who got irritated when Sophia doubted her love for makoto and told her straight up she only wants to be with makoto. Noel is useless too they both are and I hope that makoto get credit once he defeats the dragon king cause I could see some bs excuse made to not give him credit. I’m also curious on how makoto plans to defeat the dragon king and why he is so chill about fighting him.

I think highland hates makoto because he indirectly made 2 other countries close to theirs in power and prestige and he also destroyed Geralt.

18. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It just pisses me off that Furiae isn't doing anything. Furiae and everyone else don't realize that Sakurai isn't strong enough to defeat Iblis. They definitely need Makoto.
    Couldn't she at least try something ? Can she do something like show off his power and his worth as a Guardian Knight? He could blow off a mountain or two...
    At this rate, Makoto will be allienated by the Moon Country and he won't be able to stand at her side.

Makoto needs to be a symbol of fear for the demons, devilkins and humans. By being a symbol of fear, he could prevent a war between humans and devilkins from happening and unite them.

Makoto might really become the enemy of the world with those greedy and ungrateful humans and devilkins.

19. Arkeyy

Arkeyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems going in the direction if "enemy of the world" given the situation of western continent.

Honestly the situation is so bad that they dont care anymore if the GDL is defeated, what they care now is power.

What Makoto did is save their lives, but this is liken to FGO's firsr arc where after saving the whole humanity, politics got involved again and used the logic "didnt see, didnt care" attitude. Its how people don't understand the gravity of the situation

Its also situational change for Makoto compared to now and 1000 yrs ago. Makoto was basically moving the plot forward, he decides when to attack, when to act even if the others somehow disagree with him. But now "politics" is in the way and tbh, I'd love to see how raw power (dia) can just push politics away.

Also, compared to 1000 years ago where you defeat the demons to free humanity from slavery but now its to defeat the demons to detemine who gets the most contribution.

Honestly enough, I'd say Makoto will emege as the third power if its Makoto against the world. Remember Noah's goal is to defeat the demons and weaken the influence of the holy gods.

From the raws (via google tl), Makoto is going to northern continent via an adventurer not as hero of water country which is a sign that he isnt affiliated with any major powers.

I'm pretty sure dual spirit arm Makoto + Dia + Dia sisters can beat everyone minus Sakurai on human side. I'm not sure if divinitty is needed but if via time spirit, he can even defeat Sakurai by changing it to night. Need to know how high his destiny and sun proficiencied are. Aya (assuming she fights him for some reason) is easily weak to cold.

20. sadner

sadner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After all the recent chapters, I think I just want him to become the enemy of the world and eventually take his rightful place as a god (maybe together with Noah as the spirit gods) . He has done so much for the world, sacrificed a lot of things (going to the past, turning his arms in spirits, lifespan, …. ) and almost no one acknowledges him for all that he has done. The nobles of highland look badly at him. The people of the moon country idk. Everyone thinks he’s crazy (understandable but still). I think he will eventually see that the humans don’t deserve to win against the demons or something like that. I think slowly everyone except Noah and a few others will start to leave him behind. This will then lead to him becoming the enemy of the world.

Now how will he get a power up needed to be at the top of the world? He will either take Astaroth’s divinity if he has any because of his dragon god blood (if not he hopefully takes him as his subordinate) or from someone else. Maybe leviathan when he finally kills it? Then when he has the world under him and killed the great demon lord. He can challenge the Gods and free the Titans. Win against the Olympians and become a god of his own. Of course the story can go differently but right now I just think this is one of many possibilities that can happen. Besides don’t forget the foreshadowing from the prologue stating that he wanted to see the hero becoming the villain ending from his game once more. He already became a hero once like he wanted to (also prologue) so now it’s time for the hero to become the villain.