Discussion A list of complicated RL manga[hwa]

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by NightmareSeller, Jul 10, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to get mad.
    How many more times should I lose my collection?
    Well, the websites are gone and my bookmarks became useless. [And yes I read the pirated material]

Ok, here's a list of mature and psychological themed webtoons [As always I should mention that I'm not a smut lover, but I'm a fan of dark twists and complicated relationships so if you're looking for pure smut don't use this list or you will kill me, as most of the simple smut will become horror or tragedy in the later stage when it comes to my list]

2. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks

3. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Whale
    Manhwa also known as (AKA) “고래”. This Completed webtoon was released on 2017. The story was written by 0g and illustrations by 0g. The Whale webtoon is about Drama, Mature, Smut story.
    The Whale Manhwa – Summary The first time Hanbi visits an aquarium, she is mesmerized by the whale’s deep sense of yearning and sorrow. 10 years later, when she feels a similar intense connection to Sunwoo, she believes him to be the human form of that special whale. Smitten with love and pregnant with his child, Hanbi wants to make things official. Only, Sunwoo has no intention of settling down. Why would he, when there are other fish in the sea?

The Desire to Kill
    Manhwa also known as (AKA) “I Want to Kill / HateFull / I Want to Kill: Rebellion of an Indecent Married Woman / 殺したい〜淫らな人妻の反抗〜 / 죽이고 싶다”. This Completed webtoon was released in 2019. The story was written by ButcherBOY and illustrations by ButcherBOY. The Desire to Kill webtoon is about Drama, Harem, Mature, Romance story.
    Every man wants Si-ae. Her voluptuous figure and sultry stare make her irresistible, and she knows it. However, she’s put a life of lust behind her and tries her best to be content as a well-to-do housewife. That is, until Park Gijin comes back into her life. As the only man who managed to satiate Si-ae’s sexual urges, Gijin is the biggest threat to Si-ae’s cushy life. She knows that she needs to get rid of him, but she finds it harder and harder to resist the desire to...

Household Affairs
    Manhwa also known as (AKA) “Geujib, Sajeong The House, No Matte, Домашние интрижки , 그집 , 사정”. This Completed webtoon was released in 2015. The story was written by ButcherBOY and illustrations by ButcherBOY. Household Affairs webtoon is about Drama, Adult Manhwa, Manhwa 18, Manhwa Hentai, Drama, Mature, Romance story.
    Summary: Neglected wife commits adultery with the delivery boy, but unbeknownst to her, her husband is an assassin.

Everything is agreed
    모든 건 합의하에

Sang-wook and So-eun, who were enjoying a sweet honeymoon.
    Have a chance to meet with Joo-hee and Jong-hun couple during an excursion,
    and four people are attracted to each other’s partners.
    Among the pleasant drinks, the level of the game started is not unusual

Temptress
    하고 싶게, I Want To...

Haeyo can’t help herself—she gets aroused whenever, wherever. Whether she’s on her way home, in the gym, or in a bar, she’s ready to entice anyone who’s brave enough to accept her advances. Equipped with a sultry stare, she woos unsuspecting targets who can’t say no after getting a glimpse of what she has to offer. Well… Are you ready to get tempted?

Capture
    캡쳐

To Gahee, s*x is just a means to fulfill her artistic desires. She uses her camera to capture intimate moments of her s*x partners, friends, and other couples. So when she meets Sungha, a cute phys ed major at her school, she wonders what he’d look like through her lens, what faces he’d make in bed. But she quickly learns Sungha is different from the guys she’s used to “dating.” Will he just be another photograph in her collection, or something more?

Our Exchange
    Manhwa also known as (AKA) “스와핑”. This OnGoing webtoon was released on 2017. The story was written by Saiko and illustrations by Dane. Our Exchange webtoon is about Drama, Romance story.
    Our Exchange Manhwa – Summary As a couple starts to get distant from each other, they get offered to join their company’s secret club.

Aesthetic Predator
    미학의 포식자

At the beginning of the new semester, each of the four has their own goals and desires. Increasingly thirsty protagonists progress to their own goals with a twisted enthusiasm, and the madness eventually leads to catastrophe.

Ex vs. Stalker
    Manhwa also known as (AKA) “전남친 대 스토커”. This OnGoing webtoon was released on 2020. The story was written by 양욱 and illustrations by 옥크. Ex vs. Stalker webtoon is about Drama, Horror, Mature, Mystery, Psychological, Thriller story.
    Ex vs. Stalker Manhwa – Summary
    Kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend, only the stalker is in the know!
    The fitting model Ju Yeon, who had just emerged as a star on social media, wakes up to find herself tied up in a dark school. Her kidnapper, a man named Nam Woo, is her ex-boyfriend. Ju Yeon had just reached a turning point in her life. But while she was being threatened by her ex-boyfriend at that moment, Ju Yeon’s stalker, Park Su, was watching the two while keeping his mouth shut inside the shadows!

Hare-kon

THAT SUMMER (KIM HYUN) 그 해 여름
    Twittering Birds Never Fly 囀る鳥は羽ばたかない

Acid town アシッドタウン

[PSYCHE Delico] cherry strawberry vanilla チョコストロベリー バニラ; 草莓的忧郁

INU MO KUWANAI 犬も喰わない; 狗都懒得理

TOUROU NO ORI 蟷螂の檻

UNFATHER 언파더

KOKORO O KOROSU HOUHOU 心を殺す方法

Royal servant ロイヤル・サーヴァント

ENNEAD 엔네아드

AT THE END OF THE ROAD 그 끝에 있는 것