Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summoning....

im back. i've taken a break cuz my life was in a mess. things have gotten better so i can return to translating

I would like to thank (very very much) @okpanda_533 and @Taiyohime for translating the past many chaps.

2. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • An hour before the sacrifice, Qing Xuan (QX) asked Luxia if she regrets her decision (hands over the poison), Luxia answered that even she is, its too late, people are waiting for her (to die).
    • QX told her that it's not too late, if Luxia says she doesn't want to be a sacrifice, QX will take her away. Luxia was shocked and jokingly asked if QX's dad is gonna bring an army to attack the village, QX replied that it's possible.
    • Luxia don't want to trouble his dad, she can handle the situation herself, so QX can just wait for the good news.
    • (present) While being carried (luxia's hands are tied up), Mouse can't see Fang Qin (FQ), Luxia explains that she may disrupt the 'ceremony' so its only natural to keep FQ away. Without FQ being present, Luxia can act presumptuously (more like however she wants).
    • She gets off the 'carriage' (like a miniature shabby pagoda), walks towards the well (there's 2 wells) where she will be sacrificed and exclaims that she hasn't entered the Su family's ancestral hall before.
    • The village head is getting impatient, telling Luxia that women aren't allowed inside as this is a rule created by the ancestors and warns her not to play any tricks as she will die anyway.
    • Luxia assures him that she will keep her promise and will be the sacrifice to allow god to bless them with a long life with good fortune (obv sarcasm, + its part of a proverb*) and jumps into the well.
    • Mouse unties Luxia so she can access to her make shift oxygen tank, luckily the clothes are thick so she can easily hide it.
    • The well she just jumped into is parallelly connected to another well, on normal days, the latter is dry while the former is filled with mater but on the day of the 'ceremony' when the sacrifice is dumped into the former well, the latter will begin to fill up with abit 'lucky water' and the villagers will drink it.
    • Luxia swims to the opening that connects both wells & pours the poison (opening quite small so her body can't fit)
    • Mouse wanted to asked Luxia a question for some time ald, the poison is not colourless or odourless so won't people discover that there's smt fishy with the water? Luxia tells Mouse the 'lucky water' doesn't even taste good from the beginning but because this is 'lucky water', even there's smt sketchy going on, people will still drink it.
    • On the surface, everyone is drinking the water except for the village head who is hesitating to drink it, Mouse is reporting to Luxia about the situation but when he turns back, Luxia is drowning.
    • Luxia has overestimated how good her current body is, her body consumes too much oxygen too fast, as she's losing consciousness, she wonders if the poison has taken effect and when somebody calls her (calls her nickname Xia Xia), she wonder who's that person.
    • Mouse turns into a human, kiss her to give oxygen.

*the whole proverb, (i wish u) peace and happiness forever and a long life with good fortune.

+ the 'lucky water' is a direct translation
    with the water, on why ppl won't suspect anything fishy from it:
    maybe they used dead animals, and y'know raw meat with water not a good combo
    even if they used live animals and watch it drown, raw meat with water not a good combo

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaaaaa:justabotow:
    Thanks for The chapter:blobcozy:

4. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

5. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia regained conscious and asks Mouse why did he call her Xia Xia because all the while Mouse called her 'Esteemed Host', Mouse says that he didn't notice & must've called her XiaXia on a whim.
    • Mouse turns back into a mouse, tells Luxia that he's going to the surface to check things are okay, Luxia say that it's not needed because that poison is hand concocted by her, if she fails, then her time spent in the Poison Valley learning poison is wasted. (i think it's one of the world that she visited before)
    • They come out of the well, Mouse thinks that their job is done, Luxia says that they still have lots to do. They began throwing wine jars towards the ancestral hall and turns out village chief not dead yet.
    • He grabs Luxia's ankle, wants to say smt but he dying so can't really get any words out, Luxia smashes a wine jar near him, picks up a paper money (back in the days, ppl rarely use paper as money only the rich, so the paper money here is used to burn for the dead so that the dead can get $$$), lights paper money on fire, throws it towards the ancestral hall.
    • Ancestral hall now is not lit (i mean on fire), village chief cries and shouts NOOOOOO (like all villains when they lose), Luxia asks him why no, and asks people like him who dictate whether others should live or not actually has the fear of dying?
    • Village chief asks Luxia to save him, Luxia tells him how can she save him, from the day she stepped into the village she has been thinking on how to k i l l e v e r y o n e i n t h e v i l l a g e, the village is rotten to the core, the strong bullies the weak and the weak then bullies the even weaker ones. If it's like this, then just die together, the god of death is the most fair. She doesn't have any patience to teach them how to be good people so she can only send them on to their next life.
    • The fire is spreading to Luxia so after saying farewell & sayonara, she leaves to look for FQ. FQ is locked in a hut, she kept banging on the door and crying, shouting: "Let me out... Xia Xia!!" (from the panel, panel shows broken cup, a rope, a stool and a table) It seems like she was tied up and freed herself hence she looks disheveled.
    • Luxia finds FQ, tells FQ she's going to take her away from this place, FQ agrees, hugs her ands tells Luxia that they will leave this place.

alcohol is flammable so burnnnnn

A. Go to Qing Xuan's house. (picture reads: come to my house tonight)

B. The system. (words too small but it goes smt like: Please follow the TOCs, you didn't pay your bills on time, system automatically rejects, You will not have any gfs again, congrats on being single, hope you have a good life tl;dr system's mad)

C. Author's camp. (pic reads: don't come here or i'll shout)

D. Go to Wang Xiao Ming [t/n i assume it's Huang Xiao Ming, an actor but they can't use his name so gotta find smt similar] (pic reads: you are my sugar, you are my medicine, you are my jacket [the poofy ones with feather inside])

E. Holy world[idk what are the phrase mean, google searched it, its used by emperors and it means Holy] (pic reads: bro, we're ald dressing up like a god)

6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    what if the hamster is Ling...and he has been with luxia all this time...well it is a theory
    anyway thanks for the summaries! :D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  7. AmeeAzure

AmeeAzure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this really have other episodes too?

MiyaMira and skai.ya like this.
  8. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there are currently 97 episodes

skai.ya, FunSmiles and kurohamukami like this.
  9. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia & FQ are escaping the village, Luxia spots QX in a distance, so she go to him for a talk.
    • Luxia asks how his people allows him to go out alone at this hour (it's very late), QX answers that they can't control him, the problem here is Luxia, if he didn't come out, Luxia may not say goodbye to him.
    • Luxia nervously laughs, and says that she wouldn't but in her mind she's thinking QX is unrelated to the mission so he's not on her priority list, Luxia continues that they could meet in the city after QX is feeling better.
    • QX mutters it won't be long, but it's too soft so Luxia didn't hear it so she asks QX what's he saying, QX says that it's nothing and he worries that if the news of the Su Family's downfall is out, it will harm Luxia & her mother.
    • Luxia assures QX that she already thought about this before burning the whole village down. She begin explaining that the village is remote & secluded from the outside world except from his dead father that goes to a hidden brothel to fool around with women all day, other people that wants to have something from the city, they have to buy them at a centralized purchasing organized by the village head every 2 months. Even if the people in the brothel realized that their usual customer's are not visiting anymore, they won't report it. Furthermore the merchants that are familiar with the city are all out of the village. They were ordered to buy some stuff by village head before the ceremony. Thus, if they were to find anything sketchy, it would be 2 months later when they come back.
    • TL;DR, no witnesses, all the evidences will be destroyed 2 months later, even if the floor is covered by corpses so what?
    • After hearing Luxia's explanation, QX says that he has underestimated her, Luxia says that he overpraise her and she has to leave now because her mom is waiting for her.
    • After saying bye-byes, QX clenches his fist & says that they will meet again (maybe its just me, but he looks abit psychotic in the panel)
    • Dawn is breaking, Luxia tells FQ they are reaching the city (i guess it's the city if not then it's the border of the village) and thinks that her nightmare of being in a physically weak body is about to end.
    • Luxia looks back, FQ cries & says that she can't leave, and Xia Xia should quickly leave. Luxia is shocked, FQ collapses, Luxia supports FQ and tells FQ to hold on as Luxia will be bringing her to the doctor as soon as they reach the city.
    • FQ pushes Luxia away while saying that it's useless & not to care about her & quickly leave, so that at least one of them make out alive.
    • Luxia doesn't want to, so she's carrying FQ on her back (not like a piggy back ride but more like supporting FQ), along the way Luxia's legs are trembling and she keeps encouraging FQ to not give up.
    • FQ said that the sun has risen, Luxia agrees and says that its a new day, however when Luxia took another step forward, both of them began vanishing in mid air. (seems like she must have activated smt)
    i'm using mom/mother in a few sentences as in the dialogue, Luxia & QX aren't calling her by her name. basically i kinda changed the dialogue to a narrative instead.

interesting....

10. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    the boy is very sus. heck, he might have a system as well

11. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the boy is very suspicious. He probably isn’t normal from his reaction toward luxia murder. It wouldn’t be surprised if he is reveal to be a adult in a kid body.

12. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is interesting. It's like they can't leave unless there is a hidden mission

13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe it is like time loop?? And the mother is the one who remember it:hmm:. Make me remember of the first copy from another novel (Scream Queen).

FunSmiles, skai.ya, Poor_Hero and 3 others like this.
  14. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    note: i made a mistake in the last spoiler, it seems like Luxia only burn down the ancestral hall and not the whole village. i was confused by the panel because the fire engulfed multiple buildings. i apologize.

• Luxia is regaining conscious, she is back at the village (the house that she stayed under contract of being a sacrifice), FQ asks Luxia if she needs anything, Luxia asks FQ why is she here because Luxia remembered clearly that she & FQ were escaping.
    • FQ replies, "this is our home, it's only natural for us to be here." and asks Luxia if her fever is too high (causing Luxia to 'burn' her brain).
    • Luxia asks FQ if she remembers how they came back here (from the foot of the mountain), FQ is puzzled and replies that they were always in the village, she then ask about today's date because she's wondering if she has went back in time, but no, the sacrificial ceremony is on July 15 and today is July 16. Things are sketchy.
    • FQ wonders if something happen to Luxia in the well (idk the chinese character, so im translating base on context), so she tells Luxia she's going to call someone to check on her (based on the contest & the character, im guessing FQ thinks that luxia met some spirits in the well)
    • Luxia grabs FQ's wrist, asks FQ how she returned home, after all Luxia was in the well, Luxia wants to know what happened (after she jumped into the well) so she can deduce what is happening currently.
    • FQ tells Luxia because the Mountain God has mercy, so Luxia is returned back to FQ. After the ceremony ended, FQ went to look for Luxia, she saw her lying by the well, Luxia thinks something is wrong, the world is hiding some secrets while FQ is saying that they are going to pay their respects to the god later.
    • BANG, Luxia asks FQ what's happening outside, FQ answers that the grandma & the aunt has come to borrow some stuff, but Luxia says they came to snatch their things while wondering that she knew that old lady won't give her the money she has willingly, but seeing the old lady's revival is annoying.
    • FQ tells Luxia that she just wants Luxia to..., but Luxia interrupts her and tells her as long they are in the village, they can never have peace. Luxia is thinking that the village will never stop bullying them, thus she follows the original body's owner wishes to get revenge & leave the village.
    • Luxia gets up, thinking that there must be a link between unable to access the system (just realized mouse not here) + the peculiarity of the world, if she knows the link, she can complete her mission, Luxia has a plan on how to quickly find the link.
    • Luxia grabs a scythe (grim reaper ho), kills the aunt while FQ grabs a brick & smashes on grandma's head, Luxia asks her why did she come out, FQ says she's worried for Luxia that's why and now she kill a person again while crying.
    • Luxia calms FQ by telling her that she will always be by her side. FQ tells her that she's going to 'clean' the yard, but Luxia tells her there's no need to hide the body (while smiling, goodness) after all they just have to kill whoever that see the corpses.
    suss

welp according to Luxia about the revival, it seemed that everyone ded but somehow they are revived. everyone must be ded as there's no reason for anyone to miss such a 'grand' ceremony + they can drink the 'water', so everyone must be there.

mom is abit sus
    im guessing there's a barrier that prevents them from escaping.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  15. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The kid was sus and the mom is sus too. and Bamboo Rat is missing.

16. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc might be the mysterious arc I read since it seem like there are secret everywhere.

Bloodygirl and skai.ya like this.