Discussion ( -_-) Things you hate about your house/neighbourhood

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Jul 11, 2021.

?

Burerererere chchchchchchchch

1. *More helicopter noises*

3.1%
  2. Choo choo chugga chugga

6.3%
  3. NeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOoooooooo

12.5%
  4. Fwoosh!

6.3%
  5. zooOOOOOOooooom

9.4%
  6. *Confused human noises*

62.5%
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    THE. GOD. DAMN. HELICOPTERS.
    ---

For clarification, there is a hospital only two streets down, which is awesome for us! There's even a fire station just down the street, and the police department is only a block away. And an airport only about uh 6 miles away?? We took this as a win.

But nooooo. This means helicopters head to and from the hospital, and they're so. Hecking. LOUD. And the hospital never stops of course, so I'll be tired, finally dozing off to sleep....nice dreams are arriving-

BURRERRERRERRERRRERRR CHCHHCHCHCHCHCH

JUST AS I AM ABOUT TO SLEEP, A HELICOPTER FLIES TO/FROM THE HOSPITAL! And they fly very VERY low since they're close to their landing spot.

I can stand outside and see the pilot sometimes, and the wind blows dust in my eyes.

The airport is not annoying, since the planes are still a while away, but I actually like it cause they aren't noisy, and I can see them in the sky.

THE HELICOPTERS P_SS ME OFF.

Also, there are groundhogs in our entire neighbourhood, and they eat my, MY, raspberries from my raspberry bushes!!!!! >:[
    EVIL BASTARDS.
    ---

TL/DR
    Things in your living space that makes you want to commit arson.
    P.S. I ran out of ideas for the poll

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to beat that dude who drives his muscle car down my street every night with a nail bat. The dude modified the muffler to make it as loud as possible, and then he rips around the corner really frequently.

There's also a farmer who ignored the village's orders and built himself a feed lot up wind from the village, so whenever the wind blows from the west (which it almost always does) we have the smell of manure blow through. I hate that guy, but he died of old age last year so I can only point my rage at his offspring who inherited the feed lot.

phonebinder, Mr. Tired and Fran.2424 like this.
  3. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Pigeons have invaded my balcony, every morning I hear them going coo coo near my window. And this is the 2nd generation. They have began a third generation. Soon next year I will have the fourth generation.

:blobtorch:I should’ve just drived them away.

4. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about people who drive up and down the street at night :blobangery:
    I want a pet pigeon, but listening to generation after generation of pigeons cooing in the morning must be annoying ;-;

Spoof, UnGrave and MasterCuddler like this.
  5. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to beat up the person who living upstairs from my apartment
    Every day there will be a big sound in morning, afternoon and night and at the unholy hour

Fallsde4th and MisterBubbles like this.
  6. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a neighbor who is a drunkard, he lives right next door and when he gets home at night he puts very loud music through the whole night and we can't sleep, I don't even like the music he puts on and sometimes it gets repeated on a loop which is more bothersome than just putting loud music in the middle of the night , every time we saw him on the streets I told my dad to run over him as a joke, but truth be told I ain't joking

Shizun likes this.
  7. MasterCuddler

Reading List:
    Link
    They are cute, but only from far away. They are very scared of humans. And the first generation shit all over my balcony and air conditioner. It was terrible. The 2nd generation seems smarter and knows not to shit on the air conditioner which is kind of cute.:blobupset:

Mr. Tired and Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball like this.
  8. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    pathetic helicopters?

we got exploding truck breaks like it legit sounds like a warzone on the road

random silence SUDDEN BOOOOOOOM AND THATS RANDOM ALL DAY u can never expect it

Devil_007 and Mr. Tired like this.
  9. Deleted member 367916

Deleted member 367916 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    We have a pair of 'peeping toms' living right in front of us!!!
    They always manage to find ways to peek on us...:sweating_profusely:
    Also, an empty patch of land adjacent to my house. Too~ many weeds and unknown plants grow, I don't even know from where those seeds got dispersed:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:
    ^^

Mr. Tired and Fran.2424 like this.
  10. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is railway crossing just outside my building and the incoming trains blows horn loudly everytime!

Mr. Tired likes this.
  11. MasterCuddler

Reading List:
    Link
    What. How??? Why aren’t you moving away?:blobscream:

12. Deleted member 367916

Deleted member 367916 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 'OUR' HOME SWEET HOME!!!:blobcry:

Fran.2424 and MasterCuddler like this.
  13. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile in a certain SEA region

< Fighter Jets

< Uncontrolled Thug Dogs

14. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    The town over has a train engineer that blasts the train horn for a bunch of extra times to let his wife know he's passing through. My friend who lived there really hated that.

15. Devil_007

Devil_007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The noise the big trucks make and other vehicles also make is annoying but more annoying is the dust generated from it , living across road is damn hard , even though you get used to it by some time but the noise and dust pollution plays with you and don't forget about the vibration caused by big truck passing on the road , it just keep getting better and better. (All were complaints if u were wondering ... )

16. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have always lived nearby railroads... back in high school I used to wake up at 4 am so I could walk to school, and the friendly neighborhood train would always be so kind as to wake me up a whole hour early every other morning.

Being the light sleeper that I am, friendly neighborhood train was and still is a sufficient alarm... :blob_teary:

17. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    anonimous call to the police..."someone is party with loud music at night"

18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything. I don't know how many times I've been bashing them to the next wall in my daydreams. They party in the middle of the night for hours in their balcony. No one fking says anythjng. One neighbor did and they got rebuked in rude way. Or rude neighbor phone calls too and they keep laughing so loud. Ive been wondering why no one does sth against them. Anyways they had done this for 3 years and after 2 i was so done with them cuz it affected my health and sleep. It doesn't make me wonder why there are so much happening between neighbors. Esp bad things. Worst things its some blabla foreigners. I don't have anything against foreigners. But cuz of such ones. Others are being dragged into the same mud. Its the worst.

Anyways they have been keeping their mouth shut ever since they got reported by someone. But like seriously. They were reported so many times its not even funny anymore. Only when it was about to get rlly serious and ugly like having to pay fine did they fking stop. Ppl are nuts in the head like them. Hope karma deals with them in the end

19. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You cam hang nets over open balcony. Atleast they won shit in balcony then.
    I am also irritated by pigeons as they shit in front of gate and on vehicle but problem is that my mother feeds them (a practice) and left water for them on rooftop.
    Have experience of living near train station , horns were aweful.
    Currently only issue is badly dugup streets and constructions near house.

MasterCuddler likes this.
  20. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    The time has come. Let the HUNT BEGIN!!! NO BASTARDLY SOUL THAT HAS UNLAWFULLY OBTAINED A RASPBERRY SHALL SURVIVE!!!

Mr. Tired likes this.