Fujoshi fetish

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by UnGrave, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Alairia

Alairia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I get it. This took me way longer than it should have been.

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't communicate I suppose.

3. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    My brain can't fathom this, I give up.

4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    As what has been defined as a fujoshi fetish, or that concept in and of itself?

5. Deleted member 367916

Deleted member 367916 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @UnGrave All I can see is that you've fallen in love with one of those exchange transfer students aka the FUJOSHIS!
    Your mind is in chaos 'cuz love is in the air~
    *Shalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala*
    :bloblove:

6. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lots of fujoshis in mind, but those transfer students were just vague memories of Japanese people I saw once. Later on I was watching a livestream of some fujos whispering to each other and giggling about two of the guys in the stream, and that was quite interesting. Then I saw another thing with a bunch of female otaku (vtuber stream) giggling to each other about their odd fantasies of B-kun and L-kun and I haven't stopped thinking about them all having such a great time with that.

Also the exchanged students didn't go to my school or anything, some of them were just boarding at a friends house and he invited me to play some dodgeball with them.

7. Alairia

Reading List:
    Link
    Not at all, it's because I've never heard of a fujoshi fetish and my poor brain just couldn't process the conversation lol

8. Deleted member 367916

Deleted member 367916 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    My shoujo mind will still find reasons to justify this whole conundrum!!!
    But tbh, aren't you just, u know, attracted more to their 'giggling' than BL talks!
    Maybe your mind is craving for some kind of connection like that??? *Headtilts*

9. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a rather revolutionary idea I suppose. I think it could be an interesting love triangle story for some guy with a fujoshi fetish to constantly get excieted by watching some girls get excited over guys who they imagine to be gay.
    Their 'giggling' is a spine chilling force I used to fear greatly. Goes like "fufufufu" :notlikeblob::blobthinkingsmirk:

Deleted member 367916 likes this.
  10. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    First I have heard of tbh, Being a fujoshi is not exactly a trait that makes you get simps if you get my point?

11. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    That really just gives it bonus rarity value in my opinion.

12. Alairia

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I messed up the damn quote. But yeah, there's an anime about a fujoshi MC with an harem of dudes chasing after her or something. It's called Kiss him, not me

13. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was thinking about that one too.

14. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Mr. Hamster married me. Is that what you’re talking about? Although he didn’t fall for me because I was a fujoshi, he just happened to fall for someone who is a fujoshi.

Snowbun likes this.
  15. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve heard of similar things before. Guys who join BL servers so they can be around the girls? I know it’s a bad thing to say, but I’m pretty sure that a certain guy in a BL server that I’m in who is there purely because he likes to be surrounded by girls. He doesn’t even read or like BL. I was so confused when he joined.

I’ve also know people who fetishize feminists. Years ago when I was using Omegle (#feminism tag), there were a lot of guys who were there because they enjoyed arguing with women, and people seemed to think that there would be a lot of women on the feminism tag.

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm do you mean fetish on definition
    the fact that a person spends too much time doing or thinking about a particular thing or thinks that it is more important than it really is...

well some yes some no so based on which part of the group~ its like fans also divide into casual, hardcore and crazy~

17. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading all comments till the 3rd page... I'm still lost..

Are you saying 'a person who like someone who is fujoshi' = fujoshi fetish?

18. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    That's another way of putting it

19. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently, a lot of female idols and "tarentos" have spoken about their fujoshi hobbies openly in variety shows on Japanese TV. I believe it's becoming somehow "trending" for young japanese women to admit having quirky and different hobbies other than "traditional" big companies idol chasing (JE, LDH, etc.), fashion, make-up and etc. I can't really tell if it's something genuine or just trying to become more relatable to certain audiences. And fangirling seiyuus, vtubers and characters also seem to have become pretty mainstream in pop culture. So yes, I guess fujoshi fetish might be becoming another explored niche?

Yup, same thing edit: I'm in the same situation. :blobpeek:

Though sometimes Mr.Snowy would make fun of me when we were watching a drama and say things like: "Is that bromance or something else?" and I would be rolling my eyes and trying to explain why I don't ship it! :blobtriumph: btw it was a historical Sengoku era drama. And I only ship Nobunaga/Mitsuhide depending on the setting and character design, ok... The Mitsuhide/Ieyasu interactions were more compelling in this one!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  20. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I see it as something different. Like the difference between only being attracted to guys who are tall (or whatever trait you care about), or not caring either way, but happening to fall for a guy who’s tall. I feel as though maybe OP was talking about the former, in terms of fujoshi, but I’m not sure, while Mr. Hamster was the latter.

Hmmm… I want Mr. Hamster to draw me more DemDem and XigDem artwork… :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Snowbun likes this.