Recommendations Novel where evil mc like Reincarnation Paradise’s

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by blebjohnson, Jul 9, 2021.

1. blebjohnson

blebjohnson Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped Reincarnation Paradise cuz it was frustrating to read repeated cycle of longa$$ annoying fights and enemies getting escaped at the end.
    So I’m looking for a novel where mc got same traits as reincarnation paradise’s.

MC’s characteristics:

No simping (no special treatment to women)
    Mc kills men and women equaly
    Not naive (kill all the enemies)
    Not a pushover (slap/kill whoever take advantage)
    Very decisive (no hesitation)
    Mc shouldn’t get bullied or manipulated (mc control the story)
    Doesn’t tolerate annoying characters (just kill them)
    Loner and doesn’t trust anybody
    None of that saving people or world bullcrap.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. Asakust

Asakust Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Arkanth

Arkanth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, it is never defined whether the MC reincarnates with each world transfer or just crossed dimensions physically but other than that I'd say Invisible Dragon covers all your points.

4. blebjohnson

blebjohnson Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I forgot to mention that I don’t enjoy comedy in action novels.

Wujigege likes this.
  5. Toxicane

Toxicane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have great amounts of content what you asked for, and each of them ticks every of your regulations. I'd appreciate it very much if you could aswell, provide me and interested others of said novels you read. Now onto the novels I know- 1. Reverend Insanity
    2. Soul of Negary
    3. Netherils glory
    4. Hells app
    5. Iron Blood
    6. I'll show you a villain
    7. Evil cultivator
    8. Mage of darkness
    9. Epic of the demonic sage
    10. Evil samurai in a cultivation world
    11. Death sutra
    12. Aliens evolution system

Maybe magus in a warlock world thing too? I've read 700 chapters into it and while although he's definitely not evil, he does know how to prioritize strength above relationships and morals

6. aser123

aser123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    99% of Chinese novels are comedy.
    I agree with you, telling a joke in the middle of a fight just feels out of place.
    That's why I could not stand Lord of Mysteries
    I avoided Japanese novels and still had to deal with Tsukkomi crap

mikola7946 likes this.
  8. Greenmachine835

Greenmachine835 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I think you and I have seen the dao of truth and have realized how shitty so many novels are.

9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    He should just buy a published book

10. Greenmachine835

Greenmachine835 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Also here is a few novels(several off Webnovel)

Ascension of the Immortal Asura: MC has some development and goes from hard to pretty ruthless pretty quick. Also good backstory, no simping-has killed women and I know the author and he hates that shit(260 chapters so far)

Chronicles of the Shura Clan: MC is born evil and doesn’t mine massacring universes for if they stand in his way. Decent grammar and overall story arc that isn’t stupid. Know this author too-and have helped him write some too(360 chapters so far)

Birth of the Demonic Sword: very very good. I binged 1400 chapters in 2 days as the story is fantastic, the mc is truly ruthless. He is OP but it is earned and man the enemies and the whole story comes full circle and the grammar isn’t shit. I highly recommend(1749 chapters so far)

Lightning is the only way: A true tale of cultivation where the mc is not a hero or villain but someone who will do what he needs to do to accomplish his goals. For example he may not want to kill civilians but if he has to he will(he just likes finding good fights and finds it beneath him to kill weaklings like that) Also 752 chapters so far.

Alien Evolution System: MC comes from the hive and isn’t human and evolves and aimes to wipe out most if not nearly all life to further evolve(90 chapters so far)

Hope this helps

A lot of books tbh don’t have the same draw as you Cha do many different thing so why Webnovel. Plus a lot of novels can’t even be published too.

Suran878 and blebjohnson like this.
  11. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a few lists that you can pick stuff from. This list https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/20556/ and this list https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/31711/. I recommend what Toxicane said, mainly Reverend Insanity, Soul of Negary, Netheril's Glory and I'll add in another one which is 'Ascending The Heavens As An Evil God' but this one is confusing and there's comedy.

I usually don't care if there's comedy but I just prefer if the MC cut ties with all his family members and companions so he's not weighed down.

FIEND and blebjohnson like this.
  12. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish novel was all about just him and no other players with him using anime powers

13. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    [My journey to godhood as a caterpillar] (Chaotic Evil), most of the novels that boast evil protagonist barely has any gory scene but this novel man, I am just the first ten chapters in and he has already killed a little kid to control that kids body and go back to that boys house to eat his little sister and upgrade his cultivation. He has done much much more vile stuff by now but can't mention them due to spoiler

blebjohnson likes this.
  14. blebjohnson

blebjohnson Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re 100% right. Thanks for the recommendation. This novel shows what exactly evil is. Most so called “evil mc’s” out there are just for the show. They become righteous when another person does evil in front of them or simp evil mc’s who doesn’t kill women even when they try to kill him etc… I was tired of all that stuff.

animefan217 likes this.
  15. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
  16. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there was this novel called You Can Not Afford to Offend My Woman i read ages ago but stopped in the middle, if memory serves me right although the title seems simpish the MC does not give a crap about anyone regardless of gender, there was this woman at the start of the story who slept w the MC but he didn't really care about her wellbeing (yknow stuff where female leads ask can you help me etc he jusst straight up says no). Also its anti-hero and the MC has killed "protagonists" before as well

17. blebjohnson

blebjohnson Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some of the reviews and it reminds me of Emperor Domination. I dropped that cuz of toxic female characters. I hate toxic interactions the most. I’d prefer mc’s where they kill or leave characters like that instead of make them submit.

18. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's another fine novel with a chaotic evil protagonist, "Rise of the vampiric empire". The protagonist of this novel has shown psychppathic tendencies since his childhood, at the age of seven he killed a six year old female simply because she was according to him "retarded"(she was just shy). He is actually very smart inside and his scheming personality is open for all of readers to see so the only defective trait in his personality is his pride. He is extremely prideful and can't stand it when someone shows pity towards him as he once risked his life to kill someone who showed pity towards him. He also can't accept free resources from his sister simply because he would be looked down on by people for getting help from a female.

19. blebjohnson

blebjohnson Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could not find it, can you send me a link

20. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole list bro

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/20556/

Holy shit I over looked that one ty