Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto should just tell Furiae that he is fighting for his own interest, not for some good cause like saving the world at the cost of his own life.

If everyone denies his achievements, he should just fight for himself without caring for others. Honestly ,this chapter has been a bit frustrating for me to read.

Makoto doesn't really care about his achievements, so it's fine if they don't acknowledge him. There's no worth being acknowledged by those people after all. However, the fact that they repay good with evil is an entirely different matter.

Noel's rule is unstable, so it explains why she doesn't have a lot of power and can't do much to supress the anti-devilkin faction. However, Furiae's rule is absolute, so why doesn't she do anything to protect the reputation of her knight ?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the ending I want to happen too.

3. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    When the GDK is defeated. It will make the human countries turn on each other instead.

I feel like "turning against the world" is literally having Makoto himself the necessary evil... There are two approaches that can happen; one is called Lelouch method, but with how it is, it will only stabilize the world for a while. Other approach is literally Domination method, which is divided into two. First would be Nevia's method, another would be Rule by fear, I'm pretty sure that having a common concession would make this happen if somehow Makoto breaks up with the human continent and join in as the Future Dragon King, but this should only happen after defeating the GDK and Nevia. Dragon Country would also be a good reason for Moon country to join in, and also since humans like human supremacist ideas, it might also make the Elves turn back on them. Makoto with his status, would actually be a good example as his lovers are literally monsters or has monster ancestry. He has a elf/devil, a frigging lamia, a half devil-kin, a vampire loli, and a frigging half-angel (which is btw the savior of the world).

By then Makoto would likely make himself a good deterrent and with his ways make the world at peace as his connection with some human princesses would be a good reason for them to stop.

And if they somehow make the "true history" known... Wouldn't they be surprised that the real saviors of the world actually has only Makoto which they despised as the only pure human (and even then he's a frigging Spirit King LOL)

4. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or that Iblis is being shady again and will pretend to get defeated and wait for the human countries to destroy themselves before swooping in and destoying the remnants.

5. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Makoto has a plan to beat the dragon king or is he just doing the usual and going in with no plan.

6. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a nice chapter!! (298) I kinda wanted to see Dia appearing and threatening to flood the castle for talking like that to her king

Well, we got Momo and Esther flexing Makoto achievement from 1000y and that got everyone to shut-up, that was priceless since more than a meeting, it was a shouting contest.

7. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i still waiting for the day when makoto himself says shut the fuck up to this mofos who are still look down on him FFS after time travel arc how one can look down upon him is beyond me

8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Title of chapter 299 : Takatsuki Makoto is preached.
    Looks like Makoto will be in serious trouble.
    Chaoter 299:
    Makoto is getting preached by Sofia and his harem+ friends come one after other.
    Makoto is apparently a "Champion" (eiyuu) . It is the same status than Momo and Rosalie. He is in a higher position than Sofia. He thought he was just a commoner lol and the other countries thought Makoto was hungry for more achievements and was trying to steal the credits.
    The chapter ends with Momo and Esther arriving and they are about to tell something about the reincarnation of the Calamity Witch.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    BTungsteno likes this.
  9. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, one thing I’ve noticed becoming more and more clear about this novel is the author’s frequent addition or change in details that actually matter on the latest chapters. Makoto’s supposed to be a being on the same level as Great Sage and Rosalie but the recognition, respect, and antics of the people around him did not portray that. Why did Noel even give him the badge if it wasn’t required for him and why did Sofia not correct her too when she was there? Don’t act surprised as if Makoto was stating something ridiculous when they didn’t say anything. She explained that Makoto’s current standing before was someone as a retired Hero and then suddenly explained that he has higher standing than her when she could have said so in the beginning. The author is retconning important details of the story in every new chapters and I don’t like it.

Moving on with the chapter itself, as predicted, Lucy and Sa-san will be joining too so the first fights on the upcoming chapters would probably be showing their timeskip powers. Sakurai now has 30 wives which makes me think what really even is the purpose of the additional ten is.

Next, glad to see Furiae and Noel using their brains for a little bit. It would have been better if the meeting was composed instead by people who will actually fight and not by greedy scums. i have to say though, Furiae was saying some big flag about charm.

Lastly, it looks like Nevia is also reincarnated and awake. The last heroine gotta be reincarnated too right? Please give her more love unlike the two pesky heroines that surround Makoto.

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps his authority as a "eiyuu" and honorary hero is weak in the military ? He was "inactive" for one year after all. The people of the Anti-Noel faction and the people of Laphroiag hate him. But yeah, the execution is a bit clumsy.
    Also, perhaps Noel made Makoto her Knight in order to piss off Furiae?

11. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Makoto is being belittled more and more... But at the same time acknowledged? The last chapter is in contradiction with the past one.

And even after the past experiences his lack of confidence in himself is worriesome and a bit frustrating. He can basically destroy a country and probably he can even fuck Sakuraki but he doesn't realize it.
    Seems like the author doesn't want to make character development for the mc.

12. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like people being jealous of other people being far better than them.
    Or it's something like old and prominent families who are seeing recently successfull people as "upstarts" ? I am not sure about this chapter.

13. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just hope that in upcoming astaroth vs makoto fight other people won't interfere especially the annoying duo aya & lucy

14. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's basically how it will go

15. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm kinda curious to what sophia reaction will be when she learns that mel might be makoto next lover +
    nevia and makoto ship is kinda interesting .
    i'm sad that janet and marie don't have any screen time(author pls don't forget those 2).
    also how will author make anna come back (nevia and anna reincarnate in the same body perhaps?)

it will be a waste of all the growth that makoto had + promise he made with astaroth

16. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Makoto to defeat a Demon Lord alone. It would make him realize that he is "relatively" strong. The fact that he never defeated a Demon Lord on his own might somewhat explain his lack of confidence . He was outclassed by Nevia fused with Iblis and Astaroth.
    Edit: Perhaps the reincarnation of Nevia is Isaac ? Her reincarnation doesn't have to be a woman after all.

17. Arkeyy

Arkeyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people before, or at least most of them thought that Makoto was injured in the battle against Zagan and didnt know of the 1000 years mission. But with confirmation of both Momo and Ester, they know how strong he is. Given that sakurai lost but Makoto got a draw (more of a interferance tbh, but Makoto and Anna was prepared to fight them to the death anyway).

Its interrsting tho if he is that strong atm since hr got no divinity but has: dual spirit arm, unknown but higher proficiency in water, destiny and sun.

18. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't Isaac, destroyed by Alexander during the assault on the Snake Cult hideout? I doubt a son of Zeus would lack the power to destroy even a reincarnated Nevia.

Yeah those are excuses because the greed and power-hungry are scare that with the return of Makoto, Noel and others will gain more influence with such an ally, after all we have to remember that Makoto is currently the ONLY APOSTLE in the entire world that is alive and not crazy. And that without mentioning he have the favor of a great spirit like Undine (and her sisters)

19. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    For Isaac to die offscreen, it would be way too pitiful. For the Snake Church to be destroyed like this, it is just way too easy. By the way, we don't know how Isaac really looks like.

Also, it isn't a matter of strength. Isaac could just deceive Alexander by using a Puppet and make him believe he really killed him while Alexander killed a fake Isaac.

20. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The world building makes less and less sense. Like if Makoto position is that high, like Momo, how the hell does he get trashed by people when the same folks wouldn't even stare more than 0.5 seconds Momo ?

Well whatever, Nevia has revived. Since all the friends of Makoto are here and no change occured, it is now 100% sure that Nevia isn't one of them.

Who we are left with ? Mary? Leonard prince, but he is the hero of the water country so out? There aren't a lot of characters that are known and could be Nevia reincarnation. I wonder how the author will pull this

Anyway, the next power up is pretty sure for all the undine to fuse together and return to their fundamental form. Aside this I don't see much.