Spoiler I Possessed the Final Villain of the Horror Game/공포 게임 최종 악당에 빙의했다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    [Subject must swear not to disclose the contents of the technique. The organization is not responsible for any compensation of any disadvantages in case of public disclosure.]
    The subject must follow the instructions below every day of the Crimson Moon.

It specifies that the association is not liable for compensation for damages to the subject if not implemented.

1. At night when the Crimson Moon rises, the mansion will feel exceptionally quiet and dark, but that is a natural phenomenon. Don’t be anxious.

2. Don’t be surprised if a bird scurries towards the window and breaks it, do not try to open the window or contact people. We are not responsible for any danger that might arise when you open the window.

3. After midnight, you should make sure that there are no locked doors for each visit to the mansion. The door on the first floor, however, is excluded.

5. If you find a room with a locked door, never try to open it, place three pre-prepared flowers at the door and bow three times. Red flowers such as anemone flowers and red roses are good. Please refrain from lilies and white roses.

6. Never check if something falls out of the window, and we recommend you leave the vicinity immediately.

7. If you hear a man shouting, immediately lower yourself and go into a hiding place and hold your breath for 40 seconds. If you feel like you need it, you should stay a little longer.

8. Occasionally you can see the carpet turning red in the mansion, but since the wine has been spilled already, you can ask someone who’s out there to clean the carpet.

9. Subject must light the candles on all candlesticks in the banquet room before dawn. If you fail to light all the candlesticks, leave the mansion right away and hide in a building with an altar and wait until sunrise.

10. If you hear a window breaking by a woman’s scream, stop the ritual that day, leave the mansion, and start over again the next day ( the Crimson Moon will still be present )

11. Never talk to a maid crying in the hallway and do not stay in the same place for a long time. Be careful not to recognize her as a person.

12. If you’ve done everything you have to do when you encounter the crying maid, she’ll be the first to leave, and then the ritual is a success.

13. If the door is locked on the way back with all the candles lit in the banquet room, run right away to find a place to hide. Be careful not to make any sound by locking the doors and blocking the lights. Do not be disturbed by the sound of scratching or choking breaths. If you are lucky enough to hold on until the sun rises, you can start the ritual again the next day. It’s rare, so you don’t have to worry about it in advance.

14. There is no point 4 in this guide. If point 4 is confirmed, please burn the guide and visit the sorcerer.

It is a point to be careful when using the above procedure.

We wish you endless peace in the future.]

I entered the horror game. Not even as the main character, but as the final villain boss!

It is said that she will die of fear from seeing a ghost with a terrible appearance. It is also stated that if she does not execute the rituals written in the instructions every night when the Crimson Moon rises, she will have a horrendous death.

“Why are you trying to escape in fear? You embraced me and went to bed before… ”

“Use me to your heart’s content and command me. I’m left here to be your s*ave.”

“That’s why you should have kept yourself a little less interested in me.”

Surviving is also daunting, but the characters I thought were supporting roles are approaching me?!

But I don’t think these guys are normal either…

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-possessed-the-final-villain-of-the-horror-game/

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    Alikmil, Nada Amore, nielyti and 10 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Vaviana likes this.
  3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... After reading the discription I can feel it is going to have a good amount of horror in it!!! :blob_ghost::blob_ghost:

nielyti, Vaviana and jkumi7 like this.
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww the description for this novel is already interesting :blob_plusone:

Vaviana and jkumi7 like this.
  5. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Horror..... Interesting...... Spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to spoiler :blob_plusone: I'm a scaredy cat so I'm too afraid to read the novel :blobcry:

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. Line09

Line09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the two first chapters.
    ~The protagonist is playing a horror game called "Black Castle", which is popular but complicated.
    ~She wakes up the next day in Tess Voncador's body during a crimson moon.
    ~She finds herself in front of a crying maid ghost and realizes that this one has no face.
    ~The maid suddenly turned and disappeared down the dark hallway.
    ~She lies down in her bed and finds the instructions that look like the ones in the game and that we have in the summary.
    ~She assumes that Tess has completed all of the tasks on the list and that the ritual was successful due to rule 12.
    ~The next morning, she receives an invitation from the main mansion to join in the dinner.
    ~She goes to Tess' bedroom in the main mansion after the butler greets her and searches the room for clues.
    I hope I didn't make any spelling mistakes and you're happy with it.
    ;)

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    The description scared me, haha. Please spoil the ori sidecharacters, thanks:)

Vaviana and jkumi7 like this.
  11. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God that description scared the bejesus out of me. Somebody daunting enough read this and spoile it for us weak hearted people because the premise is super interesting.

Vaviana, seemanta and jkumi7 like this.
  12. citrus_sunsun

citrus_sunsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pleaseeee

13. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is interesting so far. I wonder if eventually everyone in the "family" is going to see what Tess sees. I hope she does leave them though because they treat her so poorly. Never even cared for her

Magical Forest likes this.
  15. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. killuu

killuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is leon gonna be the ml? Any spoilers?:blob_plusone:

17. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member