Resolved Disgraced noble daughter supports mother in commoner lifestyle

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Youka49, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Youka49

Youka49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a manga or webtoon that I only remember reading maybe 1-2 chapters of and never saw again, but I think the plot was something like the typical villainess plot where some noble girl either gets disgraced as a villainess or gets her engagement broken by a prince or something.

I don't remember if it's isekai or reincarnation or if the girl is just pragmatic but she seems to just accept her circumstances and starts living as a (seamstress? some menial but time-period typical labor for women) with a commoner lifestyle to support her mother and her self. At her job, the other women seem to disdain her (either just because she used to be a noblewoman or for whatever scandal caused her fall from grace) and her mom seems to have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she has to live like this now.

At some point one of the male leads runs into her again, and I guess shows an interest in her even though she doesn't care about them and would rather avoid them.

Sorry I know this is like super generic 'villainess' plot but any suggestions would be appreciated it's been bothering me forever :blobsweat:

2. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Treyvan

Treyvan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Youka49

Youka49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link