Chinese Great Eunuch's Hand Covers The Sky

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exalted, Jul 9, 2021.

?

What do you think of Eunuchs?

1. I feel pity for them

2. Good riddance some people ought to be ones

3. Would rather not comment

4. Eunuch? Don't Worry I your Father can still make you wear a Green Hat!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Exalted

Exalted Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Great Eunuch's Hand Covers The Sky

NU Link: N/A

Raw Link:

http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/dahuanguanzhizhishouzhetian/xiaoshuo.html

Cover:

[​IMG]
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    What is a Eunuch? Well a eunuch is a man who has been castrated. Throughout history, castration often served a specific social function. What function? Well it could be used to serve as a judicial punishment for criminals, but the more popular function was to create civil servants that would always be loyal to the Emperor (and serve as his right hand essentially).

As you can imagine this is a very shameful and painful process that certain males must go through (back in ancient times). He would be doomed to having no way to continue his bloodline while also (in certain cases) ascend the heavens itself by being a trusted advisor of the Emperor.

Now what would happen if a recently turned eunuch gained the tools to become a dragon that ascends heaven? Certainly only an interesting tale would unfold.

Contains a protagonist that undoes all the shame that has been handed to him and will repay it!
    No matter the cost

Expect schemes, betrayal, political factions going head to head against each other, and more.

This novel is completed at 189 chapters. This novel is set in an imperial setting (it's really magnificent), also the summary is really what the author wrote for the description.

Description: (MTL) (By Me!)
    "I am a scribe, covering the Dragon Court with only one hand. Watching the world! Who can be among the best." Wang Zhen, who was an ordinary scholar, inadvertently turned to an ancient book.

Thus. He became a eunuch, swaying the court and framing loyalists. He set up his political party and dominated the court. He destroyed Tianshan and eliminated the five poisons. Burned down Shaolin, and butchered Wudang.

Pave the way for the book, and patiently read all ten chapters.
    The main character is dark, heartless, and selfish. If you don't like it, you can leave.

Disclaimer:
    I must ask all translators if you are going to MTL this novel. I would rather not ask you to undertake the task of being the translator for this wonderful novel. In order for the meaning to be properly conveyed (in English), the community needs it to be translated by a real human.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  2. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute, must read this novels is quite short but very compact only a small number of 140+ chapters, write by the same author who did Lord of Glory, an pionner in the dark novels.

Exalted likes this.
  3. Mesuur

Mesuur New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Novel, absolute recommendation to those who like dark stories with extremely rational protagonists and deep thoughtful plots.

Exalted likes this.
  4. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very good novel for Dark Novel fans/Its set in low level ancient martial arts world.
    About MC's journey from a mere eunuch in the palace to powerful old monster who can impact the whole world with his decisions. It also shows to which lengths mc goes to obtain power and how that power corrupts him.
    Same author as lord of glory/Which is another Good Dark novel.

Exalted likes this.
  5. Antigonus

Antigonus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very good and well written novel. If you are looking for a smart,rational and ruthless mc this is the right novel for you. Enjoy reading as you see him rise to the top and commit many ruthless and shameless acts for power.

Exalted likes this.
  6. sythcake

sythcake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump for scheming protagonist

Exalted likes this.
  7. Exalted

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Lonely69

Lonely69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one should be translated so others can read this great novel too.

Exalted likes this.
  9. Exalted

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news everyone! There's currently a TL willing to translate this story. They're stocking up a few chapters and will release one soon (takes time to tl). Therefore I thank everyone for their meaningful comments and participation in this thread. It truly helped in convincing said TL to take this novel.

I will edit the thread accordingly when the 1st chapter is released.

ThievingDemon likes this.