LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, I am up to volume 13 and dont remember reading about the cycle you speak of. Sauce?

2. Need An Intake

Need An Intake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't that part mention on vol.2 or 3 when rio bring back latifa to spirits village

3. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact page number but it was towards the end of volume 3 just before the hero summoning in the LN. Found it, epilogue of volume 3.

The cycle might have just started 2,000 years ago at least or longer, the mysterious person never said which. He or she only hoped that it would be different this time. Satsuki and Rui are promising, Renji seems to be reflecting somewhat with Silvia's scolding and being manipulated by Reiss, Takahisa will probably be fine with Masato playing bad cop while Liliana plays good cop, Hiroaki is a coward by nature, then Erika is like an enraged rhino that needs a tamer.

Aisha says Rio's mana is limitless and Reiss said that his power is on par with the ancient people above awakened heroes or an ascended one. Rio is in all likelihood named after the seventh exiled hero Ryuo (Dragon) by his parents.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  4. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will vol 20 be released?? I know it's in the summer but don't know the exact date.

5. Keitaro123

Keitaro123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me for wording it like this but have anyone ever thought of the crazy earth hero to turn her affection towards Rio~? Because if you read all the volumes for every heroine~ i think there is some sort of cliché that the author is aiming for and i find that really amusing~
    What am i talking about you ask~? well~ it's how rio's scene to the others~
    Miharu's scene is a childhood friends that got separated in their old world and reunited in the next world~
    Celia's scene is the runaway bride with her knight scene~ (remembering how Rio said those words like a really loyal knight would to their beloved really just gets me~)
    Flora and Christina is lowest class citizen and the royalty scene~
    Satsuki is the Hero and the Strong companion scene~
    Liselotte is the mysterious savior the duke's daughter scene~
    And somehow~ i know it's just my crazy mind at work but~! Saint Erika in their next fight Rio shouts out his feelings where he can relate to her~ how she lost her most important person and how his Will will never break and will continue to fight her to protect his important person and somehow the Earth hero would fall for him(classic) and turn yandere~? i know it sounds crazy but i can somehow see it happening~

6. thebigblah69

thebigblah69 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the feeling that Aishia is actually contracted to Amakawa Haruto and not Rio. Maybe it's cuz she always calls him Haruto and not Rio. I mean why? There must be some reason for that ig

7. Keitaro123

Reading List:
    Link
    Well~ we did have a glimpse of her when before Haruto died and reincarnated as Rio~ It's in the first volume~

8. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    She calls him Rio too, but she called him Haruto because that was his alias at the time and he kept running away from Miharu and co. Aisha may not seem like it, but she is manipulative for Haruto's sake. For example, purposely showing Miharu his memories to keep her by his side and stirring up Celia so that she would sleep with him too.

For the Earth Hero Erika, I suppose it is possible if the author wanted to. Although, she might just turn into an M like Tio.... Behemoth or earth affinity people are known to have high regeneration.... *shivers*

9. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah

she is full revenge mode, she wants the world that.took her most beloved person to burn.

Erika is already dead from a scenaristic POV, there is no more save for her. it is simply when she dies and by whose hands

The steps of revenge are actually quite simple, first you hate the person you want to take revenge on, if you cant you hate his family or environment. this is probably why rio has a huge distrust towards noble or the country lucius is born.
    Then you hate the whole world, this is the step of rio when we open the book 1, he hates absolutely everything and everybody on earth.
    Fortunately through his meeting with celia, he realizes there is still good in this world. thats why most people dont realize how celia is important for rio, in an environment where absolutely everyone was his ennemy, she was his only light.
    Hence because rio couldnt hate or take revenge on th world, he began to hate himself, or more like his weak self, the one incapable to protect his dear people. thats why he trained like a fool and that he admits wanting to kill lucius not for revenge but simply because lucius is scum : it is to finally free himself from his weak self.
    this is supported in volume.14 when rio asks himself what to do after.killing.lucius, and he answers to himself that now he has the power to proctect his loved one from injustice, he will simply walk this road.

what about erika? she hates the whole world, and she has nobody close enough to her to make her realize that the whole world isnt that bad.

Undoubtely for me, she will die

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    Keitaro123, HiroBlaze and Konic like this.
  10. Keitaro123

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah~ But for the M part~ i think it's highly unlike though and but i can somehow imagine her being Yandere for Rio though~ For the Earth Affinity people part~ i think Erika both has high vitality and regeneration since she's also a Hero~ I can imagine those being in her arsenal gifted to her by the Divine Weapon~

@Zakoo
    While i do agree her getting erased in later volumes is not impossible~ Considering she is the Earth Hero and how her hatred for the world is relatively fresh~ She will sooner or later simmer down a bit~ or a lot depending if she ever finds someone she could maybe lean/depend on~ But with so many routes this Hero could go to i am uncertain how she would act in the future depending how much she would grow as a person from here on~

11. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, the biggest reason aisha call him haruto, not rio, are bacause, MC trying to reject his past, in vol 3, he swore to left his past behind and live for the sakes of revenge, but then bam, aisha appeared, and nope, she won't call him rio, but haruto, no matter how much he dislike it

in vol 9 the guy keep refusing to be tied with haruto by miharu and satsuki, he keep making excuse that there's no proof that he is haruto no matter how dumb what he say, it's pretty clear he had identity crisis, as Rio, he want revenge, but his haruto side, see it as disgusting and clashed with his moral sense, we know from flashback how much haruto can be a cowardly half assed tunnel vision of a man, i mean, the guy run away after just seeing miharu talking with a random boy that came suddenly (takahisa) and from some dumb gossip without checking the truth, and become hikkikomori for an entire week, and it affect the MC too, despite wanting revenge, he also look down on himself, that he didn't deserve happiness and other negative thought

it's only when MC admit that he is also Haruto in vol 10? that he is both rio and also haruto, and he stop running away from it already, that Aishia start calling him RIo

HiroBlaze and Keitaro123 like this.
  12. Dodixon

Dodixon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Flora agreed to be engaged to Hiroaki.

13. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a weak willed character?

14. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a meek girl.

Any opinion on anime so far? Anyone?

15. thebigblah69

thebigblah69 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuz she's a princess, duh. Royalty comes with stuff like this.

16. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    She is too innocent and lacks the cunningness needed as a noble, Hiroaki's sugar daddy knows that she cannot refuse and took full advantage of it. Christina on the other hand is cunning and knows that that duke cannot be trusted or she should not show any weakness for them to exploit. Point in case, once Christina joined the faction she started slowly taking it over time from the Trash Duke, unlike Flora who literally became their flower vase and puppet. Flora is not cut out to being a noble, period.

Beltrum Nobles really should be destroyed minus a couple people. Renji (youngest of all the summoned heroes) is at least capable of learning and changing unlike Hero Hiroaki (lol).

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  17. Dodixon

Dodixon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

18. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-8-30_10-13-54.png

Tomorrow...

Its released a midnight in japan.
    Will I sleep? Can I sleep?
    The cover hypes me so much

You can see a barrier on the bottom and upper right of the picture. What does that mean ? Will Aisha fail to protect somebody and ends up in this state or will.she finally recovers her memories and knows her identity hence breaking off her shell?

damn guess I wont sleep lol

The loner likes this.
  19. Nagase836

Nagase836 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot I want to say
    But there a lot I can't say.

First I won't spoil this tome.
    The reason is very simply, amongst all the LN and WN I have read in the past 15 years, this tome is probably the one that gave the most excitement.
    It wouldn't be an exagaration to say that reading Seireigensouki volume 20 has been one of my best moment in the past few years.
    It was amazing

I began reading this serie when volume 4 was released. I have been following the story of aisha and rio for so long.
    And everything until today was nothing more than a prologue.
    Yes it was a fucking 20 volumes prologue.

The real epic begins now.

I can only ask you one thing, don't spoil yourself. You will ruin one of the best moment of your life. If you love litterature, if you love books, if you love fantasy, then don't even try to know what's happening inside. Read it.
    Read it and marvel yourself towards such ingeniosity and imagination.