Recommendations Looking for 3 isekai light novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pringer-x5, Jul 13, 2021.

1. pringer-x5

pringer-x5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. this has manga adaption, mc suddenly transported and lose his memory. He hear a voice who was a goddess voice and tell mc that he restarted again and this is his 2nd time on this world. MC swear he will become stronger and meet the goddess who promised him to become his lover if he sucess, she kinda fond of mc.

2. This also has manga adaption, the story is about hero vs demon king. MC and his party got transported to another dimension by the demon lord, there they got ambushed by the demon lord and his minions. MC sacrificed himself by kicking his companions(only two , and two of them were male), and sealed the entrance. MC tell the demon lord he sealed the entrance and it can't be opened until mc die. MC have special power like load ability where he can load his current state to prime again(only affect his body). MC fight and managed to kill the demon lord after fighting nonstop for 10 years, with his load ability he don't need to eat, sleep ,etc. He then get out and meet two of his former companion, one become the king, and another one become the guild leader. The two companion were so happy to meet him and kinda give mc retirement money ,etc but he refused and told them he want to become adventurer and both agreed to mc demand.

3. MC die and meet a goddess who say he was special person and he will born in another world. the goddess give mc magic power over 1 billion. MC born to a king and queen, sadly when they measure his magic power, it was 1. They feel mc was disgrace and abandon mc to the forest and mc got adopted by wolf. The goddess who see it was panicked and realized she give mc too much power, basically the power reading only can read to 10000 because mc power was 1 billion the magic reading become error and only read as 1. And yes this also has manga adaption

2. Song ONE

Song ONE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nightcore34 likes this.
  3. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second one sounds like Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10 Nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natteita however, some of your information is different. For example, the MC didn't have a power to load his current state back to prime condition, only the ability to copy magics used against him to which he uses the 'life steal' ability he takes to continue fighting for years. The other parts are right though so I believe it should be this.

The third one looks to be Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? ~ Tensei Chokugo wa Donzoko Sutāto, Demo Ban’nō Mahō de Gyakuten Jinsei o Jōshō-chū! although his level was 1002, I don't recall his magic power being measured.

That is all I can help with.

4. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was measured, but only the last two digits showed up (02/02)
    That’s why he was deemed useless and got thrown away

5. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that. That was the measure of his level and maximum level. I see.

6. Nakki

Nakki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. kuronokishi9

kuronokishi9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link