Spoiler "All i want is you" webcomic but can't find the novel name

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by justanotherreader, Oct 3, 2020.

1. justanotherreader

justanotherreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, randomly found this manga/manwha (whatever you want to call it) and was wondering if it had a corresponding novel I could read for spoilers?

Description of the novel: Grandfather's will that he must marry Eun-yul, who left him five years ago, and live for more than one year in order to inherit control of a large company.
    Although the wounds of betrayal are still large, he has no choice but to start living with Eunyul, who is raising a 5-year-old child alone.

https://manganelo.com/manga/lw924117

https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=752530

Also, for anyone who might have read this comic/novel, I'm gonna assume that the 5 year old kid is actually the Male Lead's son, but she ran away without letting him know? Or was she raped, then ran away without telling anyone to raise the son? I only ask that because that seems to be a common plot device in Korean novels. I just wanna know because to me it seems the ML got her pregnant on accident and she ran away cause he wasn't ready to raise a child etc.

2. mcw164

mcw164 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I checked the novel on Naver and it was written in hangul then it translated to "All I want is you". The webcomic version was released (as far as I know only) on Webtoon Indonesia and has reached ch 14 up until now.

So far and from spoilers here and there, looks like the ML got FL pregnant accidentally when they was engaged but he had not known yet when he kind of misunderstood that the FL cheated with his friend. Then they broke up and many years later the ML's grandfather left a will to the ML to marry his ex-fiance aka FL in order to inherit the company. After they married FL doesn't bring her son to their house for some reasons. But it has shown that the FL and ML still love each other even though none of them want to admit (esp the ML, he is a REALLY tsundere).

You can read the novel in Naver but I'm not sure if translations are available. Last time I checked it only available in hangul.

cjburaira, -NEAR-, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  3. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean Name: 원하는 건 너 하나
    English Name: All I Want is You

Gong Eunyul - Female lead
    Ban Jihoo - Male lead. Eunyul's ex-fiancee.
    Gong Woobin - Eunyul's son
    Ji Youngwoo - 2nd male lead. Jihoo's best friend. Likes Eunyul.

Han Jisoo - Eunyul's friend
    Ha Taehoon - Jihoo's secretary

Cheong Hun Group - is a business owned by Jihoo's family
    Ban Jaemin - Jihoo's father
    Ban Jaeyoung - Jihoo's aunt
    Ban Jihyuk - Jihoo's brother
    Ban Jihee - Jihoo's sister
    Min Sehun & Seyoung - Jaeyoung's son & daughter

Cheon Il Group - is a business owned by Youngwoo's family

Ji Gukcheon - Youngwoo's father

Jihoo is Woobin's father.

Youngwoo knew that Jihoo is Woobin's real father, but Eunyul asked him to keep it a secret. He was supporting her when Eunyul broke her engagement, but was sent overseas but his father. He likes Eunyul, but knows that it's unrequited so he decided to help her and her son instead.
    Ban Jaemin (Jihoo's father) threatened Eunyul to break her engagement to his son, due to their different social background. Jihoo never knew of this and kept hating her...until he met her again of course.
    Jihoo and Woobin will meet each other for the 1st time in chapter 34.
    Ch. 42 - Woobin said to Jihoo that although Youngwoo is always giving him toys, he is not his father.
    Ch. 43 - Eunyul accidentally cut her finger in the kitchen when she was cooking. Woobin, thinking that his mom would need plenty of blood, offered to donate his blood. Eunyul said that he can't since his blood type is B and hers is O. Hearing that, Jihoo was surprised but remained silent. He then spoke with his secretary privately on how Youngwoo's blood type is A, so it's impossible for Youngwoo to be Woobin's father. Jihoo finally realised that Eunyul has been lying to him about Woobin, and that he might be Woobin's father.
    Ch. 44 - Jihoo finally decided to do a DNA test without telling Eunyul. He gave his secretary samples of his and Woobin's hairs to be examined.
    Ch. 45 - The DNA test is done. But the result is not shown (cliffhanger)
    Ch. 46 - The DNA result shows that Jihoo and Woobin are definitely father & son. Jihoo still won't tell Eunyul that he knows about Woobin as he wants to her to tell him directly.

4. mariellepnzln

mariellepnzln New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! I came across this manhwa and really liked the plot.

Does Jihoo find out that his father threatened Eunyul to break off their engagement? And that she wasn’t cheating at all?

cjburaira, Scapezz and Mangafan21 like this.
  5. sherry24

sherry24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Jihoo will know about it in the recent chapter (55/56) about his father involvement to broke off their engangement.

Yume-sama, cjburaira, Scapezz and 2 others like this.
  6. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    Does anyone have any recent spoilers/summaries? I want to know when the ML and FML are finally together again (as a real couple not just a forced one)

Scapezz likes this.
  7. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I have been wanting to know if this manhwa was a novel thanks for the spoilers

8. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers