Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Chaerin

Chaerin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil me where riftan was tickled? lol I read it somewhere but it's just a phrase. i'm curioussss :blobsmilehappyeyes:

I'll answer :blobxd:

1. Nornui is usually a four year course but those who are recognized for their talents can graduate in just three years. This is why Maxi promised Riftan in book 1 that she will study hard so it will only be three years. Maxi has to win a competition to be one of those who will finish the course in just three years.

2. Yes, three years have already passed. She was recruited by Calto (high ranking wizard, also Ruth's uncle) to be part of an investigating team in Pamela Plateau that's why she was able to get out of the tower briefly. Riftan received news from Yuri where Maxi was so he shortened his subjugation of trolls in Livadon in just two weeks and ran straight to where Maxi was right after.

3. It was only maxi who sent letters. Trainees in Nornui can only send two letters a year. During her stay in Nornui, two of her letters have been rejected. Randolph, the one who handles the letters, is also frustrated at Maxi because she often breaks the rules in how long the letter should be. (e.g. she sent riftan a letter that's as thick as bible or her parchment paper is as big as a table cloth.)
    [/QUOTE]
    omg maxi sent a letter that's thick as a bible ? lol :blobjoy:

2. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg maxi sent a letter that's thick as a bible ? lol :blobjoy:[/QUOTE]
    okay soo, to add in #3 as far as i can remember, riftan had no means of replying to maxi's letter even if he wanted to, i think it was bcos a traitor is in anatol or maybe something but it was mentioned somewhere in first few chapters in book 2

Mxt likes this.
  3. Chaerin

Chaerin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some links on the spoilers says, " i don't have a permission to view this page" :blobsob: is there something I have to do first? huhu thanks in advance!

bradpitt69 likes this.
  4. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 2 Spoiler
    At the begining of the book, it was said that Maxi wouldn't want anyone to know who her husband is, can anyone enlighten us how the others figure out? Thanks to the spoilers as always. Please dont get tired in translating for us

bradpitt69 likes this.
  5. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wizards from Hogwarts went for a secret mission in Pamela Plateau, Maxi was one of them. They arrived at the port, Yurixion came to invite them to stay at the Calypse Castle. You know.. Yurixion being Yurixion, he saw Maxi, and everyone find out her true identity. :LOL:

6. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    Mac was in awe of what Riftan had accomplis hed in such a short amount of time. At the sam time, it left me feeling empty at the fact that h e couldn't stand by and support him while he wa s accomplishing such an amazing thi ng. It would have been great if could have watched this pla ce prosper with my own two eyes.

She shredded chunks of meat from the stew and fed Roy little by little. watching the people p assing by. Everyone was wearing nice clothes a nd had a good complexion. It seemed obvious t hat most of the permanent residents here were living well.

"Mac, look over there!"

While she was browsing the street, Sicina sta bbed her in the side while she was eating franti cally next to her. Mac shook his head with puzzled expressio.

Sidina whispered loudly into her ear.

"It' S over there! He is a very ha ndsome man. "

Mac frowned and looked in the direction she was pointing. A slender young man in a dark blu e cloak was entering the inn with two men of st rong physique. Mac widened his eyes. As Sidina did the repai rs. he was a great young man.

Her neatly tied sil ver hair and elaborate facial features were so be autiful that it could be engraved on the pillars of the Great Sanctuary right away, and her white, S mooth skin seemed to flow with luster. Howevo r. his cold, expressionless eyes seemed to have no humanity.

"You look like a nable? Maybe a knight from A natole?"

Sidina whispered softly into her ear. Mac tried TO say that there is no such person in the Knight s of Remdragon, but shut his mouth to ask how he knew it. Clearly, the man did not appear to be a comm oner.

He was dressed in simple but luxuricus-lo oking clothes, lightly armed, and had a sword ar ound his waist. It may be that you are new me mber. With that thought in mind, was observin g him carefully, the young man who was looking around the store said in a low voice.

"I have heard from the caretaker that the wiza rds of the World Tower have arrived. Can we talk for a moment?"

"What are you looking for for us?"

As ir offended by Callo's refusal, he Trowned a nd said.

"There is one guesthouse on the church grau nds. but it is very shabby and will already be full of wandorers who have gathered lo bog. It's the season when the target group comes in, so mos t of the inns will be full."

Calto looked around the wizards with a though tful oxprossion. He scomed reluctant to go to C alyps Castle, bul he seemed hesitant because it was impossible to make the wizards who were exhausted from the long vovage homeless. Afte r a moment of silence, the young man shrugged his shoulders lightly as if he had no intention of begging him to stay at Calyps Castle.

"If you really don't want it, it doasn't matter. i'll talk to the gatekeeper, so if you change your m ind. feel free to come to the castlo. Well then, have a lot of work to do..."

The man who was about to Lurn coldly sudden ly stapped moving.

Mack could clearly see his fa ce straight ahead, leaning in the direction he was sitting. llis cycs gleamed in vivid purple in the pala sunlight of early winter that came in from t he window. Even after hearing the name, Mac mullered with a slartied expression on his lace.

"Uh, Yurishion··· ? "

The man, who had been standing blankly with 8 face that looked like he had seen a ghost, stro de lowerds her. Her face, which had only seem ed as cald as อ piece of marble, brightened dra matically, revealing the innocent boy she was fa mili ar with.

"lady! You' re back!"

"Am I really Yurishion?"

Mac ran down him from head to toe in disbeli ef. couldn't keep my mouth shut. Where did th c slonder boy who was only half a span taller th an me went, a tall young man with อ dignified p hysique was laoking down at me. Fven as an es timate, the hoight ot 6 kvet (about 180 centimet ers) seemed far bayand.

"I heard that wizards from the World Tower w ould come, but I never imagined that you would come with me! You haven't been here in three y cars. No maller how carly, I thought you would only came back next spring... After all. you are อ mazing!"

As if she had not noticed that she was half fro zon and looking at mc, Yurishion was excited an d slarted lalking.

"Evoryone will be delighted lo know this! It's not like this, but right now... !"

"Come on, wail! Calm down a little. I'm not 8 mplately back yet....' She hurriedly denied it. but he wasn't listening at all.

Yurishion stood by at the entrance and shouted with an cxasporated voice to his subordi nales.

"What are you all doing! Mrs. Calyps has relur ned. Now show your respect and prepare to tak e your lady to the castle!"

"Ka··· Mrs. Calyps?"

Sidina, who looked at her and Yurishion altern ately with a puzzled face, shouted with a fresh V oice.

"Is Mac's last name Calyps? The calips of the Riftan calips?"

Mac gave a perplexed look. Not only her, but t he eyes of the wizards and sailors enjoying brea kfast while thawing in the sea breeze all flew to wards her at once.

Mac, who suddenly received attention, dyed his face red in embarrassment. People murmured, whispering in each other's ears that Anatole's hostess had returned, and so me even looked around with their necks long, tr ying to get a better look at her face.

Calto let out a deep sigh as the surroundings became noisy.

"It seems wrong to spend time here. If your p roposal is still valid, I will accept the invitation."

"Of course it is! Not valid."

Yurishion shouted out loud, and ordered his m en to have the wagon stand by immediately. Th en he picked up her bag as if it was natural, and made a request with a look of anticipation.

"Can we talk for a moment until the carriage a rrives? There are so many things want to tell y ou!"

Mac looked at Calto with a puzzled look. He n odded his head reluctantly.

"It's been a long time since I've met an acqua intance and there will be a lot of things to talk a bout, so do whatever you like.

"Go, thank you.''

Mac left Roy with Sidina for a while, and follo wed Uricion outside.

Five horses were waiting o n the road, and next to them were two men wh o seemed to be Yurishion's subordinates, standi ng proudly.

Mac quickly found the emblem of the Remdra gon Knights engraved on the armor he wore und er the cloak, and smiled brightly.

"You are an official article! Now must call yo u Sir Lovar. The inauguration ceremony was held shortly after my wife left.' Yurishion said with his cheeks red as if embar rassed. But please feel free to call me as always."

"How is Garou?"

As he looked around in search of the apprenti ce knight who had always accompanied him, Yu rishion brought a mischievous smile to his lips.

"That friend, of course, had an inauguration ce remony. am currently serving as Lord Nirta's as sistant. It tasted like death. It was a little awkward at the sight of him who had become unfamiliar, but the familiar names made my heart flutter. She hesitated a little, the n asked in a cautious tone.

"Lee, Liptan··· how is it? How have you bee n?"

His face darkened for an instant. Mac felt his heart sink.

translated via papago

7. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jujurlah you are an angel ❤️
    You know this chapter, yurixion feels like he's trying to imitate Riftan with his cocky and snobbish attitute. Then had a complete turn around when he sees Max. Hahahaha super funny chapter. I was laughing so hard while my eyes bleed because of the papago translation

Hahhahaha thats ultra funny that guy

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  8. Milane1

Milane1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if it was already said but what is Agnes's age at the start of the novel?

9. Guneet

Guneet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have more spoilers of book 2 before this??
    I just read till where Riftan first met Ruth working as a mercenary. Please let me know if someone has the next chapter spoilers!

10. everlynn

everlynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just look back at the previous few pages of this thread, there's a few spoilers for some of the chapters in book 2

bradpitt69 likes this.
  11. Guneet

Guneet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did, there seems to have huge gap between what I'm reading and and spoilers. I think I'm behind by a few chapters

12. Czaech_Returns

Czaech_Returns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, they must have been on the hunt.. becareful for asking the spoilers, it's crucial for the generous ppl to share any of your requests at this moment, LNH might have issues a while ago but since a lot of new readers are going in here, I advise anyone to be patient and kindly backread for the given spoilers and just like the others said, those who can buy and have the opportunity to purchase the book @ ridi, kindly buy inorder to support the author... but for the others, in the meantime, kindly wait if there would be any advanced spoilers to be given.

13. Cheetahmin

Cheetahmin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o How can I enter Disqord?

14. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One really nice ppl have organized a list of spoiler links on page 79-81. I believe it has most of the spoilers shared on this site.

Try search Under the Oak Tree on reddit and find the discord link there. I tried to share the link but it got blocked on this site.

tunafish007 likes this.
  15. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh this. Finally i found it. Been looking for this for a long time. Here people to give you a summary of books 1 and 2 :blob_grin::D

Anu96, sanrio, Mxt and 3 others like this.
  16. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    seconded.

17. zhrunplugged

zhrunplugged Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How I wish to know more about the writer. What is she as a person and are there more of her work. I search Kim Suji the writer, found https://www.poetryoutloud.org/poet/...ji Kwock Kim is a,from the University of Iowa. Is she the one?

18. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Indeed. Actually most of the really good stuff has been posted in previous pages already. Please do back read, its hard to find with all the many pages but i swear they're there as ive read them all.

Like the important and most asked chapters like the rain snusnu (total of 6 chapters), the duke's beating and riftans rescue and their talk, even the tear filled chapter of their break up and last chapter of book 1.

Theyre also the jealous Riftan in book 2 (haha this one is a good read), the falling of the cliff, and their heart to heart talk in book 2 when Maxi finds out Riftan still keeps the sword ornament she gave him in book 1. So there people, these are all here, full chapters i tell you just do back read ;)

19. Khnhly

Khnhly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys as i know, there was a fandom group of this novel on Facebook (I can't tell the name) but i don't know why I can't find it anymore. Was it deleted?

20. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys who are new to this forum are eager to read the novel, I suggest checking every page in this forum. CHECK EVERY PAGE IN THIS FORUM. CHECK THEM ALL. ALL OF THEM YOU MUST CHECK. I CAN'T EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THAT YOU MUST DO IT BEFORE LAYING DOWN YOUR QUESTIONS. :whistle::blob_ghost::blob_thor::pikablob::blobcatblush2::blobsad:

Formerly active members here were dropping spoilers every now and then, they're scattered in the forum. Thanks to them, we were able to get a grasped of the story.
    You guys can't just depend on some of us here to give you all the goods whenever you ask for it. I, myself, checked every page here to answer my own questions and to satisfy my own thirst for the novel.

Yes, the curated list in Page 1 may have some missing links but there other members who quoted/replied to that deleted post which means it is still somewhere out there. Please refer to Page 79-82 to find another master list of spoilers. If tons of chapters are spilled in this forum, this place of the internet will be gone.

Some people here took the liberty in giving STEP-BY-STEP instructions on how to register to Ridibooks, which is the best way to show appreciation in the OAK novel. If you can't buy, you get a free access of 1 chapter every after 24 hrs and you get to choose which chapter you want to torture yourself with the painful google translations. The pain is worth it.

If you join any discord or Facebook fandom, you must not release anything you find there in public places like this forum. Strictly for members only.

Love lots,
    Riftan's guidance counselor :whistle::whistle::oops::aww::blobjoy::blobninja:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021