Spoiler Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Sep 20, 2018.

1. dramamonster

dramamonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much, but from my plot summary above, he survives and at the end, "Su Qingwu goes for glory in the army".

2. dramamonster

dramamonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 334. From the MTL:
    "Mu Yunyao bit her tongue lightly, the frost in her eyes gradually spreading out. After a moment of silence, she coldly said, "I want to kill a few people, and those people are Fourth Master's subordinates. Can you agree to that?"

Yue Wang frowned and asked in shock: "My subordinates?"

"That's right, will Fourth Master agree?" Mu Yunyao looked at Yue Wang, the temperature in her eyes becoming colder and colder.

However, her previous life, she had died a miserable death in the Battlefield Yue Wang, and the grudge she had with him still lingered in her heart. Although her death was not directly related to Yue Wang, it was actually done by his subordinates.

Right now, she wanted to give herself a chance, just like her mother had said. Even if she knew that there would be hardships in the future, she was still willing to give it a try. However, with Yue Wang's personality, why would he agree to such an unreasonable request just because of a single sentence ...

Chapter 334

"I promise you, who do you want to kill?"

Yue Wang's cold voice resounded within the room, causing Mu Yunyao to abruptly raise her head.

"Fourth Master, have you decided?"

"If you say so, you will never be able to keep up with it. When I promised you, I naturally made up my mind. Who do you want to kill? " Yue Wang's gaze was clear. After being together for such a long time, he understood that Mu Yunyao definitely wasn't a person who recklessly killed innocents. The person who could make her kill him must have done something unforgivable.

Although it was normal for Mu Yunyao to have nothing to do with his subordinates, since she had already spoken, he was willing to believe her.

The bow in Mu Yunyao's heart snapped with a clanging sound, as if a small hole had been torn in the haze, and a blinding sunlight shone in: "I don't know these few people's names, but I can draw their faces, a total of five people ..."

"Yunyao, what's wrong?" Seeing Mu Yunyao finish speaking, her face quickly turned pale, and her heart tensed up. Just what exactly happened for her to be in such a terrible state just thinking about it? " I'm fine, Your Highness should have a pen and ink here, may I borrow it? " Mu Yunyao gritted her teeth and did her best to calm herself down. Even though she knew that these were all events that happened in her previous life and there was still room for recovery in this life, some fear was like a maggot attached to a bone.

Other than that, he would be like a shadow following the shadow all the time.

Although Mu Yunyao's expression was currently unsightly, the aura around her was exceptionally resolute. Yue Wang nodded his head when he saw this. He got up and walked over to the table to help her grind the ink.

Mu Yunyao picked up her brush and sucked in a breath of air before putting it down. She closed her eyes and forced herself to calm down before quickly drawing something on the paper.

In her previous life, she was not good at painting, but in order to create the Cloud Shop, she practiced drawing of many flowers and gradually mastered it. Not long after, she finished writing the portrait of the first person.

Yue Wang furrowed his brows and carefully examined the person on the portrait. He did not say anything but signaled Mu Yunyao to continue.

It took nearly two hours before Mu Yunyao finally put down the brush. Looking at the five figures on the table, the hatred and hostility in her eyes practically condensed into reality: "It's these five people, is Fourth Master determined to kill them?"

Yue Wang took out the one in the middle and slowly said: "Yunyao, of these five people, only this one is the only one I've seen. As for the others, I don't recognize them at all."

Mu Yunyao abruptly raised her head and looked at Yue Wang in surprise, "Are you sure?" "Of course, I won't lie to you. Only this person in the middle is my subordinate, Liu Nan, a deputy general who was just promoted. He has made many meritorious deeds in the west of Guangdong and his skills are not bad, so I brought him to the capital this time. Currently, he is in the Prince's Fu. "

Mu Yunyao's face became paler and paler, her gaze fixed on the several people on the table. "If they're not your subordinates, then whose people are they?"

In her previous life, she was so muddle-headed that the Jing Wang treated her as an item and sent her to the Residence of Yue. After her rebirth, she did not want to think about the tragedy that happened right before her death, and had never thought about the strange things that happened inside, now that she thought about it, those five people's movements did seem a little sneaky, as though she was afraid of being found out.

Mu Yunyao widened her eyes slightly as she turned her head to carefully look at Yue Wang, "If you find out that a woman is a spy in your residence, how will you punish her?"

Yue Wang frowned: "I have people who are proficient at torture under my command. They will investigate the origin of the torture and get to the bottom of it."

Mu Yunyao fiercely sucked in a breath as her chest rose and fell non-stop. "You ... Would you let someone humiliate her to death? "

"How could that be?" "Even though I am not a good person, I would not use such a cruel method. Yun Yao, what's wrong with you? "

Mu Yunyao supported herself with both hands on the table as the hatred in her eyes kept churning. In an instant, tears started to fall. "If it wasn't you, then who was it?" That day, the horse carriage rolled over for no reason, and she fell down from the carriage, landing at the feet of the Battleaxe Prince. After that, she was brought to the Battleaxe Prince's residence in a daze, and when she saw the Prince in the room, he gave her a look, but he did not seem to have any ill intentions, as if she was in too emotional state. She was too agitated and before she could say anything, she fainted. After waking up, she was treated as a spy...

For such a long time, she had always thought that Yue Wang ordered her to be executed like that, but if it wasn't him, then the answer was already obvious ...Jin Wang! It was Jin Wang!

Jin Wang had long feared for the defenses in the capital, so he thought of many ways to pull him down, but none of them succeeded. In the end, he thought of such a despicable and shameless scheme, sending himself to the Ox Prince Residence, then torturing himself to death and framing himself on the body of the Ox Prince!

Once the infamy was spread, it would never be washed away. Moreover, Jin Wang had always been good at controlling his speech, and the people he made friends with were all civil officials, so it could be said that he was using a pen as a knife and a knife to kill his enemies!

In this way, he would use his insignificant self to pull Yue Wang into a pool of muddy water ...Jin Wang, what a great prince!

The aura around Mu Yunyao's body was in chaos, and her tears fell even more violently. Her lower lip had already been bitten off by Mu Yunyao, and blood was seeping out.

Yue Wang was shocked, he wanted to reach out and support her, but was afraid of offending her, so he could only call out to her: "Yunyao, what's wrong?" Mu Yunyao regained her senses and carefully wiped the tears off her face, "Fourth Master, that Liu Nan doesn't want his life anymore. It's best if you let someone carefully watch him, even though some people are extremely loyal on the surface, in reality, no one knows what kind of thoughts they have. As for the other four, now that they Since they are not Fourth Master's men, then can you help me check their identities? "

"Okay, as long as we can find traces of these four people, I will definitely tie them up and deliver them to you."

"No need, when I find out, just let me know."

Yue Wang nodded his head and looked at her worriedly: "Yunyao, what's wrong with you?"

Mu Yunyao had already dried her tears. At this moment, all of the coldness and hatred on her body had been completely retracted, leaving only a slight tinge of red in her eyes. She looked extremely pitiable. "I've thought of a few things, I've seen a few people." He knew what he had to do next.

"Yunyao ...." Mu Yunyao raised her head to look at Yue Wang, the grudge in her heart having mostly disappeared. When she looked at him, whose aura was as cold as a blade, she only felt that he was exceptionally clear and transparent. She gently lifted the corner of her lips as her smile slowly seeped into the corners of her eyes: "Then I'll need Fourth Master to take care of me in the future.""

Cynge42, Ze Wu Jun and Humbledaisy like this.
  3. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot.
    I've read the manga to chapter 261. It's almost the time Mu YunYao figured out who's her real grandmother. And my opinion on this manhua is :
    ART : It grew better and better. Though I can’t say the same thing about Lord Ning. I liked his cold and gloomy face (in the first 100 chapters). In the second 100 chapters, he looked awful (100-200) Now he looks soft, almost cute. Such a waste.

I like beautiful characters. And this manhua has a lot of them. Even the villains are beautiful, and they don’t have a sneaky ugly appearance like clichés.

STORY : The story was great in the first 200 chapters. It had a slow development. Detailed, a lot of characters involved, we were experiencing everything closely. The villains aren’t one dimensional and cliche. You could see why they’re doing everything they do. But after the fire that almost killed her mother, everything became so fast. And suddenly a lot of killing attempts, framing up,…. As if the author was in a hurry, and s/he wanted to fill the novel quickly.

FL: I like her intelligence, strength, meticulous personality, and her cold heart. Though it wouldn’t bad if she changes by the story. People change when they experience new things. Also, I couldn’t understand her sudden change of heart for prince Yue, for getting married to him. I know, I know. She changed her mind after knowing he wasn’t involved in her death, and why not getting married to someone who is kind and loves you? I just say, I couldn’t empathy (?) her. By the way, did you notice that we are in chapter 261, and the main couple didn’t even kiss?

ML : Prince Yue aka Lord Ning. I’m mourning for this character.
    I liked Lord Ning the most. He had a cold, aloof aura, but was kind to his servants. He didn’t hesitate to trespass FL’s bedroom to interrogate her (firm) , then he demanded a percentage of her shop. (smart). He is a military man, though I didn’t see him use his sword much. He had a lot of charisma. A great potential to be an influential character in the battle of the crown. But he fell in love and then meh…. He was wasted. Lord Ning became just someone who really loves FL and would do anything to support her. But he had a life before meeting Mu YunYao, right? He even wanted to investigate her mother’s death. He was a strong man who survived the cold palace then survived the hardships of the cold lands and even earned his men’s loyalty and respect, HE WAS NOT SOME PATHETIC GUY WHO ACTS PITIFUL TO GET SYMPATHY FROM THE FL!!!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Muskaan2004 likes this.
  4. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just finished the manhua by fl leaving the su’s!!!! Are they not going to continue?!

5. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading up to 753 of the novel. He gets reprimanded and looses his rank and is sent to go be a soldier in some desolate place. If i remember correctly his wife, the 6th princess commits suicide to avoid the disgrace. He just showed up briefly around 734 or 735 in the novel, when Mu Yunyaos carriage is being ambushed. He crossbows some guy as he’s about to reach her. When he sees her he realizes he still loves her. She thanks him for saving her. He asks his general if he can join the group that is to follow her/ fight in her area. It was a bit confusing...and he hasn’t been mentioned since.

6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like author just doesn't wanted him to be around her anymore. He was extremely viscous and cruel to her in the first timeline Oh lord.

7. Gum_Drops

Gum_Drops Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    POINTS OVERLOOKED IN THE NOVEL:
    1. TERRIBLE PLOTTING - the FL gives very much white lotus and her methods are extremely lacking and are acts of injustice also her personality is terrible. Her schemes are shitty and brainless, she almost always inflict self damage and pull the pity card. Look at me I am so small and cute and wounded, pity me or if she isn't using this method she would scheme and cause a lot of innocent bystanders to get hurt unfairly and that pisses me off. Like if you are targeting someone or a group of people in particular, don't involve the honest common man. For example, she got 20, 000 in silver for a tapestry she did for the emperor from a shopkeeper, mind you this person took a chance and gave her the opportunity to present her skills as she looked like a normal villager to him and she was good enough. He gave her this job in hopes of earning merits himself. He never threatened her badly, may have haggled the price a bit but that's his job, he never sent anyone after her to take back the money but because his shop was associated with the Su family, (shop provides money and the Su family gives backing), she decided to 'pluck' the Su family's wings by messing with the tapestry. Apparently the image she woved changed during the trip to the palace and what the emperor saw was basically a gift wishing him a loss so he was upset with the Su family who naturally shirked responsibilities and the store took the blame. Yes, this meant the Su family no longer had that source of income but the shopkeeper and his family were innocent, everyone else was innocent and while the Su family got a slap on the wrist, these people, hard working, maybe honest commoners had to pay the full price, lost their livelihood and probably their lives too.
    2. AN ENABLED WHITE LOTUS - Her mother is just mad irritating and enables her, like you are aware of the things your daughter is doing, they make you feel uncomfortable, why not try to guide her or give some advice instead of saying "oh my daughter is sweet and innocent, they made her like that." Waste of fucking time mother. Keep in mind while I do agree with the FL taking revenge but the white lotus act, the fakeness, the self righteousness is nauseating. I almost no longer pity her for her first life, felt like she deserved it. I am not saying wait for your enemies to act out against you but why do you need to do stuff but pin the blame on them? How is that much different to what they do? No one likes or should be blamed for something they did not do, as long as you do something bad, you would leave a trace of your presence in the act. Had this been a proper novel she would've been caught already or be an evil side character with a miserable end.
    3. RANDOM GOLDEN FINGER - Another thing that just doesn't make sense at allllll, is her golden fingers, like it appeared out of thin air. In the past life, the Su family treated her badly and she had a poor reputation so they definitely wouldn't hire a 'godly' weaver to teach her shit, then she schemed to get pregnant by her white lotus sister's husband, the prince or whatever, to piss of the sister. Bitch been dumb since her last life. Then she was busy fighting her sister as a concubine and tragically died in a scheme...... how tf did she learn all these skills? She is making medicine, knows what causes and how to cure infertility, have a million and one different weaving skills bruhhhhh, never read so much trash in my life. Her skills are unexplained and who is the real person that taught her those weaving skills and what became of them? Did she get rid of them so to claim real ownership of the skill?
    4. OVERGLORIFIED DUMBASS - Ughhh I mentioned before her schemes are total trash, especially when compared to other novels female schemers. In her past life, she died convicted as a spy. How the fuck did such a dumbass manage to succeed in this life because she certainly did not have time to get smarter. This means only one thing..... everyone else in the novel got dumb as fuck after she was reborn, they most certainly were dumber than her in this life. Like what was the whole fucking point in sleeping with your white lotus sister/ cousin's future husband in the past life? You wanted to piss her off so you slept with her future husband and became his concubine to piss her who became his main wife off? How does that make FUCKING SENSE???? She could've had a good life in her in past life had she been a little smarter. She got people scheming against her and guess what she scheming against herself too. Ain't nobody, not even herself was helping her dumbass in the last life, she deserved it, she has no right to look for vengeance when she basically forced herself to death.
    5. MARY SUE - MC is 8 months pregnant and chooses to rush over to the ML to try and save him. For some reason, her grandmother and her mom actually allows her to go. Of course, everything turns out fine which just doesn't feel realistic. Main Point what the fuck can you with your pregnant ass truly do? The male lead is a waste of fucking time too.
    To conclude her mother was a weak, whiny ass idiot who grew her up to be a big vengeful ass idiot. The book was a fail and after reading all that shit and reading the positive reviews I now pity the fate of humanity. Imagine that this level of trash novel has now become a "good" story. Oh judgement thou art fled to brutish beast and men have lost their reason, bear with me. My heart has been trampled by the untrustworthy good reviews given to this novel and I must read it no further so it may return to me.

8. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Let's be honest, this is a good story in retrospect with other Mary Sue stories with abusive or rapist MLs. This is a simple one with not much drama. A great time waster till the real good stories get updated.

Don't be so disappointed in humanity, give them a chance ;)
    But I loved your review, I never looked at this story this deeply or with a sense of analysing it.
    I just want to add that, while i agree that morally and ethically what she did to the store owner and his family was bad, but it's just what happens in real life too. If you want to get rid of your political opponent or other type of powerful opponent, you start with the weak links who usually are the common and innocent people. Like how many good politicians irl were made to quit their careers after a relative got "suicided" (read murdered). The bad ones wouldn't have cared and would have continued no matter what. Sad, yes, but it's just the way of life.
    Now after writing that, i agree with you, humanity is awful, but it has always been so.

9. Gum_Drops

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I just got my expectations trampled upon. I truly was expecting a great novel and have no problem with a good antihero. In fact, I generally lean to antiheroes more than heroes but this novel just..... oh gosh I was all in for the villain to defeat her. I loveeeeee a FL that can scheme well, play innocent, cheat, lie but not to the detriment of those who did her no harm. Also her relationship with the ML literally developed out of smoke, first she saved his life, they have no further interactions after other than him looking for her for revenge and well she forged his writing because why not just give her a random golden finger. Then boom he is lending her people and his servants are extra nice to her because they want them to be a couple. Like that makes no senseeeeee at all. Also the innocent family that she harmed..... there was absolutely no reason for her to do that because it had no impact on the Su family at all. How tf did that make sense? Yeah politicians do the same but at least you can see it being beneficial to themselves.... although that doesn't make it morally or ethically right..... but at least the politicians gain benefits from the harm of the victims. How twisted do you have to be just to harm for absolutely no reason? Like she put in all that energy and effort into the scheme and not even achieve a single goal. She sin't even a good villain.

Rose Nightingale likes this.
  10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it best. I even want you to post this as your novel review XD

It's like after she was out of the village, the whole story downgraded and after ML showed up in her room it went to the cliff so fast.
    I said it already, but why ML's steward could be that happy knowing his young master might like a no name, single family, not rich, out of no where young girl? I mean, ML was of the royalty and the steward was a palace man, shouldnt they care enough of nobility blood and all that?
    And in front of people, she was like proper girl with manner, and very defensive, very careful, but with ML it was all gone with the wind. Like wtf?
    And how all her action (and all the stuff she did) was liked and the only ones showed dislike were business rivals and enemy lol
    I suspected all the people are affected by her protagonist's halo, the worst is ML lol

Gum_Drops and Rose Nightingale like this.
  11. Gum_Drops

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You very much. She can deceive other readers but she cannot deceive us. A terrible FL and ML is nothing more than just that.

12. ZiggyMacxX

ZiggyMacxX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways i almost scream/ed at the top of my lungs because of the super unsatisfying ending of the manhua because i didn't sleep the whole night just for the unsatisfying ending mother-fick. I was actually planning to read the novel but thanks for saving me to Gum_Drops and kaylee time because i was actually planning to dont sleep just to read the novel

13. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had read this story and stopped at certain point. The story itself is amazing, either the plot or the writing, everything is not overly dramatic nor boring, this is well written story (in my opinion). I like how the MC is those who's in the spotlight in this story, not someone who is miraculously protected and always being saved, but someone who knows what she's capable and have a bottom line. Though she look decent and nice for the outside cover, on the inside she is more ruthless than the ML lol. She is a total politician. On the other hand the ML is someone who is hard on the outside but soft on the inside type. He knows clearly what he wants and able to let go unnecessary thing. Though most of the story his characters somehow being overshadowed by the FL but after all this main plot is the FL and I'm glad the story consistently aiming for that. The best part is both of them ain't the type to take any shit from others. I love this story.
    Here is some memorable character for me
    his ending is the only one I'm unsatisfied about, his death also the reason I stopped reading further. He is by far the good yet not so wise emperor. As an emperor he rely on his feeling and relationship way too much yet he still incompetent to grab the full result, like half assed thing. But on the other hand he is a good emperor who think of his people, his children too. If only he man up to cut both of his son completely, they might be able to live better though suffer a big loss. Yet he still rely on his feeling that maybe his son's will change that caused harm not only to him but also his peoples. I was very conflicted about his characters but feels sad too. Kinda hope he can at least be able to go to journey with his sister and juniors before his last breath. Well, the story ending version of him is still beautiful however it's saddened me at some point. Perhaps he also the most memorable character for me in this story.
    he is the tragic character, his characters even more sad than the alleged second ML. He is trapped on the mindset that being drilled by his parents and grandparents, though he had a good foundation and good chance to do good all of it are destroyed by himself and his mind. I'm glad that at least he didn't ended up dead and at least could be free from that jail mind of him.
    this is one of the best part of the story, her character is beautiful, very very beautiful. She is a very consistent character. Since the beginning her character were never altered. She grows, she learned but it always one step by step. We see her grows the most under the grandmother teaching though. I see many comment said to hate her character but i disagree with much of their statement. She has been set as someone who is kind, simple minded, have a big heart. Simple minded isn't equal with dumb, please remember that, i don't know why many reader mistook this side of her as her being dumb . She is also very spiritual in some way. She was the total victim of all the damage that the su has done, but even if she knows the source of the story, though she is very angry about it, it actually never altered her inner emotion. She never totally hated them, to the point want to kill all of them like the MC did. she let go all of the pain and able to grasp all the good thing surrounds her. This is also one reason why MC could live so well and open her heart in the second life. I do think in some way her teaching also one of the reason why MC suffer in her previous life. Her being kind let the MC unable to foresee the bad people and their intentions towards her, through experiencing all the pain she's finally open her eyes, then after being reborn she can't help to being bitter and unable to let it go one or two thing. She learn from her mother but couldn't be like her forgiving mother. Well the level of the pain is different, but then again I'm glad she's end up became the ruthless girl on the story not like her mother character, it will became very boring if she's became the typical naive, well protected character. And the best part is the author didn't kill the mother eheheh
    The character are all well written well plotted, those in the main, as a reader i see the line for each of their personalities completely. Kudos to the author. Sadly the translation getting worse to the end and completely destroyed on the automatic translation that get me to loss thousand of my braincells.

kurohamukami and spiduola like this.
  14. charcoal_cat

charcoal_cat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i found this manhua at some site and read it. So far i enjoy it but when i check novel version its too long for me (700 ch wuuugh).
    Im just curious about some details, could you pls spoiler a bit?
    1)Why the ml (4th prince not become emperor)?
    2)why ml mother got banished to cold palace and who harm her?
    3)is it true that ml (4th prince) not emperor son cause his mother empress got raped? If yes then who his real father?
    4)who exactly "six" identity?