Spoiler I Became the First Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ArguingApples, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which spoiler is this? I'm pretty sure the MC's name is Adrian, he's the first prince and he has no older brother. He does have a younger brother, Maximillian. Also, the wife you are talking about, is it Anne Bavaria: The archiac hero who fought the giants? One of the souls inside the dragon slayer sword? But recent chapters said they were extinguished by the soul eater?

2. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the novel " holy Emperor's grandson is a Necromancer"

The first paragraph and the spoiler is the one above while the last is I became the first prince...

Sorry if its confusing

3. Aoi Alice

Aoi Alice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask what is thw ending?

4. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending of the first prince or Necromancer..?
    The former, stopped reading the raws around the middle to end cause my head was spinnning from mtl...the latter, already made a spoiler in the last post, just swipe up...:blob_grin:

5. Aoi Alice

Reading List:
    Link

This one, sorry I was kinda confused with the ending huhuhu
    Is it a happy ending? What happened to Adrian? How is his wife a sword? I'm so confused. Ps. I'm still on chap 143 so I'm askinggg

Hoouuujae60 likes this.
  6. Hoouuujae60

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to answer you but unfortunately I haven't read the ending on the raws..also...haha lol:blobjoy: when I said he's wife is a sword I didn't mean literally hahaha I was only joking about that cause he almost never lets go of a sword...pfttt you're so cute:blobjoy::blobjoy: I was sooo confused by you instead:blobdizzy:

7. Aoi Alice

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally thought of a possibility :blobjoy: Idk, I figured he'd stay true to his ancient soul or something. Idk how to explain this HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I just hope the MC has a good life and all cause he deserves to enjoy life.

Sorry for confusing you :blobjoy:

8. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not a spoiler: but is there any other novels like this , including war ? if so please give me some recommendations

9. Michelin

Michelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about "Game of The Monarch"? Probably you already know this novel, but i think this one is quite good.

maybe you already know, but the ending of "I became the First Prince" is also an open ending. Bittersweet for me. Adrian will become the Emperor for few years, then he went to fight the last dragon as his last mission as a knight and the emperor. He won, but he never comeback to the empire again. His friends and subordinates only bring his sword after they won the war. He already wrote a testament before going to war to fight the dragon that he will appointed Maximillian (2nd prince) as his successor. Yes, Adrian will never comeback as the Emperor as he finally chose the life as a normal human Adrian, not a knight and the emperor named Adrian. He set out to adventure and travel as a normal human with the half elves. All of his subordinates although sad, they eventually continue their life as the pillar of the country. Max became the new emperor, the knight (i don't remember his name) became the head of the imperial guard to serve the new emperor. The one who used to be a maid/? became the knight with high status i think. Bernardo Eli regain his family household. All of them continue their life in the empire except the female knight (Sorry, again i don't remember the name) the female knight who used to be assaulted by the OG Adrian. She left her title and duties as a knight and also disappear from the empire to set on a journey alone. And the last one is the author actually told us about the life of Adrian as a farmer, adventurer, etc and how Adrian secretly come to the empire to meet his niece (The cousin's daughter) and the story where Adrian finally meet again with his first female knight, BUT it was not in the side stories as the author only told us that all of them will be up to the readers' imagination. The story ended for real. Well, it was bittersweet ending for me because 1.) Adrian will leave everything behind and he will not meet with his beloved (family, cousin, subordinates, etc) ever again. But 2.) Finally Adrian can choose an ordinary and happy life as all of his burden from his previous and current lives will disappear, he will lives freely and go wherever he want like a bird fly in the sky, that's why Adrian deserved his own happiness

10. sonablu

sonablu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Knight you're talking about is Arwen lmao

11. Souravi785

Souravi785 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's my ship right there Arwen and Adrian.

12. LissHelena

LissHelena Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .Excuse me, know the story of Adrian's past, his first life. I'm in the part where the lich laments about him because he forgot about himself and that he apparently suffered a betrayal, oh and that he was the first gentleman. Then I would like to know more about what happened to him

13. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who already read this novel
    Please spill some spoilers here

One of the tags was “betrayal”… who betrayed who?
    Pretty please

14. borealisa123

borealisa123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The betrayal tag was probably from a pretty early part of the novel
    when it was revealed that the original adrian had informed the ambassador of the army that the kingdom was secretly raising, which led to all of those knights being forced to destroy their mana chains
    although later it gets revealed it was actually a different noble who betrayed the kingdom and not adrian