Recommendations Isekai where MC is reincarnated with friend/companion

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bigranf, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Bigranf

Bigranf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been reading Reverend Insanity, pretty good, and I wondered if there is a novel where MC is summoned or reincarnated (I prefer reincarnated because summoned means MC is directly involved instead of just indirectly being involved) with a companion or friend, I have seen multiple Isekais where MC is summoned with multiple people (classmates, random people or whatever) but I'm looking for where the MC is familiar with the other person that is reincarnated with.

For example, the friends that were reincarnated in the same village in 'Kumo desu ga nani ka?', something like that.

Bonus points, If they struggle realistically or at least enough that is convincing (they start from zero, Don't want "found an ancient power super op that carries the whole novel" thing) and more bonus points if MC's companion/friend isn't plain and their opinion matter the same as MC (I really like internal monologue explaining characters behavior, thinking and reasoning)

2. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bigranf

Bigranf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really? I tried reading it and stopped because it was really slow. I wouldn't mind giving it a second chance if it really fits with the familiar friend setting.

4. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    It is slow definitely. I'm not sure about the friendly friend setting but somebody else from China was also reincarnated into the world a while back so he goes searching for his journels.

5. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The Steward Demonic Emperor

Bigranf likes this.
  6. hmz

hmz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Tang Idyll
    Ending Maker

both have 2 people reincarnated. the former are a policewoman and a conman she pursued. the later are online game friends

Bigranf likes this.
  7. Bigranf

Bigranf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's not exactly what I'm looking for, It's more like they interact constantly and look for each other.

I don't like Xianxia because of their system (even though I have read several ones) and because they are kinda cliché, but it seems it has a manhua, since I'm not reading many manhuas I'll give it a try.

Thank you, I'll read 'Great Tang Idyll' I would have preferred if it was about action, fights and magic or whatever, but I don't mind these types of novels. I have read Ending Maker but dropped it because translation confused me a lot, and they take their reincarnation like it was a game (which it was, but I don't know if instead of being their alternate realities it could be just SAO, and it wouldn't matter)

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  8. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe:
    Log Horizon
    Tsukimichi
    Lonely Attack on the Different World
    The Tanaka Family Reincarnates
    Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata ~Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin~