Spoiler Please be patient, Grand Duke /Finding Camellia/참아주세요, 대공

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by limueee, Nov 29, 2020.

1. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marry at the end, have one child (son) , and adopt another from an orphanage Lia volunteers for with Claude's mom. She discovers she's pregnant and tells him just before they walk down the aisle. He basically lifts her up and carries her there. Pretty funny.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  2. Line09

Line09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoilers !!! :sushi_thankyou:
    Does anyone know where I could read the chapter 3 ? :aww:

simplysharonda likes this.
  3. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    37EF5BC6-EC7A-481B-B58C-AEF8C26702F7.jpeg A760DAB0-565A-4E43-A0DF-E4124EC88A6D.jpeg I was on the manta app and saw this. I’m pretty sure this is the manhwa adaption for this novel because the summary is similar to the novel and the FL name is similar.
    also, when I used google translate to translate the authors name (진소예) it was the same
    I guess the English version will come out before the Korean version

4. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then do you know what happens to Lia's mom and the nasty marchioness at the end?

rock.doll likes this.
  5. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    After the police and kingdom capture all the bombers and anti-government groups. Prince Ian helps Leah's mom escape (as she was part of the group that assassinated nobles) to his country where he sets her up with a home for the rest of her life.

Heh - part of his motivation is to have Lia visit his Kingdom in order to see his mother.

Lia goes as she misses her mother. Claude is extremely jealous as of course. When she travels to his territory, Prince Ian offers for her to stay in with him forever so that she can see her mother.

Lia refuses and later Ian creates a city in their neutral territory between Claude and him (in a way both have kingdoms of their down) where Lia's Mom will live and she can visit her.

Tidbits from chapters 82-85

-- The Marchioness Anastasia --
    • She is humiliated as she is caught in her lie about Lia and the diamond theft.
    • Because she's a noble she doesn't arrested instead the reputation of House of Bale is tarnished due to her actions.
    • So she decides to hold a grand banquet inviting all the powerful and high nobility class to attend (including Prince Ian) to correct the mistake and fix her reputation.
    • Before this, Claude, Prince Wade, Princess Rosina asks if Lia is ready to come out as a woman.
    • She tells them all, she is. No more hiding, no more deception, she wants to be free and be Camelia.
    • The night of the banquet the Marchioness tries to tell people that she did everything because she cared and how ungrateful her love has been taken.
    • The people who know the truth, Claude, Wade, Keiran, Ian, and Rosina are not happy.
    • The Marquis is having a headache as he seems to have lost control of his wife.
    • Before the banquet he doesn't agree with Anastasia and this is not a good idea. Just let it go.
    • Anastasia is thinking she is building back her reputation and success and drawing sympathy when...
    • Then Lia walks into the scene in the most enchanting dress given to her by Rosina.
    • She is stunning.
    • Grinning, Claude approaches her and puts guides her indicating to the world who she is with.
    • Everyone's like...Camilian is a girl??!?!
    • Then they start to go off, why did the Marchioness do that? Shouldn't she have just raised a daughter instead of a boy, why did she raise her so long?, was she so scared of their lineage? Is she being greedy?
    • The Marchioness starts drinking heavily as the tables turned she's starting to panic as she can't defend herself.
    • Lia asks if Anastasia should apologize to her for misrepresenting and and lying about Lia.
    • Then Kieran tells his mother to stop drinking can reveals of her misguided actions in front of everyone which further humiliates his mother.
    • He tells in front of everyone he knows what part she played in the diamond incident.
    • In perfect timing, Prince Wade stands up saying this was one of the most distasteful event that he has ever attended and says he's leaving.
    • Everyone follows in suit agreeing.
    • The Marquis of Bale is humiliated and as Lia is still behind with Claude, Anastasia starts to become vulgar telling Lia she should be dead.
    • Lia grips Claude's hand in tension at Anastasia's verbal assault.
    • Anastasia receives a slap in the face by her husband who sends her drunken state upstairs.
    • The Marquis of Bale (Jerk father) then tells Lia that she needs to leave house forever as she can see, it is driving Anastasia mad. To protect Lia from being harmed and to stop his wife, leaving is the best option for them all.
    • He then tells Ian he should take Lia to Gheor aware from this all, which pissed off Claude as Lia will be with him in the North.
    • Claude gives Lia his car as he will join her later at his townhouse as he tells the Marquis he pathetic.
    • Princess Rosina visits Anastasia resting in her room and tells them that Kieran is leaving the family and that she will be petitioning for Kieran to receive a different noble title so he can leave the Bale family line to end with his father's name. After that, there will be no Marquis of Bale.
    • Horrified, Anastasia freaks as Keiran moves out, I think the next day,
    • For Keiran, it's very cute later as he doesn't have a title or wealth anymore so he moves into a rundown townhouse where he's making a fire and doing things himself.
    • One day, Princess Rosina knocks on the door and tells him, I'm coming to say with you until we are married and you get your new title and land. (LOL). He kisses her hand and she blushes.
    • It is a few months when Anastasia, weaken, sickly. Devastated by all that has happen begs Keiran to come back and take the name of Bale.
    • Keiran confronts his mother asking how will she ever make up for the sins she has committed.
    • He never takes the name and will later receive a different title and house.
    ---- Later at Lia's wedding day -- Near ending of the novel(s).
    • Both Marquis and Marchioness attend and they don't say much when they see Lia.
    • Anastasia is mostly silent as everyone knows the House of Bale is under house arrest. Punished by restriction of movement (creating parties, attending parties, or doing anything to gain or sustain their power...they are now empty disgraced nobles) the Prince and Emperor for their actions, and the disastrous dinner party. They are social pariahs and outcasts now.
    • Their power is completely wiped out.
    • House Bale was considered a favored house to the Emperor, second only to the Duke of Ihar.
    • Now it is nothing and it seems the house will end the current Marquis as he must accept the same punishment with his wife.
    • Kieran is left House Bale and I believe later will receive title of Duke in the side story.
    • Anastasia is placed under restricted movements by the emperor. She isn't allowed to leave unless she gets permission which is for Lia's wedding.
    • She trembles as Lia title is now Duchess, a higher position and title than the Marchioness.
    • Anastasia has to bow and greets Lia after the ceremony.
    • She tells Lia a congratulations to their marriage as the Grand Duchess.
    • Anastasia can't say more.
    • The Marquis on the other hand has ...er tears :blobconfused: in his eyes and tells Lia he's really proud of her before Lia' leaves on her honeymoon.
    • Forgot to mention right after the dinner scene where Lia reveals herself as a woman to high society and the Marchioness has collapsed.
    • Lia leaves in a car.
    • The Marchioness loyal servant is furious and uses his car to follow and causes a car accident. Lia is badly injured (broken leg, etc.)
    • Prince Ian is injured as well as he follows in pursuit to save Lia.
    • Claude's hands are burned as he pulls Lia from the burning wreckage.
    • Lia recovers somewhat and walks with a cane or is carried or supported by Claude for a while. She'll be fully healed later at Claude's home.
    • She travels with Claude to his castle up north to Del Har territory and stays there with his mother before
    • They will be married in Claude's territory.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  6. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually quite afraid to read the upcoming manhwa... is the flow of the story toxic?? and are there many toxic characters?? cuz i'm not into too toxic manhwa... It will make me stress:facepalm::facepalm:

Bella94, choco_late, roseO and 6 others like this.
  7. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    @Wapdyne Nice find!

@sleepykid Hmm...read the spoilers and you can get a sense of the characters good or bad or neutral.

Tidbits from chapters 68-72
    The sexy manhwa teaser is way into chapters 68-72 when Claude returns from the war. So we're into like 65+ chapters of series with the back and forth intense attraction between your ML and FL which comes to a pinnacle when he returns from the war.
    • The war has ended and Claude and Prince Wade ride ahead before the main procession. They sneak back into the palace as they are exhausted from being away for 3 years.
    • Claude is getting ready for a bath when he looks out his window and...sees Lia exiting from a carriage.
    • Princess Rosina has invited Lia to stay and has given her a suite in the palace as a birthday gift. It now belongs to Lia and is for her to use at any time she needs. A second home.
    • Rosina really likes Lia.
    • Lia takes a bath and is exhausted from dealing with the Marchioness and trying to contact her mother as well. She's also happy that Claude is safe as she checked every day during the war to see if his name appears on the deceased list.
    • That night she takes a bath and falls asleep in the huge bathtub.
    • In her drowsy state, she opens her eyes and sees Claude stripped naked.
    • He enters the bathwater with her. :blobnosebleed:
    • She sees how muscular he's become, there are some scars on his body and she still thinks she's dreaming.
    • Lia asks out loud if this is a dream.
    • Claude smiles asking "If this were a dream, what would she do?"
    • Lia answers by reach out to her dream and touches Claude on his face with her hands in the bath and Claudes pulls her into his arms.
    • Lia starts to cry telling him that she misses him and he bends his head down and gives her a deep and passionate kiss.
    • The water has gotten cold so Claude lifts her into a shower (yep they have hot running water) to get her warm.
    • He dries her in front of the fireplace while whispering and caressing:blobmelt: her body as he's getting her warm and she is exhausted from the steam bath and shower. She's touching him doing the same.
    • Nope, they do not do it...yet..:blobowoevil_horns:
    • Lia wakes up the next day covered, dried, and wrapped in bed with no signs of her Claude. She thinks it was all a dream and it makes her sad.
    ---
    • That day, she joins Kieran, the marchioness to watch with the King as the formal parade of all the soldiers marching home in victory.
    • The Marquis of Bale rides celebrating as well with Claude and Prince Wade.
    • The Marquis hugs his wife and son and Lia watches.
    • Claude comes behind her while everyone is cheering and shouting with joy and hugs her.
    • She cries thinking she's seeing him for the first time and he turns her around and uses his cloak to cover her and kisses her once more.
    ---
    • That night a large banquet is held and it goes on into the late hours.
    • Lia is still dressed as a male and watching everyone congratulate her father and at a distance, Claude who is extremely popular with everyone.
    • Claude finds Lia outside as she was escaping the dancing and merry drinking.
    • Unable to resist, he pulls her into his arms and kisses her again outside while it is snowing.
    • Hearing people start to come outside she quickly pushes him away. Panicking as she doesn't want anyone to see, she flees and starts to escape to the private bedroom Princess Rosina has gifted her.
    • Claude follows Lia.
    • Lia asks "Why are you following me?"
    • "Why are you running away?"
    • Lia retorts she's not because she's going back to her room walking to the private entrances
    • He tells her he's doing the same as he too has a room in the same direction
    • As she enters the hall and climbs the stairs, Claude pulls her back and before she can say anything, he's already kissing her and opening her mouth.
    • Lia is dizzy from the passionate kissing as Claude tells her that "hide-and-seek isn't fun anymore. Camilia."
    • Holding her in his arms he murmurs, "My...Camilia" and then throws her over his shoulders and takes her to her private bedroom, and puts her on her bed.
    • As he starts to unbutton his collar telling her since yesterday she has been driving him crazy and she's now pretending not to know.
    • Lia realizes last night was NOT a dream and asks how long he's known she was a female?
    • Claude doesn't answer and begins to strip off her jacket and shirt revealing the tight contraption she uses to make her chest flat. It's caused bruising and scratches on her skin.
    • He releases the contraption and tells Lia, "You took my first kiss, so you need to be responsible, Camilia. Don't you think so?"
    ---
    • Kiernan is saying goodbye to his drunk father and mother as they enter their carriage to head home. He tells him he needs to find Camilian.
    • As he walks back into the halls leading to the bedrooms, Claude comes up and punches him in the face.
    • Claude asks Kiernan if he's seen Camilia's body and what the contraption does to her skin. The bruising and welts on her body.
    • Kiernan is shocked as he doesn't have a clue because he doesn't look at Lia's body. To him, she is his precious sister so he didn't realize anything about what she did to make herself look like a man.
    • Claude is still furious and tells Kiernan from now on, he will take care of Camilia and make her happy so Kiernan doesn't need to do anymore and leaves Kiernan.
    • Claude tells the guards to bar Kiernan from entering the wing where Lia's room is and he heads back.
    ---
    • Back in Lia's room, Claude enters looking for her.
    • He finds her in the bathtub scrubbing furiously at her shin causing it to look red.
    • Claude is furious at Lia is hurting herself. He quickly pulls her hands away her asking what the heck is she doing.
    • Lia is upset and believes after he removed the contraption, Claude looked furious and left the room so she thinks he must have been disgusted at the sight of her.:blobsad:
    • Shocked he lifts her out of the bath and sits her in his lap in front of the roaring fireplace.
    • She tells him he was angry
    • Frustrated He tells her not at her and to prove that nips her nose which jolts Lia into a shock.
    • Then he starts to lick the droplets of water off her body and murmurs that she underestimates herself way too much.
    • "And I wasn't angry, I was worried about you."
      Worried. Camilia bowed her head, reciting unfamiliar words.
      "Then don't be angry. The Grand Duke... is scary."
      "Are you afraid of me?” He gently grabbed her small chin and made her look at him. Lie tried to avoid looking away somehow, but she couldn't turn her head.
      Lia nodded, staring at blue eyes resembling the sea. Then, the tail of his smiling eyes crinkled fondly.
      "If I'm even scarier, you won't think about running away anymore?"
      "What do you mean run away?"
      "You always run away. Dark alley, under the name of Camilian. And... into the dream." His voice became even lower. It was a slightly cracked and sexy voice.
      Lia bit her lips and pressed the corners of his mouth with her thumb.
      If everything she thought was a dream is real... It is also true that we kissed each other here last night. After tasting each other for a long time, we confessed that we missed each other.
      It was a night with no more lies. Showing everything in front of him and not hiding anything.
      There must be magic in this room for Camilia. Rosina's gift was real.
      Teary at the thought of the past, she hugged him by the nape of his neck. "Then don't be scary."
      Lia pressed her head on his hard shoulder. She didn't want to cry, but she kept crying. It was not because of the shame of being naked or the shame of being caught.
      "Yes."
      A large hand that supports her waist glides up her back and holds and ends at the back of her neck. Teeth touching her ear with her head tilted sideways. Nipping playfully on her sensitive ear, he bites her soft earlobe and starts to lick them with his hot breath.
      "Except,... if you drive me crazy."
      "That's unfair."
      "I know."
      It was her who was going crazy with his whispering laughter. Shivering with a hot and tingling sensation, Lia curled her shoulders.
      She couldn't see his expression but she could feel that he was smiling.
      "Do you know what I've been thinking about for three years?"
      She shook her head violently. Now she couldn't think of anything else because of the constant kisses. Besides, the touch is becoming more and more secretive.
      It's hard to breathe. The hand that came down the back of her neck tickled, overlapping around the curve.
      "It's your face when you whispered in my ear that you liked me. You cut me to pieces, Camilia."
      Even his voice, which has subsided more than usual, is more provocative. She felt strange and pushed out against his hard chest, which seemed to stimulate him more.
      His lips, which have a mark on the round shoulder, drew an arc. Camilia covered the mouth of the man trying to kiss her. Then he, with his eyebrows crooked, licked her palm with his tongue and raised his head.
      "So I don't mean to forgive you easily.”
      Lia couldn't breathe. her sensitive skin tingled whenever he touched it. This man, hugging her tightly and kissing her in the ear and cheek, suddenly rose.
      Together, the two collapsed onto the bed. The perspiration that is seeped out becomes crushed and breathing becomes rough. Kissing like a hungry beast was distracting as if it contained a medicine called madness.
      With her upper body up and her legs open, he bites the back of her ankle and kisses softly through her calves to the inside of her thighs
      Lia bent her back breathing hard.
      The unfamiliar touch caused some fear, and the body, which showed everything, was scattered under a heated breath.
      "I don't know if it's pain or pleasure...You will be my clematis."
      His hand keeps moving his hand smoothly between her thighs. Lia tried to push him away with the shivers of her whole body, but it was also impossible.
      In no time, the inside of her body is getting hot. As if she had turned over a fluttering bowl of water, her lips opened as she stared at the ceiling pattern.
      "Camilia."
      "Ha!"
      Their lips, chest, stomach, and legs met without a break.
      Inside her, Claude let out a satisfying breath and holds her. The pain of the body splitting in half and the numbness of the back of the neck came together.
      He slowly moved as if she were the only truth in the chaotic world. He pressed on as she struggled, not knowing what to do, so he swallowed her lips fiercely.
      Their tangled tongues are wrapped around each other as if they are tasting and swallowing each other. The moment they became one. The worries and thoughts that had tormented him until now, and the reality as if he was standing on the edge of a cliff, were erased in white.
      The joy he felt inside her was incomparable to any other pleasure he had ever tasted.

• Claude makes love to her a few times that night and again in the morning.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  8. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Marylin? Especially after she accused Lia of assault?

illysillymilly likes this.
  9. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Tidbits from chapters 109 - 111

• Marilyn's father and I believe mother is executed for the murder of Claude's father by the Emperor.
    • Her family name no longer exists.
    • Poor and destitute, Marilyn seeks work and is a fallen noble with no more money, fame, or reputation.
    • She ends up in the Louvre looking for work and later ends up working for the marchioness who wanted her to sabotage Lia's car right after the disastrous dinner party where the Marchioness is humiliated. She doesn't as she still has her pride as a noble.
    • She ends up in the North in neutral territory and is recruited by the terrorist organization.
    • Claude get's caught in an explosion while inspecting a mine (I believe it's the one with diamonds) that he runs.
    • The explosion is caused by the anti-government group lead by Dr. Karl who had to flee the empire after this base is burned down by Claude, Prince Wade, and Ian. Many of them are capture or killed.
    • He is later captured by Prince Ian and his men.
    • Marilyn is recruited by the terrorist group but she doesn't realized that Claude in the cave.
    • She actually rescues Claude but when they are out of danger, she takes a knife wanting to kill him for putting her in this situation because he didn't marry her. She kinda goes a little mad.
    • She's stopped when Lia who's is frantically searching for Claude after hearing of the mine explosion sees them.
    • Claude disarms Marilyn and tells her to get out of his sight since she helped him get of the mine. If he sees her again, he will execute her.
    • She flees and that is the end of her storyline.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  10. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda like how there's still sanity left with her in the end. I'm glad she used her brain and just flee away :sushi_yes:

Thanks for the spoilers!!! :sushi_singing:

11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Is this author trying to troll the readers?

Anastasia frames an innocent woman (at least for the crime she accused her of) who is pregnant and then condemned to exile herself to working as a prostitute in a brothel and living in the slums.
    She (for god knows why) tries to murder or atleast harm her own son by throwing him a lake which causes him to have a chronic illness.
    Let's not forget the countless crimes she committed against Lia and trying to frame her for treason.

And the WORSE punishment she gets? is being housebound to her fancy big mansion estate and FORBIDDEN to...host tea parties and banquets! LOOOOOL

Don't get me started on the pathetic Marquess who is probably WORSE than Anastasia since his actions is what caused all of this.
    He cheats on his wife which caused her to go insane and become paranoid. He knows that his pregnant lover is INNOCENT for the crime the marchioness is accusing her of and that it was actually the marchioness who tried to harm his son by throwing him a frozen lake.
    But does NOTHING to intervene because he is a coward that cares more about the family's "appearance" than safeguarding his own children let alone his "lover".

The son Kieran (despite being VERY frail)does more to protect his sister than the marquess does during all the years she was abused and held hostage by the Marchioness who was blackmailing her by using her mother's wellbeing as a weapon.
    Even when Lia is framed by the marchioness the Marquess is aware and does NOTHING.

I hate it when stories like this try to overlook the one who is truly responsible. "tears in his eyes"? "he is proud" ? pass me the sick bucket. He was a shitty husband that couldn't keep it in his trousers and even a lousier father that failed to protect BOTH children.
    Let us not overlook that, just because Anastasia is the one overtly acting like a crazy bitch.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  12. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is the real culprit here for all situation, and he said it s mistake with fl s mother????? Omg he deserved to be hang up more than the marchioness. At least we know why she went insane, the guy who caused everything only sit back and see his wife did all evil things.. It s good that kiera didnt inherit his father title. It s digusting father

13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

The irony is the Marchioness kinda "saved" (unintentionally) Lia from the fate of becoming a prostitute in the slums like her mother when she was kidnapped her. Since the "proud" father Marquess made no effort to find his daughter or monitor her welfare to make sure she was protected.
    He is the true scumbag in all of this.

Even Kieran was shocked to learn just what kind of "man" his father really is.

The FL's mother didn't seem that focus on preventing her daughter having her fate instead she was gushing in the mirror how much Lia looks like her father. The same man that used and then left her to rot in a whorehouse because he was too cowardly to do the right thing using "reputation" as an excuse.

14. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it QAQ the dad is also a sc*m! When reading I really felt sad and nearly shred tears for Lia (╯︵╰,) good thing bro is caring QAQ

15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL's mother was a naive fool in my opinion I pity her more than sympathize with her. Its tragic she got framed by Marchioness but then again the fact she slept with a married man means she was not an entirely decent person herself. And the man that she happened to have an affair with was so low character he let her get framed and exiled to the slums to live out her days a whore in the slums "serving" peasants and the lowest of the low in society.

Any sympathy I may have had for wained when despite ending up the way she did after leaving the mansion, while "working" at the brothel she still seems to reminiscent fondly to Lia over the man who is 100% responsible for the miserable circumstance she and her daughter were now in.

If there is any type of woman I have no patience or sympathy for is WEAK, foolish and naive women. Especially ones fail to process when they have been betrayed or used by a shitty man.

It's easier for me to sympathise with "villainous" females than it is for the idiot ones who still AFTER being treated badly, abused and betrayed by the same man they still pine or love them.

Duchess888, phamtasia, Kezi and 24 others like this.
  16. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    I TOTALLY AGREE. I can't really hate the Marchioness for being kinda crazy. After all, this won't happen if that SHITTY father can keep it in his pants. And, since Marchioness ending would be kinda obvious, i hope FL's father also get punished.

FL's mother also in the wrong side for sleeping with a married man, (who is also an aristocrat) it takes two to tango.
    I mean what do you expect? There is gonna be problems.

And yes, it's kinda irony that if marchioness didn't take FL from the slum who know whats gonna happen to FL. If only this shitty father respect her wife by not sleeping around, their marriage wouldn't fall apart and FL's mother wouldn't be pregnant and live in the slum.

If you don't love her respect your wife. If you love the maid leave all your money and power and be with her. His action made both side hurts. So i still blame shitty father as the root of all these promblems. The only one who is innocent is FL.

17. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the FL's mother still reminiscing about the Duke to Lia while she is working in a brothel IN THE SLUMS as a PROSTITUTE. AFTER he abandoned her to the mercy of the streets when she was framed (he knew she was innocent) was a major facepalm moment for me. How can a woman be so dumb after all the horrible shit that happened to you because of the same MARRIED man you are still pining for.?

She reminds me of Lily - Blondina's mother from "I raised the beast well" in despite being abandoned and left destitute by her "beloved" they still pine for the shitty men that betrayed them.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    Kasik, kimbabiskidding, Kezi and 23 others like this.
  18. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe anastasia got this kind of ending
    She made FL's mother miserable. She sold herself so her child could stay alive bc of some cold and she lived missing her child bc she AGAIN took the only reason she had to live and blamed her for her son's sickness eventhough IT WAS HER F FAULT and ofc AGAIN made her limb! Plus she abused FL for almost 15 years and all she got was her boy leaving her house and losing their name and house arrest?! I mean she deserved painful death not this one. And ofc her husband deserved even more than losing his name. He needed some beating and PAINFUL death :||| he was even worse that those trash DaDdays who ignore their child, he played them acting like CaRiNg father but he was just looking at them as a tool.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  19. morespoilerpls

morespoilerpls Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler about the ML and MC

20. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's a bit of a piss-take.
    After EVERYTHING the marchioness did to Lia, Lia's mother, and her own son, her "punishment" is being housebound to her large luxurious home with servants and...be banned from HOSTING TEA PARTIES AND HAVING BANQUETS. HAHAHAHA

And the worse culprit and cause of all this suffering gets No punishment other than his "reputation" is slightly tarnished.
    He is the cause of Anastasia's "madness".