Discussion A list of Quick transmigrations [NotForChildren]

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by NightmareSeller, Jul 10, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since 2016, I've come across some smut QT stories on NUF and NU, but they didn't attract me as I'm a NO CP lover who's not a fan of smut, even now I just skip the smut part as I can't relate to it at all, but now I'm seeing that if you remove the smut parts some of QTs in this specific QT subgenre are pretty niche and so I started to check the subgenre, I'm a nob in this sub-genre and have no idea about the quality of the smutty parts but I'm putting this list here just in case anyone else who's interested

QuickTRansmigration[NotForChildren]

By the way, I'll be happy if you can add to the list or at least tell me what are the official websites that share the Web novels mentioned in the list

These are the ones I came across on NUF

(R18) Quick Transmigration: System Of Stunning Beauty 系统之绝色尤物
    Fast Wear: Jade Body Cross (r18) 快穿之玉体横陈1 1v1
    [Quick Transmigration] Love Is Not Self- Proclaimed 【快穿】情不自矜
    Quick Transmigration [Hundred Ghosts] 快穿之【百鬼志事】
    Fast wearing fancy counterattack male god program
    The Blackened Male God Always Wants To Set A Routine For Me 黑化男主总想套路我

高辣 Gāo là = high spicy (Genre)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  2. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: s*x Addiction Girl (Quick Wear) 性瘾少女(快穿
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/38022/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description: (win10city.com) No brains, the female protagonist is addicted to sex, it’s s*x criticism, don’t like it, don’t want to join the club, the fee is slightly heavy. ? (Shame) (My profile also has a hot color, I really love green!!!) Then, this is a fast-wearing prostitute, basically not emotional (um, yes) The hostess is a mature woman, she has s*x in her teenage years' Addiction (I like this set very much) Then I go to various small worlds to love [physicaly](This is the first time to write this kind of fast-wearing H text, super unskilled and super afraid of writing badly, beg for tolerance)
    Arc 1: Can G's Secretary
    Arc 2: Cats and teens
    Arc 3: High cold boy
    Arc 4: Idiot [Mo*lester] brother
    Arc 5: Barbarian land
    Arc 6: Tragic boy
    Arc 7: Passionate Young Master
    Arc 8: Bad boss
    Arc 9: Release Day X
    Arc 10: Babysitter
    Name: 【Quick Time】S*xual Raiders Game 【快穿】情欲攻略游戏
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/18606/
    NU Link: N/A
    Description: Quickly go through, meat text, HHH... There are plots and meats, and the ratio of the plot to meat is variable. Tentative mission World Raiders goals: His Royal Highness, Gaoling Flower Senior, Chi Zhai Nian Buddhist monk, popular movie emperor, wizard adult, the male god with ninth-level obstacles in life... Follow-up will be subject to changes depending on the situation, the goals of the strategy are all the same person, Which is the male lead. [1v1]
    Name: The villain, you are good or bad [Quickly wear] 反派男主你好坏[快穿]
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/21755/
    https://www.po1818.com/read/9567/
    Description: HaiTanGsHuWu.CoM is one of the male protagonists of nr0U, Pa0 Hui's fiancée, Yu Niao's Lin Si regrets that she has not been able to enjoy the nVAi, so the Hehuan system selected her. Main task: Hehuan Branch task: Complete the wish. Designated target: Male protagonist or villain. Strategy requirements: 1. Do not break the character set 2. The highest level of reserved Raiders Raiders is to be attacked. This is a game where the nV master is constantly being attacked by the hero or The Ai love war overthrown by the villain's strategy, Pa0 Gray's counterattack. Reading the article needs to know: 1. This article has both the plot and the same emphasis; 2. The length of the article depends on the world, and the style of different worlds is different; 3. The daily double update. Regarding the charges: (whether there is or not) 1. The first ten chapters of the first world are free; 2. One thousand words are 50 on this site; 3. After that, the first chapter of each world is free.
    Name: [Quickly wear] Three thousand loves 【快穿】情迷三千
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/24524/
    NU Link: linkhere.com
    Description: For more popular articles, please go to N②qq点CοM to read Su Jin is a snake demon who has practiced for thousands of years, the snake is Xy, and she is indulging in practice but not acquainted with Ai. Send her to reincarnation in the three thousand worlds. However, due to the teacher's negligence, she should have sent a spirit pet to reincarnate with her to help her, but in the end it became a JiNgYe collection system in the sea of her knowledge. JiNgYe collection system, as the name implies. In each world, she needs to collect a certain amount of JiNgYe to successfully collect in order to invest in the next round of the world. The first world: Gentle Emperor x Amnestic Wife (1v1) Second World: Doomsday Third World : Forbidden yu officer xX addiction nV s*ave (1v1) Fourth world: monk x demon nV (1v1) Fifth world: Queen Mother x Regent (1v1) Sixth world: Tutor innocent nV teacher x twin students (1v2) The seventh world: Brothel young prostitute x prince
    Name: (Fast wear) The intervener (快穿)插足者
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/18162/
    ρōone⑧κ.cΟм Improper visit!!! Character visit does not mean author visit. Update activity: After 9.1, every 200 beads will be added! Fat melon will work hard to achieve the goal! Guagua Weibo: Dudu fat melon? Little cuties can always come up with their own brain holes ~ a green tea bitch intervenes in other people's stories. The heroine is not only green tea but also a Mary Sue. The following are all flags: updated every Friday! Add more when you collect 100 beads and 200! (Completed) 200 beads and 400 collections will be added! (Completed) 1. The married man with amnesia × the beautiful little lady of the merchant's family (ancient) ing (he was rescued by the beautiful little lady after being chased and lost his memory. I was moved by the pull, and finally got married and became her husband...) Completed get2, the wife is sick and has no children, and the daughter of the stepmother of the heroine who died of illness (brother married a sister) (After the husband died, she returned to Going to the Gonggong Mansion, which has not yet been separated, the love between my sister and brother-in-law is still the same, but my mother-in-law persuades her and her brother-in-law to have a child by her side...) In progress 3. Handsome and extraordinary prince × unhappy noble servant girl (la la la ~ this is a story 2's fanfic~) (After her father was convicted, she was implicated. Fortunately, the old Marquis rescued her and became a maid in the Hou's mansion. She can only be "forced" to climb the bed...) About the charge: the second story starts with 30po coins per thousand words. The second story begins with the first chapter before each story for free. Thank you for supporting the original version properly! The author has worked hard to code! The real world is really fragrant. Save it if you like it! If you still like it, vote for the author! The following are the brain holes to be written by the little cuties. If nothing else, Guagua will arrange these after the fourth story! (The order of opening the text may be a little different at that time!) Finally, thank you little cuties for contributing their ideas! 1. The gentleman and the male protagonist × the romantic and arrogant oiran - byshanhai72. The middle-aged and elegant emperor × the forced niece - by Mianmian 3. The son of the king and the beautiful stepmother - by Lulu 4. Ask here Come on, the little cutie who wants to see the chronology is the kind of handsome soldier in the military! What do you think about the heroine? (Of course, this article will not be published soon. There are still several stories to be written in front of Guagua. You can also start voting for these brain holes!) The introduction of story 4 has not been written yet, waiting for Guagua to write it. Okay, let's put it up! (It's Xianxia's!)
    Name: Quick transmigration Where is the festival? 快穿节操何在_御宅屋
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/13599/
    Description: www.gb84.com Xia Ruyan died of unfavorable fate but was chosen by the Lord God to bestow the system by chance. In order to resurrect, she had to travel through the world of novels to complete various tasks, but every task was accompanied by a guy with no integrity?
    (The male protagonist in every world has no memory of the previous world) The male protagonist has only s*x with the female protagonist, and it is all beginning. The
    first world: the angry little stepmother × Heihua Step-son
    male protagonist: The more you bully, the more she finds that she likes her.
    Xia Ruyan: I don’t like you at all!
    A gangster tainted her innocence before the big wedding, one had to have s*x with a woman to detoxify, and the other asked her to wait for him to propose marriage. A helpless married woman, when the two met again, she knew that her stepson was the one who had taken her in the first place. The
    second world: the cold assassin × charming archer hero
    : this game is good, you can play The thing you want to make love to do inside is that the wife ran away and don’t know where to look.
    Name: [Quick pass] I didn’t discuss the system pit [快穿]系统坑我没商量
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/13417/
    Description: Simplified version: The ninth generation is reborn, and the painful and abrupt ending of each life makes her memory confused and almost collapsed. And the tenth life opened her eyes and returned to the fifteen-year-old night that changed his life in each life; Lin Anyan swung her knife: Don't stop me, I want to commit suicide! The system waved its handkerchief to tempt her: dear! Do you want one to cross? After collecting enough energy, this system can send your relatives back to previous lifetimes and change their miserable ending! Lin Anyan is wary: What do you picture? The system puts away the small handkerchief to wipe the tears: Actually, people are a system of incomplete memories, need the energy to find the owner; we It's mutual benefit. Lin Anyan hesitated: Or, try? After a few worlds
    Name: Quickly pass through the pillow jade and taste Zhu 快穿之枕玉尝朱
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/19051/
    Description: This is the second part of the jade body. It does not affect reading alone. You can also choose to add one, or you can choose to watch the second directly. Li Xin, as an OL who was smashed into the fast traversal system, the task of performing is to destroy the original plot and hook up with the male protagonist. After experiencing the torture (mistake) of System 1.0, Li Xin admitted that he had developed a physique that was invincible. However, decrypting the world once put her in a dilemma. In order to unravel the last mystery, she was confidently faced with a brand new challenge, but the system ruthlessly informed that this time, she not only needs to get the bodies of the characters in the strategy, but also their hearts...
    Name: Guide to the evil ghost of quick piercing (H) 快穿之恶鬼攻略(H)
    Raw Link: http://m.xinyushuwu.com/20/20878/
    Description: Introduction to this article: Quickly pass through the text, the flesh and the plot fly together, the heroine has no feelings.
    Name: [Quick pass] Get caught in the H game 【快穿】陷入H游戏
    Raw Link: http://m.xinyushuwu.com/11/11927/
    Description: Du Dongcui wore H-game once, but failed in the last level. The penalty for failure is not to lose her life, but to enter the shame mode and do it again. In the novice mode, she thought she was shameful enough to throw Du Dongcui Indicates that it cannot be accepted! Style label: Eighteen bans, hope is a meaty text that has both fat and lean meat, the mainline has a plot and love, does not abuse the heroine but can molest, most of the time, 1V1, ending NP, HE! Lightning protection label: the lower limit is very low, the three views are half inverted, the morality is nearly zero, the blood relationship, N male and 1 female, vulgar language H, and the outside is meat and meat. Don't be careful if you are too empty. You can entertain yourself first.
    Name: 【Quick Time】Prostitution executor h 【快穿】嫖文执行者h
    Raw Link: http://m.xinyushuwu.com/11/11744/
    Description:
    Name: [Quick Wear] There is H before there is love NP 【快穿】有H才有爱 NP
    Raw Link: http://m.xinyushuwu.com/0/756/
    Author: 清衫
    (Quickly pass) The hero is a big villain (快穿)男主是个大反派

Description:
    Name: The Chronicle of the Drifting Woman Overturned [H] 快穿之渣女翻车纪事[H]
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/33557.html
    Description:
    This is the story of the female protagonist who used all means to complete the task, and then was turned over and over again and again in bed. Many worlds, some one-on-one, some np, welcome to leave a message! The male protagonists are everywhere, and the development of the story is entirely based on the author's heart. If you want to accept which man can comment, the author will most likely adopt it. Free*fee*First* post: yuwangshe.uk | ωοο⒙νìρ
    Name: The female partner, she just wants to go to bed (Quickly wear) 女配她只想上床(快穿)
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/41903.html
    Description: A major accident occurred in Tianfang Universe, which is in charge of tens of thousands of small worlds-when a new intern imported body data for the male protagonist of the sweet pet world, the decimal point in the erotic column was misplaced! ! These male protagonists are born out of good luck, talents, and great tools. When the erotic value increases by 10 times, the female protagonist cannot satisfy the male protagonist's desires. What kind of situation will they face? There were problems in countless small worlds, some collapsed, and some barely maintained. Tianfang Universe chose to try to correct the part where the main emotional line of the male and female is not yet Be, but no matter whether it is the female lead group, the female match group, or even the passerby group, no one can solve the huge desire of the male lead. In the end, they can only find the legendary one. np erotic group. The task went round and round, and it fell on Su Nian, who likes chaos the most. Tianfang Universe gave Su Nian two tasks: first, to satisfy the male lead's desire; second, as a female partner, to match the male lead. In order to allow Su Nian to complete the task seriously and not to engage in all kinds of things, Tianfang Universe equipped her with a monitoring system 008, which did not allow her to have any words and deeds that seduce men's initiative. Regarding this, Su Nian said, it’s okay, everyone can rest assured, I will do whatever the male lead hates, worshiping gold female partners, lascivious female partners, cowardly female partners, acrimonious female partners, bullying female partners... I, hold it tight! ! ! [World One: Gold Worship Female Match]: Brother-in-law, five million once, live less and don’t stick to others, and shoot! [World Two: Internet celebrity female partner]: Married actor, please use me as a stand-in to vent! ! [World Three: Lascivious Female Matches]: Uncle, if your girlfriend is not there anyway, you can help feed your sister-in-law~? …………Slowly increase the types, 1V1 in each world, and will abuse the male protagonist. Most of them should be because the male protagonist began to dismiss it, and then the body was really fragrant, and finally said "woman, I can give you a name", but the kind of slapped face, such as the title of the book, the female partner just wants to go to bed! ! ! First-issue: po18vip.xyz (ωoо1⒏ υip)
    Name: After the protagonist has been slapped (H) 快穿之撩了男主以后(H)
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/33028.html
    Description: After picking up the male lead, the female partner was reduced to cannon fodder, and the story went offline. This is the standard routine before coming slowly. It’s just that when the female partner becomes Xu Xu... Free | Fee | First ★ post: po18yu.v ip | Woo1 8. V ip
    Name: The leftover woman wears it 33 times 剩女快穿33次
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/49371.html
    Description: In one accident, she had to marry the most handsome president Lu Junming. This is a deal. They will sleep in separate beds after they get married. However, from this night on, she was entangled by a series of strange memories. In those memories, she has become a woman of all kinds with a thousand words, enjoying a beautiful man in various poses, and harvesting an enviable happy marriage. Until that night, she was surprised to find that Lu Junming was really sleeping next to her. "Mr. Lu, we agreed to sleep in different beds!" "Huh? That's right, we haven't slept yet!"
    Name: Quick counterattack: This host is a bit bad 快穿逆袭:这个宿主有点坏
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/49308.html
    Description: Anhao died at the peak of his life, and then was dragged to give others a counterattack. Um? Why are there so many scumbags-what, I can't understand you so I want to kill you? You don't look good so you despise you? Because you like me, you can use you unscrupulously? You are in love with the person I like, so you are going to fuck you? Well well: excuseme? ? ? System: This host is a bit smart. (Ps: The heroine is very smart and completes tasks on her own) (Book Friends Group: 190951794, the answer is-sunny)
    Name: Quickly wear it: male god, spoil the sky! 快穿:男神,宠翻天!
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/49326.html
    Description: [1v1, pet text! 】#我家Host屌炸天# High cold president, devil school grass, black-bellied boss, interstellar marshal, double repair ancestors, affectionate brothers line up! Miss Sister, I'm so cute! Things that can be solved with kisses, never headshots! "Handsome guy, tease?" Mu Weiwei raised her eyebrows slightly. "Negative distance slowly, do you want to?" A certain man bent over shamelessly, "You have to do it if you don't!"
    Name: She who is salted fish can achieve BE every time (Quick pass) 咸鱼的她每次都能达成BE(快穿)
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/27582.html
    Description: Mu Lan is a newly retired killer, and her friend recommended a strategy company to her when she saw that she was too short of money. With a copy of one million dollars, all copies can get 100 million. She's poor, and she's drooling constantly. However, she has never been in a relationship, but a friend said that sending each other to the west can also achieve a strategy. "This is really a big bargain." Especially for Mu Lan, there is nothing more suitable for her. But the reality is skinny. Every time she finds a target and intends to start, she will be caught, either blocked, imprisoned, pressed on the ground and crying, or will experience all kinds of indescribable pain. Something terrible. "I don't need the money. I'm not suitable for this job." Every time her experience makes her legs tremble, but her hateful friend, with a beautiful face, shook her head: "No way, you are now You will die if you quit." For more novels, please bookmark: po18.us
    Name: The fast-wearing female partner has boundless merits 快穿之女配功德无量
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/49125.html
    Description: egarding the immeasurable merits of the fast-traveling girl: Su Li, who woke up from the chaos, has no memory and no system in her body. She just follows the guidance of the sorrow, and lives the life of each reincarnation indifferently. She slowly discovered that, Her identity in every life is a cannon fodder who ended up not very well.....the abandoned wife of chaff, the seduced schoolmaster, the ordinary girl who was defeated by vanity...the reincarnation of all generations, accumulated countless merits. Jin Guang’s Su Li discovered that things are far from as simple as she thought.
    Name: Quickly wear it and come in 快穿之趁虚而入
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/33830.html
    Description: After the heat of "abuse of his wife, chase his crematorium", the small world suddenly saw many male protagonists who jumped repeatedly on the edge of blackening because the heroine feigned death / escaped / ran away with the male partner. . In order to maintain the stability of the small world, the Space-Time Management Department asked the Transit Bureau to send a defender to bring love and peace to the male protagonist on the long road chasing his wife. However, as the busiest office under the Time and Space Management Department, the Crossing Bureau, only Nine, number nine, has just finished the mission of the affectionate female partner and is on a short vacation. World 1: Major Alpha vs. Pseudo Beta Adjutant (ABO) who let go of Omega World 2: Master Banxian who lost his second apprentice vs. Newly-acquired Three Apprentice (Xian Xia) World 3: Warlord who forced his fiancee to "dead" Marshal vs. Cheap Step Sister (Republic of China)
    Name: Survival Plan of Quick Pass 【H】【简】 Survival Plan of Quick Pass 【H】【简】
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/20879.html
    Description: As a cannon fodder, from the beginning, Wang Tian had only one goal, which was to be alive.
      But later... please collect more novels: upo18.com
      She discovered that some people and some things are more important than being alive.
    Name: The hero who is about to wear out is sick again 快穿之男主又病娇了
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/48720.html
    Description: Chen Yan somehow binds a system of three views that are not correct, in different worlds to attack the same protagonist who is constantly scoring...
    Name: 【Quick Time】Where is the morals (H) (1V1)【快穿】节操何在(H)(1V1
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/28762.html
    Description: Xia Ruyan died unexpectedly but was chosen by the Lord God to give the system by chance. In order to resurrect, she had to travel through the world of novels to complete various tasks, but why was there an unscrupulous guy attached to each task? For more free novels, please bookmark: woo16.com
    Name: The Vicious Female Match Counterattack of Quick Crossing (Simplified H) 快穿之恶毒女配逆袭(简体H文)
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/30950.html
    Description: Li Jiao is the heroine in romance novels, who can always turn into good fortune when bad times happen, know the traps at the right time, and finally win the heart of the hero and live happily together. But don't want the female partners to fall into the endless abyss.
      After the end of the text, the female players jointly cursed Li Jiao forever falling into the role of a vicious female partner to experience the difficulty of defeating the male lead. Due to the strong resentment of the female partners, the flesh-text system came into being. Li Jiao’s soul constantly travels through the world. Not only is it allowed to be possessed by the most vicious female partner in Mary Su’s novels, but also to carry out a difficult counterattack against the male protagonist. And the task of collecting semen.
      General introduction:
      read in chapters, the following is the storyline.
      Chapter1 high cold autistic teenagers & amp; vicious part-time female teacher
      Chapter2 Dandyism Kyoto dignitaries & amp; spoiled outrageous Missy
      Chapter3-coming gaming gods & amp; abuse of private rights manageress
      Chapter4 poison tongue belly black Chikuma & amp; White Lotus plum
      Chapter5 handsome without casting Genius   Junior & Proud and Indifferent Excellent Senior Sister
      Chapter6 New Little Wolf Dog Song God & Weak Chicken Intern Broker
    Chapter7 Qingfeng Jiyue Student Council President &
      Tsundere Vice Association Daughter Chapter 8 The Return of the General General & Miss Prime Minister's Mansion
      Chapter 9 Fuck ex-husband & infatuation and weak wife
      Chapter10 bad young brother & single older female doctor
      Chapter11 domineering actress & vase bitch actress
      Chapter12 high cold school male god & glamorous boneless goddess
      Chapter13 single abstinence special police & thousand-year-old lover
      Ps: Original┊Creation┇Book┊This: wоо⒙νiρ﹝Wσó⒙νiρ﹞woo 18.
    Name: Quickly wear and have sex with various men NP 快穿和各种男人啪啪啪NP
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/37501.html
    Description: A willful anger brought Su Xin's unhappy life to the end. She is dead! I was gang-raped to death by a group of men in a box upstairs in the bar...I tm "Lucky you, you have been selected, and you will be my host in the future." A long voice came to Su Xin's last trace of consciousness. After that, Su Xin started her journey through various worlds, sleeping all kinds of men and old men (cough, uh, sorry for the spoiler). She didn't expect this system to be a boring show. She never thought about sleeping in a system. The most basic morals are still there, but after the upgrade, he is too alluring! Every world in this article is NP! ! Unsurprisingly, it will be updated every night from 11 to 12 o'clock. I like A Xin’s collection, and throw a pearl. The little cuties’ messages are Su Mo’s motivation! ! The cover is an alias of the book. Weibo Su Mama no longer eat it? Can you remind me more? When there are too many cute ones, you can just see what messages you want to read, and try to be satisfied~
    Name: Quickly through: the host wants to die 快穿:宿主她一心求死
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/46316.html
    Description: problem girl Ruan Xiaoli committed suicide and somehow bound something that claimed to be a system. It said: "It's so boring to die. Master takes you to the Three Thousand Worlds to be a villain, destroying the world and setting off a bloody storm." Ruan Xiaoli found it interesting, so he agreed, but... hey hey ! System, didn’t you say that I’m just a villain? It’s just fine to destroy the world and get killed by the hero of the world. Why are the heroes of the world crooked one by one, and why do they like me as the villain? Who, you are the hero, why are you doing bad things with me? Who, in the end I am the villain, still

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  3. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Fast pass: grab the protagonist and attack np in the general recipient's text 快穿:在总受文里抢主角攻np
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/35164/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is BL -_-
    Description: The actor Tang Tang is a cannon fodder in a book that is always popular. The ending of the book is that the hypocritical protagonist who is seen by everyone is stepped on to the upper position, and his reputation is ruined, but later, the plot collapses... After the transmigration, the actor Tang began to dislike it on the surface. No, I shouted in my heart a happy life to come and come again. ## 9 pm 日 Update# Walk the kidneys and the heart, attack the favor, the full text Su Tian He. [Lightning Avoidance/Opening Dog-Blood Mary Su/Pseudo-Force] Campus essay, ignorant students: 1v3 (end) Protagonist essay/the protagonist is timid and disabled brother: 1v2 (if you make me unable to stand up, I will snatch your old attack) end Ancient text/The sick and weak prime minister after the collapse of the country: 1v3 (such as the life of a prisoner of Yu Gongzi) to end the end-time text/big men's healing system: 1v3 (thinking that the poor people who meet good people are irrigated day and night by the big men) End AOB/ Admiral Gao Lingzhihua: 1v3 (4A-level scenic spot, explosive force value) End the entertainment industry / Sven's agent: 1v3 (The young master boy group is not easy to bring) After the monster text / The shivering rabbit jing: 1v3 (Big… ...Don't eat me, the big bad wolf. Modern overhead) Finished the black dao article/Abstinence Doctor: 1v3 (I saved the devil) Finished the workplace article/Chairman's assistant: 1v3 (Jing Mingneng gan special assistance, emergency assistant gan, nothing gan assistant ) End of campus essay/beautiful teacher: 1v3 (classmates, what are you going to do?) End of wealthy essay/adopted son of a wealthy family with autism: 1v3 (to be a father’s sparrow) End of Republic of China essay/Unfavored cowardly boy: 1v3 (Banquet encounters warlords) Finished urban text/Healthy little wolf dog: 1v2 (The naughty nephew of the special officer's family) Finished the entertainment industry/Mermaid Rookie: 1v3 (Actor, director, president, had a son) Finished back German/Protagonist Shou's blind husband: 1v1 (I heard that you like your dad? I'm sorry, but your dad likes me.) End of the live broadcast / Ruantian Xiaoke ai: 1v3 (Do you need a sleep coaxing service?) End of the rivers and lakes / Evil slander Demon Sect Leader: 1v3 (Holy monk, holy monk, are you here... to cross me?) Ending the ancient family / Pampered young master: tentatively In... Chaotang Chapter/Gentleman Prime Minister: 1v1 (Your Majesty, this minister will teach you the six arts of a gentleman, why do you still need to teach...Wushan Yunyu?) Supernatural Chapter/The bad-tempered president who doesn't believe in ghosts: Tentative (Ghost? What nonsense, Where are there ghosts in this world) Immortal Cultivation / Ruthless Dao Master: Tentative (Rebel, you dare!) Western Fantasy / Vampire Prince: Tentative (Oh, you are so fragrant, let me take a bite, okay? Just a small bite ...) Campus chapter/straight men's basketball captain: tentatively (Damn, brothers who grew up together, have a bad idea of me?) Prison article/high-cold warden: tentative note: [np does not slice] ( ????????) Let’s first look at the robbery on the surface of the lottery, non-full rou, non-double xing, and half of the plot rou (?? Really don’t leave a ticket before leaving?? )

Name: Natural stunner [Quickly wear] 天生尤物【快穿】
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/15273/
    Description: Jiukeng Shihuan (Gao H NP) Please support, this book has a lot of meat~~
    Su Xuewei only knew after her death that she was only a An angel face, a devil figure, and a malevolent wise woman. Fortunately, she was accidentally bound to the stunner system, and she had another chance, but before that, she had to enter various planes and work for the system.
    System: The deep plane of sadomasochism, the task is to seduce the male protagonist and make the male and female protagonists break up.
    Su Xuewei: Small case!
    System: The plane of family ethics, the task is to seduce honest men to cheat.
    Su Xuewei: No problem!
    System: This time the task is very simple, just send a person's head.
    Su Xuewei: What? There are male protagonists who don't sleep bastards!
    System: Host, put on my pants for me! (ノ=Д=)ノ┻━┻
    plane tasks:
    1. The glamorous secretary VS the abstinent president -
    a young secretary who deliberately pretends to be ugly and speaks by strength, and is targeted by the president's fiancee several times. You are in the first year of junior high school, and I will be in the fifteenth year. Since no matter how you explain it, it is still misunderstood.
    2. Disqualified girl VS gentle and beast Stepfather and
    stepfather is a gentle and knowledgeable person, but Su Xuewei knows that he has an unknown side.
    Su Xuewei was not her mother's biological child. She was adopted since she was a child and was sexually abused by her father instead of her. After her father died, her mother got her wish to marry the man she wanted, and she also wanted to kill her to obtain an inheritance, and she also began her revenge.
    3. The soft and cute school tyrant VS the violent school tyrant.
    The secret love object likes the female protagonist of meat and is tragically cannon fodder?
    4. The fox spirit bestie VS friend's honest husband
    ruins my reputation, but I am a good wife and good mother?
    5. Coquettish widow VS savage village husband and
    woman showing up is a sloppy poplar who doesn't keep the woman's way?
    6. The lowly military prostitute VS the disguised military
    doctor posted by the honorable general looks down on the frivolous and dissolute lowly military prostitute?
    7. The lactating female prisoner VS the ruthless warden
    was framed and imprisoned. Remember to enjoy the shade under your golden thighs.
    8. After the abolition of the cold palace,
    what is the fake eunuch who made the VS device live a good life so that Mr. Chitose is willing to be convinced?

Name: [Quick wear] Being watered by the big guys day and night NP [快穿]被大佬们日夜浇灌 NP
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/34344/
    NU Link: This is BL -_- [Or to be more clear MC is inters*x]
    Description: "Ding, congratulations on binding the day and night watering system~" Gu Nian came to Kuai Chuan World, The beauty of the prosperous age, everyone wants to fuck when they see it. The golden fingers are fully open, the prophet of the plot, but was told that he is just a vicious cannon fodder? Fuck cannon fodder, I want to be a heartthrob! The real protagonist * the best actor * Gu Nian has a combination of acting skills, fighting Bailian easily, there is no plot he can't change, and there is no male protagonist he can't grab! The flower of abstinence, the indifferent big brother of xing, the ruthless vampire prince, the handsome and tyrannical gang boss... "You still want to run after being flirted? Dreaming!" Non-stop, thick jing keeps fucking gan. End ①: [Giant family] The handsome and beautiful woman was attacked by Xxing's cold eldest brother / Sven second brother / Luotuo third brother / Little wolf dog brother (the wealthy family was not favored by the illegitimate son, and was fucked by the 4 brothers who were like wolves like tigers, 4* only attacked , End) End ②: [White Lotus Romance Campus] Pampered and spoiled by X indifferent scholar/beautiful senior/ruthless school tyrant/sticky junior/loving elder brother (the academy's domineering young master was attacked by his elder brother, 3 roommates, School tyrant lun favors AI, 5* only attack, finished) End ③: [End Times] Poor Boyfriend X’s irritable rival / Captain Gao Leng / scheming base boss / Jun Lang’s fire ability / Blackened Zombie King Attack (End Times Awakened weak chicken ability is pitiful, was pressured by the protagonist, and was constantly being jinged by the base boss, Wen Rungong, captain, and zombie king, 5* only attack, finished) End ④: [Mary Su Academy] Qing Lang Yin endured X arrogance Women's clothing boss / violent underworld prince / elegant abstinence school doctor / thin cool and ruthless bamboo horse 4*Only attack, finish) End ⑤: [Cultivation] Little Xianyu apprentice X's cold and ruthless master / blood-devouring evil beauty devil / handsome and gentle brother / innocent and ignorant double JJ mythical beast attack (excellent talent but he has to lie flat "Gan"'s self-cultivation little salted fish was fucked by the master and his brother near the water tower, imprisoned by the demon, penetrated by the beast, 4* only attacked, finished) End ⑥: [ABO] A burst of interstellar beauty O subject to X Powerful and indifferent general A attack / free and easy rich second generation A attack / handsome and forbearing prince A attack (Omega can also A blast the interstellar? Yes, Omega can also A blast the interstellar! The cool and powerful O is attacked by three A General, rich second generation fuck the genital cavity, 3* only attack, end) End ⑦: [Interstellar] Grumpy and powerful, attacked by X blood sea deep hatred teacher / half-brother cold-blooded attack / handsome and poisonous she is deadly enemy attack (double xing can also be attacked Strong? Yes, double xing can also be strong! The strong received from the junk star to the main star, was threatened by his younger brother, and was beaten by his teacher and his rival. → Wearing abusive body tattoos] Uncle with white skin, long legs, clear, handsome and handsome is attacked by X male main (the original heroine's fiancé) // male second attack (the original female main's secret lover) // Bai Yueguang attack (the original female main begged but could not Bai Yueguang)//The villain attack (the villain who did all the bad things for the heroine) ————||Introduced into the abuse of the body and prostituted the male god, and turned the abuse of the body into a sweet love text with strength! Bai Yueguang, the male protagonist, the villain, and the second male, all come to the bowl~||(4*only attack, end) End ⑨: [Blood Family] Pedal on four boats, aloof and arrogant blood family is ruthless and yin Prince of Yu blood family / Gentle, elegant and bright spirit / The handsome werewolf who is hostile to the world / The hunter of holy abstinence (4* only attack, end) Serial: [Real World - Final Chapter] (final chapter, capital HE, 4* only attack)

Name: Fast Passing Desire System 快穿之欲望系统
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/34341/
    Description: This article is fast through the system, 1V1 np There are dramas and rou~ (the male protagonists are all the same person) newbies, please give more advice. Welcome to the comment area to chat with the author of the broken mouth. If you like this article, remember to bookmark and follow. For the mistakes she made, the Guang Yin, who accompanied her through life after life, reshaped the emotions and desires she gave up, but she didn't know how she would face the peach blossom tree when she returned from the calamity. , would you like to walk with me?" As the author of the novel, Mo Yan died unexpectedly when the new book was about to end. Before she could regret her short life and the premature death, she was forcibly bound by the system, and she was the only one who wanted to survive. The way is to complete the mission, just this mission... To survive! Mo Yan said, "Let the storm come more violently!" After wandering around for several generations, Mo Yan thought he was just a passer-by in the mission world. But she fell unknowingly. The past is like a dream and she wakes up from a dream. When she faces the belated love in the eyes of the unparalleled man, how should she choose? Campus male god VS Xueba Xuemei#completed# The cruel monster actor VS pretending to be a pig to eat a tiger monster girl#completed#The monstrous prince VS Xiangfu daughter#completed# The little policewoman in danmeiwen#completed# diao silk seeds Horse man VS delicate gold woman#completed# Gao Gan's children VS Bai Yueguang first love#completed# Domineering president brother-in-law VS little white rabbit aunt#completed# avatar little beggar#completed# E-sports god VS ghost horse fan girl#completed End# Jianghu Gang VS Lost Saintess# To Be Continued# Final Chapter# To Be Continued# The drama goes to rou, the drama goes to rou, each chapter ends with half rou and half of the drama, the proportion is basically the same, people who like to eat rou and drink soup come Check it out~ Those who like to eat rou can look at the author's new article "Spring of Xing Addicted Girl" np.sm.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    noriko1kia likes this.
  4. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stumbled upon your thread and felt thankful! I’ll check out all of them:blob_plusone: tysm!

noriko1kia likes this.
  5. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Quick and Easy Escape 快穿之逍遥游 作者:西陵居客
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10701/
    Description: At the invitation of the so-called game development team, the penniless little guinea pig heroine travels through the game world to become various characters, and various It's kind of like this, but it's definitely a great story with a good male protagonist~~~ (covering his face)

The first story Lang rides a bamboo horse
    Mission: Raiders childhood sweetheart success

The second story is unknown
    Identity: Beautiful as a flower girl
    Mission: Successfully attack the lord of the city and the ruthless emperor

The third story The Rise of the White Collar
    Identity: Workplace White Bone Spirit
    Mission: Raiders the president of abstinence and help the lover to complete the successful bid

The Fourth Story The Rose in the Cage
    Mission: Failed to defeat Duke Butterfly (due to system crash)

The fifth story Meowpu "Men of Science"
    Identity: Mengmeng two-tailed cat again
    Mission: Successfully attack the dead man

The sixth story is passionate and always disturbed by ruthlessness
    Mission: Raiders the apprentice successfully

seventh story seventh story
    Mission: Raider more than three male characters that appear and find the father of the child successfully

Eighth Story Rose Sonata
    Mission: Become a first-class bounty hunter and achieve at least a 1v2 ending successfully

The ninth story, the Taoist priest, I'm so afraid
    Mission: Successful exorcism

The tenth story yes, miss
    Identity: Linxuedu
    Mission: no success

Name: Quickly wear prostitution villains 快穿嫖反派 作者:妖九凉
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10547/
    Description: The serialization is suspended, don't click on all the plots, it's for ooxx. From now on, the morality is a small white-collar worker who is a passer-by. She is overwhelmed and works overtime until she faints in shock. To give the villain happiness, but also to give the villain s*x. It is necessary to collect the blood of the villain, so as to have the strength to continue to travel through the villain. The villain is either a ghost or a pervert, and all the tools are alive and well, and they have a good face value. When they abuse her, there are many methods. Not only can she not resist, but she must keep seducing and seducing them In short, for the power of blood essence, it is a story of a pure and soft girl who constantly and the villain ooxx, training and anti-training. When the mission is in progress: The future mission of the ghost and animal brother, prison love, is to be determined. If you want to see different villains, please leave a message and we will choose the one you like

Name: The sensuality of fast wear 快穿之倾色撩人 作者:小乖怪
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10101/
    Description: The heroine is black-bellied and smart, and can hook people and flirt with people. . . There are all kinds of male protagonists, there is always one that you like Raiders brother (pure brother X innocent sister) taboo incest 1V1 Raiders mercenary father (father X daughter) taboo incest male more than female 1V1 Raiders father (widow husband father X Widow and daughter-in-law) village 1V1 Raiders monk (abstinence monk X pure love girl) abuse of heart 1V1 The world of men and women (Mr. Shanchang, senior brother, father) taboo incest 1V2 Sick baby sister Jun brother (major brother X sister) taboo incest abuse heart 1V1 Teacher Raiders (Teacher Wenrun X Happy Heroine) 1V1 Sturdy Sea VS Naval Officer (Admiral of England, Siren) Female Strong 1V4 Raiders Male God Instructor (Large Instructor X Female Disguise as Male Female Lead) 1V2 10,000 The Top of the Beast (Bai Feng female lead is the king) Strong female 1V3 Raiders scum father (the prime minister X daughter) taboo incest 1V1 Ghost hunter (black-bellied lascivious female ghost X abstinence master) 1V1 Prostitute Uncle Kuai (Seductive Village) Gu X rough man uncle) Taboo incest 1V1 Ancient wears the present (the end of the entertainment industry) 1V3 Little sheep into the wolf's den (NP illegitimate daughter X father, brother, brother, heavy mouth, ghosts, plunder, rape) Punish the world (1V1) Battlefield Love, Old Shadows of Civil Times (1V1) Interstellar*Future World (1V1) The handsome man, please don't tease. Youth campus, encounter the first world male protagonist (process 1V2 ending 1V1) military division * general, adultery from attack and counterattack (1V1) Houmen's wife (1V1) child bridesmaid. The ruffian and the young master of the martial arts family (process 1:2 ending 1:1) Prisoner. The mercenary prisoner X disguised herself as a male heroine, and encountered the second world male support (1V2) that he. Disabled Landlord Component Male Protagonist X Poor Peasant Female Protagonist (1V1)

Name: [Quick Wear] Female Match Counterattack [快穿]女配逆袭 作者:淡衣
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10416/
    Description: In order to travel around the world, Ning Wan chose the fast-moving mission with the highest difficulty factor. Who knows, it was to travel to the meat to change the fate of the miserable female supporting role. Note: The plot is messed up, the first time to write a text for meat and meat, or an H text, please forgive me for boiling a frog in warm water. The ambiguous and warm to h, 1v1 The first pair of cps: on the surface, abstinence is actually pure love male lead vs seductive fox demon female lead. Probably there will be a 4D ending

Name: Quick transmigration of Xia Ji 快穿之夏姬 作者:想吃多多肉
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10283/
    Description: Xia Ji was an ancient bewitching girl who was a disaster to the country. She was beautiful and lewd. She committed adultery with many princes and doctors, leading to a series of historical events. During this period, I encountered a system designed to seduce people, and it hit it off. From now on, from heaven to earth, ancient times, and modern times, I left a story of Duan Xiangyan... ... not finished, stop changing

Name: Don't be disciplined when you wear it quickly 快穿之不要节操 作者:炫酷狂霸拽的霸霸
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10241/index_2.html#all
    Description: An 18-year-old girl, Su Yueling, has no love but meat. After reading the meat articles she had read, she began to search the forums for new articles. She found a website called Don’t Be Virtuous. There are many newly opened meat articles that are updated very slowly. , After filling in the information, I was selected to fill in the new text, and I went through many newly opened meat texts to independently complete the meat text to do the male protagonist given by the mission guide, involving a variety of world frameworks. This world is probably 1v1. If you don't like it, you can skip it. It doesn't affect the ending. Maybe 1v1 may be np's mother, sweet text, not abusing the male protagonist, let alone the female protagonist's emotional flesh, not pure meat, love it Do it boldly.

Name: [Quick wear] I don't love anyone [快穿]我谁都不爱 作者:清衫
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10016/
    Description: This is a story about the heroine who quickly wears to the book and has all kinds of sex just for the flesh! ! !

Name: 【Quick wear】The wisher takes the bait 1 【快穿】愿者上钩1 作者:姷樂
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/9_9959/
    Description: 1. Bamboo horse and the green plum who became someone else's fiancée (completed the code) 2. The queen mother and the young emperor (completed the code) 3. The good girl and the elder brother of the crush (completed the code, 3P confirmed) 4. The elder brother who lost his wife and did not The sister of the supernatural ability (completed, the end of the world NP text confirmed) 5. The elder general and the concubine's bad wife (completed) 6. The strong woman and the niece's fiancé (cumulative archives, updating) 7. The marquis and the body Adopted daughter after a sinner (updating) Uncertain chapters: 8. The widowed sister-in-law and the uncle who returned to the hometown after being admitted to the scholar (concept) 9. The vampire and the wolf princess (concept) 10. The sister with a bad heart and the heart Brother-in-law who is too soft (concept) 11. The widow of the president and his best friend (concept) 12. Young woman and fitness coach (concept)

Name: Quick-wearing delicate flowers are hard to grow (H) 快穿之娇花难养(H) 作者:豆浆
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/9_9041/
    Description: Zijing is a little transparent of the Time and Space Administration, and was deployed from the Raiders Qingshui Group to the Raiders Meatwen Group. From then on, integrity is a passer-by, and every day is spent in sexual happiness. Note: Some have female protagonists, some do not, some have memory, some do not~ The full text is 1V1, with plots, and it will not be full of meat. Targets that have been tackled: Mistress Instructor x Major General Gao Leng (Qianqiang) "Teleportation" Delicate Ex-Wife x Abstinent Husband, Merry Widow x Loyal Farmer, Pure School Flower x Gold Master (Scumbag) Young Maid x Perverted Duke (Training) and Pro-Princess x The King of Thin Love Crosses Humans x Ancient Orcs Gold Screenwriter x Wenrun Movie Emperor Danmei Painter x Male Frequency Editor-in-Chief Gan Sister x Rogue Army Brother Waiting Raiders Targets: The Republic of China Prostitute x Chaebol Second Young Master (Ongoing) Female Honorable Prince x Handsome Prince Husband [Ongoing] Local Tyrant Apprentice x Online Game God (Hologram) (Queueing) Inferiority Girl x Xueba Male God (Queueing) Perfect Experimental Body x Dr. Sick Jiao (End Times) (Queueing) Original Match x Poison Tongue Tsundere Man (Queueing) White Flower Green Bitch x Gentleman Brother-in-law (queuing) OmegaxAlpha (queuing) Prison Policewoman x Political Prisoner (future) (queuing) Furnace Ding Girl Apprentice x Master Shizun (Xiu Xian) (queuing) Gold Worshiping Female Secret x Black Belly Boss ( Queuing ing) Tomb Raiders x Thousand-year-old corpse (perverted) (queuing ing) Miss Waste x Heaven's Pride (queuing ing) Gao Leng Model x Mensao Photography (queuing ing) The fastest update of the only domain name in the rotten country m.ifuwen.com more 449

Name: [Quick wear] Big brother f*ck me [快穿]哥哥大人操我 作者:Amon
    Raw Link: Part1: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10011/
    Part2: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/9_9957/
    Description: Brothers and sisters, Dafa is good! Brother marry! No three views! Destroy the elder brother of various attributes! Brother, who are you looking at? Since my brother is so disobedient, don't blame me! I didn't want to prostitute at first, but in every world there is a brother who wants to die jumping in front of my eyes! How can such a brain-dead man be my brother! [Prequel: 【Brothers War】Sister Mascot (H) 【兄弟战争】贫乳妹妹吉祥物(H) ]

Name: Quick Transmigration Male Second Rescue System [General Attack] (H) 快穿之男二拯救系统【总攻】(H) 作者:江山
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10787/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: BL - MC is seme
    Description: Whether it's danmei or romance, there is always such a male second, no matter whether he is evil, domineering, or gentle, but they all have one common feature: they are always infatuated with the protagonist. To guard the body and mind for the hero and heroine, until death. But no matter how affectionate they are, they always have to lose to the first male protagonist who is the winner in life. After falling out of love, Liang Dong was forcibly brought into a different world, and got a system. He was forced to complete the rescue mission of the second male lead, split the male and female lead, or the male lead, complete the second male lead, and attack the first male lead. PS: The total attack ends with NP, the attack may be a bit scumbag, and there may also be abuse of the body and mind.

Name: Fast-wearing famous stunner 快穿之名器尤物 作者:小野猫
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10063/
    Description: The divorced wife Ye Chenchen was killed by her boyfriend and the mistress on the night, and she got a magical system of famous devices. With the famous device system, Ye Chenchen successfully reached the pinnacle of his life. Gao H, Madden The first pair of CPs: abstinent father-in-law VS pure daughter-in-law (completed) Second pair of CPs: Overseer Major vs singer stepmother (completed) Third pair of CPs: Poison-tongued professor VS amused students (completed) Fourth pair Pair of CP: National Actor VS President of Yujie (Completed) Fifth Pair of CP: Achieved Monk VS Debauched Princess (Completed) Sixth Pair of CP: Righteous Young Hero VS Demon Maiden (Completed) Seventh Pair of CP: Gangster Boss VS Xueba School Flower (completed) Eighth pair of CPs: Domineering brother-in-law VS Amnesiac sister (completed) Ninth pair of CPs: Generation Mingjun VS Nunnery in Antang (completed) Tenth CP pair: Juvenile Chess King VS Fan Girl Fans (completed) Completed) The eleventh pair of CPs: the cute scholar VS the glamorous fox demon (completed) The twelfth pair of CPs: Domineering prison guards VS innocent female prisoners (completed) The thirteenth pair of CPs: Girl queen mother VS East factory supervisor (already completed) Completed) The thirteenth pair of CPs: big-name star vs. international supermodel (completed) The fourteenth pair of CPs: Stupid Emperor vs. Gao Yan's Concubine (completed) The fifteenth pair of CPs: Big Banker vs. Little Head Nurse (Completed) Sixteenth cp: Figure skating world champion brother-in-law vs. useless sister-in-law (completed)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm maybe there one or two on that list this cat have read on random

7. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Did you sleep today? [Quick wear] 今天你睡了吗[快穿] 作者:红烧肉
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/72/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Well it's quite an acceptable read and has a medium plot that tries its best to justify itself and reduce the plot hole.
    Description:
    The 18th-tier young actor Meng Ran participated in the audition and met the rich and handsome tyrant
    Zhou Zixian: an actor like you, I suggest that you don't come out with hot eyes.
    Meng Ran: ... tyrant It's true, Ba Ba said everything to Zhou Zixian: Well, I think you have nothing but a face, you are pitiful, why don't I take care of you
    Meng Ran: ... Ba Ba is right, Bully... eh? ? ? Eh! ! ! !

It's 1v1. [Sigh! Personally, I prefer No CP Complicated RLs over 1v1]
    Real-world: Entertainment circle (?), First arc: Semi-interstellar, Second arc: Wuxia, Third arc: Modern world lawyers

Authors' other work: Quick Transmigration: The Journey of Meat Eating
    Quick transmigration Where is the festival? 快穿节操何在_御宅屋

Name: Quick Passing Sexual Happiness Raiders (H) 快穿之性福攻略(H) 作者:顾晨兮
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/0_789/
    NU Link: ٔN/A
    Description:
    Min Yao is a generation of actresses who died unintentionally, but was bound to the "sex happiness" strategy system, and since then began her "sexual happiness" journey in various worlds. Each strategy mission is 1V1, the heroine's mission is to help the host to attack the target characters, try to focus on the plot, supplemented by meat. Mission statement: The heroine will conquer ten worlds, and the CP and other things have been set. ——————————————————————————————————————— CP Preview: The First World: Doctor Abstinence VS The second world of the green plum secretary: the boring officer VS the girlfriend with the ball The third world: the black president VS the virtuous wife The fourth world: the grass-roots general VS the wife of the chaff The fifth world: the ghost principal VS the beautiful teacher The sixth World: Ruthless Marquis VS Beautiful Stepmother The Seventh World: Qinglou Hua Kui VS Huaxin Wangye Eighth World: Lustful School Flower VS Gao Leng School Grass The Ninth World: Ruthless Major General VS Charming Adjutant snub wife

Name: Demon Custom (High H) 恶魔定制(高H) 作者:西陵居客
    Raw Link: http://m.yuzhaiwu520.org/10_10275/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Although not exactly QT, it has many sub-plots
    Description:
    Yan Yan, a cartoonist from the Eighteen Bans, accidentally entered a website called "DZ". This is a website that customizes the delivery service of macho men. You can also set the storyline according to your own brain hole, and name the male protagonist who enters your brain hole. So, a dissatisfied woman fell in love with this website madly, and fell into the devil's trap step by step.

Name: Take away the heroine's ex (quick-wear) 抱走女主前任(快穿)作者:楼兰经年
    Raw Link: https://www.xyushu5.com/read/23547/
    Description:
    There is such a scumbag in almost every world. He was found to be stealing food with the heroine behind his back [Cheating on heroine]. After the heroine was heartbroken, he met the real son of destiny. The story continues... Ni Ni is going to play this and the scumbag . The scene of the man stealing food.

Name: 去三千肉文做路人(快穿)Go to Sanqianrouwen to be a passerby (quick wear)
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/48484.html
    Description: Xu Zhenzhen just wanted to go to Sanqianrouwen to make a flat salted fish, but she was either unlucky to meet the villain BOSS who likes to detain play, or was caught by the perverted master who smelted copper to Shuangxiu; Escaped from the devil's claws and became the favorite experiment of the snake essence doctor!   Xu Zhenzhen just wanted to say: Damn it! Three thousand perverts fell in love with me, and it was not much to vomit three liters of blood! ! Please die quickly!    All perverted bosses mentally ill: Xu Zhenzhen! You want beautiful! I can find you even if you die! !

Name: 快穿之欲女系统 Fast-wearing lust girl system
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/35326.html
    Description: Ran Zaizai was originally just a very ordinary girl, but she was accidentally hit by the lust girl system, and she started a lewd life! Follow up: ρο1⑧sf。cᴏm(ωоо1⒏ υiр)

Name: 快穿之拯救肉文女主(np) Quick Transmigration: Save the Meat Lady (np)
    Raw Link: https://www.rouwennp.club/book/52469.html
    Description: After Luo Fang died in a car accident, she was forced to bind to a system called Rescue the Rouwen heroine, and shuttled through various small worlds to help the Rouwen heroine block the overwhelming rotten peach blossoms.   
    She knows that she has no potential for enchanting, she acts cautiously, and only wants to get a low guarantee, but why do the peach blossoms continue...  
    Timid and cautious, petite and soft heroine x various fleshy male protagonists

Name:

Raw Link: linkhere.com
    Description:

Name:

Description:

Name:

Description:

Name:

Description:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  8. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The female partner, she just wants to go to bed (Quickly wear) 女配她只想上床(快穿)
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/41903.html
    https://www.po1818.com/read/31895/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Actually this one is more of a slow wear
    Description: A major accident occurred in Tianfang Universe, which is in charge of tens of thousands of small worlds-when a new intern imported body data for the male protagonist of the sweet pet world, the decimal point in the erotic column was misplaced! ! These male protagonists are born out of good luck, talents, and great tools. When the erotic value increases by 10 times, the female protagonist cannot satisfy the male protagonist's desires. What kind of situation will they face? There were problems in countless small worlds, some collapsed, and some barely maintained. Tianfang Universe chose to try to correct the part where the main emotional line of the male and female is not yet Be, but no matter whether it is the female lead group, the female match group, or even the passerby group, no one can solve the huge desire of the male lead. In the end, they can only find the legendary one. np erotic group. The task went round and round, and it fell on Su Nian, who likes chaos the most. Tianfang Universe gave Su Nian two tasks: first, to satisfy the male lead's desire; second, as a female partner, to match the male lead. In order to allow Su Nian to complete the task seriously and not to engage in all kinds of things, Tianfang Universe equipped her with a monitoring system 008, which did not allow her to have any words and deeds that seduce men's initiative. Regarding this, Su Nian said, it’s okay, everyone can rest assured, I will do whatever the male lead hates, worshiping gold female partners, lascivious female partners, cowardly female partners, acrimonious female partners, bullying female partners... I, hold it tight! ! ! [World One: Gold Worship Female Match]: Brother-in-law, five million once, live less and don’t stick to others, and shoot! [World Two: Internet celebrity female partner]: Married actor, please use me as a stand-in to vent! ! [World Three: Lascivious Female Matches]: Uncle, if your girlfriend is not there anyway, you can help feed your sister-in-law~? …………Slowly increase the types, 1V1 in each world, and will abuse the male protagonist. Most of them should be because the male protagonist began to dismiss it, and then the body was really fragrant, and finally said "woman, I can give you a name", but the kind of slapped face, such as the title of the book, the female partner just wants to go to bed! ! ! First-issue: po18vip.xyz (ωoо1⒏ υip)
    In the large European-style room, a man and a woman were placed on top of each other, all naked. The woman's slender legs were split to the widest extent. She grabbed the sheet with her five fingers, and her neck couldn't stop leaning back against the man's chest. A little pleasure, but more uncontrollable pain.

Between the woman's legs, there is a terrifyingly thick meat stick, which is 25 centimeters in length, five or six centimeters thick, and the stick is full of blue veins around it. The big bulge, such violent movements, only made people feel that the woman on the bed was going to be f*cked to death.
    After another violent ejaculation, the woman's body was already in a mess, and her everted labia couldn't close at all. There was disappointment in her hoarse voice: "Is it still possible?"

The big one held it, his eyes were very complicated, and after a long time, he lowered his head and kissed the already weak woman.

"It's okay, it's my own problem, I'm going to take a cold shower! You go to sleep first!"

As he said, he pulled away, his straight d*ck was still full of water, and it had turned purple and black, and anyone could see it was very uncomfortable.

On the other hand, the voyeur duo was also discussed.

Su Nian: 008, is this the male protagonist whose lust value has increased tenfold?

008 looked at the battle in the room and swallowed: Yes, master, the plot of this world is relatively simple, the male protagonist is the overbearing president Chen Mohan, and the female protagonist is the rich family daughter Su Yueying. The male protagonist cooperated and reached the pinnacle of life step by step. The two have a deep relationship and appreciate each other...

Su Nian: Well, it seems that the relationship is indeed very good. !

Su Nian rummaged through the memory of this body. This body is also called Su Nian. She is the half-sister of the female protagonist Su Yueying. However, unlike her sister's independence and self-improvement, Su Nian is greedy for pleasure and short-sighted. Apart from causing trouble, she has no special skills.

Almost everyone has a bad opinion of Su Nian, and the male and female protagonists look down on such moths. At this point in time, it is Su Nian who owes a lot of gambling debts, so she turned her attention to the male protagonist and tried her best to do everything possible. Living in my sister's house, I want to seduce my brother-in-law with my body.

The time, place, characters, and reasons are all there, and sure enough, the first mission was simple.

Before leaving, Su Nian glanced at the room again and licked her lips: I hope he will be so good tomorrow! !

————

Su Nian belongs to Tianfang Universe and is an employee of the NP Erotic Team. It was not her turn to take care of this sweet pet world, but unfortunately, an accident happened here.

When the staff imported the body data for the male protagonist of Sweet Pet World, the decimal point was misplaced in the column of lust! ! Lust value has increased tenfold.

What is the concept of ten times the erotic value? These male protagonists are naturally gifted, powerful and good, and their s*xual desire has increased tenfold, which means that it takes ten women to have s*x at the same time in order to be barely appeased, which is already something impossible.

When this huge bug was discovered above, the small world was already running reasonably and could not be reset.

Statistics show that half of the sweet pet world has seriously collapsed, and the remaining half is about to collapse.

There are various reasons for the collapse. Some male protagonists open their harem and play the world, and the female protagonist has become a member of the harem; some male protagonists have developed peculiar fetishes. The male protagonist, because he has been unsatisfied all the year-round, has a gloomy temperament, and is about to blacken...

Tianfang Universe chose the part of the male and female protagonists that have not been completely BE [Bad Ending]. Group, no one can solve the huge desire of the male protagonist, and in the end, only the legendary NP erotic group can be found.

The NP erotic group is a legend in the Tianfang universe. Because there are less than 10 people in the entire department, they are all bold and experienced people.

Unexpectedly, however, this project went around and was handed to Su Nian.

Su Nian, an old acquaintance in the sweet pet department, was originally in the female lead group ten years ago, and the task completion rate was extremely high, but only after the above verification did she find that almost every important character in the small world had an affair with her. Even the female counterparts are no exception.

This guy is a natural old-fashioned critic, and her character is wanton and unrestrained. Follow-up verification found that her erotic value has always been an unknown state of three question marks, a female stallion who is given a nickname to walk, and a sea king with super-class bed skills

... The biggest problem in the eyes of the sweet pet department - the male protagonists whose desires have increased tenfold, may be a delicious meal for Su Nian.

The sweet pet department gave Su Nian two tasks: first, to satisfy the desire of the male lead; second, to match the male lead and the female lead as a female partner.

The forecaster has a high probability of completing the analysis task. The only worry is that such an experienced woman who knows men very well, who is flirty and playful, may accidentally make the male protagonist fall in love. The main line of men and women, which is already in jeopardy, can no longer collapse! !

In this regard, the sweet pet department not only repeatedly reminded Su Nian, but also equipped her with a special monitoring system 008. Once there is any act of seducing men's initiative, it will be warned. In serious cases, points will be deducted, and even the small world will be withdrawn.

In this regard, Su Nian said, it doesn't matter, everyone can rest assured that I will do whatever the male protagonist hates, such as gold-worshiping female supporting roles, lascivious female supporting roles, cowardly supporting female supporting roles, caustic female supporting roles, bullying female supporting roles... I can hold it! ! !
    This task does not require Su Nian to bother at all.

Even if it was just a glimpse, she had already come to several conclusions:

First of all, the male protagonist with a tenfold increase in desire value is indeed very strong, but Su Nian thinks she can handle it, but it does take some effort.

Secondly, ordinary people are in this state of being unsatisfied or even giving up halfway all the year-round. I am afraid they can't stand it for a long time, but Su Nian learned from the plot that Chen Mohan has always been gentle and respectful to Su Yueying, and the two have been married. For a year, the marriage relationship was excellent, and even in the matter of desire, Chen Mohan himself went to see a doctor regularly and even took some drugs to suppress sexual desire.

This shows that the male protagonist loves the female protagonist very much.

And just right, the original female supporting protagonist Su Nian is the type that the male protagonist hates the most, and he will be bored almost at a glance.

Then what Su Nian has to do becomes easier. As long as the male protagonist vents his excess lust and maintains his previous disgust for the original owner, he will be done, and it will be nothing.

Su Nian: The task of your system is really too simple!

008: Boss, no one in our system can handle ten times the desire /(^o^)/~~

Su Nian: Can’t we play some tricks first, for example, I will have a segment with the heroine or the male partner first...

008 : Di Di Di, we have detected the danger of the host's thoughts, please correct your thoughts.

Su Nian: ...

The next morning, seeing Su Nian basking in the sun in the villa, Su Yueying, who was about to go to work, frowned:

"Su Nian, I have a meeting tonight, I will be back later, you don't want it either. Going to the bar again, since you have decided to work with the Chen family, let’s do some preparations, and don’t let people look down on our Su family!”

She deserves to be the heroine. Even she can be impartial to the disgusting female supporting actress. Look at this neat and neat business style, matched with the coquettish pity she couldn't bear in bed last night, it's really... Su Nian's eyes are first It brightened, then dimmed quickly, nodding with some unrequited love.

008: It's true that the superior asked me to look at you! !

Seeing the other party's apparent disregard, Su Yueying's face was not very good-looking, just about to educate a few more words, Su Nian turned her head and said seriously: "Sister, go to work, the company's dividends have been reduced last month. Come on, you have to work hard! I want to eat more and wait to die for a few years!"

Su Yueying: ...

008: ...why can the host be so proud to say such words ...

Su Yueying left with a black face, As soon as she left, Su Nian instructed 008 to send a message to the male protagonist using the female protagonist's mobile phone.

[Su Nian: Said that she had prepared a surprise for him tonight, and asked him to come back sooner... Delete it after posting it! Points are deducted by yourself! ]

[008: OK! 】

The night in the villa is relatively quiet. Both Chen Mohan and Su Yueying don't like being disturbed by others. After the nanny prepares the meal, they will go directly to the backyard to rest, especially on the second and third floors of the villa. Others are not allowed to go up.

Not to mention, the original owner had a very complicated mood toward her sister and had natural envy, but she kept the same hairstyle without looking even, and even the body shape was very similar, but on weekdays, the two of them wore very different styles. The difference, few people notice this.

All of this gave Su Nian room to play.

But even if the original owner doesn't do this, she will do it herself, it just takes some time.

In the evening, Su Nian put on the heroine's pajamas, adjusted the lighting in the bedroom to dim, and put the props on the table. After hearing the sound of the car outside, she raised her butt and lay on the bed, and slowly pushed a massage stick in. in your own garden.

This is a black massage stick, which Su Nian found in the drawer of the original owner. The original owner was also a player and had boyfriends early on. However, compared with brother-in-law Chen Mohan, those men were nothing but clouds and mud, are just some rich second generation who can't be on the table.

Although this body still belongs to the original owner, the details of the body have already been fine-tuned according to Su Nian's standards. go in.

As soon as it was plugged in, there were footsteps outside the door.

——————

When Chen Mohan received the news, he was not entirely happy.

Of course, he loves Su Yueying, but he stopped countless times at the critical moment of desire, and he could never be in a state of unity of spirit and flesh, which still left some irritability in his heart.

Especially after each s*x, he always has a strong desire to vent, he just feels that no matter who is good, no matter how many women, he wants to explode once.

The psychiatrist also gently suggested to him that he is in a special situation and his desires are much stronger than ordinary people. It is not a good thing to always block it like this.

Even the male doctor has made it clear that this kind of forced interruption and the inability to vent after taking cold showers every time will cause harm to his body. In fact, he has been taking cold showers for longer and longer. During the last check-up, the doctor concluded that the condition had worsened, and it had become a rare case of extremely difficult ejaculation.

But it is difficult for him to get through that level in his heart. He is not a casual person, and he cannot accept sex without love, let alone a lover who betrays him.

He knew the meaning of Su Yueying's text message, and there was a similar situation in the past. She didn't admit defeat, or she felt that she owed him, and wanted to try harder.

Sure enough, the room was lit with incense, and the lights were dim. There was a small box of things on the table, and a note. I asked someone to ask, this prop can increase the excitement of both parties. Let's try it, shall we?

It is Su Yueying's handwriting.

008, who was watching the whole process, said that it didn't know why Su Nian could imitate it with just one glance. At this time, it used data scanning for identification, and it was difficult to distinguish the true from the false. It was really powerful. It seems that the legend is true. People seem uninhibited and wild, but everyone is not easy to mess with.

Seeing the note, Chen Mohan was moved in his heart. The person he loves always thinks about him like this. She used to fall in love with a very shy person, but now she even dares to use props.

That's all, what if he suffers again, let her feel less guilt.

Chen Mohan picked up the prop and looked at it. It was actually a condom-shaped thing, but it was different from ordinary condoms, with many particles on the surface and a softer texture.

Chen Mohan didn't understand, does this thing really work? His original size already made her unbearable, plus this thing...

After thinking for a while, Chen Mohan chose to wear it and followed the steps on the note. , drank a glass of wine, and finally pushed open the bedroom door.

In the dim candlelight, Chen Mohan's breath stagnated when he saw the snow-white b*ttocks on the bed swaying slightly.
    Rest of the Arc 1 MTL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hqLDDagNq6_lgtYip2DlsgYLzJmsWMthJT0YiEVBanE/edit?usp=sharing
    Zuoyu: I changed it a bit. I haven't had much inspiration in the entertainment industry recently. I changed it to write the end of the world first! What do you do at the end, I'll think about it again, anyway, let's look at it as a single world.

=========

[Straight female supporting cast] 1. I'm a stand-in!

When Su Nian woke up again before she had time to connect with 008, she was slapped in the face, accompanied by a sharp and angry female voice: "Su Nian, do you know that just because you want clothes and jewelry on a whim, our entire team almost Die in the mall!"

The woman's fingertips were sharp and slender, and she waved with great strength, and the slap was swollen for two or three days at least.

Su Nian quickly covered her face with her hands and fell in the direction of the woman's wave. The menacing palm hit the back of her hand with a slight difference, but because of the sudden incident, Su Nian also overestimated the body's endurance The force was still brought to the ground by this force, and even felt the stinging pain of the opponent's fingertips slicing the side cheek.

That is, in the blink of an eye, she probably took a look at the plot outline and extracted a few keywords, the end of the world, the stand-in, the character setting, Luo Yuanchu...

Su Nian complained without hesitation: "Yuanchu, she hit me. My face!"

A few meters away, the man who was already walking towards this side stepped forward three or two steps, supported Su Nian, and carefully looked at her face, the gloomy face was extremely cold, and there were several lines of distress in his deep eyes, quickly took out a box of plaster, and applied it to her face without money.

This ointment smells very good, moist, and mellow, and it should be a very precious material in the last days.

Tsk, it looks like I really care about this face!

The woman who did it was also pulled by the people around her. When she saw the man's gentle actions, her face was hurt. The others comforted her and glared at Su Nian.

In just a short meeting, obviously, in this room, except for the man in front of him, no one else liked the original owner.

This time the task is obviously more complicated than the last time, not only has the background of the apocalypse, but even the person next to her is only the second male.

Luo Yuanchu, is the admirer of the female protagonist Lin Musheng, the two are a school girl and a schoolboy [Classmates]. They were originally recognized as the best match by the school, but she never expected that Lin Musheng, as a journalism student, followed her mentor to the army for an interview, and then came back, already had a boyfriend.

That is the male protagonist of this world, Lu Zheng.

Luo Yuanchu was not a good person. After being robbed of love by Hengdao, he tried his best to investigate Lu Zheng. However, Lu Zheng had a great family background, and he had already become a major at a young age. The trap, not only failed to tempt Lu Zheng but received a warning instead.

But Luo Yuanchu didn't give up and took advantage of all the opportunities to contact Lin Musheng, talking about being a friend, but in fact, in this area of the campus, he accompanies classes, delivers water and meals, and asks for warmth... Not a boyfriend, but better than a boyfriend.

Su Nian touched the world, Lin Musheng and her many supporting actors, oh, they are still a sea queen!

[Su Nian: I'm a little envious...]

[008: Don't talk nonsense, according to the setting, the heroine is just popular! ]

008 touched his pocket and silently swallowed the second half of his spit - it's not like your NP erotic group, who can't move seven or eight at every turn.

Just... it just doesn't want to quarrel with others, definitely not because of the banknote ability!

If this world continued to develop, it was originally just an ordinary love story, but no one expected that the end of the world would come when Lu Zheng and Lin Musheng had been dating for half a year.

The zombie virus spread, and the whole world fell into disaster.

Luo Yuanchu, who happened to be returning to Luo's house, immediately took someone back to the school to find Lin Musheng, but found that Lin Musheng happened to be visiting Lu Zheng in the neighboring city B when the accident happened.

It was originally not far away, but the road to the end of the world was blocked, and the junction of the two cities was completely occupied.

Luo Yuanchu's family was involved in the black, and his physical fitness was strong. In order to find Lin Musheng, he walked around the edge of City A and City B, killing zombies while looking for people, and soon formed a team, and also met the original owner who looked like Lin Musheng.

The original owner, Su Nian, was an ordinary student before the apocalypse, and after the apocalypse, she did not awaken any supernatural powers, and suddenly she was favored by the strong Luo Yuanchu, which was like a windfall.

Luo Yuanchu didn't need Su Nian to kill the zombies, and he didn't need her to work. He completely regarded her as a stand-in to solve the pain of lovesickness before finding Lin Musheng, and he did what he wanted.

The longer the time passed, the more arrogant the original owner was raised, the more domineering, the more indolent, and the more often she put everyone in danger because of her own mistakes. She was simply a moth of the entire team.

In today's scene, because the original owner wanted a new dress and new jewelry, Luo Yuanchu brought his subordinates into the shopping mall, and when she came out, she died. And the one who just beat someone was an important member of the team, Luo Yuanchu's admirer Wang Yun, no wonder Su Nian couldn't escape, Wang Yun is a water-type ability, her level is not low, and her physical quality is far stronger than that of ordinary people. original owner.

Knowing the plot, Su Nian blinked and deliberately said in front of Wang Yun: "In the beginning, people have said that your safety is more important, but you have to take risks for me, people are so moved~~ Those clothes and jewelry, I will definitely change them every day to live up to your heart~~"

You can't wear them every day, they are all clothes bought according to Lin Musheng's style.

This show-off tea talk made Wang Yun even angrier, shouting to tear her up, but Luo Yuanchu coldly snorted:

"This matter is my decision, I can also replenish supplies when I go to the mall, not just to get clothes for Su Nian. As compensation, all the crystal cores will be shared by everyone this time, including mine. Next time, don't let me see it again, no one will do anything to my woman, otherwise, don't blame me for being ruthless!"
    008 soon discovered that when she was a rich woman before, she thought Su Nian was annoying enough, but when she unlocked the acerbic skills, it would be really annoying.

When Wang Yun scolded her for being lazy, Su Nian said:

"I can't help it, I was too tired last night~~ Wang Yun, you don't know, he was so powerful in the early days. Meng...Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you this, I forgot that you like Yuanchu, but unfortunately, Yuanchu doesn't like you like this... rough~~"

Wang Yun's eyes were red with anger, She has been killing zombies in the wind and the sun these days, of course, is not as good as Su Nian, who has taken good care of her. These days, this bitch's complexion seems to be getting better and better, and her face can't even see pores, and she is fair and delicate. Just like her, since the zombie outbreak, her skin has been dark and thick, and her body still has a bloody smell that cannot be washed away.

Wang Yun didn't know that the complexion was good, and it was not just maintenance, but Su Nian's consciousness was awakened, and this body would of course be adjusted to the best state.

In addition, Su Nian is currently developing "Lin Musheng" makeup according to Luo Yuanchu's preferences, a makeup that looks exclusively for the heroine, can that be bad?

Seeing Wang Yun being bullied, Luo Yuanchu's brothers couldn't bear to see it, and some who knew the inside story sneered:

"It's just a face, some people think they are noble, but in the end they will find that even a puddle of mud on the ground is not as good as... Wang Yun, you don't have to be angry, the clown jumping on the beam, you can't jump for a few days!"

Su Nian was not angry at all, and cheered the other party: "Then you have to work hard, don't die too early, you can't wait for that day~"

"You!" Someone was about to rush over to beat her, but was held down by someone who was still sensible, and the outside became a mess again, and almost everyone cursed Su Nian in their hearts.

Instead, the person who was scolded returned to the room gracefully with the newly collected fruit.

————

Luo Yuanchu only came back at night. The closer he got to City B, the more impatient he became. The time he spent on patrol outside was obviously longer recently.

[Su Nian: It seems that we are going to meet the heroine! ]

[008: Didn't you watch the plot? 】

It's not just about the meeting, tomorrow is the time when all the characters will gather, then...

【Su Nian: I'm lazy, I can guess it, it's just that the stand-in is under the pressure of the master and makes everyone hate it, but in fact now No one likes me, what's the difference~]

008 froze abruptly, feeling that the words coming out of Su Nian's mouth were particularly uncomfortable.

[008: That's not because you go out every day to raise hatred! ]

Even reminding others that their weapons are not ready, they have to use a sarcastic tone. Seeing one and the other is simply a walking king of mouth guns.

However, Su Nian's guess was right. After the original owner knew that she was just a stand-in, she had made trouble at first, and even tried to target Lin Musheng.

When Luo Yuan first saw the true master, the pain of lovesickness was expressed, and her fake product has long been meaningless.

In less than half a month, there has been a tendency to be abandoned. After the original owner noticed it, how dare she be arrogant and try her best to please Luo Yuanchu. But this submissive attitude is even more unpleasant.

It can be said that with the support of Su Nian as a supporting actress, everyone is more and more fond of Lin Musheng, who is powerful and kind-hearted.

Of course, the final result of the original owner was also very miserable, and she was eaten by zombies so that not even slag was left.

————

The next day, Su Nian woke up early, chose the most exquisite dress that best matched the temperament of the white lotus, and put on super delicate makeup. Soon after the team set off, they met the protagonist group.

Luo Yuanchu's team has already been screened, 1/3 of which are his brothers and subordinates, and 1/3 are supernatural powers who joined along the way, even ordinary people have a skill, but this team The team that has been relatively complete is still not enough to see in front of the protagonist group.

When they were three blocks away from the protagonist group, Su Nian and the others saw a huge movement.

The violent explosion sounded from the east of the town, and the whole ground shook three times, red clouds exploded in the sky, and searing waves of air rushed toward the face.

Luo Yuanchu made a decisive decision and led everyone to occupy a high-rise building. After a while, he saw the nearby zombies moving towards the east. One wave after another, the blasting sound continued for three hours. Only a professional army can make this movement. come out.

By the evening, the zombies in the entire town had almost been cleaned up, and in the center of the block, the two groups of people finally met on a narrow road.

"Mu Sheng!"

Luo Yuanchu looked at the woman in front of the star who was holding the moon in front of her. She was as beautiful as before the end of the world, her long hair was twisted into a ponytail, and her bright eyes were full of confidence. How many times did he worry again? Frightened, for fear that she would have an accident in this cannibalistic apocalypse, he woke up at night and could only look at Su Nian's face, imagining that his beloved was still alive and lying in his arms.

Luo Yuanchu's voice was already trembling, this look of incomparable concern, coupled with the almost identical eyebrows of Su Nian and Lin Musheng, the atmosphere at the scene was extremely delicate.

In Luo Yuanchu's team, almost everyone was watching a good show, all staring at Su Nian, not letting go of any of her expressions, Su Nian could even restore their inner drama - this bitch is like that every day Arrogant, I must not have thought that I was just a substitute! ! Lost? Angry? Pain? Haha, that's really heartwarming.

As for the team on Lin Musheng's side, the sunny and handsome male third, the gentle and elegant male fourth, and the men and women who were attracted by Lin Musheng... After watching Su Nian back and forth several times, they all guessed something, and they all showed shock. Anger, disgust.

The sunny and handsome little pup was the first to speak, full of nonchalance: "Who are you? Why are you pretending to be Sister Lin?!"

Everyone looked at Su Nian, waiting for her explanation.

Luo Yuan opened his mouth at the beginning, and suddenly hated his previous behavior. How could he find a substitute because of fear and longing, and even deliberately induced her to dress up as Mu Sheng, which was an insult to Mu Sheng.

Even if they didn't have anything substantive, it would greatly reduce Mu Sheng's impression of him.

"She, she's just irrelevant..."

Su Nian interrupted Luo Yuanchu's stumbling words, facing the crowd and loudly promoting his business:

"Hello everyone, I'm Sea King's stand-in, a person who can't get enough of supply and demand, venting his desires~~"
    Rest of Arc MTL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TY3A4Zl9BhILxwdSuXzaAm88OnopypOT_EyOuqfBf2w/edit?usp=sharing
    When Su Nian woke up, a sharp voice came from her ear: "Su Nian, we have raised you for two years, just for today, if you don't go today, your grandma's sanatorium will immediately terminate the service, she is ill You garbage stars, you will definitely not survive for a week!"

Su Nian's consciousness has not fully recovered, but it seems that the person who is talking has already grasped her very much, and there is no need to wait for her to answer. After cursing, he continued: "I put the clothes here, wait. After Lu Yu comes back, you can't make any sound, you can't go out until someone comes to take you, remember, don't play tricks with me, or it will make your life worse!"

Then came the sound of high heels leaving, Su Nian returned I vaguely heard some intelligent voices recognized by high-tech.

I don't know why, the import of 008 is getting slower and slower, Su Nian can only work hard.

When she finally opened her eyes, there was no one around. What caught her eyes was the cold and hard metal wind, and there were robots on standby in the corner. There were almost all sensing devices all around. Not too much.

Her eyes swept to the clothes beside the bed, tsk, this is more gauze than a bikini, it's her taste!

Before she could change her clothes, various voices came from next door.

First, there was the sound of the mecha returning to the voyage, and then there were the sound of well-trained footsteps, but the speech was noisy. It seemed that an important person was injured, and all kinds of large-scale medical equipment were running.

Su Nian looked down through the window. Good guy, the development of combat mechas is very high. There is a whole row of metal mechas of different sizes and smooth lines. Some warmhearted.

Su Nian's eyes just moved to the person at the forefront, only to see a dark combat uniform, but before she could see the outline clearly, she immediately felt a sharp line of sight, and she quickly lowered her body.

At the same time, the people downstairs frowned slightly and asked to the side:

"A stranger came?"

In the middle of a pile of mecha combat uniforms, the man who was asked was wearing a white coat, which was very conspicuous. There was a trace of discomfort in his eyes, but he soon became normal: "It's not the ones from your Lu family. I'll use the advanced tomograph upstairs..."

The person who asked the question nodded lightly: "Next time, you don't have to worry about the normal procedure."

When the person was obviously one beat slower than before, he still gritted his teeth to keep up.

Although there is no other information, but with all this environment, including the glands behind the neck of the body, Su Nian can already guess most of it, so when 008 is connected, she is already gearing up.

[Su Nian: Interstellar? ABO? Let me first declare that any good-smelling pheromone will make me unable to move my legs! ]

Su Nian is straight-minded, joking, a beautiful body is enough to fascinate people, plus the influence of natural genes, isn't this a paradise for sex.

008 is expressionless: [Mission World 003, Interstellar cowardly omega female partner, warning, this world is a normal world, there is no sign of collapse, and violations are not allowed! 】

Seeing Su Nian's face full of disappointment, 008 coughed again: 【I have been warned by 001, it said, this time the task is very simple, if it fails again...]

008 thinks of 001's face full of anger, and seems to be ready at any time The way he re-educates this incompetent student makes him tremble, he doesn't want to be punished!

Su Nian nodded noncommittally, casually flipping through the plot, her eyes slowly lit up as she flipped over, 008 frowned, and had a bad premonition, it also scanned the plot.

This world really has an interstellar ABO background. In short, people in this world are divided into three categories: alpha, beta, and omega. Alpha is a natural leader and ruler; beta is relatively mediocre in all aspects, and accounts for the largest proportion; omega is The weakest of the three, is only responsible for reproduction. In addition, people's physiques are also classified, from F to A are common, S and above are the best among the best.

From the perspective of the heroine Wen Yaonian, this world is an interstellar house fighting essay + career essay.

Wen Yaonian is the only omega in the interstellar space with a physical strength of S rank. She is a role model in the hearts of all omegas. She has a good family background, childhood sweetheart lovers, and countless relatives and friends... The only ups and downs is that she and her lover Lu Yu The fit is only 80%, which is too low for top powerhouses.

The higher the degree of adaptation, the more powerful the child born from the combination of the two, and the high degree of adaptation can reduce the possibility of warriors going crazy.

In this regard, Lu Yu, as the Interstellar 3S God of War, never cared about it, but the Lu family behind him was relentless.

Shuangwen's old routine, let's see how Wen Yaonian became a powerful soldier as an omega while fighting against the Lu family, and became the companion of the god of war. Of course, some flower guardians are inseparable from them. The male protagonist Lu Yu is the most powerful existence, and another admirer, Qin Yubai, plays a very important role.

For example, get the original owner Su Nian.

A woman who is 100% compatible with Lu Yu.

The original owner was born in Junk Star, and lived with her grandma. At the age of 18, she was brought to the main star by the Lu family because of a very special pheromone.

The Lu family backed Lu Yu and Wen Yaonian, and raised Su Nian carefully. The purpose is self-evident.

This kind of thing is nothing in the eyes of the rich and powerful. For the Lu family and even the entire Interstellar, the reproduction of the strongest is of great significance, and it is likely to mean the birth of 3S level or even super 3S level; not to mention , In the past two years, the Zerg has changed frequently, and the spiritual power of the land area is very high. It is uncertain when it will explode completely. It will be a huge loss that the alliance cannot bear!

Under such circumstances, Su Nian was accepted as the main star for two years. Many people in the upper classes knew about it, but they just didn't tell Wen Yaonian a little bit. As for Lu Yu, it is basically in the military camp or the battlefield, where can you take care of these.

However, there is no impermeable wall in the world, Qin Yubai knew about it.

In Qin Yubai's opinion, Wen Yaonian deserves all the best things in the world, how could she share a man with a woman from a junk star who knows nothing? He felt that this was an insult to Wen Yaonian.

So, this Young Master Qin took action.

The original owner was a timid and cowardly character. Even if she was brought to the main star, her biggest wish was to let her grandma have a good life. Although she didn't know what the Lu family asked her to do, she learned everything very obediently, and her words and deeds, Tea ceremony, flower art, poetry, books, rituals and music... It's a pity that she is really stupid. Even if she has studied for a long time, she has only learned the fur. Even the timid posture has long since become a habit, no matter how good the etiquette is, it is tangible but not divine, and it looks very arty and imitating.

The people of the Lu family also hoped that Su Nian would be favored by Lu Yu. After all, the pillow wind can be used anywhere, and the power of Lu Yu is getting bigger and bigger. It has taken over the expeditionary army this year, and the future is unlimited.

But after a period of training, the Lu family still gave up. Just like Su Nian, it was too far from Wen Yaonian, who was proficient in everything. Even if Lu Yu was blind, it was impossible for him to fall in love with her.

So in the next six months, the supervision of Su Nian became loose, and that's how it gave Qin Yubai a chance.

The little girl who is not deep in the world and has low self-esteem and is sensitive, how can she be Qin Yubai's opponent, but after three months of hard work, the two have known each other from acquaintance to each other. Under the impetus of the person, falling in love has become a matter of course.

Even with Qin Yubai's deliberate coaxing, the two had that relationship.

The original owner carefully purchased potions to cover up the fact that she had been marked, and tried her best to get out of the Lu family, but she didn't know that her lover had been waiting for the day when he pushed her to hell.

And today is that day.

Today is the time chosen by the Lu family. Lu Yu has just dealt with an attack by the Zerg and was seriously injured and must return to the main star for treatment.

In fact, according to the ability Lu Yu, in theory, it will not be injured, but because of the madness, the mental power that can be used is less than 30%. The sudden outbreak of the Zerg, although Lu YU turned the tide at the last moment, it was almost on the battlefield, lost his mind.

Su Nian's current location is a private recuperation place in the land area. There are expeditionary troops guarding the periphery. No matter how powerful the Lu family is, it is impossible to reach here. Therefore, obviously there are people of higher rank who are not allowed. The fall of the 3S-level imperial god of war, coupled with the assistance of the people around Lu Yu, the original owner will appear under the eyes of Luyu.

The body's senses were completely restored. As an old driver, Su Nian immediately noticed something.

This body, within 24 hours, I am afraid that I will be able to have a lover by stealing!

[Su Nian: Woohoo, little 8, people are so pitiful. Yesterday, I was in trouble with my lover, and today I will be forced to serve the male protagonist]

008 has black lines all over his head. Can the excitement in her tone be taken away, and the sadness is still like this Fake, bad review!

[008: You can not go! 】

The original owner did not go.

Qin Yubai's calculation is very accurate, this little white flower, who likes a person, just gives up. The original owner didn't even care about the threat of the Lu family. She was trying to escape at this moment. She was not very skilled, but in this kind of place, it only takes a little bit of trouble to alert Lu Yu.

The woman who is delivered to the door, Lu Yu, will not want it, let alone the one who is delivered to the door and has a private life with others.

Lu Yu didn't even see the original owner, so he directly sent her to Qin Yubai.

The original owner opened the door of Qin's house full of joy, and saw with her own eyes, how the lover who used to ask questions in the past, how to please another woman, at the high-level banquet, he and she seemed to be separated by the sky, and it was almost at this time that the original owner realized that she was not at all. I don't know Qin Yubai.

However, this is not enough. In order to completely eliminate the hidden danger of Su Nian, Qin Yubai released many photos and videos in public, some of which are true and some false. In his description, Su Nian is a low-class sitting girl from a garbage star with an F-level physique, I wanted to please the Lu family and the Qin family at the same time, but I didn't expect the car to overturn.

How could such a woman be worthy of Lu Yu? How can it be compared to Wen Yaonian?

This time, just as Wen Yaonian knew about Su Nian's existence, she already had the upper hand in both public opinion and reality, and even the Lu family's behavior made Lu Yu extremely displeased. Sit firmly.

It can be said that in the whole story, Su Nian is not even a female supporting role. A vent for the goddess to level the obstacles.

No one would care, how this slender and helpless girl endured the curses from the sky, how she endured the revenge of the Lu family, how she endured the death of her only relative... and how she died a month later. Garbage star on the hill.

After smoothing out the plot, Su Nian couldn't wait to put on that dress, not to mention that although this body suffered hardships in the early years, it has been raised according to the top configuration in the past two years. It's no wonder that the male partner said that non-female protagonists don't want it, but it was not ambiguous at all.

After a long time, the door opened and the man in the white coat came in.

Looking at her from a close distance, this person has a baby face, and she should not be too old. He saw her wearing a very dusty dress and trembling behavior, and her face was a bit more ugly, but it was obvious that the time was urgent, and he had nothing to care about.

"Colonel Lu has entered the deep-sleep recovery warehouse, and there is a 3-hour deep-sleep period, but given the Colonel's strong mental strength, there is a possibility of waking up early. You only have 2 hours. I shouldn't need to teach you specific matters, right?"

008 I was afraid that Su Nian would not be able to endure the loneliness and tease this man, but he didn't want to. Su Nian was like a frightened bunny, holding the tulle on her body. There seemed to be a thousand emotions in her eyes, but she finally blinked her eyes full of mist. Eyes, whispered:

"I know, I'll let the Colonel... let it out!"
    Rest of Arc 3 MTL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hzhOWV63Bc-hFIMNQlD_eOCmiAhXntAUnuZhzKzT2vk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  9. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy World Transmigration
    Hyperspace Transmigration
    Konoha Hypocrite
    Floating Immortal Order

Clueless_OP likes this.
  10. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Guide to the evil ghost of quick piercing (H) 快穿之恶鬼攻略(H)
    Raw Link: http://m.xinyushuwu.com/20/20878/
    https://www.xyushu5.com/read/23149/
    https://www.shubaowen.com/book/14400.html
    Description: Introduction to this article: Quickly pass through the text, the flesh, and the plot fly together, the heroine has no feelings.
    Either go to hell to be a lowly ghost prostitute, be vented by thousands of mutilated ghosts, and endure the stench and filth; Or attack 12 escaped evil spirits, capture them, and complete the task to reward the space ring and the basic law of immortality.
      If it was you, which one would you choose?
      Su Rao lived up to expectations and chose the second option.
      So she started a tragic career of being f*cked by various evil spirits.
      updated every day, and surprises continue It's drained~"   
    I thought the task was easy to do, but in fact, Su Rao, who was in the pit, supported the old waist: "Go away!"
    It was so cold...
    something icy and heavy was pressing on her.
    Su Rao subconsciously wanted to push away, but for some reason, she couldn't lift her hands up.
    She wanted to open her eyes to take a look, but she couldn't even open her eyelids, and a gulp of cold breath sprayed on her neck, as if something was licking the skin there, like some delicious food.
    This thought made Su Rao feel cold in her heart.
    The thing went down her neck to her collarbone and slowly moved to her mouth.
    "Hmm!"
    Rujiang was bitten by the thing through the fabric, Su Rao shuddered, and her toes tensed in pain.
    what?
    Su Rao burst out in a cold sweat.
    She knew it in her heart, but she couldn't open her eyes, so she desperately shouted to the system in her heart:
    "008? 008! Help!"
    At the same time, the other party started to rip off the clothes under her, first the d*ck, then the d*ck... This thing stuck his d*ck at her ankle, just when Su Rao was uneasy, a pair of rough, cold big hands Follow her legs up to m0!
    It... what does it want?
    Su Rao couldn't stop panicking in her heart.
    "008 Why haven't you come out yet? I'm about to get scared!"
    She screamed desperately from the bottom of her heart, her eyes fluttering under her lids, but she couldn't wake up, she couldn't resist at all, that sinful thing not only fondled her greedily The skin gradually licked the inside of her thigh, as if a piece of ice was applied to her leg.
    Immediately afterwards, the r0uxue between Su Rao's legs suddenly froze.
    The delicate flower hole subconsciously trembled.
    It's actually licking her there!
    Qi and blood rushed to her head, and the inexplicable confinement was rushed away at once.
    With a 'huh', Su Rao sat up, panting heavily, and kicked over, unexpectedly...
    It was pitch black outside, and the faint moonlight shone from the window, illuminating her eyes, and also letting her see the scene in her sight, except for a pile of worn-out furniture, there is nothing?
    What was that thing just now?
    Just when she was at a loss, System 008 finally spoke: "Host, you're finally awake!"
    "What's going on?" Su Rao calmed down, put on her underwear and pants, and looked at this unfamiliar place.
    System 008 anxiously explained: "Host, just now I was blocked by the evil ghost's magnetic field and electric waves and almost couldn't wake you up. Fortunately, the host's willpower is strong, otherwise, you will be eaten by the evil ghost!"
    The system said eating, not eat as in sexual desire, but literally eat, not even the slag of the belt bones...
    Su Ruo's heart skipped a beat.
    She got out of bed, turned on the light, and came to the mirror in the wardrobe. She has still her original appearance, with white skin all over her body, extremely black eyes, and waterfall-like black hair hanging down around her waist, except for a few obvious hickeys on her collarbone. Nothing else has changed.
    "Evil ghost? That thing was the goal of this mission just now?" Su Rao suddenly fought a cold war, thinking that she would need to communicate with such non-human beings in the future, she immediately retreated.
    What if you are tricked by evil spirits during the mission...
    System 008 was trained by the Hell's Justice Bureau anyway, so how could the system not know what her expression was thinking.
    "My dear host, you are already dead, normally you should go to hell if you kill five people, if you don't continue to do the task, very good, you are welcome to the 18th-floor hell ghost prostitute position, and you will be punished by thousands of people every day. Hundreds of crippled ghosts get up, do you think it's easier to get rid of the resentment from the 12 evil ghosts? Even if you are accidentally tricked by the mission target, you will soon be resurrected in place!"
    "..."
    Su Rao Hearing her face changed, she gritted her teeth bitterly in her heart: "I will do it! As long as I complete these 12 tasks, you will give me the space ring and the immortal cultivation technique inside. If you lie to me, Even if I become a ghost, I won't let you go 008!"
    The author's words: Good evening, my friends, I'm here again, this time I write about an NV master who lost everything, I hope you like it, Xiaoke ai [Little cutie] Be sure to leave a message for me~
    System 008: "I'm a dark horse who was born out of the Judiciary Bureau of Hell. Of course what I say counts, don't forget that the host, you are the reincarnation of the TaiSui Linggen, which is rare in a thousand years, the only spirit in the world, as long as you use your body's yin to tie Evil ghosts, every time you have s*x, your spiritual power will eliminate the resentment of the evil ghost, and if the evil ghost loses its energy, I can arrest it!"
    If 008 has a real physical body, it is estimated that his tail will be raised to the sky.
    Su Rao took a deep breath and forced a smile: "Isn't it just being crushed by an evil ghost? It's no big deal. For my beautiful career in immortality, I have to work hard."
    She decides the importance, no If you do a task, you have to be a ghost prostitute. It is better to complete the task honestly. Although they are all suppressed, what are 12 evil ghosts and thousands of stinking and incomplete ghosts?
    Speaking of which, she also regretted it. In order to treat her mother, She hooked up with a rich man. The two of them rolled on the bed when they first opened the room. All the NV children [dughters - Actually she is referring to female members of the rich man's family] came up together, and they beat and scolded her while covering her face and grabbing her hair.
    Originally, she had no intention of killing.
    But the tigress actually threatened her to make the matter public? Make her famous. She also said that the trouble would come to her seriously ill mother, and it didn't matter that Su Rao was beaten, she endured it.
    But if her mother is pissed off because of this, she won't do it.
    Su Rao had practiced taekwondo, but instead, she took the initiative and pushed the tigress and her three children to the ground in a few seconds. Who knew that the rich man who was watching the play saw his wife being beaten and scolded the tigress. Hit her together.
    At that time, Su Rao's eyes were red with anger, and the whole person went crazy. After regaining her senses, the rich family had already been slashed by her with a knife.
    There has been a lot of movement about this, and major news and television have been on it.
    Her mother also gave up her breath, and Su Rao committed suicide without waiting for the court to sentence her.
    I thought it was the end, but I didn't expect it to be the beginning.
    After that, she was found by the so-called hell judicial system 008.
    008 saw that she was in a daze, "Host, this is a good job that no one can ask for! As long as you complete these 12 tasks, you will be free from the mundane world and step into the world of immortality. Even our messengers from hell have to do it. It will give you some face!"
    System 008 is best at drawing big cakes, and he picks up good words for her, but Su Rao is not stupid and sweet, these evil ghosts should have caused the hell justice to have a headache for a long time.
    It is said that eating Tai Sui's flesh can lead to longevity, and her so-called Tai Sui reincarnation spiritual root is estimated to be used.
    Worth mentioning, that if there is a goal, there is always a strong goal, right?
    As for 12 Goblins, 12 World Quests?
    Hey... let's go step by step.
    "008, do you have the information about the evil ghosts in this world? Knowing yourself and knowing the enemy is a hundred battles, and I can't be blind?" Su Rao thought about it, and it would work if she treated these evil ghosts as ordinary men.
    System 008: "I'm sorry host, each evil ghost will only be automatically lifted after you complete the strategy, and their attributes will be displayed, but I know the world information of each evil ghost, I will first take this world I'll pass it on to you."
    Su Rao felt dizzy for a while, and after standing firm, she digested the information from the system in her head.
    She showed a complicated face: "The evil ghost is by my side?" She was afraid...
    Bang Bang Bang—
    an impatient knock on the door woke Su Rao, she got up and went down to open the door, and a fat face full of freckles came into view.
    "What time is it, are you still sleeping? Everyone else's house has already finished eating! I don't know what my parents think. Throw your oil bottle to me, they'll be relieved, and I'll take it with me every day. It's so unlucky to be burdened by you! What are you looking at? Why don't you hurry up and cook!"
    The other party's crackling voice made Su Rao speechless for a while, she stepped back, avoided the spit from the woman's saliva, and nodded: "I know eldest sister, I'll put on my clothes and cook immediately."
    "Hurry up! Your brother-in-law has to go to work in the office later!" Su Caifeng glared at her angrily before turning around and leaving.
    Su Rao grew up with a single mother, and cooking and housework is not difficult for her. If her mother hadn't had cancer, she would not have sold her body to find a way to get medical expenses.
    Now that there is no obsession, she has to do the task obediently.
    Su Caifeng and Zuo Zhenchuan have been married since childhood. Even if Zuo Zhenchuan has a good career and outstanding appearance, it is useless no matter how he refuses. Su Caifeng still has the cheek to marry and has not had any children since the marriage for 3 years.
    Su Caifeng is 1.7 meters tall and weighs 150 kilograms. She has been known as a hot and fat girl since she was a child. Although she is ugly, she is very shrewd and knows how to capture Zuo Zhenchuan, a rich and good-looking man.
    She just arrived yesterday, and the cowardly her became a free servant for the eldest sister's house.
    Now that Su Rao is here, in addition to keeping this character from jumping, she must also attack the evil spirits.
    But who is the devil?
    System 008 said that the evil spirits of each world will possess a person, and the evil spirits of this world are by her side, so she needs to find out by herself.
    After making three dishes and one soup, Su Rao greeted inside: "Eldest sister, brother-in-law, come out to eat."
    Su Caifeng came out with her fat body twisted and sat directly in front of the dining table. Then a tall and long-legged man came out of the bedroom. His smooth and fair face was angular and cold, and his dark and deep eyes were charming. Se Ze, those bushy eyebrows, and high nose, all show composure, and indifference.
    This is a very handsome man.
    According to the information, the man is a lawyer.
    Strange, he can endure Su Caifeng for so many years, and he is considered a capable person. Sure enough, the task world is different from reality. If it is reality, don't say baby kiss. Even if he is married, the man who is a lawyer will find a reason. Divorced, the lawsuit is still won.
    With a 'bang', Su Caifeng threw the spoon into the big bowl: "What kind of soup is this made of? It's salty! Su Rao, did you do it on purpose? I kindly let you live in my house, and that's how you reciprocate?"
    Su Rao was stunned.
    She has tested it, and it's not salty at all. Su Caifeng is definitely looking for trouble, is she trying to get mad at her?
    She blushed aggrievedly and looked at the man who had been eating silently: "Brother-in-law, I didn't mean it, it's not salty at all."
    From Su Caifeng's point of view, this is because the sister-in-law relies on her good figure and looks to be uneasy and kind. Seduced her brother-in-law, she got angry and slapped the table: "Su Rao, you bitch! Tell me something, what are you doing with your brother-in-law? Why am I bullying you?"
    Su Rao ignored Su Caifeng, stubborn. Staring at Zuo Zhenchuan, could this man be a ghost?
    "Su Rao, don't you talk!" Su Caifeng originally thought that this cheap sister was not pleasing to the eye, and she was not pleasing to the eye everywhere, but now she is ignoring herself so much, can she bear it? She picked up the empty bowl and smashed it towards Su Rao.
    This bowl was smashed into Su Rao's face. Once it hits, it will be disfigured.
    Su Caifeng was waiting for her cheap sister's beautiful face to be scratched. Suddenly, Zuo Zhenchuan stood up, pulled Su Rao away, and the bowl shattered to the ground with a bang.
    Zuo Zhenchuan looked at Su Caifeng indifferently, his tone was indifferent, and he couldn't hear his anger and anger: "Have you had enough trouble?"
    The author's words: The first world is relatively simple, and the following world will be difficult for the first world. Some of the above, the types of male protagonists in each world are different. I don’t have to go to work today, I’m not busy, so I will post more. I hope everyone will leave a message actively. Don’t dislike the lack of articles
    "I..." Under the cold eyes of the man, Su Caifeng wilted like an eggplant hit by frost.
    Zuo Zhenchuan glanced at Su Rao without looking at him, then went to work around the desk.
    After he left, Su Caifeng ran to Su Rao, pointed at her nose, and scolded: "I'm telling you little b*tch! Put away your crooked thoughts, I've cleaned up how many thoughts about my husband over the years. Little San [Xiao san - means mistress, a woman who interferes in a married couple's life], don't even want to fight me for something like you that doesn't have all the hair! Even if you're my own sister, I'll still slap you!"
    Su Rao lowered her head and didn't speak, Su Caifeng thought she was afraid of herself, and snorted coldly as she walked away: "Clean up the table, you will go out to buy vegetables in a while, and the housework will be handed over to you in the future, don't make me angry!"
    Su Rao waited for her to return to the room before she let out a long breath and said Ghost missions, you have to test your acting skills?
    "008, can I stun Su Caifeng directly?"
    "No, host, you are the tasker. Once you hurt anyone in the world, you will be forced to exclude the world from the world."
    Su Rao had a guess in her heart: "Evil ghosts can't hurt people?"
    The guess failed, and she heard 008 say: "The world the evil ghost chose is a world that can be merged with his magnetic field. Unlike us, we came in halfway through the chakra, not under the protection of heaven. range."
    "..." Su Rao rolled her eyes.
    She glanced outside and said what was on her mind: "008, this Zuo Zhenchuan is so strange, obviously he doesn't care about Su Caifeng, why not get a divorce? Could he be an evil spirit? Evil spirits must not be judged by common sense. Yes ."
    System 008: "I don't know about this either, you need to find the host yourself."
    Su Rao sneered: "You can't help me with co-authoring, I'll do everything myself, right?"
    The system didn't say anything, quite by default.
    She didn't want to deal with the system.
    She took the 50 yuan Su Caifeng left on the table and went out.
    Su Caifeng was trying to prevent her from ignoring her money. She only gave 15 yuan each time she buys food, which is really worth it. What can you buy with 15 yuan?
    Su Rao stood on the avenue holding the money, instead of going to the vegetable market, she went to the downtown.
    Under the bus stop, there are several young guys who are always looking at her and whispering from time to time.
    Su Rao has seen this situation a lot. Although her face is not alluring, it is absolutely top-notch. Her long black hair is set off against her white skin, making her even more pure and beautiful, making people unable to take their eyes off her.
    Sure enough, those men came to ask her for her phone number, but she declined with a smile.
    When she came to a building, Su Rao took the elevator and went to the 14th floor.
    "Hello miss, who are you looking for?" the female front desk asked politely.
    Su Rao smiled at her: "Hello, which room is Zuo Zhenchuan in? I'm his sister, I'm looking for him."
    "Lawyer Zuo? He's in Office 3. I need to call him to let him know. Is it?"
    "No need, thank you."
    There are many people working on this floor, most of whom are lawyers. After she appeared, there were still many men who followed her. Su Rao lowered her head and quickly found it. Room 3, knocked on the door.
    "Come in." There was a familiar man's voice inside.
    A smile flashed in Su Rao's eyes, she twisted her hand, pushed the door, and went in.
    "Brother-in-law..." She closed the door and stood by the door helplessly and helplessly, her small hands intertwined nervously, looking extremely uneasy.
    Zuo Zhenchuan raised his head from the copy, and when he saw her, he subconsciously frowned: "Why are you?"
    Su Rao's eyes were red, "Brother-in-law, I... I lost the 50 yuan that my sister gave me to buy food, I dare not go back... What should I do..."
    Zuo Zhenchuan thought for a while and put down his pen: "You Come here, I'll give it to you."
    Su Rao walked over hesitantly, saw the man take out a card from his wallet, and gave it to her: "Take it, you can keep the rest for yourself."
    Sincerely, this brother-in-law It's quite caring. In the beginning, Su Caifeng didn't want to take in Su Rao, but this brother-in-law wanted to keep her, or why was Su Caifeng so sensitive?
    Su Rao came to take a gamble today. If she didn't try it, I'm afraid she would never know who the evil ghost was.
    "Thank you brother-in-law." Su Rao happily went to pick up the card, suddenly tripped on something under her feet, and threw herself towards the man's arms.
    She put her hands on the man's mouth and stopped.
    Zuo Zhenchuan also seemed to be stunned by this accident. The girl's body fragrant came to his face. It was a special scent, with the unique freshness of virgins. Surrounded by this scent, men had an Instant confusion.
    When he reacted, Su Rao was already up, "Yes, I'm sorry brother-in-law!"
    Zuo Zhenchuan looked at her, her head was lowered, the black hair around her ears was picked up by her, and her ears were full of red, shy A blush spread down her cheeks.
    Her skin was so pale that even her neck was red, and she looked helpless, like a child who did something wrong.
    "It's okay, you don't fall down, come, take the card and go."
    Su Rao didn't pick up the card, but moved closer to the man: "Brother-in-law, can I wait for you to get off work together? If I go back alone... my sister will definitely scold me."
    Zuo Zhenchuan frowned: "Go back first, I'll get off work late."
    Su Rao smiled reluctantly: "It's okay brother-in-law, I'll be waiting for you outside, It won't interfere with your work." After she finished speaking, she trotted out of the office without waiting for him to refuse.
    Now that you are here, there is no reason to go back easily.
    She went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet with her chin propped up and thought, and just fell on Zuo Zhenchuan on purpose, she knew that he had a heartbeat.
    Do demons have a heartbeat?
    Zuo Zhenchuan suspected that the evil ghost appeared in Zuo's house. Could it be that she was wrong and that Su Caifeng was the evil ghost?
    "008, is the evil ghost possessed halfway or has it been possessed since birth? Is it the same as a normal person?"
    "Sorry, host, I don't know about this."
    Su Rao rolled her eyes, forget it, it was like asking in vain.
    At this time, there were two people talking: "Hey, do you hear? Last night, another person died. It's a beautiful TV anchor on the eighth floor of the building. I heard that the accident happened after only a week of practice. The police After several days of investigation, the murderer has not been found. The beauty's family is going to file a lawsuit with the anchor platform. I heard that they are going to find Zuo lawyer to fight."
    "Someone died again? Didn't one just die a month ago? It's on the 5th floor. A woman in the accounting department, why are there always dead people in our building? Are there any dirty things [ghosts, evil spirits, etc]? Otherwise, how can't the police find out? We have had seven or eight people in our building over the past year, right? "
    Bah, bah, what kind of dirty stuff, have you watched too many movies? I guess it must be a perverted serial killer. It is said that the vaginas of the dead women were all stabbed and their intestines were pulled out. How perverted does this have to be?"
    "Vagina is rotten? A normal man can't do it, right? Could it be rotten by some tool? Isn't there a pervert with a special hobby?"
    " Okay. Come on, the more you talk, the more disgusting you are, stop talking! Let's be careful after work, we'll go home together, don't leave the order!"
    After the two of them left the bathroom, Su Rao stood up from the toilet. She looked in the direction the two left and pursed her lips.
    The system has said that attacking the evil ghosts may cost her life, which means that the evil ghosts have great lethality. Reminiscent of the scene where the evil ghosts molested her the night before, will these two NPCs who went to be evil ghosts? What about the next hand?
    Su Rao suddenly felt cold on the soles of her feet...
    I hope she didn't get caught before the task was completed.
    Zuo Zhenchuan got off work very late. He originally got off work at 6 pm, but because he was too busy working overtime at 8 o'clock in the evening, it was already dark. Su Rao accidentally fell asleep in the lounge and was called by Zuo Zhenchuan. Just woke up.
    She rubbed her eyes and sat up: "Brother-in-law, are we going home?"
    She had been wandering around the building for several hours before, and she didn't find anything or say anything. Her running leg was about to break. I didn't expect to lie down and rest for a while. I went to bed after the meeting, and it was estimated that Su Caifeng would scold me for scolding me when I got home.
    It seems that I have to hug my brother-in-law's thick thigh well.
    Su Rao found that Zuo Zhenchuan's eyes were dodging, and he didn't dare to look at her. She was stunned for a moment, only to see that her neckline was messy because of sleeping. The clothes she was wearing today were very loose, and she could clearly see it from the angle he was standing. That snow-white soft cleavage.
    "Well, get up."
    After he finished speaking, he walked forward, and Su Rao quickly stood up and followed.
    Many people in the building have left, and few rooms are left lit. It is estimated that only the two of them are left in the entire building.
    Zuo Zhenchuan packed his briefcase and picked up his jacket. Just as the two of them were about to take the elevator down, the light above his head suddenly went out with a whimper.
    "The light is broken?" Su Rao quickly looked in the other direction and found that the waiters on this floor were all extinguished.
    Zuo Zhenchuan turned on the flashlight that came with his mobile phone, illuminating the distance between the two of them. He reached out and pressed the elevator number, and found that there was no movement. After pressing it a few times, there was still no movement.
    "Power outage."
    Su Rao looked at the dark and empty place and couldn't help swallowing: "Brother-in-law, is there a power outage in such a big building? Or is it only our floor?"
    It was too quiet, Her voice fluttered in the space.
    She couldn't help but moved a few steps and got closer to him, so that she felt more secure.
    Zuo Zhenchuan frowned, took a look at the front and back of the phone, and found no one: "It should be that the entire building's circuit is broken. If there is only a power outage on the first floor, it will not be so quiet, and there will be obvious machine operation sounds."
    Su Rao blinked In a blink of an eye, the lawyer still knew more: "Brother-in-law, let's go down the stairs, shall we?"
    "Well, follow me." Zuo Zhenchuan stretched his legs to leave, and found that the girl was holding onto his clothes tightly, and he couldn't help it. He softened his voice: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."
    Su Rao hummed and didn't speak. She wasn't afraid of the dark, but she was afraid of evil spirits!
    Many women in the building had an accident, and the evil spirits didn't do anything to men. She was really afraid that she would become the target of the evil spirits. Although she wanted to do the task, she was blinded by the dark lights. When she thought of the evil spirits staring at her secretly, She got pimples all over her body.
    The two walked down the safety exit on the 14th floor. It should take more than ten minutes to leave the building, but Su Rao followed him down three floors and found that every floor was dark. The circuit should be really broken, but why? No maintenance workers?
    It's so strange...
    Down another floor.
    Su Rao said to 008 in her heart: "Can you detect whether the evil ghost is with me?"
    System 008: "I can't detect it at the moment, but dear host, it would be better if the evil ghost really follows you. So the host doesn't have to work hard to find it, it's better to get the moon when you are near the water tower."
    Su Rao was speechless for a while, is this how the Chinese seven-character idiom is used?
    It's not fishing for handsome men!
    When she was complaining about the system in her heart, she suddenly stumbled under her feet, and she couldn't control her whole body and rushed forward.
    It hurts...
    It wasn't that she fell on purpose this time, but something really tripped her under her feet.
    Su Raogang was about to turn around and let her brother-in-law take a picture of what was on the ground with his mobile phone. In the next second, the only light on the stairs disappeared.
    She shuddered in her heart: "Brother-in-law?"
    No one responded to her...
    There was a gust of wind in the corridor, and a quiet whimper could be heard.
    Su Rao felt that something was wrong, so he stood up and shouted again, "Brother-in-law, what's the matter with you? Why did you turn off the light on your phone?"
    He was clearly standing by her side, why did he disappear in the blink of an eye?
    After Su Rao realized what, her face suddenly turned pale, her limbs slowly stiffened at a speed visible to the necked eyes, and the cold air suddenly rose from the soles of her feet to the top of her head.
    Just as I was about to run my legs, the lights came on again.
    With Zuo Zhenchuan's voice: "Are you alright?"
    Su Rao stopped abruptly, and suddenly, like the last piece of driftwood caught by a drowning man, she hurried into the man's arms: "Brother-in-law, you just went Where is it? It scared me!"
    "Xiao Keai [little cutie], I've always been by your side..."
    The voice of the man above her head was frivolous and provocative, making Su Rao stunned for a while...
    This is definitely not Zuo Zhenchuan's tone!
    Her heart, which had just landed, jumped to her throat immediately.
    It was difficult for Su Rao to control the thoughts in her head, and she froze in the other person's arms. She later realized that this embrace was really cold...
    It was like lying on a piece of ice!
    She swallowed hard, didn't dare to look up, and called the system frantically in her heart: "There's a ghost 008! Come and save me, I'm afraid! 008——-"
    A cold finger lifted her chin, forcibly Raising her head, Su Rao closed her eyes tightly, not even daring to take a breath: "Xiao Keai [little cutie], why don't you dare to open your eyes?"
    Nonsense, if you open your eyes and see a terrifying evil ghost face, she was afraid that she would be directly frightened.
    The man's low and hoarse laughter came, and along with the coldness on her lips, Su Rao opened her eyes subconsciously, staring at Zuo Zhenchuan's handsome face in astonishment.
    "Look at me at last, Xiao Ke ai." There was a wicked smile in his eyes, different from the old-fashioned and serious one before, now he is like a romantic flower thief.
    She shivered and shouted, "Brother-in-law?"
    The man raised his brows, but instead of replying to her, he lowered his head again, and deeply covered her trembling little mouth.
    Su Rao finally confirmed that the brother-in-law in front of her was not the real brother-in-law, but a demon that was possessing him!
    What can she do now?
    Push away and run?
    Of course not.
    The correct posture is to seize the opportunity and be f*cked obediently.
    It's time to show her true acting skills...
    Su Rao leaned on the man's arms weakly with her trembling body, her mouth was sucked again and again by this thing, and even the tongue in his mouth was cold, which reminded her of eating old popsicles when she was a child.
    Seemingly dissatisfied with her distraction, the tip of her tongue suddenly hurt, and the evil spirit let go of her mouth, squinting and smiling dangerously: "Xiao Keai [little cutie], don't you like brother-in-law very much? Brother-in-law, how are you doing today?"
    Su Rao pretended to be ignorant. Blinking: "Brother-in-law, how do you know I like you?"
    "Because I like you too."
    "Brother-in-law..." She lowered her head and pretended to be shy.
    The devil curled his lips in satisfaction, the evil spirit suddenly picked her up and came to a certain lounge on the ninth floor. The room was pitch-dark. He put the phone on top of his head, and then put Su Rao on the sofa. Using the white light of the mobile phone, I squinted at this beautiful young girl.
    Su Rao clenched her little hands nervously, feeling a little helpless under the man's unbridled gaze.
    He leaned down, pressed his nose against her neck, and took a hard sip: "Xiao Keai, you smell so good... This smell really makes me addicted..."
    Su Raoke couldn't smell any smell on her body, However, the sense of smell of evil spirits is different from that of ordinary people. Maybe it smells the smell of meat?
    Thinking of this, she couldn't help but tremblingly asked: "Brother-in-law...you, what are you doing?"
    In the eyes of a man, the girls hazy and frightened eyes are like a rabbit who has fallen into a trap, and unable to resist, he Hou Jie rolled down, his eyes darkened and his voice hoarse: "Brother-in-law wants to love you, would you?"
    Su Rao closed her eyes shyly and nodded invisibly.
    The devil was satisfied, he methodically took off the clothes on the girl, and finally, only the underwear was left.
    The young girl's skin is too white, and her jet-black hair is covers the silver sofa. This muddy picture is very shocking, and any man can't help but turn into a wolf just by looking at it!
    The man's big hands were separated by the bra, and he slowly rubbed around her breasts. The breast was not too big, but not too small. It could fill his entire palm. Lick and kiss at the collarbone.
    With his cool tongue, he licked her skin a little bit, the man immersed in the beautiful fragrance, sighed and squinted greedily, looking like a drug addict smoking a big cigarette, crazy and obsessed.
    Su Rao endured the man who left saliva on her body like a lollipop while calling the system in her heart: "008? Are you there? 008? I have something to ask you!"
    Has the system been blocked?
    Just when she was secretly anxious, the evil spirit slammed her bra, and the pair of soft tender white breasts, immediately popped out, the fragrance was soft and smooth, the man's eyes suddenly lit up, and he couldn't wait to put his mouth up.
    Take a sip!
    "Ah..."
    Susu's numbness is very sensitive in the cold low temperature, like being pricked by a needle, and it hurts again, Su Rao couldn't help but start to gasp, her delicate s body trembled slightly like It is a ripe peach, white powder pink.
    "Little darling, what did you eat to grow up? Why is your whole body fragrant, ah... I like it..."
    From her point of view, the man's head was buried in her chest, leaving behind a series of wet saliva, Su Rao endured her disgust, raised her foot, and rubbed a few times between the man's legs.
    His crotch bulged instantly, forming a bumpy top.
    Su Rao glanced at it and sighed, this thing is so big when wrapped in clothes, what about taking off the knuckle?
    Thinking about it this way, she seemed to feel her little p*ssy itching.
    Su Rao was not a virgin, not even 800 years ago. There were not a hundred or more than 90 men I talked to when I was in school. Although there was an evil ghost in front of her, she was still a handsome Zuo Zhenchuan, and she felt less conflicted in her heart.
    "Brother-in-law...I...I feel a little uncomfortable...I want to touch you..."
    The hint of teasing from the girl made the man's eyes darker. He raised his head, looked at her for a while, and then smiled: "Which part do you want to touch brother-in-law? Top...or bottom?"
    Su Rao cursed inwardly, why is this evil ghost so arrogant.
    "Can I go down, can I go down..."
    Rest of MTL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufYsSzUE6DnNr63fh6nckAG1PM5v2SJZ2yJmItRjXJM/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    Rania want to QT likes this.
  11. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Chronicle of the Drifting Woman Overturned [H] 快穿之渣女翻车纪事[H]
    Raw Link: https://www.roushuwu5.com/book/33557.html
    https://www.shubaowen.com/book/33557.html
    Description:
    This is the story of the female protagonist who used all means to complete the task and then was turned over and over again and again in bed. Many worlds, some one-on-one, some np, welcome to leave a message! The male protagonists are everywhere, and the development of the story is entirely based on the author's heart. If you want to accept which man can comment, the author will most likely adopt it. Free*fee*First* post: yuwangshe.uk | ωοο⒙νìρ
    World one: The Eunuch's Unspeakable Concealment [Ancient times, 2 MLs, MC: Female designed as eunuch, ML1: The warlord regent, ML2: The little emperor] 13 CH
    World two: Mother look at me [Modern time, 3 MLs, Okay this arc is a mess of a family] 32 CH + 2 extras
    World three: Sister, it's better not lie to me [Xianxia, 1 ML, MC: ML's younger sister] 40 CH + 2 extras + Real World
    World four: Lord who eats soft rice 53 CH + 1 extra + 2 Real world
    World five: is a ghost baby 26 CH + 3 extras
    World six: The Concubine of Chaos Chao Gang 106 CH
    World seven: We are a match made in heaven 51 CH
    World eight: Nvzun country's little playboy 95 CH
    World nine: The Master of Killing and Proving Dao
    Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Ui3Uf9I8-eDpZFoyvLblr3Fu8M7YR9wfjNnj46i_8w/edit?usp=sharing

12. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: He wears a c*ckold (quick wear H) 他头戴绿帽(快穿H)
    Raw Link: https://www.po1818.com/read/47764/
    Description: Ye Qiao has only one purpose in crossing these worlds. Save the men who have been c*ckolded by all kinds of men and use (s*x) love to dispel their grievances. Current update: World One: The Cuckold Neighbor Update The first ten chapters of each world in the update are free (above 1000 words). The eleventh chapter starts to end with a fee of 50PO per thousand words (unconditional rounding off the mantissa) Thank you everyone (bow). ..
    Arc 1: Cheated neighbor
    Arc 2: Cheated tutor
    Arc 3: Sister's fiancee cheated him
    Arc 4: Cheated broker
    Arc 5: Cheated Bamboo horse (Male Childhood sweetheart)
    Arc 6:
    Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11IWwNAylJ32FWIgdwzOwPNRNnfGW9DO4QpbzuU93pC4/edit?usp=sharing

13. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked up
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-female-supporting-role-just-wants-to-go-to-bed/

Rania want to QT likes this.