Spoiler I was a substitute / 나는 대용품이었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Scarlet015, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Scarlet015

Scarlet015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Description

I’ve lived my life as everyone wanted me to, the perfect Young Miss. But I was only adopted to fill the vacancy of the real Duke’s daughter. When the real Miss returned, they all turned their backs on me.

“If I had known this was going to happen, I wouldn’t have let you in.”

I loved them dearly, but to them I was nothing but a substitute for a Young Miss.

“Should I tell you something before dying? Actually, I’m a fake too.”

The Young Miss, who seemed like an angel, was actually a fake. Just like their ‘false love’, which I believed in.

“Can I call you Big Sister from now on?”

I had no choice but to reply with a lie as well.

I swallowed the dry saliva down my throat reflexively at the red eyes looking down at me. I could see the man’s bare chest through his open shirt.

“When did you find out about what I’d dug up?”

“I’m quite sensitive about these things.”

Which means he knew from the start— the sound of me gulping was louder than expected, and I opened my eyes wide in shock.

“Enjoyed the show?”

“No, I didn’t see anything!”

“I already know that you were pretending to be asleep.”

(First time creating a thread so let me know if it needs to be fixed. Lmao someone please teach me how to add an image, like I be doing it and it not working.)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the Novel cover:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    elaii03, Elisee, DOHere and 15 others like this.
  4. Scarlet015

Scarlet015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks someone had replied to me earlier but I was busy so I couldn’t add the picture

5. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:
    glad it got picked up

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bumpin for spoilers. the story has a strong start in the first few chapters so i hope the momentum continues.

jkumi7 likes this.
  9. twetamin

twetamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Any spoilers for this pls? I want to know how she’ll get her revenge / redemption back?

10. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please picked it up :(
    or spoiler please..........

12. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vela.99 please delete the link. It may fall in the eyes of the right person and the translator may suffer as it is a Korean novel.

13. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. paobear

paobear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vela.99
    Can you please kindly take it down? And use dm instead? If you know the delicate situation now, you should really consider it. Thanks

15. Sim14

Sim14 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me what happened with this? I really enjoyed the first couple chapters but can not find anymore?

16. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read up to chapter 50 mtl in kakao, using half brain, not 100% true and skip some things.
    Will edit later to add more if this thread still empty.
    >>>> obligatory sentence as non-english native to tell everyone that my grammar sucks >>>>

Edit1: Grammar*,sentence efficiency (?), and lil notes.

- Symphonia is trying to revitalize the economy of Mona Chareuteu dukedom by building the infrastructure and transportation, then attracting merchants to sell ice cheap (ice is an expensive commodity). She's also trying to open new vacancy for people of Mona other than becoming a knight by establishing fur clothing.
    - For information, the Mona Chareuteu is the Empire's unfavorable vassal, yet always become their shield and sword. The people were used as mercenary but without proper compensation. Blush mentioned how his predecessors fight because they were hungry.
    - I think the Malata area Symphonia got from her ex-father is full of mana stone?? I forgot. (Why it always mana stone...)
    - She's getting closer with Mona Chareteu's people and love them. The ppl also starts to love her. She changes her goal and decided to make them happy.
    - Blush/Bruce??? (ML) is somehow very sympathetic towards her and make her realize her view towards ??? the whole Tiodurop (Teardrop?) things. It seems she's holding too much before settled in Mona. In my opinion, Symphonia loved her ex-father dearly so this whole Charlotte things left her with sadness more than she thought.

- There's no new achievement from the Tiodurop's new debutted young lady (the previous achievements was made by Symphonia and now attributed as Charlotte's). Symponia thought it's weird because the Charlotte she knew (in past life) was smart enough to gave business ideas.
    - According to Symphonia's past memories, Charlotte want to be Empress (2nd prince's consort) but the Tiordurop Duke want his own daughter to be the heir. Her ex-father is currently trying to reach her. Symphonia thinks he want her back to reduce the gap between Charlotte's skills and her but Flenn (I think this is what he hinted through conversation) thinks so Symphonia can fill the 2nd prince's consort position (???not sure).
    - Symphonia asked Flenn to investigate Tiordurop's ppl. She thinks it's not easy for Charlotte to bravely appeared as the duke's daughter so someone might behind her. But he found nothing except the duke has Symphonia's past record and current Charlotte's arranged neatly as one person and the duke's entourage, Count Farah, has connection to the Imperial Family.
    - Count Farah is the Tiordurop's Duke's brother and Phaethon is their nephew (or Farah's son? Not sure). If the Duke's daughter become Empress, the heir will be Farah's. The Duke originally wanted Symphonia married her cousin so the Tiordurop's blood will continue (as Symphonia's Charlotte is not his daughter).
    - Blush found gold mine in Mona but Symphonia said she will give the mine (rights to exploit, I think?) to outsider (the mining industry is expensive and Mona doesn't have money and equipment for that). However she will exploits the 'rumor' of gold mine in Mona to attract investor (?) and at the same time trying to find/have iron (??) for military purpose (sorry not sure,, making ppl left the mining equipment after the mining done so they can recycle it ???).

- Meanwhile Blush and Symphonia starting to aware with each other's existence as husband and wife. Blush also seems jealous with Sybis and Flenn lol Later he asks her to call him by his name. Blush also call her by her name and Symphonia thinks somehow for a name means nothing it become something when her husband said it (awawawwww).
    - Symphonia is currently trying to make agriculture works in Mona Chateau (her fairy power related to that, but weak) with the help of Misha (her "kid" herbalist acquaintance). According to Misha who researched Mona's earth, the soil here is strong/hard?fertile??.
    - Misha is from the forest clan (elves), adult but have child appearance. She's pure elf. Flenn is half-elf. Both are old. Symphonia mentioned that Flenn is over a thousand years old.
    - New report from Tiordurop (can I just type it as Teardrop instead) came. Charlotte open a tourist boat bussiness in Titinia?? (is this the company name or the city i forgot) with small tea party concept. Symphonia is confused because it was actually her project idea she wrote. Charlotte used this idea in the past because Symphonia was there with her in the mansion but not now. She suspects someone already planted for a long time in Teardrop dukedom. She already took her notebook with her, but it seems this assistant already took a note (even before Charlotte came). Symphonia asked Flenn to investigate all Teardrop's servant.
    - Misha can't sleep alone in strange place for a while so Symphonia decided to accompany her and Blush did not take the fact that his contract wife want a separate bedroom well lmao. Also he knew Symphonia distracted with the soap smell that's why he took a bath right before they sleep lol

- Blush realizes Symphonia trying to draw a line as defense mechanism. He's trying to make her realize that both of them has equal footing in this place and she's not one to be abandoned. He came to conclusion that the "future" Symphonia knew was the worst one. Symphonia is crying and tell him that it was her father who sentenced her to death.
    - Symphonia tell him that she was found in the forest far from anywhere in the state like a blank paper, without any memories nor skill. The duke's servants perceived her as an idiot, but her father teached her patiently. In the past, everyone including the maid and nanny whom she trust all betrayed her.
    - From Misha and Symphonia's conversation, Symphonia is the fairy's benefactor and has/had?? contract with the elves (or fairy???). Misha's clan elder want Symphonia to go to the forest. It seems for some reason all elves including Flenn trying to persuade her to go to the forest. (Few chapters later it's mentioned that the elves loves her somehow.)
    - Misha asks Symphonia about her love life and she made her swear the forest to not kill her spouse. She swears and Symphonia told her that she already married with special circumstances. Morning later Blush asks her why Misha seems to hate him.
    - Misha joined the group and will lead Mona to plant potato, corn, and sugarbeet. Potato and corn for food, and sugarbeet for export.

- Misha said that Blush smelled like rusty iron, fated to held sword, and human with smell like that tend to have bad ending. She's angry to Flenn because he let Symphonia married a man like that. Flenn can't smell Blush but based on his eyes (?) he knew he's a good person (or because he trusts Symphonia?). He says neither he nor Misha have rights to stopped her. Symphonia thought about this smell when she meet him later in the night, but she absolutely sure his scent is nice.
    - The list of future investor (?) of the gold mine came. One of the name is the Teardrop family. Symphonia comment how fun it is, because the Teardrop's young lady is different than the young lady she knew. (Note I failed to understand what she means 100%, but I think she means in negative way. The Charlotte she knew is "genius" in business, so she thinks for Charlotte to took interest in this "fake" gold mine business means she's not genius (as experienced businessmen will not gambling their money like that, like what I wrote before, opening a mining business need a lot of money). Imo Charlotte in the past probably "genius" because she stole Symphonia's ideas but developed it further with her own ideas).
    - She told Flenn that actually she still feel regret towards her father but (after the conversation with Blush) now she's fine and move on.
    - Blush and Symphonia meet at the night and decided to drink tea in their office. An accident happen and her documents falls. The both awkwardly trying to 'i'll help' 'no its okay'. Later in the morning, Symphonia told Flenn about this and worried if Blush read the investigation document about Charlotte. Flenn said even if he did the Mona Charteau has no relation with Teardrop but the Duchess herself (idk why she worried??).
    - She decided to accepts collaboration with Titiania (??) of Teardrop regarding the mine. It's one under Hans, her ex-subordinate. She stating that it's as expected because if the deal failed it's not Charlotte's fault. Charlotte's business is still not good overall. She still have ups and downs but still does not meet the duke's standard yet.
    - The mining collapsed and the miners were trapped inside. According to Misha, the land in this dukedom is hard so it's impossible for the mine to easily collapsed unless an excessive mining is happened. Blush and Symphonia suspect this is not an accident. The mine manager somehow doesnt want to coorperate (??) and acting like the northerner is lucky to have chance working with them. I'm not sure how this sorten out but it seems Blush's subordinate using their raw power to dig the mine ?? The miner is Mona ppl I think.

- In the clinic Symphonia was seen by the patients and Blush introduced her as his wife.
    - I skipped this but Misha is working with Sybis (Blush's treasurer) and they're both bickering to each other yet cooperate well. There's a small paragraph mentioned that Misha was victim of slavery when she was a child and her friend died. It shocked her and caused her to stopped growing (because her dead friend is also not growing old...).
    - Meanwhile Oberon, the Teardrop duke, still tracking Symphonia. The Malata area she bought already sold to unknown trader and she simply vanished. Both the duke and his vassal thought the old Charlotte who only bring few things was in financial urgency so she sold it asap. He justified his action to bring the real Charlotte, but still can't help to compare both of them. He regards the old Charlotte high but decided that maintaining the old fairy lineage is more important.

- Just a note, but I think Blush is step by step trying to seduce his wife lol
    For a "northern ice land grand duke" he's: 1. very poor 2. has a rather high EQ. I think he was attracted to Symphonia first? Not sure. Both of them talk a lot.

Edit 2. Sorry I can't mtl read it again. It was serialized in KakaoPage just a few days ago :')

Last edited: May 13, 2022
  17. rat24

rat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoiler:aww: I wonder how will her father regret it and how the fake one ends up.

18. bluelily02

bluelily02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

19. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
  20. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link