Spoiler Lady Scarlet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    d7dbae2ebdcf08ff16b2085ed49f7773.jpg

Description:

Scarlet Macia is the eldest daughter of the bankrupt Baron Macia. She decides to go to the capital with the ambition of becoming the most recognized piano teacher.

3 years later, Scarlet fell in love with Edward Heart instead of pursuing her dream. She thought that she would get married in the future. But then she found out that her lover had a fiancée all along!

Eventually, the richest man of the empire and the notorious marquis, Kaylan Black approached her.

"I have a lot of debt to pay him back. Lady Scarlet, would you like to take revenge on him?"

The novel has quite the slow development in terms of its storyline but it'll get better as you go on reading through the story.

Scarlet has a very low self-esteem this is probably because she was betrayed by her former lover(?) then her self-esteem gets better once she works together with Kaylan for revenge. Kaylan is also a tsundere type of guy :blobrofl:.

( I hope we get to see these characters succeed in their plan and I am also interested to see how they get to fall in love in the story)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    *mtl
    Female Protagonist: Scarlet Macia
    The beauty of red hair and green eyes.
    The eldest daughter of the bankrupt Baron Macia.
    Recognized as the most famous pianist teacher in the capital.

—————

I went up to the capital to teach the piano to make money, but the capital is too wide and my mind is absent, I arrived at the plaza and didn't know where to go, so I sat down like a fountain.

Meet Count Edward Hart.

I lived in Edward's house, which I had been with for 3 years, for 3 years, took charge of Ansalim, and couldn't exchange engagement documents, but I believe in Edward saying that we should get married if we get there.

A few days ago, he learned that Edward had a fiancée, and while Edward was dispatched to a foreign country for a diplomatic affair, a fiancée came in and said nothing with last pride.

Without losing, he quietly packed his luggage and left the mansion.

I regret that I wasted three years because I couldn't be a piano teacher and couldn't play a flower snake aiming for money, let alone a marriage partner.

The jeweler that Edward and Kalan often visited with him to dispose of his jewels, and Edward and Kalan had a bloody atmosphere when they met him at the party, and he had never spoken properly.

Suddenly, I am puzzled by my friendliness.

He said he had a request that only he could listen to, so he was willing to think about it, and Kaylan wore a high-end courtesan Cortizan every time, and he wasn't caught up in the castle.

He thinks it's rude to say that he wants to be his lover because he wants to wear it, and he refuses. I could teach Kaylan to play the piano for a while to keep it secret at Kaylan's proposal.

He accepts the contract when he says there will be a place to stay and a salary.

I have to do myself to prove to Edward that after three years of wasting, I am living well, that nothing like you, and that nothing in my life affects me.

Think and pledge to be as revenge as possible.

Male Protagonist: Kaylan Black
    Black hair, handsome with black eyes.
    The capital's most notorious Marquis of Black.
    The richest man in the capital after 5 years of empire debut.

—————

In 13 years, first love Scarlet left and wandered the battlefield, and for a moment, he never forgot Scarlet. He was not from an empire.

Show off.

After his empire debut, he tries to somehow establish a position as a marquis.

Scarlet, who believed he would be doing well in his hometown, suddenly heard that he had gone to Tokyo, and went to visit him an hour late because of his partner nobleman, but swift Edward already took him.

The scenery of the old and empty fountain is still clear enough to be grasped.

Three years in the wind one hour late wasted time spent Scarlett nodded his head, only to behave like a pet you do not know Can you talk a group stand jjumul agar completely bent watched the pasture bars

Even lower, I think it's a good thing if only Scarlet is happy.

I think it 's harder than the long time I had to wander the battlefield after hearing the news that it was over with Edward, and I thought it was harder for the past three years, when I had to put my hand and watch Scarlet

I promise I won't.

Scarlett and majuchimyeo from jewelers build up the wall and the romance ended with Edward saying the place I want to sign me everything I want to give is that his girlfriend going, but

I'm being bowed down.

He has a debt to pay back to Edward, and Scarlett needs a stable income and reputation to recover, so instead of teaching him the piano, he paid him a place to stay and pay.

Sign a contract with a piano teaching contract for 1 year and multiple periods of 1 year.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Eelillya, cjburaira, Naant and 7 others like this.
  4. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice art and thanks for spoiler :love:

Tofufufu likes this.
  5. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleassse. This looks interesting❤

6. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

7. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't any spoiler yet?

8. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa was just licensed under "POCKET COMICS" last week for the official english translation. ♥

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  9. Sunshine05

Sunshine05 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I retained:

She lived with a count (I think that's his title, but without certainty) but she is a little kicked out by his Fiancée who thinks that our FL is the lover of the count (as said in the description, she has been living with him for 3 years, there is reason to have doubts) which is false! But even our FL recognizes that she would think so, if she were in the woman's shoes. So she decides to leave, the servants beg her to stay, saying that the master is going to be furious etc ... (The count, in addition to being a bastard who has been welcoming a woman for three years while he has a fiancée, beats her employees and brags about it ‍‍♀️) So, she leaves anyway, but needs money, she takes jewelry etc ... (important later), basically, she left the countryside and leave his brother for that. During the journey, the cart is attacked by bandits and who saves her

Mmmmmh our magnificent and incredible ML, rich, beautiful, strong and intelligent: Kaylan Black, a marquis (so better than with whom she lived)
    She hits him, I don't know why anymore then go to a hostel
    PS: The Marquis (ML) and the count (we will say that it is one) are enemies.
    The ML talks with someone, probably his secretary, and he says I waited three years (so as soon as she got to town he wanted to approach her, but he missed it, and she left. with the count).
    After she goes to a hostel full of ****, he tries to hurt her and break down the door, but our ML beats them first, but FL doesn't know it's him.
    Then she tries to go and sell jewelry, but it turns out that ML is the owner of the shop, he buys her the jewelry much more expensive than the initial value (he wants to help her but does not say it).
    PS everything the count gives FL are what his fiance doesn't want, and the jewelry is mediocre, our FL's disgust for this guy.

But she feels like the Marquis is laughing at her by buying back such expensive jewelry (she thinks she takes him for a worthless woman etc, hope you see what she thinks).
    But he says no, and asks her to sign a contract so that she teaches him to play the piano, and he welcomes her to his home.

MLpigeon

But we see a flashback, when he was little, FL protected ML, around 8 years old, I would say, and I think he loves our FL since that day and everything.

FL and ML are planning to take revenge on the comte(his name is Hart, so we'll say Hart.

An important lady becomes a patron of FL thanks to ML (maybe something like the Empress, I can't remember precisely)

Rumors begin to circulate about FL and ML as a couple, FL afraid of Hart's reaction but ML reassures her.

Apparently ML has a lot of enemies, FL is worried.

ML was not born a noble, no one knows where he is from, he got the title by fighting and saving the prince, the prince supports him, some say he is a noble foreigner

Sorry to have dispersed everything
    I put what I remembered.:blob_grin::blob_grin:

10. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex seems to be one of those sneaky delusional possessive types! Whatever he has done in the past was With plan! He has treated the fl like a doll! Changing her style and behavior to his liking, cutting her out of the world with just one friend ( who is actually his spy) , making sure she won’t have any money or opportunities to leave him!!!
    Also he looks so old ... I would buy it if his character was a father...

cjburaira, Johnwill12 and sinnerman like this.
  11. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    What twitter/instagram account does the one who draw this cover??:aww::confusedcatblob:

12. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone knows how she get her revenge ?
    Or what the fiancée think about it ? If she knew that her future husband is a trash or not ?

13. jeonghanyi

jeonghanyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG THE TRASH HART CALLED HER A BITCH. I WANT TO GET ISEKAI AND KILL HIM

Rin.rinaaa likes this.